Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521688 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Well I followed the document checklist to the letter.

All Academic records/ certificates except transcripts.

Admission letter

Sponsor letter signed by my two sponsors and 1 support court affidavit each per sponsor stating their commitment and relationship with me. I also included family photos

Sponsor's bank statements, my other credentials like birth certificates etc...

eldred the don:

oh really??wowwwwwww........what a coincidence then........oya abeg list documents wey u submit oooooo......leave all these past talk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
@All, pls do I need a transit visa?.. Booked Alitalia, transiting Rome..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37: Well I followed the document checklist to the letter.

Admission letter

Sponsor letter signed by my two sponsors and 1 support court affidavit each per sponsor stating their commitment and relationship with me. I also included family photos

Welcome to the forum...... Congrat on ur medicals 1st of all. What are d conditions given to u by cdhc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

Dude/ my brother no be like that! Y u quickly jump to conclusion and paint me as a leach? Well I am truly sorry if u were hurt. Truth is I just started reading these posts few days ago, I work sunday to sunday e no easy to find time to browse self so i am truly new here didnt start reading posts till days after my medicals. So I pledge to answer any questions and support the community. undecided

guy man,jez acept ur fault and stop hiding under d pretence of sunday to sunday working tinz...active members are busy as well yet they devote time to share ideas even at d point of denial...u nid explanatns nw,u can throw questn..arnt u busy to do dis?hehehehehehe...spencer don come again right?lol.

@my equals in da house,i hail o,na preparatn tinz make man abscond a bit o...na dis week man go enter canada o o...am hapy wit d progress.i pray 4 all awaitees,nxt year is ur year of divine upliftment.IN GOD WE TRUST..:-)

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
xtus:

Welcome to the forum...... Congrat on ur medicals 1st of all. What are d conditions given to u by cdhc

Thanks Xtus! was asked to provide Receipts of tuition and board for one year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
spencer3705:

guy man,jez acept ur fault and stop hiding under d pretence of sunday to sunday working tinz...active members are busy as well yet they devote time to share ideas even at d point of denial...u nid explanatns nw,u can throw questn..arnt u busy to do dis?hehehehehehe...spencer don come again right?lol.

@my equals in da house,i hail o,na preparatn tinz make man abscond a bit o...na dis week man go enter canada o o...am hapy wit d progress.i pray 4 all awaitees,nxt year is ur year of divine upliftment.IN GOD WE TRUST..:-)

Mr spencer its nice to meet you. Yes i have time now because I have resigned from the job. Safe journey sir. Your equals? hehehehehe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

Thanks Xtus! was asked to provide Receipts of tuition and board for one year.

Wht program are u going for? undergrad or grad..... So u no submit transcript n dis cdhc ppl no ask for am too, all dis guys funny ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

Mr spencer its nice to meet you. Yes i have time now because I have resigned from the job. Safe journey sir. Your equals? hehehehehe

Did u resign because u were called for medicals? Dts mega faith ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wireless Telecoms, post grad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
mercylicious:

Did u resign because u were called for medicals? Dts mega faith ooo.

No o! Personal reasons o! I dropped it like a week before. I don dey find another one sef in case I am not issued the Visa... life will go on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

thanks man.it is settled.jez make d payment widin d stipulatd date and dnt gv dm flimsy excuse to denie u...oluwa is involed:-).
U can add me up on facebook..hardeyemi spencer paul...

@ dose claimed to av got trv to usask,u guys are giving me doubtin mind on ur trv aproval...i neva knew why i avnt seen ur greenlight unto conection tinz.. God dey...i dnt knw y peepz ar nt sincere...i dey clear my mind truely.i would soon introduce a rule to d house in couple of weeks time...its a bill thou! Na una forumite go decide whether to stand or not
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

No o! Personal reasons o! I dropped it like a week before. I don dey find another one sef in case I am not issued the Visa... life will go on.

We happened to apply same day- 13th sept. I was cald 2days on fone b4 ur medicals and since then, no medical call up since then. Am expectant dt this week will favour me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
spencer3705:

thanks man.it is settled.jez make d payment widin d stipulatd date and dnt gv dm flimsy excuse to denie u...oluwa is involed:-).

@ dose claimed to av got trv to usask,u guys are giving me doubtin mind on ur trv aproval...i neva knew why i avnt seen ur greenlight unto conection tinz.. God dey...i dnt knw y peepz ar nt sincere...i dey clear my mind truely.i would soon introduce a rule to d house in couple of weeks time...its a bill thou! Na una forumite go decide whether to stand or not

I dey feel u!!!!!

@mercylicious, gettin set to track in my dream again oooo.....

Dis week is my week IJN........ AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hw far wit august applicant? Was he given visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=Henkyz]@All, pls do I need a transit visa?.. Booked Alitalia, transiting Rome..[/quote

how much was the ticket?........
y didnt u try lufthansa, its just one stop at frankfurt, and i hear u dont require a transit visa as long as you have a student study permit and trv for canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
spencer3705:

Ok Spencer thanks! am jez puzzled about the board part, am I supposed to pay accommodation fees for one year? Tuition is taken care of. How much yo ticket cost?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Henkyz: @All, pls do I need a transit visa?.. Booked Alitalia, transiting Rome..

how much was the ticket?........
y didnt u try lufthansa, its just one stop at frankfurt, and i hear u dont require a transit visa as long as you have a student study permit and trv for canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
mercylicious:

We happened to apply same day- 13th sept. I was cald 2days on fone b4 ur medicals and since then, no medical call up since then. Am expectant dt this week will favour me.

O wow! oh I hope u get it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
@all, peepz who claim they get trv on dis forum makes us luk like a fool....since this is a faceless forum,some are here jez to catch fun....my proposal nw is how can dose who claim they get trv prove they get it truely?no be every wey claim trv get am o.some are called 4 medical truely,bt when dose cnditns cnt be met and they are denied,my country people go come here sey dm don get am why na white lie..they wud later come up wit anoda user name and start dabaru d forum..my options,
-sud dey scan and send to d forum 4 every to see and d folowing day make dm delete am
-or if them lie,na their cup of tea?...lol.i tire o...everybody no fit be like "Jesus 4 all" o.lol.i av my reasn 4 coming up wif this idea.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
@edred d don, its 215k... Really need to knw abt dis cuz I booked for 28th Dec.. I need infos @ house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Henkyz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
@Spencer, sounds like a real beef talk... Allow them be.. Wether or not, its meaningless..
Its a personal thing and not a class position..
U nid no proof for a trv, as its actually "to whom it may concern"..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Henkyz: @edred d don, its 215k... Really need to knw abt dis cuz I booked for 28th Dec.. I need infos @ house.

i did a lil research online, for nigerians you need a shengen transit visa(for 3 days) to pass through italy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

Ok Spencer thanks! am jez puzzled about the board part, am I supposed to pay accommodation fees for one year? Tuition is taken care of. How much yo ticket cost?

420k 4 my ticket...for ur acomodatn,u cn pay 4 3mnths and explain in leta y u pay 4 dat.u cn tel dm u dnt knw ao cndusive d place would be and u mit want to relocate to a beter apartment...or u may later choose to get a house whch is contigeous to d skul...let ur leta be concised.dose guys na human being,they undastand.dm no be ghost o:-)
all da best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Henkyz: @Spencer, sounds like a real beef talk... Allow them be.. Wether or not, its meaningless..
Its a personal thing and not a class position..
U nid no proof for a trv, as its actually "to whom it may concern"..

Lol.hahaha!beef! 4 what?who i sabi wey i wn dy beef?unto ghost chat...jez wana c peepz opinion abt dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Henkyz: @All, pls do I need a transit visa?.. Booked Alitalia, transiting Rome..

http://www.esteri.it/visti/home_eng.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
@spencer thanks a bunch!

@mercylicious what was the call about and have you paid your tuition fees yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
shocked
mercylicious: Hw far wit august applicant? Was he given visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

hmmm... @jman77 well I am entirely new here I didnt read any posts till a few days ago; even if I did, do I really deserve all the harsh words? I am even just getting to learn my way around using Nairaland and this is the welcome I get?... please take things easy man. Its not like u asked me a question and i didnt answer anyway I wish u all the best. I hope we can all move past this, I apologize for stepping on all your toes, pls forgive.
chai! This guy sweet my belle with him apology,my right hand is strech towards you and i hope say you don strech yours too to form brotherly handshake in working together to achieve our dreams.Abeg my OGA dem newacca,mercil,de don,xtus pls wellcome him to the fold.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37: Well I followed the document checklist to the letter.

Admission letter

Abeg help 2013 applicants by answering these questions?
What is your relationship wit your sponsors?
how did you proove it?
Y did they sponsor you?
what are your home times?

That's how we do here cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
dommakavelli:

Abeg help 2013 applicants by answering these questions?
What is your relationship wit your sponsors?
how did you proove it?
Y did they sponsor you?
what are your home times?

That's how we do here cool

What is your relationship wit your sponsors? Parent and step parent I don't bear the same surname with either
how did you proove it? pictures and affidavit and documents personal to them
Y did they sponsor you? because dem don tire for my wahala grin tongue
what are your home times? wazzat?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
jman77: chai! This guy sweet my belle with him apology,my right hand is strech towards you and i hope say you don strech yours too to form brotherly handshake in working together to achieve our dreams.Abeg my OGA dem newacca,mercil,de don,xtus pls wellcome him to the fold.

I feel welcome already.. thanks for sweeting my bell too!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Robbie37:

What is your relationship wit your sponsors? Parent and step parent I don't bear the same surname with either
how did you proove it? pictures and affidavit and documents personal to them
Y did they sponsor you? because dem don tire for my wahala grin tongue
what are your home times? wazzat?

sorry i wanted to type home ties....feeling drowsy already tongue
@ V O earthgreeners,if an applicant tell u dis stuffs, you go give am TRV?

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.