Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,735 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524461 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
@frankysteve pls what's the outcome of your visit to VAC and info on ur docs ..please share with the House! Tnx & God bless u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
[quote author=spencer3705][/quote]

obviously, u are d one with the empty skull, dummass...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
yungokus: @frankysteve pls what's the outcome of your visit to VAC and info on ur docs ..please share with the House! Tnx & God bless u

@Yungokus: You already know how this thing works now, you wont be hearing from franksteve for some time. Needs to get over the shock.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
@all, Osawaruden has said it all about the ticket issue. As a student who is expected to stay in canada for like 4 years, you do not need 2-way ticket. If you were given single entry into canada to study and your duration of stay will be 2 years, will you be expected to waste your money to buy a ticket you may never use. If you can afford two-way ticket buy it, but it wont be useful at the end of the day unless you plan to visit nigeria during holiday. For those who want to buy one-way please go ahead and do so, nothing will hold you back at the port of entry. Moreover check www.cic.gc.ca, it is not part of the conditions to enter canada as a student. Two-way is compulsory for visitors, tourist etc but not for students. Thanks
@yungokus, frankysteve needs time to recover. He should communicate with the house with time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ house, how long does it take to re-apply if one is denied..??..mehn as someone is planning for success, the person should also be planning for failure.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
@freshdude, i like your thinking. Well i'l say as soon as you know you have changed significantly on the reason(s) you were refused in the first place. A new start date etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
dealexad:

obviously, u are d one with the empty skull, dummass...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.lol.u b my man.no shit!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
freshdude: @ house, how long does it take to re-apply if one is denied..??..mehn as someone is planning for success, the person should also be planning for failure.

y are u thinking like "oh man of little faith"dnt shake ur trust in God.datz d key.itz nt over until itz over.itz settled already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2012
freshdude: @ house, how long does it take to re-apply if one is denied..??..mehn as someone is planning for success, the person should also be planning for failure.

y are u thinking like dis "oh man of little faith"dnt shake ur trust in God.datz d key.itz nt over until itz over.itz settled already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
mercylicious:

What of permanent residents, do they require visas to visit US?

I dont think permanent residents need a visa to visit or cross over at the border to enter usa. As a permanent resident you would be issued a permanent residence card which is what you present at the border to allow you enter the usa. I stand corrected though...if there is an additional or contrary information to this.

I also know that as a citizen or even a permanent resident of Canada there are some countries you dont need a visa to enter or travel to...USA is one of such countries amongst a host of others.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hey peeps, one way ticket is more expensive than return ticket. Some of you need to stop displaying your ignorance here...

My opinion, since return tix is cheaper than one-way, why not buy return and save yourself any hiccups or fear at the POE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
newmusic: Hey peeps, one way ticket is more expensive than return ticket. Some of you need to stop displaying your ignorance here.

My opinion, since return tix is cheaper than one-way, why not buy return and save yourself any hiccups or fear at the POE.

Please stop taking the forum back, we have moved ahead from this issue of ticket. Let people chose what pleases them. I think getting the visa is the key issue for now.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ all i was denied 2day, jst got bak 4rm vac. Reason you av nt satisfy me dat u av sufficient nd available financial resources without workin in canada 2 pay tuition fees for the course or programme of studies that u intend 2 pursue .u av nt satisfy me dat u will leav canada at d end of ur stay.other reasons handwritten not credible. My sister is my sponsor with 9.2 million bt different surname due 2 mariage bt i did nt include her mariage certificate nd birth certificate. Nd my tuition fees is 540
dola. I welcum any advice if i want 2 re apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
My tuition fees is 5400 dola.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by effizypo: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
lovesavvi: @ all i was denied 2day, jst got bak 4rm vac. Reason you av nt satisfy me dat u av sufficient nd available financial resources without workin in canada 2 pay tuition fees for the course or programme of studies that u intend 2 pursue .u av nt satisfy me dat u will leav canada at d end of ur stay.other reasons handwritten not credible. My sister is my sponsor with 9.2 million bt different surname due 2 mariage bt i did nt include her mariage certificate nd birth certificate. Nd my tuition fees is 540

Sorry about your refusal: What document did you submit and when did you submit? lets start from there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by deniyor: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
spencer3705:

what has this got to do with data base?do u knw d meaning of data base at all....do u want to learn?an urgent reply is needed frm u
You are quite rude and disrespectfulto the point you think everyone is as ignorant as you.

If they didn't share same travel database, you would have both us and Canadian authorities at each entry. Both will Need to track when you leave and enter, rather than just entering.

Of course, if you had a bit of sense, you will realize there are different types and functions of databases. I mentioned travel database but if you some schooling on databases, I will be glad to help as a computer scientist myself.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
spencer3705:

nice1.i was denied f1 studnt visa to enter united states twice last year.when i was filling forms and i was asked have i ever been denied visa to any country be4 my ans was capital NO.y must i implic8 mysef.embasy got no time to get to d root of all facts cos applicatn yapa.so becareful.my transcript submited had been review by usa school wit their stamp everywhere even my toefl result gat d skul code yet i got my trv once.itz all GOD and how smart u package ur aplicatn

It Might Be A Problem For You In The Future In case You Decided To Stay/Live In Canada Someday, When They Review Your Case Again.. Look At This Case For Example http://canlii.ca/eliisa/highlight.do?text=marriage+immigration+misrepresentation+study+Ireland&language=en&searchTitle=Search+all+CanLII+Databases&path=/en/ca/irb/doc/2009/2009canlii33696/2009canlii33696.htm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
pauloman:

I dont think permanent residents need a visa to visit or cross over at the border to enter usa. As a permanent resident you would be issued a permanent residence card which is what you present at the border to allow you enter the usa. I stand corrected though...if there is an additional or contrary information to this.

I also know that as a citizen or even a permanent resident of Canada there are some countries you dont need a visa to enter or travel to...USA is one of such countries amongst a host of others.

@pauloman and Mercylicious

Canadian Citizens do not need a visa to enter
the US. In contrast, if you are a permanent
resident of Canada (not citizen yet) you might
need a visa to enter American soil. I believe
the need for a visa relies on the nationality or
citizenship you hold. i.e Unless you are from a visa exempt country you do not need a visa to enter the US . But as it is Nigeria is not among the visa exempted countries to enter US so therefore u need a visa to still enter the US even if u hold a Canadian PR as a Nigerian... The only exemption is if you eventually become a Canadian Citizen.. Hope this helps.. Regards!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
lovesavvi: @ all i was denied 2day, jst got bak 4rm vac. Reason you av nt satisfy me dat u av sufficient nd available financial resources without workin in canada 2 pay tuition fees for the course or programme of studies that u intend 2 pursue .u av nt satisfy me dat u will leav canada at d end of ur stay.other reasons handwritten not credible. My sister is my sponsor with 9.2 million bt different surname due 2 mariage bt i did nt include her mariage certificate nd birth certificate. Nd my tuition fees is 540

@Lovesavvi First of all sorry about ur denial , like I told u when I asked some questions from u few days bak.. If ur appication is more than the 14th week u applied its quite difficult to be issued a medical notification.. I blive these people are beginning to become more predictable and if u rem I asked u who was ur sponsor cos that myt also cause the delay which u sed was ur sis with different surname cos she's married . And I asked if u included her marriage cert and birth cert in ur app with writing all dis info in the sponsor letter she gave u.. U did not reply my query... All well and gud tho .. I blive the simple mistake u made from what u sed now is simply not including ur sisters marriage cert and birth cert to indicate how related she is to u even if she's ur sis cos she's married!.. Just refire bak by incuding dat cos the 9.2million is ok and also include gud home ties if u did not include dat bfor.. Sorry and God bless u.. Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by nivax21: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hey guys,i'm new in this forum.I submitted my application package for student visa on September 12;I would like to know when am suppose to receive feedback from the Canadian embassy.i'm going for a master program in chemical engineering at the university of ottawa for a January 2013 start date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
lovesavvi, sorry to hear about your refusal, God is in Control, just keep your head up and keep trying, and l;earn from your mistakes! and Next Time The Outcome Will Be Different.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
@freshdude, I gat ur point...
We would surely get our TRV..
God willing......
@lovesavvi, u already got ur weak point...please kindly include her marriage and birth certificate when u re-apply.....please list the documents you submitted so we can help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Here is d document i submitted, my acceptance letter 4rm stouville college, hnd certificate, nd certificate,nysc certificate, waec cert with scratch card, my sponsor statement of acct with 9.2m, sponsorship leta, sponsor afidavit, tax clearance cert,invoice, delievery report,waybill of flour mills nd dangote dat supply her product becos she is a major distributor of dangote. D acct is saving nd as am talking 2 u nao d minimum balance in d acct is 15 million. Nd dia is inflow and outflow almost every day. I welcom advice 4rm all guru in d forum both naija nd canny base
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
@lovesavi,
try and repackage.God dey and wants the best for u.sky is ur starting point.dnt b depressd.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
Spencer and Deniyor, relax guys.

@spencer if you are going to Saskatoon then you should be pal with Deniyor and not the other way, my opinion...

@deniyor how far bro? I sent you a msg on facebook...

@lovesavvi, the missing link is a proof of your relationship with your sister ( her marriage cert and her birth cert showing your surname)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
Goldie20:

It Might Be A Problem For You In The Future In case You Decided To Stay/Live In Canada Someday, When They Review Your Case Again.. Look At This Case For Example http://canlii.ca/eliisa/highlight.do?text=marriage+immigration+misrepresentation+study+Ireland&language=en&searchTitle=Search+all+CanLII+Databases&path=/en/ca/irb/doc/2009/2009canlii33696/2009canlii33696.htm

if dey knw they knw b dat.usa denial na normal tin so far i no get bad record wit them.notin go implic8 me.thankz alot 4 ur cntributn and care
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
newmusic: Spencer and Deniyor, relax guys.

@spencer if you are going to Saskatoon then you should be pal with Deniyor and not the other way, my opinion...

@deniyor how far bro? I sent you a msg on facebook...

@lovesavvi, the missing link is a proof of your relationship with your sister ( her marriage cert and her birth cert showing your surname)

i wud rather clear my mind rather dan creatin familiarity wit anybody.gud 4 him dat he's in saskatoon.am not ready to create familiarity wit any of dm naija 4 canada.most of them are nt ready to help bt to misguide.just God and my head.IN GOD I TRUST
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Nd dey did nt return my police clearance certificate, am i need 2 do anoda one? Nd also dey did nt write anytin on my international passport
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
@all, my dad is my sponsor..but we dont share the same surname. apart from his birth certificate, what other document do i have to include in my file as prove of relationship.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
@spencer i get your point bro...on point!!! May God show us the way and lead us through the right path.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by yungokus: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
lovesavvi: Here is d document i submitted, my acceptance letter 4rm stouville college, hnd certificate, nd certificate,nysc certificate, waec cert with scratch card, my sponsor statement of acct with 9.2m, sponsorship leta, sponsor afidavit, tax clearance cert,invoice, delievery report,waybill of flour mills nd dangote dat supply her product becos she is a major distributor of dangote. D acct is saving nd as am talking 2 u nao d minimum balance in d acct is 15 million. Nd dia is inflow and outflow almost every day. I welcom advice 4rm all guru in d forum both naija nd canny base

@lovesaavi now i know where your problem lies ... u shud av first of all include ur sis marriage cert and birth cert which u failed to do.... second of all its not about all this money u r mentioning, fine its a very ok amount but all those invoice, delievery report,waybill of flour mills nd dangote u mentioned is not enuf to convince dem about the true nature of what ur sis does i.e u av not shown to them if you sis owns a company that does this trade with big coys like dangote and flour mill.. so now ask urself, what is d name of ur sis company and where is the CAC cert, and does she have employees and why would she use her company profits to sponsor u when d dependants are NO.1, The employees who are there to make the biz run and how much she pays them as salary. NO.2, her dependants also are her own family and if she has quite some num of kids is anoda prob. !!!! oh i blive u forgot all dis info.... well pls ensure u r very detailed when submitting next time and use these as a guideline.... God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.