Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (517776 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir P!:
invincible1. Youre right. Not leaving the thread ,i just wana take a little break. Ive spent the past 6 mo thinking of ca visa, need a breather lol

Lol!!! abi o,the whole process can be very 'consuming'-you are just 'sucked' into it and you can almost think of nothing else.It's almost like an addiction........no be small thing o!

Pls how many weeks elapsed between when you submitted on the 10th and when you got called for Medicals(and meeting the conditions) and the final receipt of your TRV? Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
invicible1. 8wks and some days. Then trv was 4wks and 1day after resubmitting my pp. There were no conditions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir P!:
invicible1. 8wks and some days. Then trv was 4wks and 1day after resubmitting my pp. There were no conditions

Thanks for your prompt responses. Walahi, CDHC should borrow a leaf from you.....lol! Cheers bro,Later!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
I still need someone to help with this.......

ezme: @ The House
Can anyone please throw more light on the co-op programme. It seems to be the best rout for most of us with green horns and I would like to know if it has any negative implication on the Visa application.

P.S: I would appreciate if those in Canada can talk more on this and how real the implementations are. There is the Co-op program at University of Regina, anyone presently there can help with this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir P congrats oh
Resubmitted my app after meeting the conditiions today, after doing medicals last teusday. I just hope my four weeks waiting period starts from when I did the medicals not today!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir p: congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
@Pauloman...how are you Sir?. Any update for the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sir P!:
To God be the glory got my trv y'day. The whole thing took around 13wks. I guess it's time for me to take a break from nairaland lol. Been a pleasure being part of this thread. Cheers.

Congratulations man. Where are you heading?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Joe980: @Pauloman...how are you Sir?. Any update for the house?

Lol...u caught me taking a sneek peek up in here. No updates except to tell all trv hopefuls that the whole stress and waiting is worth it every inch of the way because Canada has massive potentials to be the best place to be in the world and its waiting for as much people as it can admit to be a part of that opportunity and prosperity ! May God make all our dreams and aspirations come true and i say Congrats to those that just got their trv's....Sir P et al
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hahaha...caught you in the act. Thanks for the words and a solid amen to your prayers. God bless!
pauloman:

Lol...u caught me taking a sneek peek up in here. No updates except to tell all trv hopefuls that the whole stress and waiting is worth it every inch of the way because Canada has massive potentials to be the best place to be in the world and its waiting for as much people as it can admit to be a part of that opportunity and prosperity ! May God make all our dreams and aspirations come true and i say Congrats to those that just got their trv's....Sir P et al
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
@sir p
brotherhood!!! Congratulations for breaking d yoke of d hardest embasy shell in nigeria.itz destiny.Next week wud usher in more trv and medicals by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:38am On Oct 11, 2012
spencer3705: @sir p
brotherhood!!! Congratulations for breaking d yoke of d hardest embasy shell in nigeria.itz destiny.Next week wud usher in more trv and medicals by God's grace.

MR SPENCER(JP).............are you back from Jerusalem?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen to ur post
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2012
lillaowow:

MR SPENCER(JP).............are you back from Jerusalem?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen to ur post

yeah bro.the trip wasnt easy.thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2012
Sir P!:

@SirP smileycongratulations bro., i am happy for you'oo, i just hope this people call me for medicals cos i don submit since 10july. "Were you asked to pay 1 year tuition?"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2012
It so funny, i tracked my application now and "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest."

Please i need your prayers o.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2012
Olami1224: It so funny, i tracked my application now and "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest."

That's your medicals call up. Congratulations!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2012
@ olamii congrat, is ur medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2012
@olami1024 pls wen specifically did u submit? Congrats bro, God is not asleep!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
@olami pls just go do ur medical sharp sharp, no dulling.

What re the docx u submitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Olami1224: It so funny, i tracked my application now and "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest."

Congrats Olami1224,Congrats House, another Medicals invite in the house Yipee!!!! Let the Good news continue to flow CEASELESSLY in Jesus Name.Amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2012

welcum to d next level.congrat bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
To House,Especially those outside Lagos. Pls when you pay that 12k for vac courier services does it cover all of
1. Medical invite
2. Your submission of medical documents and return of passport(sending back to vac)
3. The final receipt of ur trv grin and documents.

Or does one need to pay extra money for sending to and fro vac?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2012

What docx did u submit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thanks Augustapplicant
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Congrts olami1224. Oreajayi count from the day u did medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2012
Thanks everyone, I. Will update the docs as soon I come back from VFS today.

Please what are the requirement for the medicals,if really it turns out Medical, please where is the bestway to do the medicals and also the cost.

Please, any advise will be appreciated.

SirP..... Abeg send me ur number I wanna call you, I need some guidance. Sodiqonas@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2012
The best place for medicals is the first center which is at ikoyi. Call them to ask for directions. You can do medicals right there and then. The other one will ask you to book an appointment

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (404)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.