Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (517776 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
@Jesu4all Amen oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.am praying to God to help us through this week to get good News.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Status just changed and I am at vac for collection. May Allah make it my trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft its ur trv ,congrats. What time did it change ?its been 4wks since i did medicals, starting to get nervous
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by valentino81(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft: Status just changed and I am at vac for collection. May Allah make it my trv.

Amen! Insha Allah, it will be a favorable response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dear all

Join me in thanking Allah. I got my trv today.

Thank you all for this forum. May Allah dispose all our affairs for us in the best manner especially this study permit application.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sir P!:
lft its ur trv ,congrats. What time did it change ?its been 4wks since i did medicals, starting to get nervous

Thank you Sir P!. I did my medicals about 4 weeks ago too - Sept 11. Just be patient, you'll soon get your trv insha Allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft: Dear all

Thank you all for this forum. May Allah dispose all our affairs for us in the best manner especially this study permit application.
Big congrat more dis to come wc sch are u heading to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adedavola: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
@lft'I'm really happy for U̶̲̥̅ bruv' sorry to ask' lyk when did U̶̲̥̅ submit U̶̲̥̅r application? Я̲̅e U̶̲̥̅ goin 4 Graduates studies/undergrad? God bless October 4 all expectants on trv's,medicals Ω̴̩̩̩̥ every1 of U̶̲̥̅s ijn(Amen).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
seir405:
Big congrat more dis to come wc sch are u heading to

Thank you. I'm heading to uofm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Adedavola: @lft'I'm really happy for U̶̲̥̅ bruv' sorry to ask' lyk when did U̶̲̥̅ submit U̶̲̥̅r application? Я̲̅e U̶̲̥̅ goin 4 Graduates studies/undergrad? God bless October 4 all expectants on trv's,medicals Ω̴̩̩̩̥ every1 of U̶̲̥̅s ijn(Amen).

Thank you. I submitted on 15th June. I'm going for graduate studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yippie! Congrats...you made my day. Goodnews all through the week & more to come God willing.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft:

Congrats. Sure ur classes must have started. U're lucky u weren't asked to request for a new start date from ur school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Joe980: Yippie! Congrats...you made my day. Goodnews all through the week & more to come God willing.

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft. Amen o, congrats once more. What time did the portal change morning/afternoon?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
Don Cipher:

Congrats. Sure ur classes must have started. U're lucky u weren't asked to request for a new start date from ur school.

Thank you. I did get a new date - January.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sir P!:
lft. Amen o, congrats once more. What time did the portal change morning/afternoon?

Thank you. It changed this afternoon. I just checked it absent mindedly since I had checked it earlier in the morning.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft:

Whao! Congrats. My brother wants Canada for his graduate studies. However no headway on Supervisor thing. Which school are you heading?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft: Thank you. I did get a new date - January.

Congrat brother, Start preparing for Winter...I still await ur response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omidan21: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Well done to dis great house.pls I nEed to be extremly sure about this question I am abt to throw to dis house.I noticed some universities are open university that is dey offer deir courses on per credit based e.g brandon university.dose it make sense for me to apply to such universities.or d fact that they are open universities are they also recognised in canada as much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft:

Thank you. I did get a new date - January.

Wow that's a very long time to play before leaving...lol Cheers man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by heskay11(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
frankysteve:

@heskay1 you did not mention the type of Visa you are having at hand,but nevertheless,you apply for admission to any of the college or university ether diploma or a degree.then extend your VISA depending the month or year of the admission.if you have a student VISA well very good just go to the office of the international student officer they will help you to extend your VISA by writing to immigration for extension.well if its visiting VISA,after your admission,apply to the Canadian embassy out side Canada,cos they will not allow you for that ok.make sure that all your document are original.Good luck and God help you.FRANKY
Thanks for your contribution Bro! its a tourist visa, I want to know, applying to the Canadian office outside Canada does that mean am going to come down here again? can it be done from here while there? just wanna know because am still in Nigeria now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by heskay11(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
AugustApplicant:

What I do know is that you can extend your stay for another 3months, do a Certificate course of like 2months in the course of your stay, secure admission to a Diploma program, then come back home to apply for a study visa and use those docs as supporting documents. The conditions will still remain the same. Proof of funds, ties, blabla. Thats the only way I know except you want to do the most stupid thing people do that is seek asylum. My advise Is don't ever do that and don't go and marry oyibo because of paper o.

Though its a tourist visa, I want to know, applying to the Canadian office outside Canada does that mean am going to come down here again? can it be done from here while there? just wanna know because am still in Nigeria now, thanks for the help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
ferdiii:

Whao! Congrats. My brother wants Canada for his graduate studies. However no headway on Supervisor thing. Which school are you heading?

Thank you. I'm heading to uofm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft:

Thank you. It changed this afternoon. I just checked it absent mindedly since I had checked it earlier in the morning.

Big congratulabiaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
earthgreeners:

Congrat brother, Start preparing for Winter...I still await ur response

Jazaka l-Ahu khayran. I pasted the response on yahoo messenger. Kindly check it out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
efosa12345:

Big congratulabiaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
@lft,big congrat to you..thank God for seeing u true.it is a real hardous task.congrat once again.i sud b d next n track.more gud news in d house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
spencer3705: @lft,big congrat to you..thank God for seeing u true.it is a real hardous task.congrat once again.i sud b d next n track.more gud news in d house

Thank you my brother. Insha Allah, you'll soon get yours too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
lft:

Thank you my brother. Insha Allah, you'll soon get yours too.

Amen in jesus name....:-)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2012
@lft, congrats. You light up the house with your TRV news. @spencer yours is on the way. Next week @most. @all i wish all medical hopeful goodluck including myself and more TRV in the house in jesus name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS my brother!!!!! I am so Happy for you. Thank God for this good news. There shall be more of such news and we shall keep celebrating in Jesus name.Happy Preparations bro,you've got 2 months plus to do so. safe trip and success in the land of opportunities!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2012
omosanyaolak: @lft, congrats. You light up the house with your TRV news. @spencer yours is on the way. Next week @most. @all i wish all medical hopeful goodluck including myself and more TRV in the house in jesus name.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (404)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.