Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,553 members, 7,921,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (519223 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2012
^^^aiite...nagode
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2012
Just saw this this morning;
Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2012
These people are not robot, their decisions can never be predicted even if you satisfy them 100%. Just do your best and leave the rest for God. The CDHC people are human like us, they are not predictable. Cheers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2012
sad @Jesus4all God is your strength, same issue happened to someone before he deferred his admission and reapplied and got TRV without medicals in just one month,
for me I applied sept 7 to CDHC, at the same time got a full scholarship in France to study masters,I didnt have interest in france before but with Jesus4all issue I have change my mind,.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2012
oreajayi: Just saw this this morning;
Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.

Uhmmm!! You re-submitted after medicals on OCT 10th if am right and you have this info just 8days after.. Pls u need to visit VAC to know if its the goodnews IJN... Thi CDHC and dier numerous surprises.. Na wa oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2012
yungokus:

Uhmmm!! You re-submitted after medicals on OCT 10th if am right and you have this info just 8days after.. Pls u need to visit VAC to know if its the goodnews IJN... Thi CDHC and dier numerous surprises.. Na wa oooo

He was only asked to get new acceptance letter because he is late to resume september,it is automatically a TRV.Congratulations oreajayi

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Noswaa:

He was only asked to get new acceptance letter because he is late to resume september,it is automatically a TRV.Congratulations oreajayi

Congrats Oreajayi... Goodnews! Goodnews!! Goodnews!!! .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2012
genep: sad @Jesus4all God is your strength, same issue happened to someone before he deferred his admission and reapplied and got TRV without medicals in just one month,
for me I applied sept 7 to CDHC, at the same time got a full scholarship in France to study masters,I didnt have interest in france before but with Jesus4all issue I have change my mind,.......

guy na which sch for france? Mk i still join u dey reason dat way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by henryapply: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2012
HELLO HOUSE AM NEW IN THIS THREAD,I HAVE A PROBLEM BORDERING ME SINCE I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION 10TH OF AUGUST. MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY UNCLE THAT IS MY SOLE SPONSOR GAVE ME BANK STATEMENT TO WORTH UP TO 7MILLION AND A LETTER THAT CARRY HIS LATTER HEADED IN WHICH HIS OFFICE ADDRESS IS IN THE LATTER HEAD TO BACK UP THE STATEMENT HE GAVE TO ME,LAST 2WEEKS HE CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT HE IS RELOCATING TO ANOTHER BUILDING.NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.SHOULD I MAIL THE CDHC THE SITUATION,OR SHOULD I RELAX COS THEY WILL NOT COME RATHER CALL HIM.PLEASE I NEED A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM.THOSE THAT WENT TO MEDICAL SHOULD ALSO THROW LIGHT IF THEIR SPONSOR RECEIVE CALL FROM CDHC.PLEASE HELP.THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2012
[/color]Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls... [color=#000099]Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls... Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2012
iluminati: [/color][b]Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. [/b]Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls... [color=#000099]Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls... Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls...

Why are you surprised at my comment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jesus4all: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
@ALL NIRALANDER BOTH HOME AND IN CANADA,PLS HELP ME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION BEFORE I GET BACK TO YOU HERE FULLY NEXT WEEK.
PLS CAN U GIVE A COMPLETE (VISA SURE PACKAGE) FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS THE ONLY SPONSOR WITH THIS FEATURE
1. UNCLE WITH DIFF SURNAME(MY MOTHER' HALF BROTHER) WHO HAS MY MOTHER'S NAME FILLED IN IS APPLICATION FORM WEN HE WAS ENTERING CANADA AS HIS ONLY HALF SISTER
2. NOW A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR IN CANADA LECTURING IN TWO PLACES WITH TWO PAY CHECK A MONTH
3. HAVING FOUR PEOPLE IN HIS CARE BUT TWO OF THEM ALSO WORKING THOUGH THEY ARE SCHOOLING TOO.
4. A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF CANADA
5. WHO WANT TO REALLY HELP SOMEONE WITH ADMISSION LETTER FOR MASTER(2YR DURATION BECOS IS A COOP PROGRAM) WITH OVERALL 2YRS TUITION FEES OF ABOUT 13,000CAD DOLLAR
PLS BE PRECISE,LET UR ANSWER COVERS EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE AMOUNT DAT SHOULD BE ON THE SPONSOR ACCOUNT
DO U THINK THE APPLICANT SHOULD HAVE MONEY IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT SINCE IS UNEMPLOYED NOW

I THANK TO U ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAYING SOMETHING ON THE ISSUE SO FAR. I APPRECIATE U ALL. WISH U ALL GOOD NEWS IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2012

Congratulabiaaaaaaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
@Jesus4all...if you actually paid the entire tuition fee and still got denied on funds level... would advice deferment of start date and reapplying with money transferred into your personal account from your sponsor with a detailed letter from him to the CDHC explaining what the money is meant for (upkeep n other expenses while in Canada) and why he had to do that based on previous response from the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
justwise:

That again is not true, the embassy is not only verifying the authenticity of your account, they also verifying to know if the amount shown in your bank statement is actually available in your bank account. They have the right to know that because they know that many withdraw the money after submitting their application.

Yes the embassy expect you to have that money until the visa is out and also take that money to Canada because that was what you claimed the money is for.

If your Daddy withdraws the money and invest in business and the business failed what happen?

You have given the embassy every details about your bank account, the bank will definitely corporate with the embassy because you have given the embassy your details willingly and signed it. If the bank refuses to corporate then the embassy will refuse you a visa, is as simple as that.

Hello Justwise: If I understand you very well, you mean because a customer gives his/her bank statement to you, he/she automatically gives you access to his/her account information? Well no. This is how it works. The embassy contacts the bank for verification or confirmation. The Bank request for authorization. The Embassy doesn't have authorization but have a copy of your bank statement. They send a scanned copy to the bank (Only when their fraud detecting unit couldn't guarantee. I.E not all statements are verified). The bank makes the comparison and confirms if it was issued by them. If it the statement is correct but not issued by the bank, they state it. I agree with you that Nigerians have cheapened themselves before these embassies, but the Banks have not. Atleast not the one I spend 12 years working for. I worked in the IC of my former bank and I can tell you categorically that its against out policy. If a staff does that, he/she could be quesrried. Please lets stop this bank talking its getting boring and if you don't know how something works better not talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
iluminati: [/color]Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls... [color=#000099]Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls... Just wise am very suprise at ur statement. Your dad withdrew the whole money and u got medical call because you were lucky. The Embassy must have verified your dad's account before he finally withdrew from it so that is the luck u have but u dont know God was on your side so dont confuse people before they will start withdrawing too and start getting denials of visa. Embassy smiles when they confirm your account and amount is equal to or bigger than when u printed the bank statement. They frown when it reduces drastically cos they will count u as one of those guys who build account to a level for visa purpose and latter withdraw it after submission. They are aware Nigerian do this hence the strict confirmation. From my experience as a banker, I have never seen any Embassy that confirms madly like CDHC. As am talking to you now there are about 16 Zenith bank statement for confirmation which came from Canada Embassy just this morning. Among the 16, only 4 increased, 12 has almost withdrew half. So tell me is that not refusal for those guys who their sponsor has withdrew almost half. It means u are not competent or consistence or financially ready or strong. Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those whoe the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor. Let me go back to work pls...

You are gloryfying the embassy and honestly I doubt if you ever worked in a bank. Bankers don't say what they don't know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Jesus4all: @ALL NIRALANDER BOTH HOME AND IN CANADA,PLS HELP ME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION BEFORE I GET BACK TO YOU HERE FULLY NEXT WEEK.
PLS CAN U GIVE A COMPLETE (VISA SURE PACKAGE) FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS THE ONLY SPONSOR WITH THIS FEATURE
1. UNCLE WITH DIFF SURNAME(MY MOTHER' HALF BROTHER) WHO HAS MY MOTHER'S NAME FILLED IN IS APPLICATION FORM WEN HE WAS ENTERING CANADA AS HIS ONLY HALF SISTER
2. NOW A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR IN CANADA LECTURING IN TWO PLACES WITH TWO PAY CHECK A MONTH
3. HAVING FOUR PEOPLE IN HIS CARE BUT TWO OF THEM ALSO WORKING THOUGH THEY ARE SCHOOLING TOO.
4. A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF CANADA
5. WHO WANT TO REALLY HELP SOMEONE WITH ADMISSION LETTER FOR MASTER(2YR DURATION BECOS IS A COOP PROGRAM) WITH OVERALL 2YRS TUITION FEES OF ABOUT 13,000CAD DOLLAR
PLS BE PRECISE,LET UR ANSWER COVERS EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE AMOUNT DAT SHOULD BE ON THE SPONSOR ACCOUNT
DO U THINK THE APPLICANT SHOULD HAVE MONEY IN HIS OWN ACCOUNT SINCE IS UNEMPLOYED NOW

I THANK TO U ALL THAT HAS BEEN SAYING SOMETHING ON THE ISSUE SO FAR. I APPRECIATE U ALL. WISH U ALL GOOD NEWS IN JESUS NAME.

Sorry about your denial @Jesus4all. The reason for your refusal is simple. You didn't meet the condition attached to your medical. CDHC would give you a window of time to pay tuition and send them the evidence before visa is issued. I think what happened in your case if you are sincere enough, is you didn't pay the full amount. CDHC was watching and they nailed you right there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by MrChris1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
genep: sad @Jesus4all God is your strength, same issue happened to someone before he deferred his admission and reapplied and got TRV without medicals in just one month,
Interesting! Good for you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2012
Obamacare:

You are gloryfying the embassy and honestly I doubt if you ever worked in a bank. Bankers don't say what they don't know.

You don't have to talk this way. U shld have better just explain the way it works in your bank PERIOD.
It could be diff bank diff system of verifying. Like you are taking personal. You are both saying the same thing I believe dis insight has helped one or two people if not all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Obamacare:

Hello Justwise: If I understand you very well, you mean because a customer gives his/her bank statement to you, he/she automatically gives you access to his/her account information? Well no. This is how it works. The embassy contacts the bank for verification or confirmation. The Bank request for authorization. The Embassy doesn't have authorization but have a copy of your bank statement. They send a scanned copy to the bank (Only when their fraud detecting unit couldn't guarantee. I.E not all statements are verified). The bank makes the comparison and confirms if it was issued by them. If it the statement is correct but not issued by the bank, they state it. I agree with you that Nigerians have cheapened themselves before these embassies, but the Banks have not. Atleast not the one I spend 12 years working for. I worked in the IC of my former bank and I can tell you categorically that its against out policy. If a staff does that, he/she could be quesrried. Please lets stop this bank talking its getting boring and if you don't know how something works better not talk about it.

Why are you comparing embassy to ordinary individual? How will the embassy know that you don't have sufficient fund in your account even when the bank statement you submitted shows that you do?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2012

Congratulations, your trv is ready be that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Obamacare:

In what way?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
@obamacare
kudos to you!!! Letz tell them d fact and if they like let them not approach d fact.

@justwise,av neva seen ur type before,just tell me you are one of d consular at cdhc.LOL.u neva stand to be corrected which is very bad.FUNNY U!!! let me tell u what u dnt knw,UBA managing director is my uncle i swear to almighty God.though am not a banker bt thru him i know so many things.oh let me call ur attention to this this is "canada embassy" in quote not U.k embassy.u.k embassy states expressly that ur school fees sud be in sponsors account untourched for 28 days which is d processing period.i Guess u are in u.k not canada cos u are naive about how canada embassy operates.if canada embassy wants applicant to justify tuition in account during the whole process it wud b stated expressly like dat of u.k.what canada embassy is interested in mostly is the genuiness, inflow and end balance as at the date of submission.No embassy i stand has access to ur account balance after printed out ur financial statement.the printed copy could be sent to bank head office wether is from their bank or not and how genuine it is.Pls dnt discourage people here and some baseless ones wud buy ur idea.PEACE!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
spencer3705: @obamacare
kudos to you!!! Letz tell them d fact and if they like let them not approach d fact.

@justwise,av neva seen ur type before,just tell me you are one of d consular at cdhc.LOL.u neva stand to be corrected which is very bad.FUNNY U!!! let me tell u what u dnt knw,[b]UBA managing director is my uncle i swear to almighty God.though am not a banker bt thru him i know so many things.[/b]oh let me call ur attention to this this is "canada embassy" in quote not U.k embassy.u.k embassy states expressly that ur school fees sud be in sponsors account untourched for 28 days which is d processing period.i Guess u are in u.k not canada cos u are naive about how canada embassy operates.if canada embassy wants applicant to justify tuition in account during the whole process it wud b stated expressly like dat of u.k.what canada embassy is interested in mostly is the genuiness, inflow and end balance as at the date of submission.No embassy i stand has access to ur account balance after printed out ur financial statement.the printed copy could be sent to bank head office wether is from their bank or not and how genuine it is.[b]Pls dnt discourage people here and some baseless ones wud buy ur idea.[/b]PEACE!!!

I don't think anybody here cares about who your uncle is and what your uncle tells you about how banks deal with the embassies, that is very childish of you.

How am i discouraging people? By telling them to leave their money in the bank after submitting their application and not to withdraw it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
i don't think any one knows it all but let us do the right thing.If you know you can leave the money in your account without touching it for 4 to 6 months because you want to study in almighty canada please do,but if you have to withdraw some of your money to continue your normal turn over without fear of any implication please do,infact every comment here is still helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
iluminati: Their agent told us they only confirm those dey want to issue visa. Those they dont want to issue visa they just deny them straight away even if u have enough fund in the account. I noticed most people they prefer issuing visas are those who the following are their sponsor.. Father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband. Any other relations like uncle, aunties, cousin.. My brother e dey hard die to give them visa cos dey fill ur uncle is too far to make d money available for u, if u doubt me, check all those that have been called for medicals or trv and ask who was their sponsor.
Guy u sure scored some nice points, but on the issue of sponsors pls forget dt thing. We've seen pple dt are parent sponsored being denied 4d same reasons - 4rm ur statemt above it means ur paper work must be in sync b4 they verify ur finances else u're denied straight away (even if u hv enuf fund in acct.) @eo2002 was denied sumtym in april ds year using an uncle, he reapplied using another uncle & got trv for fall. When u say uncle is too far to make money available - u imply as if the sponsor must be glued to the student; dt wuld mean u must travel with ur parent to canada (very far frm Nigeria) - Why then does CDHC ask for proof of relationship? Well since u haven't seen it happen, i will be the first to prove dt analysis wrong Winter 2013. Just like @spencer wuld say "Destiny dey different" God wuld turn "Mountain CDHC" b4 me into a plain for me to pass...Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
justwise:

I don't think anybody here cares about who your uncle is and what your uncle tells you about how banks deal with the embassies, that is very childish of you.

How am i discouraging people? By telling them to leave their money in the bank after submitting their application and not to withdraw it?

LOL!!! Justwise! Who go bow and bend 4 idea?o.k,let us safe page and let people use their own initiative as to what suit their case...KUDOS TO ALL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Obamacare: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
justwise:

Well @Justwise: I care about who his uncle is if you don't, others do. He's made a point. Don't be a giver who isn't ready to be given to. You seem to always stand on your point as though others are elementary. I know people like you, stubborn and unrepentant. My advise is learn sometimes, no one knows it all.
My last comment on this thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
Obamacare:

Well @Justwise: I care about who his uncle is if you don't, others do. He's made a point. Don't be a giver who isn't ready to be given to. You seem to always stand on your point as though others are elementary. I know people like you, stubborn and unrepentant. My advise is learn sometimes, no one knows it all.
My last comment on this thread.

Please brother,never you quite from the thread because many people still need your assistance to better their opportunities,let us learn how to accommodate people"s inadequacies,i don't think you are here to help one person but the general public,so we all still need you most,thank you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Some people can be so stubborn, how can a bank reveal your cash balance to a third party? Even banks won't reveal anyone's balance to EFCC or police officials if they don't take permission from the necessary authorities...sometimes its better to remain quiet on this thread...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by osawaruden: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
oga bankers, banks don't in any way reveal ur balance to anyone. CDHC, are aware its against banking policy. if CDHC cannot reveal your application status to a 3rd part what makes you feel they want the bank to reveal your balance to them? those guyz are smart, and able tell your intentions without knowing you. CDHC only look at cash flow, and confirm if the statement is legit with the actual authorize stamp and signature. oga bankers please ask for banking ethics...cheers. Banks don't care your status they follow their ethics...even efcc self b4 dem fit get ur balance dem need to go tru several application and approval...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Aks(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
We can not be right all the time but should be ready to shift ground sometimes. Like Sier405 said this insight has helped one or two people if not all

We should beware of being labelled a bigot. This is defined by Merriam-Webster as "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.