Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521215 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
ronakoks: Please house can u recomend to me a very good Agency I can Use. I contacted FBIPS yesterday and there fees are kinda high(3700$). I don't mind using them if they hav a good reputaion on this thread. Anybody successfuly used an aggency please recommend me one .

Why cant you apply urself?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by guddylover(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
earthgreeners:

...if you must use agents then I'll recommend Maple Education, they are located at Lekki Phase I...I got my visa through them last year.

Why cant you apply urself?.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
@ronakoks why not do it for your self that money those agent charge may go a long way 4 you,just follow this thread and you will regret it were you are confuse we can put you through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
ronakoks: Please house can u recomend to me a very good Agency I can Use. I contacted FBIPS yesterday and there fees are kinda high(3700$). I don't mind using them if they hav a good reputaion on this thread. Anybody successfuly used an aggency please recommend me one .

Read the tread from Part 1 to 3 and will know even more than the travel agents. It's not worth 3700$. sincerely!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=guddylover][/quote]

@guddylover, u gat me laughing oooo, must u dent people's image before u acheive ur aims.....Where u see d thing wey u quote?, u must be high on kaikai...
Everybody here knows Im yet to secure admission not to talk of getting a visa tru an agent.....

@ronakoks, abeg read tru the thread from 1-3, Visit www.canadainternational.gc.ca, and the visa forum on www.canadavisa.com....If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to post it on dis thread

YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF, YOU DONT NEED AN AGENT...MOST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM GOT THEIR VISA WITHOUT AGENT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
@yungokus,
Where are you. Bro whatever happened just believe God directs the paths of your life.
Hope to see you on the thread again- we August applicants miss you.

@omosanya & bryanhumber,

The master of the wedding said to the groom ...everyone brings out choice wine first and cheaper wine after guests have drunk but you have saved the best till now . believe God for your sweet wine (TRV)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
iluminati: Pls who knows the cheapest local flight in Canada from Toronto to Newfoundland St. john's for one going to Memorial University. AirCanada is too expensive. About 350 dollars. Pls who can recommend cheap local flights in Canada?

bruv, i think the $350 is still fair. i came across westjet.com, flight from toronto to edmonton is bout $600
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
I think he typed his own response in your quote - very unlikely he meant to credit you with thee statement. We all know you are going for Fall 2013 and I know that Fall 2013 applicants are privileged to have you because of the time and diligence you have devoted here. I wish you succes bro. @ronakoks please don't start charging people USD3,700 because once you are done reading parts 1-3, you would have the knowledge to provide agency services, but keep it free and unofficial
earthgreeners:

@guddylover, u gat me laughing oooo, must u dent people's image before u acheive ur aims.....Where u see d thing wey u quote?, u must be high on kaikai...
Everybody here knows Im yet to secure admission not to talk of getting a visa tru an agent.....

@ronakoks, abeg read tru the thread from 1-3, Visit www.canadainternational.gc.ca, and the visa forum on www.canadavisa.com....If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to post it on dis thread

YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF, YOU DONT NEED AN AGENT...MOST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM GOT THEIR VISA WITHOUT AGENT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
@TRV_IJN, Thanks alot Bro....When are you travelling?....I wish you all the best....

The guy just vex me with dat quote.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ronakoks: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
I'm already doin a lotta research lookin up schools. I've found at least one program I'm interested in. Its. Graduate diploma in Clinical Reseach at Humber college. I'm using Ontariocollege.ca portal to search for schools and programs. I'm sure I can easily apply and get admission for myself. My main headace would be the study permit application. Here's my profile

Higstet qualification: Bsc second class lower microbiology, graduated in 2008.

Employement status: under-employed cos my salary is just about 60k and no payslip..

Sponsor: my sister's husband cos my parents are retired
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
ronakoks: I'm already doin a lotta research lookin up schools. I've found at least one program I'm interested in. Its. Graduate diploma in Clinical Reseach at Humber college. I'm using Ontariocollege.ca portal to search for schools and programs. I'm sure I can easily apply and get admission for myself. My main headace would be the study permit application. Here's my profile

Employement status: under-employed cos my salary is just about 60k and no payslip..Sponsor: my sister's husband cos my parents are retired

@ronakoks, I think the issue here has to do with ur sponsor and relation with him.....@Big bros and sisters in the house, HELP!!!!!!!!!..I dnt want CDHC to come up with ''Sponsor not credible'' @ronakoks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
lovesavvi: @mr siga or anybody dat av idea abt humba college, it takes how many month 4 humba college 2 process application nd give admission also can i use my transcript address to anoda school to apply 4 admission in humba college or i should go nd collect anoda one .
....The accepted mine when I went there and it was not addressed to them, they actually photocopied it and gave it back to me...so, u are ok....call them though, u never know...things might be different now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
iluminati: Pls who knows the cheapest local flight in Canada from Toronto to Newfoundland St. john's for one going to Memorial University. AirCanada is too expensive. About 350 dollars. Pls who can recommend cheap local flights in Canada?
...try West Jet...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
ronakoks: @ siga
Please I'm considering applyi g for fall 2013. What are my chances of getting TVr considering I finished my BSc in 2008. Dooes this gap in education afffects application for study permit? I want to go for graduate diploma since my 2.2 can't get me masters admissions. It seems that's wat a lot of pple are goin for arround here because it is veriy practical Oriented and PRovides d requisite skills one needs to enter the Canadian job marked. Will this gap in education affect my application in anyway?
...the gap is no problem....are u working right now? .....if yes, thats ok....if no, its ok...u can still apply, but state the reason for not working.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
ronakoks: I'm already doin a lotta research lookin up schools. I've found at least one program I'm interested in. Its. Graduate diploma in Clinical Reseach at Humber college. I'm using Ontariocollege.ca portal to search for schools and programs. I'm sure I can easily apply and get admission for myself. My main headace would be the study permit application. Here's my profile

Employement status: under-employed cos my salary is just about 60k and no payslip..

.....There shouldnt be a prob....ur sponsor can be anybody, so far u package it well and state the relationship u share with ur sponsor....it should be fine....u can claim they helped u out during ur schooling...and plan to help this time...in all, if God says u go enter Canada....nothing can stop u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
Lol. Abeg forgive the guy. My lectures don't begin for another 2 months so I will take my time. But still waiting on CDC after medicals
earthgreeners: @TRV_IJN, Thanks alot Bro....When are you travelling?....I wish you all the best....

The guy just vex me with dat quote.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2012

There is nothing wrong with that but u shld include their marriage cert. U can also include pic u appeared in during their wedding. The acnt shld have a good source of funds, good cash flow. Etc. U shld also include ur own statement of acnt.
Don't forget to write a good letter of intent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
@Siga,
I heard a child born in Canada by parents dt are in canada on visit, trv and study visa shall nt be a Canadian citizen. Dt its only babies born to permanent residents that will be Canadian citizens. I heard this last year. Plz confirm and inform us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
I did my medicals on thursday, 29th Nov.
@Joskoh wen did u do ur medicals and where are u heading?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
mercylicious: @Siga,
I heard a child born in Canada by parents dt are in canada on visit, trv and study visa shall nt be a Canadian citizen. Dt its only babies born to permanent residents that will be Canadian citizens. I heard this last year. Plz confirm and inform us.
...for now the child would still be a citizen....there was some serious debate about it early this year, not sure if its agreed to change it or not....also, if a Canadian citizen givens birth outside Canada, the child is also given citizenship.....never knew this until it happened to a friend....his wife was still in Nigeria and while processing are migration to Canada, she gave birth to their daughter....the baby was given citizenship based on her father's status ....see below link

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/03/02/birth-immigration-citizenship.html
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
@Joskoh wen did u do ur medicals and where are u heading?

Did mine 19th of Nov. heading to London, Ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
Jokzoh:

Did mine 19th of Nov. heading to London, Ontario
Have u heard from them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by acetee: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Please house can you recommend any school for me in Alberta for Post-Graduate diploma with low tuition fee or any school with low tuition fee in Canada? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
Have u heard from them?

NO!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
acetee: Please house can you recommend any school for me in Alberta for Post-Graduate diploma with low tuition fee or any school with low tuition fee in Canada? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....Colleges no cheap bro....even private ones...if u find any cheaper than the rest, be care...might not be recognised and ur chances of securing a visa is not good....why not go for a recognised and solid college...when u get here, u can change to any college of ur choice....Advise...always do everything solid to secure u a VISA....dont deny urself even before u apply for visa...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
@Rapu, I and Jokzoh did same day, we haven't yet heard from CDHC. Don't even pray to hear from the Hospital because I read somewhere that they contact you only if you have 'issues'. Just take the anxiety off for @ least 2weeks from the later of 1. date CDHC gets your correspondence on other conditions(eg tuition receipt) and 2.the date the medical package was delivered in France (I believe Abuja Clinics gave u a tracking number).
I have been studying for and writing exams and it's been helping take my mind off it plus I will resume during the week (on leave at the moment)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by acetee: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
Siga: .....Colleges no cheap bro....even private ones...if u find any cheaper than the rest, be care...might not be recognised and ur chances of securing a visa is not good....why not go for a recognised and solid college...when u get here, u can change to any college of ur choice....Advise...always do everything solid to secure u a VISA....dont deny urself even before u apply for visa...
Thank you sir! Sir I need to know how much we are talking about here.. How much should I start saving for my post graduate diploma sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
acetee: Thank you sir! Sir I need to know how much we are talking about here.. How much should I start saving for my post graduate diploma sir?
....tuition alone is between $10k and $13k .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by acetee: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
Siga: ....tuition alone is between $10k and $13k .....
Thank you sir! Can I talk to u privately? I need you to enlighten me more before I proceed. Thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
acetee: Thank you sir! Can I talk to u privately? I need you to enlighten me more before I proceed. Thank u
....noshaking2012@gmail.com ...but at times replies might come a bit late....would advise throw questions to the house and believe me....u will get tonnes of tips....no man knows it all ....but u can still mail me if u like...God bless...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Siga: ....tuition alone is between $10k and $13k .....

Do you mean if some one get tuition below this in a public college for post grad will still be at risk to obtain entry permit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.