Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (166731 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: @Tstone me nd okoya lovers keh u want bukky to kill me??

ROTFLMAO...She'd peel you o...Lol

Bj5all: PROBLEM SOLVED,
visit; http://www.naijatechblog.com/2011/09/list-of-nysc-orientation-camp-addresses_08.html?m=1
for the 36 states camp addresses.

guy give me high 5...You too make sense...Oya,ujchief next topic!...This guy have saved us alot of energy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by omidan21: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2012
Wale ajelero.I see u oohhh.lasuite dey here kampe.any new abt d posting at school.this is omobolanle.]
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: ...

i tink Bee gt im own voice...and besides i wsnt bringin him in..ws jst halin... cheesy...

i tink Bee gt im own voice...and besides i wsnt bringin him in..ws jst halin...
Lol. Nori, I greet you. My Anni was jst kidding. ℓ̊ greet you all
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by omidan21: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2012
ajelerowale: ANY LASUITES IN D BIG FAMILY.please identify ur self
.wale ajelero I see u oohhh
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2012
@gombs azzin. Where do u want to serve?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: @gombs azzin. Where do u want to serve?

i wanted port but my runs person said it'll be hard,so i took cross river...Okoya go come find me for camp o...So delete this post after you read finish...Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

i wanted port but my runs person said it'll be hard,so i took cross river...Okoya go come find me for camp o...So delete this post after you read finish...Lol

heheheh...lol...am sure he ws jst kidin...u guys mite end up bein bst of pals...*cheers*...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2012
dennisbee:
Lol. Nori, I greet you. My Anni was jst kidding. ℓ̊ greet you all

yea dear...i knw she ws jokin...shes my friend nau.........
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2012
Bj5all: visit;
http://www.naijatechblog.com/2011/09/list-of-nysc-orientation-camp-addresses_08.html?m=1
for very states addresses.
the addresses are there, but not the directions. Those addresses are just paper addreses, of what use is it to me knowing that Edo state orientation camp is at okada if i dont know how to get to okada? We need where, and how to get there.
Okoya, thanks for the info.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Bj5all(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

ROTFLMAO...She'd peel you o...Lol

guy give me high 5...You too make sense...Oya,ujchief next topic!...This guy have saved us alot of energy
Thanks bro
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:
we know the addresses, its at Nysc website, what we need is specific directions! Not p.o.box and p.m.b, or u prefer i leave u guys to ur cat and dog fights? Seems u were enjoyin it, havnt seen u post sooo much coment in a day.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by X3n(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2012
gud day @ all. Hav bin folowin d thread 4 a while. It mkes sense, gud initiative. I'll b joining dis july batch. Worked mine to lag, but fingers still crossed. Do any1 here, knw any IT or networking company dat can accept a copper in lag, if he/she manages to get him/herself to b posted there for ppa?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:

am coming to cross river too. Don't worry if we see him let's join hands nd beat him up. *running away*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2012
norilicious: ..

heheheh...lol...am sure he ws jst kidin...u guys mite end up bein bst of pals...*cheers*...
guys don't have wahala its girls dat kip malice 4 a long time. I like deir life
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2012
Ms_Steph: am coming to cross river too. Don't worry if we see him let's join hands nd beat him up. *running away*
beat him?The way he sounded eh,it sounded like asari dokubo...Sounds nice,let's hope our runs works out...We'd surely rule when we get to camp...I'm sooooo exited.

i knew he was...Lol...Sorry about today...Bukky got me on the fast track...

ujchief:
we know the addresses, its at Nysc website, what we need is specific directions! Not p.o.box and p.m.b, or u prefer i leave u guys to ur cat and dog fights? Seems u were enjoyin it, havnt seen u post sooo much coment in a day.
oya...Help us na
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Vincent41(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
To hell wit Anambra State University...................to collect our Call Up on thursday
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gombs:
beat him?The way he sounded eh,it sounded like asari dokubo...Sounds nice,let's hope our runs works out...We'd surely rule when we get to camp...I'm sooooo exited.

i knew he was...Lol...Sorry about today...Bukky got me on the fast track...

oya...Help us na

No problms dear...am happy cs evryone is happy...bukky hope u r too?? *pax*...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
prospective corpers sent to Yobe and Borno will have their orientation camp in Adamawa state btw 26th of July And 15th of August. Its on the nysc website.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
For Uniben 'students' no news yet. Students affairs is sayin nothing yet.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2012

No problms dear...am happy cs evryone is happy...bukky hope u r too?? *pax*...

yeah am happier too...What's pax?i asked this before and you ignored it...Oya tell me.:-)
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Dollynova: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
T.stone:
Wow! Stateofmind is a she! Very good!

*yawns*

I really enjoyed myself this morning. Well, it shows we are all intellectuals and schorlars. Being able to express our minds is very good rather than keeping it with grudge. We are still together don't worry.

I remember a story I once heard of an art exbition. All the artist in the country were asked to draw and paint a picture to signify 'PEACE'. Each one one them came up with something different. Someone painted a calm ocean as a symbol of peace, others include the nature, a cool forest, a happy family, an enviroment void of noice and so on that I can't mention all. None of these aforementioned artist won the contest but one who drew something very significant

In his work, he drew a man sitted on top of a tree. The tree itself was shaking and the root is not that strong. On top were almost broken branches all over the tree. There was a wild storm and it seems nemesis was going to catch up with the man. When this artist was asked to explain his interpretation of his work is said and I quote...'PEACE COULD ONLY BE FELT IN THE MIDST OF TRIBULATIONS AND UNFAVOURABLE CIRCUMSTANCES'

I too believe in that statement my fellow people. In the midst of the whole drama I enjoy that peace. Please let's just practice it by letting PEACE reign. At least we are all satisfied to some extent. Am not discouraged or with any grudge against anyone...am so so happy and I believe all is well. I can't stop saying...I LOVE YOU ALL.

@Boss 9-zeros, welldone sir! You are a Boss indeed!

Who knows, Okoya and Ms_steph could be lovers in time to come...hehehehehe...and Gombs might be an inlaw to Okoya or Bukky...LMAO

I may even by an in-law to Gombs....hahahahahaha...ok o.

So, let the good news start coming...MUCH LUV.

Dats a sensible man,u're da bomb jhor.Its no use doing tins to attract undue attentions.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by valemite(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]there's an update in nysc site dat those posted to borno and yobe state will start their orientation on 26th july to 15th august
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Adedoks(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Guess am stil d only lag graduate in d ouse.on my way to schl to knw wat is hapenin...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
sweetrie: prospective corpers sent to Yobe and Borno will have their orientation camp in Adamawa state btw 26th of July And 15th of August. Its on the nysc website.
oh my!these guys are bad..they actually posted corpers to these states!*lost in thought*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
bukkylois: @ sammy, pls hav u heard anytin about our list?
. Gudmorning bukky, i just called a coursemate of mine n he said he wants to go to students affair to find out frm a staff if d list has arrived. He promised getting in touch as soon as he suceeds. Dnt worry i wil kip u posted.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
BJ88:
oh my!these guys are bad..they actually posted corpers to these states!*lost in thought*
yeah they did. Uniben shd pls answer us fast.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
sweetrie: For Uniben 'students' no news yet. Students affairs is sayin nothing yet.
pls,keep us informed.....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sweetrie(f): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
BJ88:
pls,keep us informed.....
Will do..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bukkylois(f): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
sammygold: . Gudmorning bukky, i just called a coursemate of mine n he said he wants to go to students affair to find out frm a staff if d list has arrived. He promised getting in touch as soon as he suceeds. Dnt worry i wil kip u posted.
tanks dear..heard d list hasn't been pasted sha
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
sweetrie: Will do..
thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Vincent 4: To hell wit Anambra State University...................to collect our Call Up on thursday
. Hey bro, dats ur alma mata u r referring to. Even if u get it on sat it wont change anyfin, just chil. Tanx God u r wel n alive to b hopeful of even serving. Pls b calm. Corper shun
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mtim14(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Any Ladokite in da house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.