Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,699 members, 7,921,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (519257 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
List of Fall 2013 applicants:

owenklay : PG
galala123: PG
Goldie20: UG
ronakoks : PG
earthgreeners: PG
kanayogod: UG
freshdude: PG
adim02: PG
jman77: UG
dommakavelli: PG

For dose whose name are yet to be added plz kindly indicate: state ur proposes program, University and level of studies....

Last Update: 09/12/2012 10:45pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
I claim it oh......... As i step into dis new week, standing on God promises medical call shall be my portion and all who also await to hear from cdhc IJN......... Amen

mercylicious: This is my week. I decree release of trvs and medicals.
We r just unstoppable.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Na dis week e go happen..I hereby order MEDICALS for omosanya, mercylicious and bryan...

including princetochi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
earthgreeners:

Na dis week e go happen..I hereby order MEDICALS for omosanya, mercylicious and bryan...
amen. Thanks brother
@bryan, na only us remain for here. I have faith that this week is our week. Stay positive!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mr Siga i need to get in contact with you.. but first I'ma take it one step at a time.. apply, medicals.. Trv.. and i will get back to you IJN... already told my sponsor about you cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:22am On Dec 10, 2012
Goldie20: Mr Siga i need to get in contact with you.. but first I'ma take it one step at a time.. apply, medicals.. Trv.. and i will get back to you IJN... already told my sponsor about you cool
...no wahala...send me a mail noshaking2012@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2012
Henkyz: @All,pls can I get a phone of my choice there in Toronto and at a cheap or ok price?.or should I get it here in naija..
I would advise you arrive in Canada before you buy your phone. The reason being that different telcos operates on different frequency e.g Telus & Bell are on UMTS/HSPA 850MHz and/or 1900MHz, while WIND uses a frequency called AWS, with bands 1700/2100. Hence, the phone you would use must be compatible with the network you would eventually subscribe to. Yes, I know it is strange but there are lots of strange things here (TAX is number 1).
Also, new phones are not exactly cheap in Canada and if you would be working with a tight budget, you may want to check out http://www.factorydirect.ca/ . You can get (overstocked/liquidation/factory repaired) phones,laptops etc here at very nice prices and with some form of warranty/return policy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 1:29am On Dec 10, 2012
surecan:

including princetochi
@surecan,i no fit shout,all i know is that my story will be another testimony thatz gonna shake this house and restore hope for those that have given up their faith already.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2012
bumdish:
I would advise you arrive in Canada before you buy your phone. The reason being that different telcos operates on different frequency e.g Telus & Bell are on UMTS/HSPA 850MHz and/or 1900MHz, while WIND uses a frequency called AWS, with bands 1700/2100. Hence, the phone you would use must be compatible with the network you would eventually subscribe to. Yes, I know it is strange but there are lots of strange things here (TAX is number 1).
Also, new phones are not exactly cheap in Canada and if you would be working with a tight budget, you may want to check out http://www.factorydirect.ca/ . You can get (overstocked/liquidation/factory repaired) phones,laptops etc here at very nice prices and with some form of warranty/return policy.
Depends on what you're phone you're buying, if you're getting a blackberry get it in Nigeria from maybe slot , it will work with wind provided its any bb7 phone. But if you want an iPhone get it in Canada. But stay away from Rogers they'll suck you dry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Expectant Medical Awaitees

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@eldred the don - Sept 13th
@Don cipher - Sept 17th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@lalla89- sept 19
@kayce 43 -Sept 19th
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Princetoochi -Sept 26th

Amen to all the prayers, Thanks Guyz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2012
kayce43: Expectant Medical Awaitees

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@eldred the don - Sept 13th
@Don cipher - Sept 17th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@lalla89- sept 19
@kayce 43 -Sept 19th
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Princetoochi -Sept 26th

Amen to all the prayers, Thanks Guyz

Eldre de don don migrate to another level naa, he is now expecting trv.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2012
earthgreeners:

U call 25 young in football (Victor moses is just 21), Bros make I no lie, u don old..Just stick with the HUSKIES....UP HUSKIES!!!!
U and I know dat those ages are what we call football age in naija. Where old man go tell u say him dey 18yrs. 25 is my real age...I was even playiny an under 17 club here in naija...wen u see me u go even tink say na 18yrs I dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2012
I WISH ALL MEDICAL AWAITEE SUCCESS. IF YOU BELEIVE, SAY !AHA AHA! THE MEDICAL INSTRUCTION WILL COME THIS WEEK LIKE A BOMB. THEY WILL RELEASE THEM AT ONCE COS CDHC WILL WANT TO ROUND UP BEFORE THEY GO FOR XMAS HOLIDAY ON 21ST. GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL NOT ONLY TO JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
U and I know dat those ages are what we call football age in naija. Where old man go tell u say him dey 18yrs. 25 is my real age...I was even playiny an under 17 club here in naija...wen u see me u go even tink say na 18yrs I dey

ur age don dey ur passport .... So u no fit claim football age
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2012
earthgreeners:

ur age don dey ur passport .... So u no fit claim football age

@earthgreeners..any update about your admission status....as for me, am waiting for mun's decision...and am planning to send my admission package to U of R today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2012
dommakavelli: @earthgreeners..any update about your admission status....as for me, am waiting for mun's decision...and am planning to send my admission package to U of R today.

I have completed my application with usask and umanitoba..awaiting decision...

MUN is yet to receive my transcript, which I wld be sending to them next week....

What course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2012
iluminati: I WISH ALL MEDICAL AWAITEE SUCCESS. IF YOU BELEIVE, SAY !AHA AHA! THE MEDICAL INSTRUCTION WILL COME THIS WEEK LIKE A BOMB. THEY WILL RELEASE THEM AT ONCE COS CDHC WILL WANT TO ROUND UP BEFORE THEY GO FOR XMAS HOLIDAY ON 21ST. GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL NOT ONLY TO JONATHAN.

Aha aha oooooo
Lafffsssss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2012
earthgreeners:

I have completed my application with usask and umanitoba..awaiting decision...

MUN is yet to receive my transcript, which I wld be sending to them next week....

What course?

MUN Economics(MA)
U of R Applied economics and policy anaysis

advice!!!
try to send your docx tru nipost registered service, i sent my transcript to MUN with 300naira and it got there in 5 days....unbelievable!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2012
Guys, I'm here....just got out of VAC right now
Infact, I'm infront of VAC presently

Wld gist d house later on the reason for refusal but dis tin dey funny ooo

E just be like say dem no touch ma docs.

I've been around but io had to take some days off to clear ma head.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by frankysteve(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2012
am back again.this time am going to get it right
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2012
frankysteve: am back again.this time am going to get it right

Welcome back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2012
dommakavelli:

MUN Economics(MA)
U of R Applied economics and policy anaysis

advice!!!
try to send your docx tru nipost registered service, i sent my transcript to MUN with 300naira and it got there in 5 days....unbelievable!!

Bros na NIPOST I take send all my documents to usask and umanitoba....u can even track ur documents on www.canadapost.ca with that number that begins with RR and ends with NG on a sticker placed on ur receipt....I paid maximum of N500 each for the services..it is even faster if u use the NIPOST at MMA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2012
List of Fall 2013 applicants:

owenklay : PG
galala123: PG
Goldie20: UG
ronakoks : PG
earthgreeners: PG
kanayogod: UG
freshdude: PG
adim02: PG
jman77: UG
dommakavelli: PG
bukahands: PG

For dose whose name are yet to be added plz kindly indicate: state ur proposes program, University and level of studies....

Last Update: 10/12/2012 11:02am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2012
thank God for today.To all medic awaiting may God help all of you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2012
@All and sir Siga, I'v picked up my TRV now.. Praise God!!!!
For those of us remaining, u'd be issued IJN Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2012
@lft and @Sensei Siga abeg i was told to pay 1 year's tuition and board so i intend on paying for a term and write a letter to CHDC stating i don't want to stay on campus for the entire duration. abeg can you guyz give me an idea on how the letter to CDHC should look like. maybe a sample. Thanxx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2012
Henkyz: @All and sir Siga, I'v picked up my TRV now.. Praise God!!!!
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
...Congrats my bro...God dey!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
bholajee: @lft and @Sensei Siga abeg i was told to pay 1 year's tuition and board so i intend on paying for a term and write a letter to CHDC stating i don't want to stay on campus for the entire duration. abeg can you guyz give me an idea on how the letter to CDHC should look like. maybe a sample. Thanxx
...Bros...CDHC get red eye right now....I go advise you pay wetin dey tell u to pay...when u reach Canada, u can advise the school that u only intend staying on term and they will refund u....no need play with CDHC at this level....Please...I take God beg u....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wuralulu: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
smiley

Thank GOD for you bro,what a great way to end d year!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ezme(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Congrats Henkyz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
please, can u list the docs u submitted,!! thank u. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.