Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (166062 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Edukelly(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2012
Edukelly: . What's ΰя name bro?
. a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ ΰя dept?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2012
i am reading advanced auditing to cool my b.p low..heheheheheh
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

my dear,this house has failed to see something...One,the individual differences here is borne out of a faction of the house trying to please some other faction...Now,the jokes were a good idea,but the thread was not a joke thread...The jokes started because a faction wanted it to 'ease tension' and the other faction obliged...Now some other faction watched in horror the sudden change and hence the indifference.Now,there's alot other things to talk of while we wait for the list,eg topics like, should ladies braid or fix weave on while going to camp?(because rain and drills fit mess am up) or what if your clothings (white kits)were rejected...Etc..But the main aim would still be that the page remains related to the discuss...So,alot folks here may pick offence at this,but tis the fact...There're factions in the house,let's face it.
Oga,faction or no faction,there's no time 4 dat now. More0ver all u said above has bn discussed in d old house but u came late,whose fault Dis is time 4 expectations,so no time 4 quarel...hope u understand
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

my dear,this house has failed to see something...One,the individual differences here is borne out of a faction of the house trying to please some other faction...Now,the jokes were a good idea,but the thread was not a joke thread...The jokes started because a faction wanted it to 'ease tension' and the other faction obliged...Now some other faction watched in horror the sudden change and hence the indifference.Now,there's alot other things to talk of while we wait for the list,eg topics like, should ladies braid or fix weave on while going to camp?(because rain and drills fit mess am up) or what if your clothings (white kits)were rejected...Etc..But the main aim would still be that the page remains related to the discuss...So,alot folks here may pick offence at this,but tis the fact...There're factions in the house,let's face it.
Oga,faction or no faction,there's no time 4 dat now. More0ver all u said above has bn discussed in d old house but u came late,whose fault Dis is time 4 expectations,so no time 4 quarel...hope u understand
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2012
mr gomz your posts suck

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2012
Gods-child:

This is simply referred to as "Self-centeredness"...batch C thread was supposed to start in august yes, agreed...but if you take your time to read through the first page of our thread, you'll understand our reluctance...even the initiator of the thread apologized for his early actions, but what can we do about it? this is Nairaland in which unlike Facebook et al, you can't remove a post or comment once you hit 'Submit' button...We simply had no choice...There is no need for you to feel sorry for us or refer to us as if we are nonentities, we are graduates like you and we expect you to at least wish us well in our endeavor...it doesn't cost you anything to visit our thread and tell us your opinion just like KINNAD did...Or hop in to say Hi just like SHYGAL did...We would appreciate that...November may look like a long way to go from now but it will definitely come sha just as July smiles around the corner...
At the inception of this thread, no one knew it would be this elaborate...Some of us, like ABBASUFI, have been part of this thread...still are & would still be as long as Nairaland exists(i'm always quiet 'cause i get ignored most times i drop comments)...It has been great fun sitting on the sidelines and watching the drama...We wish you best of luck as you get your postings and get ready for camp, safe journey as you travel and a pleasant service year ahead!...It is well...*laughing*
N.B.: No offense meant in any way, this is just an opinion.
u're truely God's child. Tanx 4d gud wishes...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Utonne, Helives, Loskee(f), Edukelly(m) , kinnad(m), T.stone(m), luvola(m) and 1 guest(s).

GOOD NYT EVERYONE..
Make i hear say sleep no worry me..*yawning* See..even if u re posted to atlantic ocean, abi benin republic..even central africa sef...posting na posting...na to collect am..redeploy..sharply...me don go..nyt
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2012
sigba: Owwkay! I think i've kept quite long enough.
Now, i believe that this thread can never, i repeat, never go back to the way it used to be, 9zeros has withdrawn, Tstone is now the mod, we re begining to see peeps come out of their shells, some are easily provoked, some just cant let things pass, some find it hard to forget, some are just comfortable doing the opposing jobs, some are peace makers, some are mummy's pets, some are funny, some can be annoying sometimes, some are just too quite, some like it when the are sought for so they love "lying low", i could go on and on, but in all, that's what makes each of us unique, it's a trait therefore it cant be hidden. There can never be a 100% agreement in the house, there's bound to be friction at some points, even in heaven satan stood up against God almighty. Amongst Jesus' desciples one of them sold him out, so let's all get used to the little oppositions that arise at some point in this thread, if someone directly or indirectly "insults" you, you can choose to address the person and ignore his/her replies, and try as much as you can to let things pass, pls, for the sake of this thread, let's learn to accommodate each other.
Maximum respect to Tstone for not giving up on this thread, you've been doing a good job here.
Pls let's try to live in harmony in this house, it's not a sin to have misunderstandings but it's a sin to harbour it in our heart and not let go.
If you want to critizize anybody, pls do it without makin the person feel hurt.
Abeg, we need us to survive. We never start our journey oh, we have a long way to go.
I love you guys. I'm not giving up on this thread.
we luv u 2 nancie. But ehm... Plz wich of d cartegories above does kinnad belong? Be sincere o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2012
Chokolee: Viewing this topic: Utonne, Helives, Loskee(f), Edukelly(m) , kinnad(m), T.stone(m), luvola(m) and 1 guest(s).

GOOD NYT EVERYONE..
Make i hear say sleep no worry me..*yawning* See..even if u re posted to atlantic ocean, abi benin republic..even central africa sef...posting na posting...na to collect am..redeploy..sharply...me don go..nyt
I see you chokolee...to me I will say good morning...*laughing*

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs: Sigba well said o...Thanks...What happened to 9zeros?...

Since the thread wants joke,let's give em jokes...But matured funny jokes not those we've read even inside secondary school magazines...Hope this one's funny o

BBM POST UTME JUNE EXAM
2012:
Answer all questions; Note no
calculator or any electronic
devices. Time:- 1hr:30mins
SECTION 1:- OBJECTIVE
1) What is the name of the first
Igbo boy that opened shop at
Alaba international market (a)
Don jazzy (B) Anyim Pius Anyim
(c) Gov. Peter Obi
(2) Who addressed herself as a
widow while her husband is still
alive (a)Dame Patience (B) Turai
(c)Stella
(3) Who Strike pass (a) Boko
Haram (B)Thunder (c) ASUU
(d)Patience Dame
(4) You can sharpen cutlass on
Banky W's head (a) True (B)
false (c) I don't know
(5) What are the names of the
two people holding hands when
you power-on a Nokia phone (a)
Charly Boy and Denrele (B) Ryan
Giggs and John Terry (C)OBJ
and IBB
(6) If the past tense of take is
took, the past tense of make is
(a) Mook (B)maked (c) maken
(7) I have a dream is to Luther
.king as I have no shoes is to … (a)
GEJ (B)IBB (c) OBJ
(cool What is the plural form of
GARRI (a) garris (B)garried (B)
garium
(9) If Adekunle Chukuwma
Ciroma Finally Passes WAEC, will
he write JAMB next year? (a) No
(B)Yes (c) He will opt for
NURTW
(10) Which university has the
highest no. of babes that travel
to Dubai for 2weeks and return
with British accent a)Ebus
B)Unijos c)Uniabj (d) Malu
SECTION 2:- THEORY Attempt
all questions.
(1a)Differentiate between Do or
Die and if I don't win the next
election their will be blood shed.
(B)If it took GEJ 50years to trek
to Aso rock without shoes, how
long would it have taken if he
wore TOMS?”
(2a) Using Almighty Formula,
calculate the diameter of Don
Jazzy's head (take ♊=3.14)
(B) If your X-Boyfriend or X-
girlfriend Wins N100Million
Naira In The Glo WINBIG
Promo 2 Days After you Broke
Up! FIND X! I Repeat! Find X”
(3) If Ada is a girl, and Obi is a
boy, who is Adaobi?
(B)What are the surnames of the
three statues that welcome you to
Lagos…
(4)What is the difference
between copy-copy and
giraffing.
All questions carry equal marks.
GOODLUCK=))
ajajajajajajajajajajajagringringringrin. Guy u just made ma night. Even til 2mr,cnt stop laughing at dis. Cheiigringrin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by kinnad(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2012
naijaobi:
IGBO MAN?? IGBO MAN CAN'T CALL LAGOS NEGOS BUT LEGOS
some do o! Me self na igbomangrin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 2:03am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: ajajajajajajajajajajajagringringringrin. Guy u just made ma night. Even til 2mr,cnt stop laughing at dis. Cheiigringrin

ajajajaja.... lol see ya teeth..ur laugh dey make my laugh to laugh...@ all d jokes wer funny to me...in dia on way of cos...i no mind all diz quarrels cs i knw exactly wts hapenin to sm ppl..*TENSION*...so plz jst ovaluk any direct or indirect insult...NA ONE LUV O..am doin rol cal..going frm one bed to anoda to check on sleepn kings n queensis...... and i notcd sm ppl aint sleepin well..Okoya is dreaming again....n wt is he saying?? cnt hear him though..is he sayin Jigawa..OMG! i hope.....no comnt yt..uncle T seems to be chewin in his dream...n i hope is nt grass frm Katsina?? e beta be agege bread o@ sigbaski dey too gbaski tis nite..hey na who she wan blo, abeg no drag dt leg near me..na me cos am....shy is frownin...dem no gree comot u frm jos??.....see loskee dey shine tooth..e b lik sy d bauchi go favor am...oga 9 abeg sufry NO KILL AM!,,u wll b redeployd immediately...Gombs dey speak long grama for student affairs....no no no no....u dnt tell me dt...i knw my rite as a citizen.. @ I cn hear Uj shoutin straffin tins *in a chokin voice*..e b like sy na calabar im gt..WOooo! make sigba hear am..Naijaobi's facial xpression *my broda, I cannot fathom* @ Anus face wan resmble burray.,am guessing Adamawa. bukky is holdin hear teddy so tite, like she ll b nidin 4 human Duve. ms steph is snizin e b lik sy dem dey call am for kogi .babykuti is smilin, lik d Abuja runs clicked*KABOOM! for ur head o..* ....see chokolee for martial art o*tossin leg frnt n back* hmmm DG go nid dt karate..luvola is grinnin @d same tim smilin @d same time frownin..mixed feelins?? Odico dey kabash..i dey shout AMEN FOR AM..hmm Mosh dey sing, bt wt i cnt fathom is if na worship sng, luv song, tnksgivin song or war song...adedoks dey slip at d same time dey kill mosquitois, abi na 2hand slap wey im giv person nw.. is well....lol...NO! i mst finish ds rol cal..*phone drops frm hand* sleep don kidnap me..*snoring* cnt cheat nature....*cheers* i wish y'all d fuckin bst..**PAX**......
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 26, 2012
Loskee:

um, bros eh, e no hard. just scroll past and stop smashing your face in the concrete wall for nothing.

ms_steph, kindly pass over the statement. call it what you like, they are honestly trying to help ease the tension. if you feel better with the heat and tension, revel in it then, no-one's barricading you. but if you think they are so lame, and you have better ideas, they are kindly welcome. you do not need to be so callous. we'z all human, and trying to be humane yeah. capiche?
madam emotional so u like d lies your hearing?? My dear you better wise up, cos of d tension doesn't mean pple shld lie. I don't hve anything serious to say dats y I don't talk its better than licking pples butt d way u just did
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: wooow!! Do u mind helping me 2 check mine?faculty of engnr.
I can't slip again
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 26, 2012
sigba:
Lol, babe, you no try o. Not even moral support or one cup of laughter.
mayb wen I see a real joke
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 2:46am On Jun 26, 2012
naijaobi:
YES DEAR...I DID O...I'LL BE COLLECTING MY STATEMENT TMRW....
thanks
kk.datz gud
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 2:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Loskee:

um, bros eh, e no hard. just scroll past and stop smashing your face in the concrete wall for nothing.

ms_steph, kindly pass over the statement. call it what you like, they are honestly trying to help ease the tension. if you feel better with the heat and tension, revel in it then, no-one's barricading you. but if you think they are so lame, and you have better ideas, they are kindly welcome. you do not need to be so callous. we'z all human, and trying to be humane yeah. capiche?
on point.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2012
Loskee:

on point.i ope everythn is nw alrite in kd
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 2:59am On Jun 26, 2012
sigba: Owwkay! I think i've kept quite long enough.
Now, i believe that this thread can never, i repeat, never go back to the way it used to be, 9zeros has withdrawn, Tstone is now the mod, we re begining to see peeps come out of their shells, some are easily provoked, some just cant let things pass, some find it hard to forget, some are just comfortable doing the opposing jobs, some are peace makers, some are mummy's pets, some are funny, some can be annoying sometimes, some are just too quite, some like it when the are sought for so they love "lying low", i could go on and on, but in all, that's what makes each of us unique, it's a trait therefore it cant be hidden. There can never be a 100% agreement in the house, there's bound to be friction at some points, even in heaven satan stood up against God almighty. Amongst Jesus' desciples one of them sold him out, so let's all get used to the little oppositions that arise at some point in this thread, if someone directly or indirectly "insults" you, you can choose to address the person and ignore his/her replies, and try as much as you can to let things pass, pls, for the sake of this thread, let's learn to accommodate each other.
Maximum respect to Tstone for not giving up on this thread, you've been doing a good job here.
Pls let's try to live in harmony in this house, it's not a sin to have misunderstandings but it's a sin to harbour it in our heart and not let go.
If you want to critizize anybody, pls do it without makin the person feel hurt.
Abeg, we need us to survive. We never start our journey oh, we have a long way to go.
I love you guys. I'm not giving up on this thread.
nice 1 dear @miss sigba.xoxoxo on point
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Babycutey(f): 3:03am On Jun 26, 2012

Since the thread wants joke,let's give em jokes...But matured funny jokes not those we've read even inside secondary school magazines...Hope this one's funny o

BBM POST UTME JUNE EXAM
2012:
(c) Gov. Peter Obi
(c)Stella
(d)Patience Dame
false (c) I don't know
and IBB
GEJ (B)IBB (c) OBJ
garium
(9) If Adekunle Chukuwma
NURTW
all questions.
wore TOMS?”
Naira In The Glo WINBIG
boy, who is Adaobi?
Lagos…
between copy-copy and
giraffing.
GOODLUCK=))
old joke.nt even funy at all grin

BBM POST UTME JUNE EXAM
2012:
(c) Gov. Peter Obi
(c)Stella
(d)Patience Dame
false (c) I don't know
and IBB
GEJ (B)IBB (c) OBJ
garium
(9) If Adekunle Chukuwma
NURTW
all questions.
wore TOMS?”
Naira In The Glo WINBIG
boy, who is Adaobi?
Lagos…
between copy-copy and
giraffing.
GOODLUCK=))
old joke.nt even funy at all
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 3:55am On Jun 26, 2012
luvola: mr gomz your posts suck

Coming from someone who cant even think of a masculine username...Ok o i gree

kinnad: Oga,faction or no faction,there's no time 4 dat now. More0ver all u said above has bn discussed in d old house but u came late,whose fault Dis is time 4 expectations,so no time 4 quarel...hope u understand

old house aint new house,how about those who weren't in the old house?..I understand you sha

kinnad: hey! Plz dnt talk 2 Loskee lyk dat o! Oya say sorry now or i send u bak 2 gombe hehe. #just kidin# so dnt flare up@me k

loskee sorry no vex

Babycutey: on point.i ope everythn is nw alrite in kd

you just said she's on point,pls give me reasons why you didnt stick to her advice with regards to my post?

Babycutey: old joke.nt even funy at all ;Dold joke.nt even funy at all

let me refresh your memory,she adviced why didnt i just scroll and read past?You showed solidarity and now you do directly opposite...That's what i call butt kissing...Trying to pls some(showing solidarity) other person at the expense of your ethical stance(integrity from the support of her 'scroll past' advice)...Anyways,your jokes wouldn't even make my grand ma smile,and it'd make my dog hiss...Lol...Morning joor

you for just answer the 'where 9zeros dey' part and wait till you have better things to write?

norilicious: ...

...Gombs dey speak long grama for student affairs....no no no no....u dnt tell me dt...i knw my rite as a citizen.. @ I cn hear Uj shoutin straffin tins *in a chokin voice*..e b like sy na calabar im gt..WOooo! make sigba hear am..

you na good boarding house prefect o!...It just have to be cross river today o ...Or anywhere without the north prefix...Else i go start aluta...Lol..Morning o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: u're truely God's child. Tanx 4d gud wishes...
yess oooo. Tnx 4d sincere wishes n prayers God's child. God bless u*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 4:15am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: u're truely God's child. Tanx 4d gud wishes...
yess oooo. Tnx 4d sincere wishes n prayers God's child. God bless u*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 4:16am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: we luv u 2 nancie. But ehm... Plz wich of d cartegories above does kinnad belong? Be sincere o
You know na, you come here once a day and then start quoting and replying forgotten posts. I remember one post u quoted and replied the person harshly (the person sounded rude in the post) not knowing that the person apologised later on, when you got to the post where the person apologised, you had to apologise to him for ur earlier post. this is just an example, it has happened many times, infact, everyday. lol, disadvantages of coming late to the house.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 4:44am On Jun 26, 2012

ajajajaja.... lol see ya teeth..ur laugh dey make my laugh to laugh...@ all d jokes wer funny to me...in dia on way of cos...i no mind all diz quarrels cs i knw exactly wts hapenin to sm ppl..*TENSION*...so plz jst ovaluk any direct or indirect insult...NA ONE LUV O..am doin rol cal..going frm one bed to anoda to check on sleepn kings n queensis...... and i notcd sm ppl aint sleepin well..Okoya is dreaming again....n wt is he saying?? cnt hear him though..is he sayin Jigawa..OMG! i hope.....no comnt yt..uncle T seems to be chewin in his dream...n i hope is nt grass frm Katsina?? e beta be agege bread o@ sigbaski dey too gbaski tis nite..hey na who she wan blo, abeg no drag dt leg near me..na me cos am....shy is frownin...dem no gree comot u frm jos??.....see loskee dey shine tooth..e b lik sy d bauchi go favor am...oga 9 abeg sufry NO KILL AM!,,u wll b redeployd immediately...Gombs dey speak long grama for student affairs....no no no no....u dnt tell me dt...i knw my rite as a citizen.. @ I cn hear Uj shoutin straffin tins *in a chokin voice*..e b like sy na calabar im gt..WOooo! make sigba hear am..Naijaobi's facial xpression *my broda, I cannot fathom* @ Anus face wan resmble burray.,am guessing Adamawa. bukky is holdin hear teddy so tite, like she ll b nidin 4 human Duve. ms steph is snizin e b lik sy dem dey call am for kogi .babykuti is smilin, lik d Abuja runs clicked*KABOOM! for ur head o..* ....see chokolee for martial art o*tossin leg frnt n back* hmmm DG go nid dt karate..luvola is grinnin @d same tim smilin @d same time frownin..mixed feelins?? Odico dey kabash..i dey shout AMEN FOR AM..hmm Mosh dey sing, bt wt i cnt fathom is if na worship sng, luv song, tnksgivin song or war song...adedoks dey slip at d same time dey kill mosquitois, abi na 2hand slap wey im giv person nw.. is well....lol...NO! i mst finish ds rol cal..*phone drops frm hand* sleep don kidnap me..*snoring* cnt cheat nature....*cheers* i wish y'all d fuckin bst..**PAX**......
hahahahahahaa, nice one babe! Good concept u gat... Kip it up*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Adedoks(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2012
;DNt too long dat i Just finished talkin to my father in prayer.morin to dose already awake,i just believ today is gonna be great.anointing of favourable postin fall on me o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2012
kinnad: just liked dat?? @dis 11th hourU hav just dissapointed me 2 Bukky
I hav decided to ignore dis cos u nvr new how my post came to be....sigh dis thread is not just it abeg...too much issh
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 5:43am On Jun 26, 2012

BBM POST UTME JUNE EXAM
2012:
(c) Gov. Peter Obi
(c)Stella
(d)Patience Dame
false (c) I don't know
and IBB
GEJ (B)IBB (c) OBJ
garium
(9) If Adekunle Chukuwma
NURTW
all questions.
wore TOMS?”
Naira In The Glo WINBIG
boy, who is Adaobi?
Lagos…
between copy-copy and
giraffing.
GOODLUCK=))
Awww mr jokes r too boring has finally posted a ridiculous joke....hmmmmmm *thinking aloud* how ironic...ishhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 5:51am On Jun 26, 2012

Hahaha na so d teddy no dey work jawe
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs and ms steph...pls can u guys be matured, b4 u came here things were different(was peaceful)...pls I beg u don't change my impression of dis house with ur behaviour, n I advice u go to d old house n read d post b4 commenting on things u don't no...tank u for ur cooperation.. Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 26, 2012
If gombs talk now they will say he has a bad mouth now the pple forming "I am perfect" won't ignore sOme things

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2012
bukkylois: Gombs and ms steph...pls can u guys be matured, b4 u came here things were different(was peaceful)...pls I beg u don't change my impression of dis house with ur behaviour, n I advice u go to d old house n read d post b4 commenting on things u don't no...tank u for ur cooperation.. Good morning
don't tell me wat to do. If you like carry dis group on ur head dat is ur wahala don't mention me here. Did I insult any1 don't spoil dis morning for me. Know the pple u can control here cos I won't kiss any1's butt. if other pple take shit form u I won't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.