Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,333 members, 7,971,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (523583 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
J20: My good people! I just tracked and my status changed to ' please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions, your attention is required at the earliest'.

I am believing God it's my medical call. I am on my way back to Lagos now and I will be at VFS tomorrow morning; I will give the updte to you guys. Join me in prayers o.
Congrats brov, God don already do am for u. No shakin it is well. Itz for ur medical u bet. Efosa1234, Lutobi get ready. Early august applicants

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
HI All, i just tracked my small cousins application now and this is what i saw .. Please contact the visa application centre for further instruction. Your attention is required at the earliest. ... Pls what does this mean? I was the one who helped them package d application and submitted for him too on 11th July. Pls reply before I spread d news to his father who is the sponor of his child.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
iluminati: HI All, i just tracked my small cousins application now and this is what i saw .. Please contact the visa application centre for further instruction. Your attention is required at the earliest. ... Pls what does this mean? I was the one who helped them package d application and submitted for him too on 11th July. Pls reply before I spread d news to his father who is the sponor of his child.

That ur cousins medical report for sure or with some other conditions attached... Am sure he would av had his app status changed a long time ago by VFS looing @ when u submitted which u did not know... I suggest u go there @ d quickest to know watsup cos if oda conditions are attached to the medical, u myt be running late to meet up... Congrats to ur cousin.. All d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
@frankysteve 31st July, @Lutobi 3rd August, @OmosanyaOlak 3rd August, @efosa12345 (dnt rily know wen u submitted in August) but if submitted btwn 1st-3rd August .. U all shud be xpectant dis week or mid next week @ most .. Itz gradually bcomin August peeps turn.. All d best to us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Lutobi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
Yea..... Hoping for the best and positive status change... Still no updates... But soon i guess I'll hear something @youngokus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
yungokus: @frankysteve 31st July, @Lutobi 3rd August, @OmosanyaOlak 3rd August, @efosa12345 (dnt rily know wen u submitted in August) but if submitted btwn 1st-3rd August .. U all shud be xpectant dis week or mid next week @ most .. Itz gradually bcomin August peeps turn.. All d best to us all

Men, dis is gud news oooooo

I'm smiing soo much right now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
@all, i can see everything is turning around for the forumites. Let early august applicants be ready. We'r getting there this week or next. The spirit keep urging me to believe it is settled. Congrats to those called for medical and TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Yungokus, you are too much, i submitted August 17th. are you sure you don't work in VAC. LOL
yungokus: @frankysteve 31st July, @Lutobi 3rd August, @OmosanyaOlak 3rd August, @efosa12345 (dnt rily know wen u submitted in August) but if submitted btwn 1st-3rd August .. U all shud be xpectant dis week or mid next week @ most .. Itz gradually bcomin August peeps turn.. All d best to us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ all, i submitted on 27 of july got 2 embassy on 30 of july nd av nt hear 4rm dem. Can i mail dem or still waiting 4 dem 4 dis week?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Yeah high expectation, @yungokus mine was first week of August.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
J20: My good people! I just tracked and my status changed to ' please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions, your attention is required at the earliest'.

I am believing God it's my medical call. I am on my way back to Lagos now and I will be at VFS tomorrow morning; I will give the updte to you guys. Join me in prayers o.

Congratulations, that's your medicals callup

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
lovesavvi: @ all, i submitted on 27 of july got 2 embassy on 30 of july nd av nt hear 4rm dem. Can i mail dem or still waiting 4 dem 4 dis week?

Plz don't mail them yet. Hopefully urs is on the way

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
lovesavvi: @ all, i submitted on 27 of july got 2 embassy on 30 of july nd av nt hear 4rm dem. Can i mail dem or still waiting 4 dem 4 dis week?

Please relax.. @ most dis week or next. u wud sure hear from dem soonest.. Just go on and kip thanking God for d good news ahead. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
iluminati: HI All, i just tracked my small cousins application now and this is what i saw .. Please contact the visa application centre for further instruction. Your attention is required at the earliest. ... Pls what does this mean? I was the one who helped them package d application and submitted for him too on 11th July. Pls reply before I spread d news to his father who is the sponor of his child.

when last did u track 4 ur cousin?a big congratulations cos dats medical invitation dancing Azonto for d owner to cum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2012

datz medical no doubt.congrat

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
@yungokus thanks yea 31 of july am happy what am hearing in d house.We all must be called by CDHC thats my believe be4 next week runs out.Lets all be happy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Jamb question. If you are not a rogue and coward...identify yourself
cleansweeper:

Who is Oke Michael Olanrewaju?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Kehinde Gbadamasi funny sha....

I just told him today to be good with his francSpencer ID. Since he wanted it this way, no probs. ..ur pix coming shortly

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.