Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (166065 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2012
Insultive or offensive datz ur business....
Ever since I've been on dis thread I ve never seen some1 supporting a quarrel or a fight except u. U re so devilish and ill mannered. I ve gat nothing 2 do wit bukkie... She pissed me...
D best person I shd av challenge is steph if I was supporting bukie.. I wonda where u kept ur senses.

Jst trying to make d house peaceful not until u came wit ur devilish attitude... I'll show u who I am... I'm telling u. U'll regret every of ur actions. I bet u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Wow! Stateofmind is a she! Very good!

*yawns*

I really enjoyed myself this morning. Well, it shows we are all intellectuals and schorlars. Being able to express our minds is very good rather than keeping it with grudge. We are still together don't worry.

I remember a story I once heard of an art exbition. All the artist in the country were asked to draw and paint a picture to signify 'PEACE'. Each one one them came up with something different. Someone painted a calm ocean as a symbol of peace, others include the nature, a cool forest, a happy family, an enviroment void of noice and so on that I can't mention all. None of these aforementioned artist won the contest but one who drew something very significant

In his work, he drew a man sitted on top of a tree. The tree itself was shaking and the root is not that strong. On top were almost broken branches all over the tree. There was a wild storm and it seems nemesis was going to catch up with the man. When this artist was asked to explain his interpretation of his work is said and I quote...'PEACE COULD ONLY BE FELT IN THE MIDST OF TRIBULATIONS AND UNFAVOURABLE CIRCUMSTANCES'

I too believe in that statement my fellow people. In the midst of the whole drama I enjoy that peace. Please let's just practice it by letting PEACE reign. At least we are all satisfied to some extent. Am not discouraged or with any grudge against anyone...am so so happy and I believe all is well. I can't stop saying...I LOVE YOU ALL.

@Boss 9-zeros, welldone sir! You are a Boss indeed!

Who knows, Okoya and Ms_steph could be lovers in time to come...hehehehehe...and Gombs might be an inlaw to Okoya or Bukky...LMAO

I may even by an in-law to Gombs....hahahahahaha...ok o.

So, let the good news start coming...MUCH LUV.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2012
okoya leave the retardeen alone !!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya: ... I'll show u who I am... I'm telling u. U'll regret every of ur actions. I bet u.

*yawns....u r boring me with your consoling threats...av reserved my arsenals....i suggest u follow suit...come on man
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2012
luvola: okoya leave the retardeen alone !!!

ola love!:.....haba..u still dey vex?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: dude ur a leader in dis house nd it is gud for you to pick sides. Dint u see wat she wrote about me or wat okoya is saying abt gombs. So cos we don't kiss butt now we are d bad 1ce. Pple wrote bad comments nd u had to pick out only 2ppledat aint rite
no, dats not 9. i'm real wit evry1, even shy. steph, u've bin a bit harsh wit ur comments.... lets be nice 2 us. btw, i'm cool wit u.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ajelerowale: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya:
How far? Any news?
not yet just wanna hookup wit my hommies
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2012
@uncle-t: lol. always, u're nice. *bows*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:

Sammy, just relax bro. It's gonna be good.
. Tanx bro. Hav a nice day.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ajelerowale: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2012
baba11: we dey o!
i sight you mai brother,wen you dey enter school
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Chokolee:
Its nothing u worry abt joor...atleast..just say a lil prayer nd just believe till u open that envelope.God is in control, we all would smile...im sure abt dat

Yes o..ma Uncle
. Amen bro.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by luvola(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2012
@ gomz - no but because u have brought more pain to this thread. Anyway cheerup. One luv. @okoya - it ok bros. @ ajele - i also rep lasu, dept of accounting
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by StateOfMind: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:
Wow! Stateofmind is a she! Very good!

*yawns*

I really enjoyed myself this morning. Well, it shows we are all intellectuals and schorlars. Being able to express our minds is very good rather than keeping it with grudge. We are still together don't worry.

I remember a story I once heard of an art exbition. All the artist in the country were asked to draw and paint a picture to signify 'PEACE'. Each one one them came up with something different. Someone painted a calm ocean as a symbol of peace, others include the nature, a cool forest, a happy family, an enviroment void of noice and so on that I can't mention all. None of these aforementioned artist won the contest but one who drew something very significant

In his work, he drew a man sitted on top of a tree. The tree itself was shaking and the root is not that strong. On top were almost broken branches all over the tree. There was a wild storm and it seems nemesis was going to catch up with the man. When this artist was asked to explain his interpretation of his work is said and I quote...'PEACE COULD ONLY BE FELT IN THE MIDST OF TRIBULATIONS AND UNFAVOURABLE CIRCUMSTANCES'

I too believe in that statement my fellow people. In the midst of the whole drama I enjoy that peace. Please let's just practice it by letting PEACE reign. At least we are all satisfied to some extent. Am not discouraged or with any grudge against anyone...am so so happy and I believe all is well. I can't stop saying...I LOVE YOU ALL.

@Boss 9-zeros, welldone sir! You are a Boss indeed!

Who knows, Okoya and Ms_steph could be lovers in time to come...hehehehehe...and Gombs might be an inlaw to Okoya or Bukky...LMAO

I may even by an in-law to Gombs....hahahahahaha...ok o.

So, let the good news start coming...MUCH LUV.

Now this is what I call MATURITY and GOOD LEADERSHIP! Much respect!

Cool story by the way.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2012
@ sammy, pls hav u heard anytin about our list?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2012
luvola: @ gomz - no but because u have brought more pain to this thread. Anyway cheerup. One luv.

ok boss...Thanks for putting it all behind...At least Now,we've got some respect for everybody here,and posts here will be circumcised ones...Oya...Lets gist the call up letter thing
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2012
StateOfMind:

Now this is what I call MATURITY and GOOD LEADERSHIP! Much respect!

Cool story by the way.
Thanks stateofmind. You've done so much that I could ever imagine today. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Please help the batch B corpers with the address and location of various state orientation camps.
Callup letters are due today or next, ur info will be much appreciated so that travel arangements can be made properly.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2012
@Tstone me nd okoya lovers keh u want bukky to kill me?? @9-zero haff heard u. If I see any stupid post I ignore
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Abia.
Camp is located at umunya,
bende l.g.a, a 30mins drive
from the state capital,
umuahia.
Once u get to umuahia, stop at
the city centre (called 'GATE'),
take a taxi going to bende
@N150 at most. It wil stop u
at the camp junction, a bike or
taxi wil take u to the camp.
If u're flying, board a flight to
oweri airport, take the back of
the airport to a backroute
where u'll get a byke to airport
junction and then a bus to
umuahia @N200 (its easier
thru that back, b'cos airport
taxi wil charge u at coat throat
price, or take u to oweri town
and u'll start the long journey
back to umuahia).
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: nd u think ur matured? Read ur posts nd think again ur IQ is like a 12yrs old. because of a common group ur getting worked up. Dats not maturity
. Pls gals, let dia b peace.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: @Tstone me nd okoya lovers keh u want bukky to kill me?? @9-zero haff heard u. If I see any stupid post I ignore
Hehehe...I don hear o...*eyes rolling*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2012
we've started something relevant to the thread, pls lets share and stop the quarel, it was fun while it lasted.
Post the addres of the orientation camp in ur state or any state u know. Drop ur post here, or click on the thread below so others can learn.
www.nairaland.com/974611/location-various-nysc-state-camps#11232633
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: Bj n dennisbee lng time...i see u...watchn frm sideline i guess they wnt drama, they get drama...
Nori, I see you too. Greetings.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nana(f): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2012
So,i went to the secretariat at Surulere and a member of staff told me letters aren't ready angry. Need to go back on Friday. Hope those going to their schools gets theirs sha.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2012
anitank: If I tell u I don't have anything to say ehnn, I'd be d biggest liar of d century. But I'd rather not stress my thumbs for some people that aint worth Poo

I SNIPE THE REST OF Y'ALL! Wish u guys a happy posting.
LASGIDI or nothing!!!!
Pls dnt get involved.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2012
nana: So,i went to the secretariat at Surulere and a member of staff told me letters aren't ready angry. Need to go back on Friday. Hope those going to their schools gets theirs sha.
Are u serious? Wonder where pple got d info dat letters re now in schs... Or mayb because u re a foreign student
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nana(f): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya:
Are u serious? Wonder where pple got d info dat letters re now in schs... Or mayb because u re a foreign student
Foreign student but there shouldn't be any difference though.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Bj5all(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Our call-up letter is ready....I'm going to school right away..*happy and shivering mood*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2012
fashrola: Our call-up letter is ready....I'm going to school right away..*happy and shivering mood*
Are u sure? Is it confirmed?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Okoya(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2012
Omidan, luv ola... How far? Any news from sch?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2012
Okoya:
Are u sure? Is it confirmed?
ya..from our cadet affairs in school *maritime academy of Nigeria* though it depends on skools too

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.