Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,518 members, 7,951,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521646 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
OMG.
Congrats spencer.

I saw spencer in my dream on Sat aftnoon.
It was like an old school re-union.

Please spencer, when was d visa issued? Sat?
Please reply as it will help me understand my dream better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
efosa12345:

What date in sept? Let me have ur e-mail addr or BBM pin! We need to chat privately.

Cant even remeber the date but i remember it to be second week of sept, my e-mail ad is kc_4sure2003@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
cris83:

how did u applt through maple?...wat dey told me is i should get a skul on my own, n dey wil only aid in visa assistance...pls give me more information. Thanks...

I PAID MAPLE FOR EVERYFING, FRM APPLICATION TO VISA SUBMISSION, POLICE CLEARANCE, ETC, THEY ARE NOT CHEAP BUT I DINT KNOW ANYFING ABOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS, SO I FELT SAFE TO USE THEM CUS 3 OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SUCCESFULLY TRAVELLED TRU DEM. SO U CAN ALSO TELL THEM TO HELP U GET THE ADMISSION, IT DEPENDS ON U. PAID 50K FOR THE ADMISSION, BUT U COULD GO ONLINE AND SURF THE NET FOR SCHOOLS IF U DONT WANNA SPEND. BUT THEY TAKE APPLICATION FEE AND ALSO THEIR MONEY FRM THE 50K.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by cris83: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
kayce43:

I PAID MAPLE FOR EVERYFING, FRM APPLICATION TO VISA SUBMISSION, POLICE CLEARANCE, ETC, THEY ARE NOT CHEAP BUT I DINT KNOW ANYFING ABOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS, SO I FELT SAFE TO USE THEM CUS 3 OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SUCCESFULLY TRAVELLED TRU DEM. SO U CAN ALSO TELL THEM TO HELP U GET THE ADMISSION, IT DEPENDS ON U. PAID 50K FOR THE ADMISSION, BUT U COULD GO ONLINE AND SURF THE NET FOR SCHOOLS IF U DONT WANNA SPEND. BUT THEY TAKE APPLICATION FEE AND ALSO THEIR MONEY FRM THE 50K.

kaycee, please check your email, i just sent u a message..thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
@mercylicious, spencer's TRV was issued on 12th of Oct. Which is friday. How'r u? There will be more TRV/medical news before the end of this week. IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
cris83:

kaycee, please check your email, i just sent u a message..thanks...

JUST REPLIED UR MAIL. CHEERS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
omosanyaolak: @mercylicious, spencer's TRV was issued on 12th of Oct. Which is friday. How'r u? There will be more TRV/medical news before the end of this week. IJN

AMEN!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
olaremy2k: ...pls  need an answer
WHAT PROGRAM ARE U GOIN FOR UNDERGRADUATE OR POSTGRADUATE? BECAUSE I DISCOVERED MOST SCHOOLS IN CANADA ARE BEGINNING TO RECOGNIZE OUR LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION HERE IS ENGLISH, SO I WOULD SUGGEST U MAIL THE SCHOOL AND ASK THEM WHETHER THEY CAN WAIVE TOEFL FOR U, THAT YOUR LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION HAS ALWAYS BIN ENGLISH, AFTER WHICH U WAIT FOR THEIR FEEDBACK.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Dalriada1: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Good day my people, please I need your assistance. I am applying from outside country. Someone said I need to fill details of NYSC in the form 1294E under background information.
Is this necessary as I do not see NYSC as a military service? Kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Could you explain 'I do not see NYSC as a military service'?
Dalriada1: Good day my people, please I need your assistance. I am applying from outside country. Someone said I need to fill details of NYSC in the form 1294E under background information.
Is this necessary as I do not see NYSC as a military service? Kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
SEPTEMBER APPLICANTS START WARMING UP TOO!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
mercylicious: OMG.
Congrats spencer.

I saw spencer in my dream on Sat aftnoon.
It was like an old school re-union.

Please spencer, when was d visa issued? Sat?
Please reply as it will help me understand my dream better.

thanks to omosanyaolak.he has answered it all.my visa was isued oct 12.thanks to God almighty,my parents 4 their suport and my agent "divinelinks"for making my dream a reality.GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
IT PAYS TO SERVE JESUS I SPEAK FROM MY HEART.
SEE U ALL IN CANADA ONE DAY

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
IN THE TRIER OF MY LIFE, IN TROUBLE OF THIS WORLD, [b]MY CONCLUSION IS THAT GOD IS SO GOOD. I LOVE U JESUS.[/b]
@ALL, REFUSAL AFTER MEDICAL AND YEAR TUITION PAID. ON JUST DAT YOU HAVE NO SUFFICIENT FUND TO SURVIVE WITHOUT WOKING IN CANADA
IT WELL WITH ME IN JESUS NAME. I LOVE U ALL.
MY PEOPLE REJOICE WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL SEE U IN CANADA ONE DAY. I WAS DENIED ADMISSION TWICE CONSECUTIVELY BEFORE I WAS GIVEN THE SAME ADMISSION IN THE SAME SCHOOL WHERE I WAS DENIED TWICE,WITH BETTER OFFER. MY GOD IS ABLE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Jesus4all are u telling me that after paying 4 1 year,or you never pay 4 school they refuse issuing visa.Sorry if i may ask how much was in the account u presented to CDHC when u apply.Well in all you can question him cos he knows all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Jesus4all,denial after medicals and fulfilling all conditions...
What are this pple really looking for?
angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jesus4all: IN THE TRIER OF MY LIFE, IN TROUBLE OF THIS WORLD, [b]MY CONCLUSION IS THAT GOD IS SO GOOD. I LOVE U JESUS.[/b]
@ALL, REFUSAL AFTER MEDICAL AND YEAR TUITION PAID. ON JUST DAT YOU HAVE NO SUFFICIENT FUND TO SURVIVE WITHOUT WOKING IN CANADA
MY PEOPLE REJOICE WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL SEE U IN CANADA ONE DAY. I WAS DENIED ADMISSION TWICE CONSECUTIVELY BEFORE I WAS GIVEN THE SAME ADMISSION IN THE SAME SCHOOL WHERE I WAS DENIED TWICE,WITH BETTER OFFER. MY GOD IS ABLE

Oh my God! Broda mi watz dis trash?u mean embassy denied u visa after all effort...sad mood activated....broda I trust God 4 u dat is taking u to d best place and gr8ta height.i luv u.pls send me ur digit to my number. 08031100067
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jesus4all: IN THE TRIER OF MY LIFE, IN TROUBLE OF THIS WORLD, [b]MY CONCLUSION IS THAT GOD IS SO GOOD. I LOVE U JESUS.[/b]

This is incredible! What re ths pple actually looking for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Are you guys ready? Lutobi, Efosa12345, yungokus, augustapplicant, Joe980, johnsonerh, dealexad

My broda, we re good to go, in God we trust.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by daregbaye: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pls house,how long does normal visiting visa Processing take at Canadian embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
I also know about 2 guys who was suppose to travel to Canada this past September session and was refused visa after medicals and payment of full tuition fee. Up till now, We still haven't figure out what the problem moght be. They were refused that base on insuficient fund. I am suprise u guys are just hearing this for d first time maybe because those it has happened to dont like posting their experience on nairaland. The truth is those who have gotten their trv, dont know what God has done for them. It deserves testimony in church. After wasting money for medical test then comes refusal. It is so painfull.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
How did they judge insufficient fund after having more than what can take you through and having paid a a full year tuition? I am confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2012

I rejoice with you my bro.Though this news is hard and I am just as shocked as everyone and I type with a very heavy heart but as you had rightly pointed out,HE IS A GOOD GOD ALWAYS-IN THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD TIMES TOO.Do not curse this 'darkness' and pain but offer up your SACRIFICE of PRAISE.His thoughts towards you is good and not of evil to give you a hope and a future(an expected end.It is well my bro, God is perfecting everything concerning you.As you praise and worship and stay in His presence and ASK[/b]Him what to do next,He will shed His light on your heart,illuminate your thoughts and lead you in the way that you [b]should go.It is well my bro,Praise the Lord!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Jesus4all am so sorry and highly sad but in all, God cannot lie. My heart is so heavy! We luv u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Na wa ooooo... Denial after medicals , dat just makes someone sick... Mehn I can imagine... Na person wey wear shoe na I'm know where e dey pain am.. God will not give us what we cannot withstand!.. So pls bro just knw iz for gud... Like I sed in my earlier post a lot of pple don't tell us the final outcome of their applications after applying! But iz now a new development one must take cognizance of.. Well, bro God does know what's best and I blive we will all meet ontop regardless what.. I solely believe we will make it someway..Just thank God and move on.. Bless u bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
@jesus4all, i am very sorry. Repackage your application and try your luck again. The lord is your strenght and he'l not forsake you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Jesus4all...I feel you. He knows best. Were you able to fulfil these requirements? Please reply.
''2. MY SPONSOR'S NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT
3. PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP BTW ME AND MY SPONSOR''.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2012
Dalriada1: Good day my people, please I need your assistance. I am applying from outside country. Someone said I need to fill details of NYSC in the form 1294E under background information.

The phrase says 'including non-obligatory national service' NYSC is obligatory so DO NOT FiLL MILITARY experience unless of course you have one outside NYSC. Therefore you would not require the schedule 1 form

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.