Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,705 members, 7,914,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (168109 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
sigba:
Hmmmm.Gombs will always be Gombs. Well, i'm Enjoying the display of individual differences sha.

my dear,this house has failed to see something...One,the individual differences here is borne out of a faction of the house trying to please some other faction...Now,the jokes were a good idea,but the thread was not a joke thread...The jokes started because a faction wanted it to 'ease tension' and the other faction obliged...Now some other faction watched in horror the sudden change and hence the indifference.Now,there's alot other things to talk of while we wait for the list,eg topics like, should ladies braid or fix weave on while going to camp?(because rain and drills fit mess am up) or what if your clothings (white kits)were rejected...Etc..But the main aim would still be that the page remains related to the discuss...So,alot folks here may pick offence at this,but tis the fact...There're factions in the house,let's face it.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Dis tym nxt week sum of u wuld hav started saying wad up to babes in camp, dats y una just no want wait 4 2marow abi? I advice dnt straff o! Cos if dem gbab u...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
Adedoks: u just cant tell,so does dat mean we shld pray 4 postin to terrible boko states cos we may work in bank n may meet our fiance n not feel lyk returnin bk,see i can experience al in dis too in Behind lagos,abuja... Abi wetin i talk
hmmm! Serious misquote
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
T.stone:
Really trying to imagine how those batch C guys will be feeling now! We've been here for more than two months and just a week to go we are almost geting tired...not to talk of people that still have four months!!! Jesus christ! I can't imagine myself in their shoes o. Well, they just have to wait cos most of us too here really waited for long too...
Okoya:
They f.ucked up jare
They shdnt av started d thread now.... It's goin 2 put more pressure on them
T.stone:

Yes o. And we advised them to start around August ending and psoto and some of them agreed. Well, that's there palava for now...mine is with me until they let me see my posting. I wish them best of luck!
This is simply referred to as "Self-centeredness"...batch C thread was supposed to start in august yes, agreed...but if you take your time to read through the first page of our thread, you'll understand our reluctance...even the initiator of the thread apologized for his early actions, but what can we do about it? this is Nairaland in which unlike Facebook et al, you can't remove a post or comment once you hit 'Submit' button...We simply had no choice...There is no need for you to feel sorry for us or refer to us as if we are nonentities, we are graduates like you and we expect you to at least wish us well in our endeavor...it doesn't cost you anything to visit our thread and tell us your opinion just like KINNAD did...Or hop in to say Hi just like SHYGAL did...We would appreciate that...November may look like a long way to go from now but it will definitely come sha just as July smiles around the corner...
At the inception of this thread, no one knew it would be this elaborate...Some of us, like ABBASUFI, have been part of this thread...still are & would still be as long as Nairaland exists(i'm always quiet 'cause i get ignored most times i drop comments)...It has been great fun sitting on the sidelines and watching the drama...We wish you best of luck as you get your postings and get ready for camp, safe journey as you travel and a pleasant service year ahead!...It is well...*laughing*
N.B.: No offense meant in any way, this is just an opinion.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Gods-child:

This is simply referred to as "Self-centeredness"...batch C thread was supposed to start in august yes, agreed...but if you take your time to read through the first page of our thread, you'll understand our reluctance...even the initiator of the thread apologized for his early actions, but what can we do about it? this is Nairaland in which unlike Facebook et al, you can't remove a post or comment once you hit 'Submit' button...We simply had no choice...There is no need for you to feel sorry for us or refer to us as if we are nonentities, we are graduates like you and we expect you to at least wish us well in our endeavor...it doesn't cost you anything to visit our thread and tell us your opinion just like KINNAD did...Or hop in to say Hi just like SHYGAL did...We would appreciate that...November may look like a long way to go from now but it will definitely come sha just as July smiles around the corner...
At the inception of this thread, no one knew it would be this elaborate...Some of us, like ABBASUFI, have been part of this thread...still are & would still be as long as Nairaland exists(i'm always quiet 'cause i get ignored most times i drop comments)...It has been great fun sitting on the sidelines and watching the drama...We wish you best of luck as you get your postings and get ready for camp, safe journey as you travel and a pleasant service year ahead!...It is well...*laughing*
Yeah. Of course Gods-child no offense. Thanks for the clarification. I haven't mysef come across that thread until I heard it too. Besides didn't know you actually fall into that group. Well, I do understand what you said as regards the post which can't be removed again. What else can I say than to wish you guys the strenth to actually endure and wait for the time. Off course yours time will soon come. Thanks for bringing it up in this manner and I wld love to say hi on your thread...pls u can give me the link. God bless you bro and wishing you the bet too.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
Gods-child:

round of applause. . .*standing ovation
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
nana:
Thanks T.Stone. I didn't school in Nigeria. Finished from UEL.
wow,eastern london! Lost admission there
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Owwkay! I think i've kept quite long enough.
Now, i believe that this thread can never, i repeat, never go back to the way it used to be, 9zeros has withdrawn, Tstone is now the mod, we re begining to see peeps come out of their shells, some are easily provoked, some just cant let things pass, some find it hard to forget, some are just comfortable doing the opposing jobs, some are peace makers, some are mummy's pets, some are funny, some can be annoying sometimes, some are just too quite, some like it when the are sought for so they love "lying low", i could go on and on, but in all, that's what makes each of us unique, it's a trait therefore it cant be hidden. There can never be a 100% agreement in the house, there's bound to be friction at some points, even in heaven satan stood up against God almighty. Amongst Jesus' desciples one of them sold him out, so let's all get used to the little oppositions that arise at some point in this thread, if someone directly or indirectly "insults" you, you can choose to address the person and ignore his/her replies, and try as much as you can to let things pass, pls, for the sake of this thread, let's learn to accommodate each other.
Maximum respect to Tstone for not giving up on this thread, you've been doing a good job here.
Pls let's try to live in harmony in this house, it's not a sin to have misunderstandings but it's a sin to harbour it in our heart and not let go.
If you want to critizize anybody, pls do it without makin the person feel hurt.
Abeg, we need us to survive. We never start our journey oh, we have a long way to go.
I love you guys. I'm not giving up on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: its not all about d years some died immediately after deir final papers,some during nysc some don't even haff a job. When there is life there is hope
very correct
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
T.stone:

Yeah. Of course Gods-child no offense. Thanks for the clarification. I haven't mysef come across that thread until I heard it too. Besides didn't know you actually fall into that group. Well, I do understand what you said as regards the post which can't be removed again. What else can I say than to wish you guys the strenth to actually endure and wait for the time. Off course yours time will soon come. Thanks for bringing it up in this manner and I wld love to say hi on your thread...pls u can give me the link. God bless you bro and wishing you the bet too.
www.nairaland.com/958703/nysc-batch-c-2012-aspirants ...your presence will be highly welcomed sir...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Adedoks(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
I now knw dat waitin 4 nysc batch B postin list is lyk a drug not to sleep on time...am stil waitin o,pple i hail una o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
sigba: Owwkay! I think i've kept quite long enough.
Now, i believe that this thread can never, i repeat, never go back to the way it used to be, 9zeros has withdrawn, Tstone is now the mod, we re begining to see peeps come out of their shells, some are easily provoked, some just cant let things pass, some find it hard to forget, some are just comfortable doing the opposing jobs, some are peace makers, some are mummy's pets, some are funny, some can be annoying sometimes, some are just too quite, some like it when the are sought for so they love lying low, i could go on and on, but in all, that's what makes each of us unique, it's a trait therefore it cant be hidden. There can never be a 100% agreement in the house, there's bound to be friction at some points, even in heaven satan stood up against God almighty. Amongst Jesus' desciples one of them sold him out, so let's all get used to the little oppositions that arise at some point in this thread, if someone directly or indirectly "insults" you, you can choose to address the person and ignore his/her replies, and try as much as you can to let things pass, pls, for the sake of this thread, let's learn to accommodate each other.
Maximum respect to Tstone for not giving up on this thread, you've been doing a good job here.
Pls let's try to live in harmony in this house, it's not a sin to have misunderstandings but it's a sin to harbour it in our heart and not let go.
If you want to critizize anybody, pls do it without makin the person feel hurt.
Abeg, we need us to survive. We never start our journey oh, we have a long way to go.
I love you guys. I'm not giving up on this thread.
Thanks sigba. I always trust you for that. I think like you said is a normal thing that is bound to happen and that's what we keep us going and knowing ourselves. Varieties they say is a spice of life! Am not gonna give up on this house or on anybody cos I see this house as my family...have been blessed through this house and I just have to admit that. To everyone, please, let's embrace peace and let it be out watchword even outside this thread...that's what is lacking in NIGERIA as @ now! MUCH LUV.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Gods-child:

www.nairaland.com/958703/nysc-batch-c-2012-aspirants ...your presence will be highly welcomed sir...
Thanks bro...it's my pleasure. Will join you soon.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
God's child (nwachukwu), we re sorry for the comments, we re not different we re together, pls dont carry what you saw here to the batch C thread, to avoid any possible misunderstanding. Thanks for airing your mind, thanks for the wishes too. Bless you.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sigba well said o...Thanks...What happened to 9zeros?...

Since the thread wants joke,let's give em jokes...But matured funny jokes not those we've read even inside secondary school magazines...Hope this one's funny o

BBM POST UTME JUNE EXAM
2012:
Answer all questions; Note no
calculator or any electronic
devices. Time:- 1hr:30mins
SECTION 1:- OBJECTIVE
1) What is the name of the first
Igbo boy that opened shop at
Alaba international market (a)
Don jazzy (B) Anyim Pius Anyim
(c) Gov. Peter Obi
(2) Who addressed herself as a
widow while her husband is still
alive (a)Dame Patience (B) Turai
(c)Stella
(3) Who Strike pass (a) Boko
Haram (B)Thunder (c) ASUU
(d)Patience Dame
(4) You can sharpen cutlass on
Banky W's head (a) True (B)
false (c) I don't know
(5) What are the names of the
two people holding hands when
you power-on a Nokia phone (a)
Charly Boy and Denrele (B) Ryan
Giggs and John Terry (C)OBJ
and IBB
(6) If the past tense of take is
took, the past tense of make is
(a) Mook (B)maked (c) maken
(7) I have a dream is to Luther
.king as I have no shoes is to … (a)
GEJ (B)IBB (c) OBJ
(cool What is the plural form of
GARRI (a) garris (B)garried (B)
garium
(9) If Adekunle Chukuwma
Ciroma Finally Passes WAEC, will
he write JAMB next year? (a) No
(B)Yes (c) He will opt for
NURTW
(10) Which university has the
highest no. of babes that travel
to Dubai for 2weeks and return
with British accent a)Ebus
B)Unijos c)Uniabj (d) Malu
SECTION 2:- THEORY Attempt
all questions.
(1a)Differentiate between Do or
Die and if I don't win the next
election their will be blood shed.
(B)If it took GEJ 50years to trek
to Aso rock without shoes, how
long would it have taken if he
wore TOMS?”
(2a) Using Almighty Formula,
calculate the diameter of Don
Jazzy's head (take ♊=3.14)
(B) If your X-Boyfriend or X-
girlfriend Wins N100Million
Naira In The Glo WINBIG
Promo 2 Days After you Broke
Up! FIND X! I Repeat! Find X”
(3) If Ada is a girl, and Obi is a
boy, who is Adaobi?
(B)What are the surnames of the
three statues that welcome you to
Lagos…
(4)What is the difference
between copy-copy and
giraffing.
All questions carry equal marks.
GOODLUCK=))

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
bukkylois: TELEPHONE CONVERSATION

Chief Lucky: Hello is that Nondon?
Phone Operator: Yes.
Chief Lucky: Can I speak to Selator Nawrence Dafilole?
Phone Operator: Senator Lawrence Dafinone is out.
Chief Lucky: Can I message you?
Phone Operator: Sure!
Chief Lucky: Tell him Chief Nucky from Nagos called.
Phone Operator: Please spell your name!
Chief Lucky: Are you ready?
L for Elephant
U for Europe
C for Scissors
K for Chemist
Y for Wire........
hehe! Dats
an igboman 4u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: Tired of all dah fake jokes abeg. *yawns*
hahaha...u're always funny.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: waiting 4 U
another1 grin grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by naijaobi(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
kinnad: hehe! Dats
an igboman 4u.
IGBO MAN?? IGBO MAN CAN'T CALL LAGOS NEGOS BUT LEGOS
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
luvola: two of my class mates got posted to ogun et oyo,this runz tingz seems to have clicked for some dudez.the report so far had been favourable
oh! May dis be my portion o! Dnt wana be 2 far away
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Just woke up........can't sleep anymore. Don't know what's bothering me
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
Gombs: Sigba well said o...Thanks...What happened to 9zeros?...

Since the thread wants joke,let's give em jokes...But matured funny jokes not those we've read even inside secondary school magazines...Hope this one's funny o

BBM POST UTME JUNE EXAM
2012:
Answer all questions; Note no
calculator or any electronic
devices. Time:- 1hr:30mins
SECTION 1:- OBJECTIVE
1) What is the name of the first
Igbo boy that opened shop at
Alaba international market (a)
Don jazzy (B) Anyim Pius Anyim
(c) Gov. Peter Obi
(2) Who addressed herself as a
widow while her husband is still
alive (a)Dame Patience (B) Turai
(c)Stella
(3) Who Strike pass (a) Boko
Haram (B)Thunder (c) ASUU
(d)Patience Dame
(4) You can sharpen cutlass on
Banky W's head (a) True (B)
false (c) I don't know
(5) What are the names of the
two people holding hands when
you power-on a Nokia phone (a)
Charly Boy and Denrele (B) Ryan
Giggs and John Terry (C)OBJ
and IBB
(6) If the past tense of take is
took, the past tense of make is
(a) Mook (B)maked (c) maken
(7) I have a dream is to Luther
.king as I have no shoes is to … (a)
GEJ (B)IBB (c) OBJ
(cool What is the plural form of
GARRI (a) garris (B)garried (B)
garium
(9) If Adekunle Chukuwma
Ciroma Finally Passes WAEC, will
he write JAMB next year? (a) No
(B)Yes (c) He will opt for
NURTW
(10) Which university has the
highest no. of babes that travel
to Dubai for 2weeks and return
with British accent a)Ebus
B)Unijos c)Uniabj (d) Malu
SECTION 2:- THEORY Attempt
all questions.
(1a)Differentiate between Do or
Die and if I don't win the next
election their will be blood shed.
(B)If it took GEJ 50years to trek
to Aso rock without shoes, how
long would it have taken if he
wore TOMS?”
(2a) Using Almighty Formula,
calculate the diameter of Don
Jazzy's head (take ♊=3.14)
(B) If your X-Boyfriend or X-
girlfriend Wins N100Million
Naira In The Glo WINBIG
Promo 2 Days After you Broke
Up! FIND X! I Repeat! Find X”
(3) If Ada is a girl, and Obi is a
boy, who is Adaobi?
(B)What are the surnames of the
three statues that welcome you to
Lagos…
(4)What is the difference
between copy-copy and
giraffing.
All questions carry equal marks.
GOODLUCK=))
*smiles* only God knows who strike pass btw ASUU and BOKO HARAM...lolz
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
Loskee:

yerxx ooo! i see you too.. keep the jokes coming. may God grant us all journey mercies to our respective schools.
in Jesus Name, Amen.
wen wil u be going to 042?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 12:03am On Jun 26, 2012
anitank: Just woke up........can't sleep anymore. Don't know what's bothering me
Eh yah...sorry. Let's keep it going then...here comes 26th of June.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2012
Edukelly: FINALLY, the̶̲̥̅̊ MOST awaited nysc BATCH B posting list Ȋ̝̊̅§ out in ESUT agbani .enugu. A̶̲̥̅♏ getting nervous oooo. They pasted it dis nite. A̶̲̥̅♏ a winner cos M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ name Ȋ̝̊̅§ EDU. Gud luck τ̅☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys in d house.
wooow!! Do u mind helping me 2 check mine?faculty of engnr.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

*smiles* only God knows who strike pass btw ASUU and BOKO HARAM...lolz
Lol..and even thunder sef...Boko H don bench two of dem oo
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2012
i cant even sleep. God cos me to celebrate 2marow.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Chokolee:
Lol..and even thunder sef...Boko H don bench two of dem oo
LMAO! May God have mercy...very funny indeed!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

You wish...Dream on

why didn't you stick to the below sputum you adviced me on?(let me change bros to sis)

"um, sis eh, e no hard. just scroll past and stop smashing your face in the concrete wall for nothing.
"

hey! Plz dnt talk 2 Loskee lyk dat o! Oya say sorry now or i send u bak 2 gombe hehe. #just kidin# so dnt flare up@me k
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2012
sammygold: i cant even sleep. God cos me to celebrate 2marow.
Sammy, just relax bro. It's gonna be good.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2012
sammygold: i cant even sleep. God cos me to celebrate 2marow.
Its nothing u worry abt joor...atleast..just say a lil prayer nd just believe till u open that envelope.God is in control, we all would smile...im sure abt dat
T.stone:

LMAO! May God have mercy...very funny indeed!
Yes o..ma Uncle
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Edukelly(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: wooow!! Do u mind helping me 2 check mine?faculty of engnr.
. What's ΰя name bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.