Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,836 members, 7,945,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums (735 Views)

Poll: Do you want a single Religious Forum?

Yes OFcourse: 50% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
We want ONLY a Pagan Forum: 50% (1 vote)
i think we must oconsult the Oracle on this matter: 0% (0 votes)
i am confused.. :(: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Petition To Tax Religious Bodies / Merging Of Churches Just As The Government Did To The Banks / Petition To Seun For The Creation Of Christian And Shia Islam Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
I PAGAN 9JA humbly request Mr. Seun Chukwuku to MERGE islam and religion Forums to create [size=16pt]ONE SINGLE RELIGION FORUM[/size]

This is an absolutely necessary procedure because i find it a very hard job to try to break the faith of the christians and muslims by jumping from one forum to the other and convincing them to return to the Traditional Pagan Faiths. Also, you must understand that if chrisitans and muslims are made to face each other, the truth will show itself to us through their constant bickering. it also makes my job easier in order to present the facts to all of them together, and The Great West African Nation of Nigeria will finally have its Religious Solution.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums by logicboy: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
I PAGAN 9JA humbly request Mr. Seun Chukwuku to MERGE islam and religion Forums to create [size=16pt]ONE SINGLE RELIGION FORUM[/size]

This is an absolutely necessary procedure because i find it a very hard job to try to break the faith of the christians and muslims by jumping from one forum to the other and convincing them to return to the Traditional Pagan Faiths. Also, you must understand that if chrisitans and muslims are made to face each other, the truth will show itself to us through their constant bickering. it also makes my job easier in order to present the facts to all of them together, and The Great West African Nation of Nigeria will finally have its Religious Solution.

Thank You.

Amen
Re: Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums by Areaboy2(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
I think a poll will make it easier. I really dont see the point of having a special forum for a different faith. We might as well have atheist forum, and even amadioha grin for some ppl LOL
Re: Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums by Zodiac61(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
I agree. Only one religious forum required.
Re: Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zodiac61:
I agree. Only one religious forum required.

Absolutely!

(1) (Reply)

Prayers In The Psalm. / Let,s Do This... / The Tragedy Of The Anglican Church In The U.K!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.