Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516149 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jowizee(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: I submitted August 22nd

Form august, is it the first aapplication or supporting documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2012
@ all let's spend quality time on quality issue on this forum,just has we consider the quality of some ppl too. God bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2012
Abeg, wia chdc ppl stop 4 medical call up?
Dem don call AUGUST APPLICANT's?
Am a september applicant and hv nt been tracking . Will continue tracking when they enter august appliatns.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2012
mercylicious: Abeg, wia chdc ppl stop 4 medical call up?
Dem don call AUGUST APPLICANT's?
Am a september applicant and hv nt been tracking . Will continue tracking when they enter august appliatns.
We neva hear say dem call august applicant ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2012
Congratulations to Oreajayi, more trv new next week!! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yes o. This is on point, but it may not neccessarily follow but certainly august guys should be hopeful and expectant.
lokzie: August Applicants,

July 30th - August 3rd = 11th Week
August 6th - August 10th = 10th Week
August 13- August 17th = 9th Week
August 20th - August 24th =8th Week (21st and 22nd were holidays)
August 27th - August 31st = 7th Week

12th Week is a nice time to expect Call up letters. More TRVs in Jesus name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
lillaowow:

www.nairaland.com/jonsing/posts

This guy is soo busted....Augustapplicant=Obamacare=Jonsing

The guy is dubious.... I wonder the number of peepz that have contacted him privately. I wldn't be suprised if he's one of the hungry agents seeking information on the thread.... He always claim to be new on the forum everytime

Augustapplicant, Obamacare, Josing. same person, dis guy na wahala person. Thanks to justwise for a professional work he has done. So astonished.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
@all
what is d fault of august aplicant?i cant realy grab.is it because obamacare=august aplicnt of whch he claimed obamacare is already in canada besides been busted using same email thereby making him unsincere?
Secondly how does he convince people on d forum?i dnt agree wit dis.u sud knw wat u want.
Though am totally against his act but stil he needs love cos we are one family here.remember God welcomed the prodigal son and happy having seen him.he has learnt his lesson.please letz move on with d purpose 4 which dis forum is meant for.all u nid, is just be strategic by knowing wat u want.dnt forget we are invicible just sharing ideas.1 love binds us 2geda

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
spencer3705: @all
what is d fault of august aplicant?i cant realy grab.is it because obamacare=august aplicnt of whch he claimed obamacare is already in canada besides been busted using same email thereby making him unsincere?
Secondly how does he convince people on d forum?i dnt agree wit dis.u sud knw wat u want.
Though am totally against his act but stil he needs love cos we are one family here.remember God welcomed the prodigal son and happy having seen him.he has learnt his lesson.please letz move on with d purpose 4 which dis forum is meant for.all u nid, is just be strategic by knowing wat u want.dnt forget we are invicible just sharing ideas.1 love binds us 2geda

I love that last two lines, we re invisible just sharing ideas.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
oreajayi: All glory to God. Trv issued today.

@Oreajayi, a big big congratulations to you, please kindly post the documents you submitted to CDHC, kindly specify who sponsor is to you also. Thanks. I can imagine how u are feeling.

@The house please always give back (a major way is by letting everyone know the documents you submitted in order to help others with their application) and not run off immediately your issued TRV, so that every other hopeful can benefit and keep faith alive from your own testimony, my prayer is God will put us in such a position of giving back in Jesus name Amen!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
spencer3705: @all

Are u being spoon fed by justwise?y cant u make ur
point without comparison.na wah o.dnt serve as mouth
piece 4 anybody.i wud av given elaborate xplanation if
dis quote is directly frm justwise.but let me tell u dis,
in every nonsense there must be sense.people go to
mad people for number to play baba ijebu and it
works.so i c point in his view dats y i concord to his
opinion.i dnt relegate and condenn anybody cos nobody
holy pass..nemesis fit catch

@spencer3705 now I know not all that appear on this forum read in between the lines....are you obamacare's mouth piece for this honourable house to grant a fraudster amnesty when he was all out to defraud fellow NLs @ justwise you need to beam the search light well now..I believe strongly that "HE" still have agent on this forum. God bless us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
seir405:

Are u being spoon fed by justwise?y cant u make ur
point without comparison.na wah o.dnt serve as mouth
piece 4 anybody.i wud av given elaborate xplanation if
dis quote is directly frm justwise.but let me tell u dis,
in every nonsense there must be sense.people go to
mad people for number to play baba ijebu and it
works.so i c point in his view dats y i concord to his
opinion.i dnt relegate and condenn anybody cos nobody
holy pass..nemesis fit catch

@spencer3705 now I know not all that appear on this forum read in between the lines....are you obamacare's mouth piece for this honourable house to grant a fraudster amnesty when he was all out to defraud fellow NLs @ justwise you need to beam the search light well now..I believe strongly that "HE" still have agent on this forum. God bless us all

lol.very funy guy..whatz ur point?u havn't conveyed anfin.letz move on please and letz forget d isue of august aplicant..see the strategy dis guy use dat makes him popular like obama.i fink dat name fits him die.nw august aplicant has become the subject matter in d house.hahahahahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
spencer3705:

lol.very funy guy..whatz ur point?u havn't conveyed anfin.letz move on please and letz forget d isue of august aplicant..see the strategy dis guy use dat makes him popular like obama.i fink dat name fits him die.nw august aplicant has become the subject matter in d house.hahahahahaha

For wrong reasons, the only purpose of this thread is to help each other freely, not to lie and deceive each other, not to take advantage of people's problems.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
lft: Dear all

Join me in thanking Allah. I got my trv today.

Thank you all for this forum. May Allah dispose all our affairs for us in the best manner especially this study permit application.

@lft big congratulations to u. Please kindly post documents you submitted so that the house would learn and be encouraged.(Specify who sponsor is to u plz) Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
@oreajayi,
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
kayce43:

@lft big congratulations to u. Please kindly post documents you submitted so that the house would learn and be encouraged.(Specify who sponsor is to u plz) Thanks

I think u re right!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Imoro: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
Amazing stuff on NL... This is hilarious!
I still enjoy this forum tho quietly ...

Obamacare=Augustapplicant=Jonsing=??
He's sure coming bac with a new pseudonym

My brother and I share d same email? Such a dumbass! Ppl say if u wanna b a gud liar have a good memory!
If u wanna b a deceiver be smart!!!!!... I mean really smart!

@house - There shall be showers of Medical calls not TRVs nxt wk IJN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
kayce43:

You're right.
My immediate elder brother is my sponsor. The documents I submitted are as follows:
- Letter from sponsor stating relationship, dependants, why he is sponsoring me and that he can be contacted for further info.
- Sponsor's 6 mth account statement, 3 mth payslip, properties papers(completed and uncompleted)
- My 6 mth account statement, my co-owned company's 6 mth account statement, letter for tax clearance certificate processing for company and certificate of incorporation.
- My wife's sworn affidavit for date of birth, my daughter's npc birth certificate.

For proof of fund condition that accompanied the medical letter, I presented my recruitment and review letters for my previous place of employment.

Hope I have done justice to your request?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
This should be am eye opener to all you guys who fill every one in this tread really got trv as they claim. Most of them clain they have gotten TRV so that by the time u contact them cos of their success, they stat charging and extorting money from you not knowing the person is not even qualify to get admission in Canada not to talk of applying for visa.
I also noticed in this forum, that many people give deceptive advises that will jeopadise your chance of getting the visa if you abide by them cos they might have been denied or not applied at all and start giving miss-leading information so that you wont get the visa cos of their bad belle.
He who has ear let him hear the wise advise. Be carefull of the advise you receive from people in this forum. Most are not sincere and will ruin you. Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Lft those document u mention is what i also submitted at d cdhc,my cousin is my sponsor. still waiting to hear from them.Please did ur uncle recieve calls from cdhc.Thanks congract.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
frankysteve: @Lft those document u mention is what i also submitted at d cdhc,my cousin is my sponsor. still waiting to hear from them.Please did ur uncle recieve calls from cdhc.Thanks congract.

Not my uncle. He did not receive call from cdhc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Please guys in the house I need urgent reply to these questions, I have a cGPA of 3.52

1, Which uni in canada can I apply for masters and stand a good chance cos of my low gpa ?
2, Do I need gre ?
3, When can I start applying cos I wanna be gone come september 2013 or jan 14 after service ?

please I need replies. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
@lft thank u very much my cousin always call me that he is yet to recieve call from cdhc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
frankysteve: @lft thank u very much my cousin always call me that he is yet to recieve call from cdhc

Brother u will surely hear from them this coming week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
bukahands: Please guys in the house I need urgent reply to these questions, I have a cGPA of 3.52

1, Which uni in canada can I apply for masters and stand a good chance cos of my low gpa ?
2, Do I need gre ?
3, When can I start applying cos I wanna be gone come september 2013 or jan 14 after service ?

3.5 is nt a low cgpa. It is second class upper and should get u admision in an average school.
Go through d thread, ull get insights. I advise u browse and search 4 school in canada dt do ur course.

August applicant is like comic relief here 4 now. The time he came in and hijacked d thread, sumtin snapped. I asked myself, hw can this newbie know so much.I gave myself answer dt he may have been following as a guest bt just got a new acnt.nt knowing he is obamacare.
He is knowledgeable though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
mercylicious:

3.5 is nt a low cgpa. It is second class upper and should get u admision in an average school.
Go through d thread, ull get insights. I advise u browse and search 4 school in canada dt do ur course.

August applicant is like comic relief here 4 now. The time he came in and hijacked d thread, sumtin snapped. I asked myself, hw can this newbie know so much.I gave myself answer dt he may have been following as a guest bt just got a new acnt.nt knowing he is obamacare.
He is knowledgeable though.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
Great Job guys. More TRV in the next few days. Yours shall be amongst. Say a loud AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:16am On Oct 21, 2012
mercylicious:

He is knowledgeable though

Exactly, just came, hijacked the forum, causing mis understanding all over d forum....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bukahands(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2012
bukahands: Please guys in the house I need urgent reply to these questions, I have a cGPA of 3.52

2, Do I need gre ?

To read thru 145 pages in this thread is stressful please I need replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2012
mercylicious: So sorry, I've been off d thread for a while.
Congrats to all dt got their TRV.
I also noticed dt there are a lot of newbies in the thread now.
Here are sum tips.
If u want to study in Canada,
The first thing is to browse to see d schools dt offer ur course.
For me, I needed an affordable school wit gud ranking so I searched google for ranking univ in canada.
Frm there, I had an idea wia each sch falls, then I moved over to searching for affordable ones.
The last time I checked, Memorial Uni of Newfoundland was d cheapest univ in canada. It also had a good ranking.Univ of Regina is affordable too,Dalhousie , etc

Remember dt most univ accept 2.1 while colleges 2.2 and below.

Select school and course, then check their deadline for application and apply . Make sure ur supporting doc reach the sch before deadline. Also remember dt u have to apply for visa min of 3 months before the start date( so for ppl just applying for Jan admisn now, wish u luck, cos univ takes time to process their admisn before giving acceptance letter)
Some univ wait till the admisn deadline, rank the aplicants before giving admisin but some colleges don't. Seneca college toronto offers admisn quickly- though its expensive and a college.

If u r on scholarship, please choose top 5 schools in Canada (let them pay for it) bt remember those schools are very competitive, so apply for some other middle ranking school too.

Most schools have 2 methods of application- online applicatn and paper applicatn.
Online is faster and easier.
Follow the schools instructn. The requirements are always on the sch website.
If u r reqd to write statement of interest or personal statement, remember dts ur marketing tool.
Tell them why u want to study a course, why they shld reject other applicant and offer u d admisn. Sell urself,Relevant skills, relevant course don't before, achievents etc. U can just google statement of intrest sample on google and see results.

When u get accepted, complete ur application forms, get all required docs and proceed to embassy.
Before u submit at embassy, make sure u go thru this thread. see d doc submitted by successful trv applicants and try as much as possible to do so if u can.
Most importantly, pray for the will of God to be done in ur life ( sum ppl will prosper more in Naija than in Canny).
Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2012
bumdish: Great Job guys. More TRV in the next few days. Yours shall be amongst. Say a loud AMEN.

BUMDish, nice seeing ur post again. Please don't run off again

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.