Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516157 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jowizee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
lillaowow: Welcoming Everyone on Board
MORE [size=13pt]TRV[/size] in the house
[color=#006600][/color] Hello Everyone, I have been an active reader of " travelling to canada" cos am at the latter stage of gettin my TRV,I decided ttto join this big family as I have learnt a lot from this forum..on a side note I was asked to bring a reference letter frm the bank after my medicals and its 2 weeks and still no word regardin my final apppproval, waitin can be hell and u wake up in the morning not knowin what to do with ur life,I know so many waiting and soon we will have cos to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jowizee(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Nothing to worry about; usually the embassy does that when they have doubts regarding someone's statement of account. One month of waiting for TRV after medical is still in order. The best.

Its important to note that if your bank statement is faulted, your documents may not be returned to VFS.

Tanx,the bank statement from UBA was said to have been altered,and CDHC reqquested a letter from the HEAD office UbA, I had to go the bank I received my 6 months bank statement and showed them the copy they gave me,they said there was notin wrong,I actually had to give the refrence letter to sme1 who works with CDHC to go tru and he said that was what VO wanted, a verificatn,I have submitted it and still no reponse
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
lokzie:
Form A (visible transfer) you need to fill out a form A @ your bank and provide the invoice/ bill the school gave you for your fees, if you are an undergrad, provide the bank with you O'levels, postgrad a copy of your undergrad - These are CBN policies. My conclusions: CBN policy doesn't hinder anyone from paying school fees even if it is USD75,000 for Harvard Mba.
Very true and that's when u're issued a telex copy of ur wire transfer even before ur school sends u receipt of payment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
@jowizee:

Tanx,the bank statement from UBA was said to have been altered,and CDHC reqquested a letter from the HEAD office UbA, I had to go the bank I received my 6 months bank statement and showed them the copy they gave me,they said there was notin wrong,I actually had to give the refrence letter to sme1 who works with CDHC to go tru and he said that was what VO wanted, a verificatn,I have submitted it and still no reponse

@jowizee when did u submit your application and when did u do your medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
oreajayi: All glory to God. Trv issued today.

Congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jraw: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
@justwise,pliz n pliz hlp me wit ur number.I don't hav d right 2 hide any infor.from d house,dis is confidential=oshioke14@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by oreajayi: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Thanks everyone. It really feels like all these 16weeks were so worth the wait. Like most people now I felt frustrated tired and anxious, and after getting the trv, the only thing that comes to my mind is ; so what it took them four months? So what I was frustrated most times for the whole time of this lengthy wait, feeling time after time as though I had no purpose, and the pain of sitting around doing nothing? I have got what I have been slaving my butt off for four months and that's all that matters.
To all hopefuls, keep the hope alive, God doesn't sleep not slumber, and neither will he slumber on your guard. Oluwa is heavily involved. It will be all our turns soon to celebrate!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
August Applicants,

July 30th - August 3rd = 11th Week
August 6th - August 10th = 10th Week
August 13- August 17th = 9th Week
August 20th - August 24th =8th Week (21st and 22nd were holidays)
August 27th - August 31st = 7th Week

12th Week is a nice time to expect Call up letters. More TRVs in Jesus name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
@Ore...champion of the week cheesy. Go and fulfil your dream and remember to make us proud. God bless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
lokzie: August Applicants,

July 30th - August 3rd = 11th Week
August 6th - August 10th = 10th Week
August 13- August 17th = 9th Week
August 20th - August 24th =8th Week (21st and 22nd were holidays)
August 27th - August 31st = 7th Week

12th Week is a nice time to expect Call up letters. More TRVs in Jesus name.

Nice. Analysis bro... See as dem turn person to calculator.. Lol!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lokzie: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
sent you a mail. please try and check your profile and get back to me as soon as you can.
acca12: hello house,

i need your help ooooo, i am a self sponsor applicant, already paid half of my tuition. i have 3.5m in my account but the account was not run properly, will like to know if i can do a fixed deposit and present that instead of statement of account.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Bursted lipsrsealed
AugustApplicant:

Send me your email or number. Mine is Kehindegbadamasi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jowizee(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
yungokus:

@jowizee when did u submit your application and when did u do your medicals

Submitted june and had medicals ending august annd got a letter to submit a refrence letter from my bank 24th of last month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
Obamacare: My Sample letter of Intent (Full version) with sample answered questionnaire is available for 10k only (kehindegbadamasi@yahoo.com).....lol

AugustApplicant:

Send me your email or number. Mine is Kehindegbadamasi@yahoo.com

AugustApplicant = Obamacare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ayurdavid: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
hi everyone. pls i really need information on memorial university of newfoundland in canada. i want to apply for the intensive english program and then apply for my masters. is the school a good one? pls help me. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by slamdunk99(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
spencer3705:

thanks bro....many people are figure head on this forum...they wnt embrace d fact until they are misguilded.
Bro....one love. We are same in the struggle. However, I want u to realize that dis is a forum where people comment on their experiences so long as its legal (of course thats y dias a moderator), and not just follow what 1 or 2 peeps have to say. Nobody is a kid on this forum n i believe everyone is reasonable enuf to filter what people say in content n context. someome got a trv b4 me with 2.5M in sponsors acc without paying a dime in sch fees for a masters prog on this forum....did he mislead people that 2.5M was enuf to apply?........NO. If you pay with form A like someone pointed out you have to show evidence for the payment like fee schedule(which my uni dosen't issue as a policy) or official print out of required fees at any point from student portal(only document i had). Someone in this forum said one could make the payment in another bank, an option I was abt to take same day my trv was issued. I wasn't aware of any other option at the time, nor was this forum. With a fee schedule for your entire program you can pay even more than CDHC ask you to pay using form A........again one love bro.........congrats to oreajayi n to all trv hopeful. they cant hold on to trvs for too long.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ifegy: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
ayurdavid: hi everyone. pls i really need information on memorial university of newfoundland in canada. i want to apply for the intensive english program and then apply for my masters. is the school a good one? pls help me. thanks

Well, the Canadian educational system is structured in such a way that all universities are at more or less the same level, with regards to quality of eductation. Just out of curiousity, though, why the intensive English program? I assume your bachelor's was in English, so how do you explain your going for that program to the embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ayurdavid: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ifegy thanks. i want to apply for masters in computer science in the school but i dont have toefl thats why i want to do the intensive english course. pls do you know whether they accept 2.2 for masters? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
AugustApplicant:

Thats my brother. Already in Canada and we share email so dont dull yourself

Indeed, keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
@August...whatz your intending major pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
please can any one refer me to canada visitor visa nairaland thread please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
AugustApplicant:

If you're indeed Obamacare then, F.uck YOU

F.ucking he Goat......

This dude was requesting money from me when I needed help....

He told me specifically (not a joke here) that he would get 10k from me

To H.ell with you....asswipe

@oreajayi....congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

AugustApplicant = Obamacare
lipsrsealed[quote author=justwise]

Hey wonders shall never end, does it cost a fortune to open an e-mail address, thank you just wise for been “JUST WISE”
GOD bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ifegy: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
ayurdavid: @ifegy thanks. i want to apply for masters in computer science in the school but i dont have toefl thats why i want to do the intensive english course. pls do you know whether they accept 2.2 for masters? thanks

No, sorry I don't. You could try reaching out to their admissions office via phone or email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
lillaowow:

If you're indeed Obamacare then, F.... you

F...ing he Goat......

This dude was requesting money from me when I needed help....

He told me specifically (not a joke here) that he would get 10k from me

To H.ell with you....

@oreajayi....congrats bro

What was the money for?

Calm down with the use of language here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
AugustApplicant:

You & and your Bro, same email address? That's quite strange.. Two matured men... Taaaaaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
justwise:

What was the money for?

Calm down with the use of language here

I needed a sample of letter of intent so I emailed the fool (after seeing a post by him about letter of intent). The fool said it wld cost me 10k. At first I thought he was kidding But I was wrong he was sure about what he said. I promised never to email anyone privately afterwards. That guy Obamacare=Augustapplicant is dubious.

I was able to draft the one that suits ma application anyways
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
lillaowow:

I needed a sample of letter of intent so I emailed the fool (after seeing a post by him about letter of intent). The fool said it wld cost me 10k. At first I thought he was kidding But I was wrong he was sure about what he said. I promised never to email anyone privately afterwards. That guy Obamacare=Augustapplicant is dubious.

I was able to draft the one that suits ma application anyways

Ok, thanks, many people here are not who they claimed they are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.