Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,433 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524445 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by RabiuA: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Any August applicant with the good news yet? The waiting is really getting annoying!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2012
spencer3705: @all,according to my own observations,is like successful applicants are carefree from helping the upcoming aplicants cos no more sharing submited documents and checking back to attend to applicants questions whch could go a long way to perfecting their aplications.if the pioneers have behaved dis way,am very sure d forum wnt be pogresing in term of success.more gud news in d house.IN GOD WE TRUST
Well Said brother, i said this same thing few dayz bak, plz lets learn to give back. Thanks y'all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
goddeymydear: Good people of the house,

Just got back from VAC and it is indeed my TRV. Help me thank Jesus.

Ill be posting the docs I submitted and my timeline later today! Thank you Jesus!
This is awesome!!! Congratulations! So shall we all hear goodnews too, we tap into thee anionting of ur TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2012

Ill be posting the docs I submitted and my timeline later today! Thank you Jesus!
This is awesome!!! Congratulations! So shall we all hear goodnews too, we tap into thee anionting of ur TRV. Please give bak by letting the house know every single document u submitted.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Tomorrow starts another phase for August applicants...time is tickingwink
RabiuA: Any August applicant with the good news yet? The waiting is really getting annoying!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
J20: Just got back from VFS and it is MEDICAL. No other condition attached.

Please I need advise on the cost for medical and what I should take along with me.

congrat!! But dnt relent stil cos u cud be called to make a yr full payment b4 u are issued trv.olami is a gud example.whch school u dey go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
Congrats goddeymydear and J20.....more good news in d house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
earthgreeners:

list again if u can......

i submited,cdhc forms filled online
questionaire
bank draft
application check list
dad bank statements.uba salary acc 5.2million,first bank 800k,acess bank 185k
reference letter from banks
3building plans
aceptance leter frm usask
business reg cert with receipt and invoice
sponsor leter frm dad
affidavit of spönsorshp
dad ofice id card "photocopy"
consent letter from mum
mum ofice id card
police clearance cert
toefl certific8
sports certific8
lead uni transcript
admision leter frm lead
newspaper stating reasn i wana transfer
international passports
2 passports photogragh
attestation leters frm previous schools
letter of intent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2012

Congratulations, I rejoice with you o! God who did it for you will also do it for us too in Jesus Name. Safe Journey to and Success in canada!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2012

Please I need advise on the cost for medical and what I should take along with me.

Congratulations, this is indeed good news!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
@johnhonerhis since u submitted in september have u been tracking ur application i just want to ask cos right now its as if they dont even check d appplication
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
spencer3705:

congrat!! But dnt relent stil cos u cud be called to make a yr full payment b4 u are issued trv.olami is a gud example.whch school u dey go?

Congrat........ do your medicals at Childrens @Ikoyi..... 28k

it's the best place to do medicals, just get there early
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
if some other ppl were also called for medicals after 3weeks like my cousin dat means the ppl dat left to resume in september were very lucky and CDHC did not have high volume of applicant at that time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
my application is almost two mths and i belive by the grace of God i will be called for medicals very soon,i was also told by some guys dat applied that its easier when u submit in abuja cos in abuja they do things with ease and no much ppl unlike in lagos where there are loads of applicant well i hopee for the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
@all, pls is any one in d house headin to MUN. Letz rub minds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
@Matilda, where did you apply? Ikeja centre would be calling on August applicants as from tomorrow...they should be done with July people by now. September applicant could be a divine touch though if called on in November.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
i submitteed my application at ikeja vac and i dnt want to place my mind on u guys asumtions of i belive by d grace of God i will be called for medicals too just as August ppl are been called i guess they would treat all d applications together anyway by his grace am hopful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
^^^that's cool...fate works! We shall get there God willing. Keep your head up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
@j20, congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2012

congrats bruv, gud news to all others too!!!! go to the medical centre in ikoyi, its 28k..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thanks, guys.

spencer3705:

Thanks, guys.

No wahala! The money is there whenever they want it.
I am going to MUN.

@Olami1224 & Delaexad: Thanks for the advice, I will be at Children's Medical centre tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
johnsonerhis: @all, pls is any one in d house headin to MUN. Letz rub minds

I am headed for MUN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thank you all so much for your kind words.
Here is my timeline :

turned in doc at VAC - 28/06/2012
got to CDHC - 29/06/2012
medical call - 28/09/2012 - date printed on my medical document (although status didnt change unitil oct 4th, 2012)- No other conditions attached.
medicals done - 09/10/2012
TRV pickup - 31/10/2012

So the whole process took me exactly like 4 months.

documents i turned in

1) all the forms dated and signed, paasport photos, passport - both old and new ( include your old passport if you have travel history)
2) last six month payslips, statement of account, shares documents, letter form my sponsor stating she is my sister and her finiancial responsibilty
3) undergrad diploma, Waec result,undergraduate transcript, deans list awards certificates...
4) usask admission letter and scholarship offer letter
5) Police certificate of good character
6) My resume/CV with evidence of my previous job experience ( i did a bunch of internships during my undergrad, so i included offer letters and proof of my job experience)

Hope this helps. I didnt inlclude any home ties and i was actaully really worried about that - but thank God, he still did it. So new applicants if you have home ties , do not hesiatate to add.

thank you all soo much for your help. i wish everyone a succesful TRV journey too smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
spencer3705:

cöngrat ones again..gv me ur hand as we wear wings fly commot naija go d city of bridges"saskatoo"UP USASK

Thanks! check ur email. sent you an email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by goddeymydear: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
omosanyaolak: @goddeymydear, congrats. How many years TRV and is it single or multiple? Canada and saskatoon awaits u.

Multiple entry - about 3 years, expires 2015.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
@ J20 re u goin for post grad or under grad, which course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
@ all MUN applicants pls letz rub minds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
Congratz 2 all TRV and MEDICALS holders. Peace be unto all HOPEFULS. I applied first week of sept and its so uncomfortable to keep waiting, everything appears so unbearable honestly!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2012

Congrats ooo.

Ur name sounds like my Oga's name.
R u by any chance based in d midwest?wit white hillux jeep as official car?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by J20: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
johnsonerhis: @ J20 re u goin for post grad or under grad, which course?

Undergraduage, Science
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
@goddeymydear please can u explain what u mean by home ties that u did not include.Congrat once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.