Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,483 members, 7,951,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521641 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Justwise, una well done oooo

If kehinde keeps it going like this, he wld be the one to win the "most barn" award on nairaland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Kehinde gbadamasi, you have embarrased yourself enough on this forum. How many usernames will you use? Scam run in your blood. People like you have put the image of nigeria in bad shape... Now nigerians are under heavy scrutiny all over the world. Even the embassies in our country treat us like beggers. Repent before OGUN/SANGO strike you. Enough is enough!. @justwise weldone, big kudos to u.@lillaowow, pls dnt join issues with kehinde anymore. Let him run his scam firm but the hands of the law wil soon catch up with him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Skulboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
Joe980: It's COURSE MISMATCH bruv...I feel you should continue with Econs. You might decide taking a diploma course on your 'design' alongside if you've gat the dough when you get to Canada.

Okay, thanks. That should solve it :-D
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Skulboy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
omosanyaolak: Kehinde gbadamasi, you have embarrased yourself enough on this forum. How many usernames will you use? Scam run in your blood. People like you have put the image of nigeria in bad shape... Now nigerians are under heavy scrutiny all over the world. Even the embassies in our country treat us like beggers. Repent before OGUN/SANGO strike you. Enough is enough!. @justwise weldone, big kudos to u.@lillaowow, pls dnt join issues with kehinde anymore. Let him run his scam firm but the hands of the law wil soon catch up with him.

Lolz grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
@lilaowow,why do u mark all newcomers wit new usernames to be kehinde?dis is not mature and doesnt potray u well.itz time to be prayerful and leave d judgement to God since u cant help bt to suspect turning ursef to dectectv.lol.letz move on with d gud news i beg.free august aplicnt u arnt d only 1 in d house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by popa(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=goddeymydear]Please help me praise the Lord. This is a miracle - I was already getting worrisome. Just checked my status now and it has changed to "our application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied". I take it as my trv is ready!

I won't be able to make it to VAC until tommorrow morning, please pray its my TRV and ill definately keep u guys posted!

God will do each and every one of your heart desires! Amen
I am happy to hear this. God is good and He is still God. Prayer for greater miracle than that.
Amen.
I am glad.
Baba God thank You.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kennyGGG(f): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
spencer3705: @lilaowow,why do u mark all newcomers wit new usernames to be kehinde?dis is not mature and doesnt potray u well.itz time to be prayerful and leave d judgement to God since u cant help bt to suspect turning ursef to dectectv.lol.letz move on with d gud news i beg.free august aplicnt u arnt d only 1 in d house.

Thanks Spencer: please let the forum continue its course. My take is if only people can learn to mind their business, all these in fighting won't be neccesary. Somebody didn't steal from you and you are calling him/her criminal. Please lets mind the business of why we are here. Love to you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by popa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
I have been waiting to hear such testimony. God is still God. He changeth not. I prayer that God will do greater thing like this for me and other people. Amen.
I thank God for such work.Please Baba God carry on!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
spencer3705: @lilaowow,why do u mark all newcomers wit new usernames to be kehinde?dis is not mature and doesnt potray u well.itz time to be prayerful and leave d judgement to God since u cant help bt to suspect turning ursef to dectectv.lol.letz move on with d gud news i beg.free august aplicnt u arnt d only 1 in d house.

Its a pity you ain't around when he started his blackmail. We've chatted several times and we've spoken several times on phone
You know I joke a lot and I respect people a lot.
You know calling TRV_IJN augustapplicant was a joke. And I was only trying to say he shldn't cause uproar in d house like augustapplicant did. BUT when I saw FrancSpencer dis morning I knew it was him. And I only said he shld be of good behaviour this time around.
The dude posted my picture from StudentCircle.com. I was calm cos he couldn't get my surname.
He started the blackmail and it was obvious he was furious cos his identity was revealed. He was only lucky I wasn't wit my computer, I'd have sent a broadcast wit his picture that a scammer has been caught.

Spencer, you should understand this if nobody else does. I've been on nairaland since 2007 and if you go through all my post till now, I've not for once claim who I'm not. If not for this thread, I wldnt have applied for a study permit cos I saw it as a very Big task that one cannot do without Agents being involved. Infact a friend of mine in Jamaica got his application sorted out due to my help and the information this thread impacted in me. The only time I had to get a new ID was when I got barned this year and I soo much hated it.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Payment of a year tuition is the latest CDHC condition to get TRV. If this should continue (if it has come to stay), i'l advice 2013 fall applicants to pay their tuition if they have it before submitting their study permit application to CDHC, to avoid the stress people like spencer and others went through within 30 days. Changing of naira to dollars from 'ABOKI', then bank transfer etc. Make sure you know your school refund policy and also ask questions from the school accounting section before making advance tuition payment.It is just an advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
omosanyaolak: Payment of a year tuition is the latest CDHC condition to get TRV. If this should continue (if it has come to stay), i'l advice 2013 fall applicants to pay their tuition if they have it before submitting their study permit application to CDHC, to avoid the stress people like spencer and others went through within 30 days. Changing of naira to dollars from 'ABOKI', then bank transfer etc. Make sure you know your school refund policy and also ask questions from the school accounting section before making advance tuition payment.It is just an advice.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahaga.spencer ti rogo o on dis forum.na me kon be d subject matter!!!anyway dats a very gud advice coming from omosanyaolak cos d 30 days stress no be semovita o o o.best of luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Omo...CDHC's instruction on fee payment is their new game which has come to stay. Few people are left out though. I feel it's just a way of giving chance to applicants in clearing doubt about their financial capacity.
@Spencer...I gat aboniki @ subsidized rate.grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Congrats to all dt got their med invite and trv.
I expect more invitatns this week.

I hate it wen I see a lot of hidden posts, I feel I missed a lot.
So august applicant came back wit a new username and attacked sum peeps.
Nawao.

Lesson to be learnt. Hv different emails for social network and be careful if u'd include ur pix in it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
@joe, well said. On the long run it may even reduce the number of study permit applications being recieved yearly by the cdhc. My other concern is that, real applicants may no make it to medical stage due to many factors.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Omo...depends on your view though. But I believe real applicants will be favored. Some applicants actually have their tuition fee intact but do have issues with sponsors having fat account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
hi pls are there any one in d house dat submitted first week of september to resume in january
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
cdhc are very unpredictable and one cant really understand them cos my cousin who just left in september was called for medicals 3 weeks after she submitted her application so i am even confused cos she is d only one dat has dat record and i have asked her several times how dat happens cos most ppl it takes two mths to b called for medicals ,with cdhc no one knows wat to expect its just by d grace of God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Mat, did your cousin really opened up for you as per submission date? He/she might be lucky anyways...Just keep your head up. What will be would be.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
@spencer. The last time i tracked it was the last working day last week before the public holiday. So i was suprised the status changed today to come for further instruction. I have passed the news to the father and asked him to come with his son to Lagos for medicals tomoro. I will update u when dey come. The guy is going for biz admin at Memorial University. Na me run both the visa packaging and the admission for them. Na God oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Can one apply for medicals before receiving his/her acceptance letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
dosunmu matilda: cdhc are very unpredictable and one cant really understand them cos my cousin who just left in september was called for medicals 3 weeks after she submitted her application so i am even confused cos she is d only one dat has dat record and i have asked her several times how dat happens cos most ppl it takes two mths to b called for medicals ,with cdhc no one knows wat to expect its just by d grace of God

those applicants who submitted for september entry were called for medicals after 3 weeks,almost all the successful applicants but it took them about 3 months to release those that were not successful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnsonerhis: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ dosunmu, i submited first week of sept to resume in january. I just have to chill since its just gettin 2 august applicants but am optimistic it will also get to us as from november ending to first week of december. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
@blink blink...no go wound ooo. Abide by CDHC rules. Medicals can only be done based on instruction from the embassy. So, it's a NO NO.
blink6: Can one apply for medicals before receiving his/her acceptance letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Noswaa:

those applicants who submitted for september entry were called for medicals after 3 weeks,almost all the successful applicants but it took them about 3 months to release those that were not successful

Noswaa plz how did u get this information? Fill the house in plz...Thanks.
@The house I submitted in d 2nd week of september, itz good we all keep track of ourselves. One love.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
What he meant was those that submitted for september dis year (most are already in canada) d likes of ebugirl, most from d end of part 2 to d beginning of part 3
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
Joe980: @blink blink...no go wound ooo. Abide by CDHC rules. Medicals can only be done based on instruction from the embassy. So, it's a NO NO.
ok thanks. since I can't apply to next year's fall, am planning to apply for 2014 winter session. Got a guy's number who told me that I can do that. Nevertheless, If the CDHC new method is for one to pay his/her tuition in advance, I think that ok, if that'll make them stop treating us like we're from another race. And my skool said I should have atleast CAD$22000 budgeted for my education. Will the embassy understand this? cos the money is not even upto 4mil. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
now that CDHC is in august, it wld be good news oooo......

more good news in the house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
kayce43:

Noswaa plz how did u get this information? Fill the house in plz...Thanks.
@The house I submitted in d 2nd week of september, itz good we all keep track of ourselves. One love.

I am once an applicant for september entry,many people who submitted between march,april,may,june and july applicants were called for medicals after three weeks.But that is for that time not now,you can see things have changed now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Your application reference number NGA/***812/0015/** is being processed at Embassy on **/08/2012

Exhales......
wld chill till next week jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.