Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,677 members, 7,951,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521696 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ticklin: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
@TRV_IJN : The tuition receipt , is it sent from the university by e-mail or through post ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . Never oh,ok make i delete am quick cool
@All,please,as it stands now am sure I won't meet up with Humber january start date and my application is still with cdhc,no medicals yet but my spirit is high on getting my study permit,the challenge here now is should in case cdhc ask me for a new start date can I present another school's admission letter with a new start date which is quite different from Humber but still college,how will the cdhc see the move and what will be the outcome of such act.Again, I need a list of some colleges with cheap tuition fee that are accepting application for may,2013 start date in human resources management....my seniors ones and gurus(siga,fhemmmy and others) in the house please come to my aid for its so urgent now.though I have 3.40/4 in Bsc 1cons with some years work experience in CSR.may God bless us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
princetoochi:
@All,please,as it stands now am sure I won't meet up with Humber january start date and my application is still with cdhc,no medicals yet but my spirit is high on getting my study permit,the challenge here now is should in case cdhc ask me for a new start date can I present another school's admission letter with a new start date which is quite different from Humber but still college,how will the cdhc see the move and what will be the outcome of such act.Again, I need a list of some colleges with cheap tuition fee that are accepting application for may,2013 start date in human resources management....my seniors ones and gurus(siga,fhemmmy and others) in the house please come to my aid for its so urgent now.though I have 3.40/4 in Bsc 1cons with some years work experience in CSR.may God bless us all.
...Bros...I take God beg u...no spoil wetin God don start....why would you change school when all your application and documents points to Humber....thats totally suicidal....dont do that....wait for further instructions from CDHC...if and when they ask for a new date, contact Humber one time and Humber will mos def grant u a new date....U are good business to the school...u dey pay 3 times wat a local student pays....meaning instead of giving out 3 seats in a class, all they need is one for u and u cover all expenses... lol grin.... no need to panic guys....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justthinking: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ all .i av ND in computer engineering and am going for computer science as degree in university of kings college. i want to ask if it wont raise red flag wen dey are checking my document at d embassy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
just_thinking: @ all .i av ND in computer engineering and am going for computer science as degree in university of kings college. i want to ask if it wont raise red flag wen dey are checking my document at d embassy
...bro...u have nothin to worry about, I am pretty sure they know u cant use ND for post grad but undergrad....just ensure when u write ur letter, detail why u are going for this program at under graduate level ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
They emailed a copy to me but I waited for the original (sent by my school through DHL) which I sent to cdhc
ticklin: @TRV_IJN : The tuition receipt , is it sent from the university by e-mail or through post ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
@Xtus,
Nice post on tuition and fees.
It is a rough estimate.
Tuition for Uni of regina for masters is 6000cad with 800cad per semester for study ...(Paid by int students) making it 2400cad per yr,total tution and studi... it 8400cad per year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Its getting scarier
its more than 3 months now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justthinking: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Siga: ...bro...u have nothin to worry about, I am pretty sure they know u cant use ND for post grad but undergrad....just ensure when u write ur letter, detail why u are going for this program at under graduate level ....
thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ticklin: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
TRV_IJN: They emailed a copy to me but I waited for the original (sent by my school through DHL) which I sent to cdhc

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
princetoochi:

That will be a huge error . . . Just let the same school be the choice and get your visa to proceed from there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ All,
You guys are doing a great job here.I really can't keep watching but to join with ideas and make things better for us all.
@Siga and Fhemmy,u guys rock.
@earthgreeners,ur water will never run dry.
@mercylicious...u re the mama of the house.relax,God is not sleeping.
@wuralulu....ur head is there.
And for those I didn't mention,our heart desires will come true.Na god get power.
With much loyalty and respect,pls permit me my very amiable brothers and sisters to join this family.I remain,Burning FLamz.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
@mercy
Tot u have already gotten ur medical invite? I think you wouldn't have to wait so long after medicals since ur school resumes in January
mercylicious: Its getting scarier
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
just_thinking: @ all .i av ND in computer engineering and am going for computer science as degree in university of kings college. i want to ask if it wont raise red flag wen dey are checking my document at d embassy

Bros you are good to go, As the VO I would say you are a Bonafide student...How about ur sponsors and ur academic history, do you have any problem with that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
@princetoochi, abeg no let ur matter be like person wey dem wan set ablaze wey dey use petrol rub body (Yoruba adage)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Burningflamz: @ All,
You guys are doing a great job here.I really can't keep watching but to join with ideas and make things better for us all.
@Siga and Fhemmy,u guys rock.
@earthgreeners,ur water will never run dry.
@mercylicious...u re the mama of the house.relax,God is not sleeping.
@wuralulu....ur head is there.
And for those I didn't mention,our heart desires will come true.Na god get power.
With much loyalty and respect,pls permit me my very amiable brothers and sisters to join this family.I remain,Burning FLamz.

You are most welcome....
Lets do it together!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
mercylicious: Its getting scarier
mama, abeg take am easy. If you're scared, wetin make i come do? Almost 19 weeks of waiting...Lol Relax God is in control, he knows and sees what we cant. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
@burningflamz you are welcome your contribution can go a long in helping some one achieve his/her dream.Cheer 4 u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
This place is boring...
Can sum1 lecturer us (2013 applicants) on how apply for TRV?
Starting from writing a good sop ( key points to include), filling of necessary application forms, documents acquisition, labeling of docs, mode of arrangement etc

Guru's pls help us ( the novice)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
@princetochi please wait 4 instruction from CDHC.If they demand a new date contact the school and dont ever prent another school admission letter remember that all your info is still with them .Why we nijah they want make every thing be sharp sharp.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kanayogod(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
dommakavelli: This place is boring...
Boring ke? You better dont let VO Earthgreener catch you! Shout out to all the gurus! Siga, Fhemmy, Mercy Mercy and welcme back to Newacca!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
earthgreeners: @princetoochi, abeg no let ur matter be like person wey dem wan set ablaze wey dey use petrol rub body (Yoruba adage)
@siga,fhemmmy and earthgreeners,I remain loyal and most grateful and promise to heed to ur advice,just dat am pretty afraid of humber's start dates for human resources management which are normally january and september,so if january elaps now na till september ni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
kanayogod:
Boring ke? You better dont let VO Earthgreener catch you! Shout out to all the gurus! Siga, Fhemmy, Mercy Mercy and welcme back to Newacca!

VO earthgreener na my person..He go approve my TRV one time ni.... Egba all the way!! grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
princetoochi:
@siga,fhemmmy and earthgreeners,I remain loyal and most grateful and promise to heed to ur advice,just dat am pretty afraid of humber's start dates for human resources management which are normally january and september,so if january elaps now na till september ni
....I gat ur drift but all u need is a day to buy ur ticket and fly....CDHC don't care if ticket dey expensive cos u have a week to ur start date....let's wait and see wat they advise....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
¤Writing 'SOP'...define the program briefly, what it entails and also why you want to pursue it. State your focus, your background to show correlation with the intending program, and also what you intend achieving after the program.
¤Filling application...nothing much than bn careful. What ever you input will forever be in their database.
¤Documents...source the required papers legitimately
¤Labelling...could be done by writing @ the back of the doc or listing all on a paper and attaching together.
¤Arrangement...no need for this, get your documents and head to VAC, they will help arrange them.
dommakavelli: This place is boring...
Can sum1 lecture us (2013 applicants) on how apply for TRV?
Starting from writing a good sop ( key points to include), filling of necessary application forms, documents acquisition, labeling of docs, mode of arrangement etc

Guru's pls help us ( the novice)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
dommakavelli: VO earthgreener na my person..He go approve my TRV one time ni....Egba all the way!! grin grin

@dommakavelli, did I hear u say boring? Dnt worry I would approve ur TRV if you pass the packaging test...@kanayogod, Bros I sight you oooo, how biz and arrangements? No mind domma jare, he is just being curious.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Joe980: ¤Writing 'SOP'...define the program briefly, what it entails and also why you want to pursue it. State your focus, your background to show correlation with the intending program, and also what you intend achieving after the program.
¤Filling application...nothing much than bn careful. What ever you input will forever be in their database.
¤Documents...source the required papers legitimately
¤Labelling...could be done by writing @ the back of the doc or listing all on a paper and attaching together.
¤Arrangement...no need for this, get your documents and head to VAC, they will help arrange them.
SOP? Is it same as letter of intent Or something else? And labelling,as in numbering the docs or what? (novice palavar);d
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^^SOP = Letter of intent. Documents aint labelled checklist handles that...only applies to pictures etc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
why the delay from cdhc? Na wa oohhh. Time no dey again ohhh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Joe980: ^^^SOP = Letter of intent. Documents aint labelled checklist handles that...only applies to pictures etc.
i feel you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Better a country that is organized, gives high quality education, guarantees comfort for the average hardworking guy, than a totally confused country that only the corrupt,'long legged', super-intelligent, and hyper-workerholic can live well.

If my Dad (RIP), for instance put in just half of the effort he put into his business in Nigeria, abroad (e.g Canada), he might have lived a whole lot better life.

Being the next 'Bill gates' , 'Roman Abrahamovic' , 'Mike Adenuga' or 'Dangote' is not many people's aim. They just want to be able to afford a good, comfortable life.

Earthgreeners , *Tunby

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2012
I came across Monie's comment on the, Truth About Living Abroad.. Idk if you guys remember her but she was on the travelling to canada part 1 thread, she have some nice things to say about canada, she is pretty cool..

I am a Nigerian living abroad, infact I and my fiancé came to Canada this year, we r married now, he was in the uk for 7yrs, acquired so many certificates but couldn't get an IT job in uk, I was in Nigeria and was working but didn't like my job much either, so we both decided to relocate to Canada, thank God my student visa as well as his permanent residence both worked. Since we both came here in January and February respectively I have been a full time student while he has been working in his profession. Since he came he has worked in like 4 different companies, with each offering him higher than the previous, we are counting our blessings here cause is been so good. We r married now, living very well, having enough to save and send home sometimes even though he is the only one working for now. I tried looking for a job for him in Nigeria but to no avail, I am not saying Nigeria isn't good but maybe it just wasn't for us. Cause he has good results, all cisco certifications, masters, name yet in Nigeria and uk it wasn't working out. As for me and my household Canada, Calgary Canada has been really really really good for us...

I like hearing other people's success story, gives me hope... it shall be well.. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.