Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,489 members, 7,978,602 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524452 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
adexcube:

I will get my trv by January by God's graceand i will never post it here. Even if someone is lieing, he is just deceiving himself and that doesnt affect anybody except the person lieing. @mercylicious any news today?
@ adexcube well said..i like d positivity...hope uv started reading for ground school grin..our trvs r on d way wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
dosunmu matilda: infact it is really unfare how CDHC handles nigerian visa application but i guess our govt too dnt care so they can do wat they like its just sad

whether our Govt cares or not,i can call it human negligence and wickedness
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

IMO, I think people that would be called for medicals this week would be asked to come with new start dates....a Winter 2013 start is far from being realistic...except for those starting in Spring
well they would be closed for just two days so i still belive this year is still very much in view for medicals..below here is the cdhc office timetable

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/offices-bureaux/high-com_lagos_haut-com.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

vfs would also be closin for only 2days dec 25 and 26 ....http://www.vfsglobal.com/canada/nigeria/publicholiday.html
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
^@mosquitoways,
OK, lemme analyze

Today is 17th December, no medicals....
Lets assume dat person get called up 2mrw 18th December...
Go for medicals 20th....
3-4 weeks after medicals na wetin?

A JANUARY START AT THIS POINT IS FAR FROM BEING REALISTIC .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lillaowow(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners: ^@mosquitoways,
OK, lemme analyze

Today is 17th December, no medicals....
Lets assume dat person get called up 2mrw 18th December...
Go for medicals 20th....
3-4 weeks after medicals na wetin?

A JANUARY START AT THIS POINT IS FAR FROM BEING REALISTIC .....

it is still possible, yu know some got their TRV after like a week of medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
lillaowow: it is still possible, yu know some got their TRV after like a week of medicals

I'm still waiting to be proved wrong by CDHC.......

I'm not saying TRV is not possible but its definitely not for a January start....

There are so many factors to be considered....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

I'm not saying TRV is not possible but its definitely not for a January start....

MERCYLICIOUS will get hers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
uchechuwku: MERCYLICIOUS will get hers

how about adexcube, bryanhumber, xtus et al, They offend you?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

....I truly understand ur worries Baba....but, anything is possible....these guys can fast track shi.t if they want to...trust me....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Siga: ....I truly understand ur worries Baba....but, anything is possible....these guys can fast track shi.t if they want to...trust me....

I beleive you Boss, I understand CDHC can be miraculous but I'm just being realistic....

I wish all medical hopefuls all the best.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

how about adexcube, bryanhumber, xtus et al, They offend you?

1 Kings 12:16

When all Israel saw that the king refused to listen to them, they answered the king: "What share do we have in David, what part in Jesse's son? To your tents, O Israel! Look after your own house, O David!" So the Israelites went home.

All the best to everyone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
uchechuwku:

1 Kings 12:16

When all Israel saw that the king refused to listen to them, they answered the king: "What share do we have in David, what part in Jesse's son? To your tents, O Israel! Look after your own house, O David!" So the Israelites went home.

All the best to everyone

The Bible verse was unneccesary in your arguement, u just made ur point ambiguous....

U shlda just typed ''All the best to everyone'' as in ur last sentence...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
So I have decided to apply in february instead of april, my school keeps advising me to apply ASAP,.. can one be refused based on applyin too early.. is there even such thing ? lolz.. just curious shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mosquitoway: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

i quite understand you,but anyone resuming 2 weeks late shouldnt b so bad,you would get a letter of extension from the school and have them know why, you would also present this document at the point of entry incase u are quizzed. But lets see how it goes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goldie20: So I have decided to apply in febuary instead of april, my school keeps advising me to apply ASAP,.. can one be refused based on applyin too early.. is there even such thing ? lolz.. just curious shocked

It's not wise to be too early as it is unsafe to be late...

I advise you fire your shot when the coast is clear, I recommend March........although I have no idea how Guatemala CDHC handle their application

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
@uchechukwu amen oooo.
@mosquitoway.. Nice one
@mozo... Dt was d best thing I heard today. U just made me laff after a very stressful day.

We shall all get our trv's .

Wether cdhc call me b4 xmas or not, I must celebrate my xmas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

It's not wise to be too early as it is unsafe to be late...

I advise you fire your shot when the coast is clear, I recommend March........although I have no idea how Guatemala CDHC handle their application

That what i was thinking too.. i looked into it and it Says this on the website Processing times begin on the day our office receives a complete application and end on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office. These are not a guarantee of how long it will take to process your application.

Temporary Residence Applications:
•Temporary resident visa (visitor visa):
By mail: up to 25 working days*

•Study permit :
By mail: 25 working days*

.. Im estimating it takes about 2 months.. for everything.. i think mid march will be a much better idea.. thanks tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
mercylicious: @uchechukwu amen oooo.
@mosquitoway.. Nice one
@mozo... Dt was d best thing I heard today. U just made me laff after a very stressful day.

We shall all get our trv's .

Wether cdhc call me b4 xmas or not, I must celebrate my xmas.

@Mercilicious, hope my post didnt fall on ur wrong side....

I was just being logical o,

Remember, Man proposes God disposes........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goldie20: That what i was thinking too.. i looked into it and it Says this on the website Processing times begin on the day our office receives a complete application and end on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office. These are not a guarantee of how long it will take to process your application.

Temporary Residence Applications:
•Temporary resident visa (visitor visa):
By mail: up to 25 working days*

•Study permit :
By mail: 25 working days*

.. Im estimating it takes about 2 months.. for everything.. i think mid march will be a much better idea.. thanks tho

Bros make I give you my magic date: 01/04/2013... U go fit fool CDHC with ur application...LOL

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bros make I give you my magic date: 01/04/2013... U go fit fool CDHC with ur application...LOL

Hahaha Lol That A Good One Bro wink grin cheesy.. thanks.. shall be well with all of us.. ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Robbie37: Hi guys,I am seriously in need of off campus accommodation for winter 2013 at Humber North Campus.

Just did my medicals, the embassy is asking for Receipt of Boarding for one year. What should I do?

You should have written to humber about accommodation and they would have placed you on a waiting list.
Just last week they wrote to me a space was available but unfortunately,I have being deniend visa.
So I advise you to write to them ASAP.and they would get you 1 upon payment of a $500 application fee.try that,pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
@earthgreeners, u be my personal person naa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
lillaowow:

Well, i've never seen a TRV either BUT i know their VISAS don't come with the person's picture...
what do they do with those passports submitted?

can u see my point here,watz d essence of being on canada forum when such persn cnt recognised Trv..

@adexcube,i lol.its not ur fault,its cdhc dat turns u to another thing.lol...wat i knw is most peepz are beefing spencer on dis forum.hehe.i knw if dis had come frm una beloved,i wnt mention name,u wud av embraced dat...am who i am and cnt pretend for peepz to like...GOD love is d utmost:-)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
mercylicious: @earthgreeners, u be my personal person naa.

Madam, I dey by urside
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
How does CDHC alert one when one's application has been assessed after medicals? Status change again?

It's been two weeks and five days since I've done my medicals. I'm still praying and hoping (for myself and everyone else still expecting theirs).

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
spencer3705: can u see my point here,watz d essence of being on canada forum when such persn cnt recognised Trv..

@adexcube,i lol.its not ur fault,its cdhc dat turns u to another thing.lol...wat i knw is most peepz are beefing spencer on dis forum.hehe.i knw if dis had come frm una beloved,i wnt mention name,u wud av embraced dat...am who i am and cnt pretend for peepz to like...GOD love is d utmost:-)

Bros Spencer, easy!!!!
As ur special adviser, I understand ur suggestion but it should be VOLUNTARY...u can lead by example so that others could follow ....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Winnipeg
Saskatoon
St. Johns
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cori_corde: How does CDHC alert one when one's application has been assessed after medicals? Status change again?

It's been two weeks and five days since I've done my medicals. I'm still praying and hoping (for myself and everyone else still expecting theirs).

Yes, your status would change...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bros Spencer, easy!!!!
As ur special adviser, I understand ur suggestion but it should be VOLUNTARY...u can lead by example so that others could follow ....

bro i wud attach it 2mao...GOD Bless u bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
@siga,u mean i av sharp mouth.lol.u wana beat me up wit cane?hehehe dnt u fink i wud charge u for battery...lol...individual diferences.tolerance sud be d order of d day..i undastnd ur adage.lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
spencer3705: @siga,u mean i av sharp mouth.lol.u wana beat me up wit cane?hehehe dnt u fink i wud charge u for battery...lol...individual diferences.tolerance sud be d order of d day..i undastnd ur adage.lol

Spencer, calm down!!!!!
You should understand @Siga....
Plz be cool...I understand ur arguments more than anyone else.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
spencer3705: @siga,u mean i av sharp mouth.lol.u wana beat me up wit cane?hehehe dnt u fink i wud charge u for battery...lol...individual diferences.tolerance sud be d order of d day..i undastnd ur adage.lol
...I go shout and claim na u attack me first...u wan fight Canadian...lol...infact...na my kids go beat u...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.