Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521668 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
TRV_IJN: @yungokus,
Where are you. Bro whatever happened just believe God directs the paths of your life.
Hope to see you on the thread again- we August applicants miss you.

@omosanya & bryanhumber,

The master of the wedding said to the groom ...everyone brings out choice wine first and cheaper wine after guests have drunk but you have saved the best till now . believe God for your sweet wine (TRV)
thanks brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
@Siga hope I can get a football club I can join there, cos I am also a footballer or don't they allow students to join football clubs?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Fall 2013: anyone heading to University of Newbrunswick?
Winter 2013...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: @Siga hope I can get a football club I can join there, cos I am also a footballer or don't they allow students to join football clubs?
...Are u coming to Toronto? If so, I can introduce u to the Nigerian team Captain here....most nations have teams here and there are competitions....also, they maybe able to find a way to get you in for trials if u are still young....but all Mr Siga can do is point u to the right people...the rest na u go make the moves ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rapuziaokwu: @Siga hope I can get a football club I can join there, cos I am also a footballer or don't they allow students to join football clubs?

Bros u can only play football for fun, dnt waste ur time running after football teams...you can join your college or University football team....e.g The Huskies of usask, the Bisons of umanitoba etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bros u can only play football for fun, dnt waste ur time running after football teams...you can join your college or University football team....e.g The Huskies of usask, the Bisons of umanitoba etc
...I dont think the guy will forget school....I am sure he is only looking for ways to make extra coins....he can play and make few bucks....also, he can coach kids during summer to make money, or do the referee training, test and interviews...if hin pass, he can do that to make money as well....I know guys that do this...though the money might be small, its something....he can also play for hin school like u said and be noticed for draft into MLS....dont forget some schools might have grants and scholarships....all these na if my guy is still young ooo....lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jst scroll up nd go nd click on d link dat justwise pasted.go cast ur vote 2 mr siga sharp sharp.
Henkyz: @All, pls how do I vote? Cuz I need my Oga, yes boss, Mr Siga to win. Simple!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: ...I dont think the guy will forget school....I am sure he is only looking for ways to make extra coins....he can play and make few bucks....also, he can coach kids during summer to make money, or do the referee training, test and interviews...if hin pass, he can do that to make money as well....I know guys that do this...though the money might be small, its something....he can also play for hin school like u said and be noticed for draft....all these na if my guy is still young ooo....lol grin

Dont u think that would violate the off campus work rules. its always better to play safe...Play for ur college or university team ...face ur studies...........There is no way u can cope with the 2 and achieve excellent results....remember "heseinbergs law of uncertainty"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Guys...FYI, for all....please ensure you go to your student/International office and ask if there is any BURSARY for International Students....I got a good tuition rebate when I was at Humber College....please dont miss out...in my own case...I never knew, but it was applied to my tuition and was a huge break for me....ask ask ask....the worst they will say is NO....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: Guys...FYI, for all....please ensure you go to your student/International office and ask if there is any BURSARY for International Students....I got a good tuition rebate when I was at Humber College....please dont miss out...in my own case...I never knew, but it was applied to my tuition and was a huge break for me....ask ask ask....the worst they will say is NO....

In addition, remember to follow up with Scholarships and fellowships... ask your graduate secretary or supervisor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Dont u think that would violate the off campus work rules. its always better to play safe...Play for ur college or university team ...face ur studies...........There is no way u can cope with the 2 and achieve excellent results....remember "heseinbergs law of uncertainty"
....Summer time is mostly the only time there are outdoor soccer.....winter na indoor....guys that play for all these recreational teams are paid cash by whoever u play for....thats the fact....if u sabi play wella...boys go come pick u up....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus-who.asp if a team notice him and he gets drafted by MLS....that one na another level...the team will do all the paperwork for him.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: ....Summer time is mostly the only time there are outdoor soccer.....winter na indoor....guys that play for all these recreational teams are paid cash by whoever u play for....thats the fact....if u sabi play wella...boys go come pick u up....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus-who.asp if a team notice him and he gets drafted by MLS....that one na another level...the team will do all the paperwork for him.....

Play safe....... money fit land man into trouble.... know the rules before u go into it.... I would rather stick with my School team...remember, u cannot work off campus until after six months....u are only qualified for off campus work permit if you maintain good grades.......some students schooling in certain schools are not eligible for off campus work permit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Play safe....... money fit land man into trouble.... know the rules before u go into it.... I would rather stick with my School team...remember, u cannot work off campus until after six months....u are only qualified for off campus work permit if you maintain good grades.......some students schooling in certain schools are not eligible for off campus work permit
...U talk well....not all schools are qualified....I think guys need to start checking that out as well....cos, that can limit chances....what y'all think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: ...U talk well....not all schools are qualified....I think guys need to start checking that out as well....cos, that can limit chances....what y'all think?

nice one bro....i like as u raise dis topic make guys no go end up like those Nigerian students of University of Regina
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: ....Summer time is mostly the only time there are outdoor soccer.....winter na indoor....guys that play for all these recreational teams are paid cash by whoever u play for....thats the fact....if u sabi play wella...boys go come pick u up....http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus-who.asp if a team notice him and he gets drafted by MLS....that one na another level...the team will do all the paperwork for him.....
Bros Siga I am heading to Uni Sask and am still young by my own evaluation cos I will be 25 by January. If going out of campus will violate the laws, I will stick wit the school club then. Big bros Siga, I must confess that I admire your humility and selflessness. Ur kind is rare and I pray God to reward u as u continue the gud works u are doing in this thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

nice one bro....i like as u raise dis topic make guys no go end up like those Nigerian students of University of Regina
...ahhh, bros...God will never let that happen to any Nigerian again....if anything...we should keep educating guys....there are ways to work...people do, but cant put it on blast for internet....lol...u dig wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
Bros Siga I am heading to Uni Sask and am still young by my own evaluation cos I will be 25 by January. If going out of campus will violate the laws, I will stick wit the school club then. Big bros Siga, I must confess that I admire your humility and selflessness. Ur kind is rare and I pray God to reward u as u continue the gud works u are doing in this thread
....no wahala....if u sabi dance wella...talk to ur Sports coordinator....join ur school team and dance wella....listen to ur coach and tell him u wont mind going for trials....trials no dey pay anything....u can secure grants inside school sef....no wahala....but that area wey u dey go....the place cold small ooo....ur balls might freeze up abit...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Another thing came to mind....I will advise guys to go learn how to cut hair and ladies to learn to do hair small....money dey there as well....guys for campus pay up to $10 to cut simple hair...and ladies dey spend up to $80 for simple hair style....ladies if u sabi do hair, u fit dey order ur hair from China or even Naija and make a good cash....guys, if u sabi handle clipper wella....$10 per head goes a long way ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:

U call 25 young in football (Victor moses is just 21), Bros make I no lie, u don old..Just stick with the HUSKIES....UP HUSKIES!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

U call 25 young in football (Victor moses is just 21), Bros make I no lie, u don old..Just stick with the HUSKIES....UP HUSKIES!!!!
....Na wa for u oo....U just say it gbam....u mean gan ooo....@Rap...the guy is right....25 is not too young....when u get here...u go see 18yr old boy wey go big like ur bros....so, e go tight small....like I said..if u can dance wella...u get few yrs left to play....just pray injury no happen....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: ...ahhh, bros...God will never let that happen to any Nigerian again....if anything...we should keep educating guys....there are ways to work...people do, but cant put it on blast for internet....lol...u dig wink

Bros I grab, but it takes heart, codes and skills to pull stunts for street.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bryanhumber(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
omosanyaolak:
thanks brother.
bro....seems lyk we're d onli august applicants left on dis forum....God is with us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: ....Na wa for u oo....U just say it gbam....u mean gan ooo....@Rap...the guy is right....25 is not too young....when u get here...u go see 18yr old boy wey go big like ur bros....so, e go tight small....like I said..if u can dance wella...u get few yrs left to play....just pray injury no happen....

Oyinbo no go fit get the steps to dance Azonto, Etighi, Alingo, Alanta, galala, swooo, etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
bryanhumber:
bro....seems lyk we're d onli august applicants left on dis forum....God is with us

Na dis week e go happen..I hereby order MEDICALS for omosanya, mercylicious and bryan...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Na dis week e go happen..I hereby order MEDICALS for omosanya, mercylicious and bryan...
Amen Amen and 1million Amen.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
I claim it too, this is my week. Medical call ups everyday of the week in Jesus Name. (Amen)

mercylicious: This is my week. I decree release of trvs and medicals.
We r just unstoppable.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners: @Mercylicious and Siga, u guys are doing a great Job helping folks and keeping the thread alive..
Thumbs up

@xtus, adexcube, byanhumber, mercylicious etc.....
Any news from CDHC tru VAC?

Where are my people, Fall 2013 applicants, hope u guys aint sleeping ooooooo.....

Sleep ke? we dey learn ni ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

lmao @ earthgreeners grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Siga: Guys be ready and start packing ur bags....cos, the next 2weeks will be goodnews all around this forum....CDHC would be trying ot answer everyone before year-end....it will be goodnews...Amennnnnnnnn

Amen oooooooh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.