Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

(true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (true Life Story) (1766 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(true Life Story) by tupix(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
its gone for real
Re: (true Life Story) by gooodguy: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
i believe a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.I am of the opinion that a spouse should always make one feel good and not the other way round.
Re: (true Life Story) by fabulous10(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
brother! u really dnt need much advice. i'll advice to dump d chic and move on fast.
Re: (true Life Story) by yimiton(f): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2007
This is a very tough one.

She lies. Could it be a kind of psychological problem? do you think she needs some help? Maybe she needs to see a shrink?

I don't know but a relationship without trust is not a relationship at all.

With love you could try to assist her out of all of these, otherwise, you may want to move on.
Re: (true Life Story) by rockiedink(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2007
yimiton:

This is a very tough one.

She lies. Could it be a kind of psychological problem? do you think she needs some help? Maybe she needs to see a shrink?

I don't know but a relationship without trust is not a relationship at all.

With love you could try to assist her out of all of these, otherwise, you may want to move on.

sorry dearie but isn't it obvious that this girl has a psychological problem? dis one no be ordinary eye o!!! if na ya bro you go gree lef am to d gal?
undecided
@tupix
i'm not against you helping her out of her problem. but do you sincerely think you can spend the rest of your life with her not knowing if she is lying or trueing telling the truth? you probably would be miserable the rest of your life o! think am well well. cool cool cool cool
Re: (true Life Story) by autopilot: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
fabulous10:

brother! u really dnt need much advice. i'll advice to dump d chic and move on fast.

need i say more? open your eyes and get to stepping .
Re: (true Life Story) by zheroes(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
and get stepping on AUTOPILOT.
Re: (true Life Story) by jesika(f): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ poster, O boy, wake up oh, once beaten 2wicw shy.shocked
Re: (true Life Story) by cybersleek(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2007
My brother, i think you need waking up, since it seems you are asleep! do yourself a favor, and move on with your life.
Re: (true Life Story) by holythug(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2007
do the same n convezz
Re: (true Life Story) by tupix(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2007
Thanks everyone for the reply. The issue is that she refuse to let go, she keeps saying that she has changed for better
and will never do that again. Infact I don't know what to do as it is hard for me to beleive in her promises or promise her
for being my future partner.

More advice please, everyone on nairaland!!!
Re: (true Life Story) by saucekid(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ poster,

the signs are clearly written for you to see

(1) (Reply)

Will Men And Women Ever Understand Each Other? / Sexists On Nairaland? / What We U So If Ur Boy Friend Is To Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.