Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (166061 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2012
TELL THEM O....I said they should stick to the topic,but they thought i was being harsh.. [/quote]

Who re u to tell us to stick to d topic...
Wat do u knw? We didn't stick to d topic and we ve gone dis far... I ve told u.., u re frustrated...
Life don tire u.
Watch ur back cos I'm goin 2 get u. I swear. I'll show u who I am
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2012
OKOYA AND GOMBS...its now two of u..left for the public to read your annoying insults...lets see who proves to be more matured....that is if the insults continue after this post * na wa for dis house o...una just allow person de finish MB ontop fight..shuuu*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2012
9-zeros:

ani, i snipe u. shey u dey enjoy d heat abi? lol.
The heat don make me begin boil sef.....but make I no waste my saliva on some retards. U knw say craze get levu grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2012
@Promxy n Nasty: sup, any news frm sch? Wen are dey gon paste our list nah?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by StateOfMind: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

i.Diot even if it's my today's pic i'm going to camp with old senile i.Diot like you,you should be ashamed...Upload your sorry pic na...D only truth here is that you're fighting another girl's war. ...You re.tarded assss kisser

Bros, e don do na. Now you are derailing real bad and these insults are not just it. Enough derailment already.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2012
emmy99: grin choi! Sum pple no dey gree gree o. I dey enjoy all of una sha. Kip d fire burnin frm all angels.
u like trouble
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2012
sigba: God's child (nwachukwu), we re sorry for the comments, we re not different we re together, pls dont carry what you saw here to the batch C thread, to avoid any possible misunderstanding. Thanks for airing your mind, thanks for the wishes too. Bless you.
kinnad: u're truely God's child. Tanx 4d gud wishes...
Shygal: yess oooo. Tnx 4d sincere wishes n prayers God's child. God bless u*
@SIGBA, so God's child is Nwachukwu in ibo? wow! dats interesting...in yoruba, its "Omo olorun"...sure, we still remain one no matter what, we are together...thanks a lot...*one love*
@KINNAD, yess boss!...you are God's child also...thank you sir
@SHYGAL, amen!...& God bless you too...thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2012
One small boy go come hear come claim super star. For who nah?
Craze dey worry u.
If I no get u....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Nicholas4:
sup BJ.... I ll b in sch in 2hrs time. I ll get bk 2 u.... Have a lovely day
ok..thanks!u can get me on fb so i can drop ma details!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2012
UNIPORT de dull me
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2012
luvola: okoya na beg i dey beg u , stop replying this dude.he had succeeded in constituiting as a nuisance here. Until he apologise , we wnt forgive him.
zero hope u are reading dis. Later u will say am d problem
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2012
Too much familiarity breeds contempts.
I honestly saw all of these coming.
'StateOfMind' sup? I pm'ed u.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2012
@gombs don't dull. If he won't shut up hit him where it hurts d most. Sabi na woman make am fite. Let him talk she won't give him anytin in return. I trust u
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya: TELL THEM O....I said they should stick to the topic,but they thought i was being harsh..

Who re u to tell us to stick to d topic...
Wat do u knw? We didn't stick to d topic and we ve gone dis far... I ve told u.., u re frustrated...
Life don tire u.
Watch ur back cos I'm goin 2 get u. I swear. I'll show u who I am

and who are you to tell us not to stick to the phone...You know everything...Lol...See threat na...You must be dead pissed...Ok you wan track me?...O God!i'm scared,my legs are shaky...Pls no vex...Ok i don apologize...Okoya sorry no vex again...

StateOfMind:

Bros, e don do na. Now you are derailing real bad and these insults are not just it. Enough derailment already.

boss i loyal...Thanks for calling me to order...Aint it amazing that you're the only one who did that?...Goes to prove my theory of this house being factioned...Sorry sir...9zeros...Sammy go vex for my falling hand...Anitank...Ah...I sorry...Em..Others...Except those i hammered...Okoya excluded...Him don threaten me na...Okoya...Lol..Sorry
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: @gombs don't dull. If he won't shut up hit him where it hurts d most. Sabi na woman make am fite. Let him talk she won't give him anytin in return. I trust u
Steph, watz ur stress? How woman make me fite? Don't jst assume. Jst Kip mute
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by aleogho(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2012
Chokolee: OKOYA AND GOMBS...its now two of u..left for the public to read your annoying insults...lets see who proves to be more matured....that is if the insults continue after this post * na wa for dis house o...una just allow person de finish MB ontop fight..shuuu*
Guy na wetin dey vex me bdat..una dey mak pple read una Rubbish..Absolute nonsense!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2012
Pls iz ujs list out.... undecided
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya:
Steph, watz ur stress? How woman make me fite? Don't jst assume. Jst Kip mute
so y is dat its after bukky said ur d cos of d insults she gets ur fighting gombs?? It enuff already u guys can pick a place nd show ur power cos quarreling like girl is stupid
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Bukkylois or whoever never caused anything....
I'm not even happy wit her....

So steph, don't jst assume
GOMBS av been so ill mannered right from his first post here... He wanted to make himself known buh carried it rudely...
Wat was his business wen steph and bukkie were fighting? He decided to take sides... Does dat make sense? Not jst dat, he posted annoying posts like he wished bukkie gets insultive, waiting for her supporters... Watz his business? He was supposed to settle them and not taking sides... Datz jst my ache.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ajelerowale: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2012
ANY LASUITES IN D BIG FAMILY.please identify ur self

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2012
Pls bukkie luv y now u na my persönal person pls let peace reign.steph u na my manest man gal or wife pls p make una no fall our hand na.abeg my zomby they laugh at us becos of dis matta ok

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2012
anitank:
Abeg leave my BEE out of dis grin grin

i tink Bee gt im own voice...and besides i wsnt bringin him in..ws jst halin... cheesy
anitank:
Abeg leave my BEE out of dis grin grin

i tink Bee gt im own voice...and besides i wsnt bringin him in..ws jst halin...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

sir no vex..I know say some folks here make me fall you and sammy hand...But na them find my trouble o...Sha am done for now..Because you dey around...Sorry to other folks o...Except those i hammered
i see. But we've come too far to end up like dis... Dis is wen we need us most.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2012
ajelerowale: ANY LASUITES IN D BIG FAMILY.please identify ur self
How far? Any news?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by StateOfMind: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2012
mykejones: Too much familiarity breeds contempts.
I honestly saw all of these coming.
'StateOfMind' sup? I pm'ed u.

Aite, I'll check ryt away.

N by the way, I'm a female oo, @t-stone and gombs
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:
Goes to prove my theory of this house being factioned...Sorry sir...9zeros...Sammy go vex for my falling hand...Anitank...Ah...I sorry...Em..Others...Except those i hammered...Okoya excluded...
Saying u're sorry when there's SARCASM written allover u? Pls spare me dat word

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2012
9-zeros:

On point boss...we all nid somone to lean on....evn if u dnt wnt to b my friend...i can offer u a hand or shoulder wen d time cms n vice versa...one tn brot us all togeda n dt kips us togeda.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by anitank(f): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: ...

i tink Bee gt im own voice...and besides i wsnt bringin him in..ws jst halin... cheesy...
Ok ma. How u de
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2012
Pls, lets deviate from the quarel a litle, we'll continue latergrin. Drop the destination and address of ur state Nysc camp location and the directions leading to it, so we'll can learn and make proper travel arangements.
I started the thread here
www.nairaland.com/974611/location-various-nysc-state-camps#11232633
u can also visit it and drop ur coment there so others can learn.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2012
StateOfMind:

Aite, I'll check ryt away.

N by the way, I'm a female oo, @t-stone and gombs

wow...A thousand apologies...You sound solid...Not like some wannabes here.

9-zeros:

yes sir...Tell okoya to stop being too old for his age

Okoya: Bukkylois or whoever never caused anything....
I'm not even happy wit her....

So steph, don't jst assume
GOMBS av been so ill mannered right from his first post here... He wanted to make himself known buh carried it rudely...
Wat was his business wen steph and bukkie were fighting? He decided to take sides... Does dat make sense? Not jst dat, he posted annoying posts like he wished bukkie gets insultive, waiting for her supporters... Watz his business? He was supposed to settle them and not taking sides... Datz jst my ache.

i didn't say she should get insultive(wonder whether this your word is in even valid in english dictionary)...I wrote i hope she goes offensive which means to attack in war...Which dont necessarily mean insult...Hope You understand this...No wonder the best you could come up with is "i'll show you who i am"..(unbelievable laughable threats)...And you attacked me because of my comment to bukky..No lie here o...Just back track for proof
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2012
anitank:
Ok ma. How u de

am gud my dear....jst d lil chaos in d hous..well we all break up to make up..jst a lil misundastndin here n der. its a phase we ll pass it..we ll luk bk n laugh ova all dis one day...me am already laughin self...n cm to tink of it evrybdy here hv a wondafl sense of humor..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2012
ajelerowale: ANY LASUITES IN D BIG FAMILY.please identify ur self
we dey o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.