Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516158 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2012
@Spencer...kai, thunder fire bad belle. Na so trv be? CDHC chin chin dey una head ooo! Eyin eyinbo e wa fun mi ni visa...ilu yi su mi( Egba intonation) grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2012
I lost my previous passport and just got a new one this December. I'm considering applying. For visit visa to go to canada for 2 weeks but considering that there are no visas on this passport, would I have a problem getting one on there although I've travelled before on the lost passport but have no photocopy of my visas. The only visa I have is that of brunei in 2010.
I work with an oil company, good enough activity goes on in my account but presently the balance is really low.

Do I stand a chance please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by louise2013: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Joe980: @Spencer...kai, thunder fire bad belle. Na so trv be? CDHC chin chin dey una head ooo! Eyin eyinbo e wa fun mi ni visa...ilu yi su mi( Egba intonation) grin

now u av seen ao d trv looks like.dats sud b d esence of being a bonafide traveling to canada forumite...i fink nw most of us who havnt seen it b4 cn c d true pix.letz kip d credibility alive..ur trv will soon cum ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by louise2013: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2012
@spencer,u surprise me,u such a real and wonderful man here...dnt mind d beef people may av against u.i respect ur persn and i doff...thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2012
I don't think any body is against spencer here and what he is doing.when he was an applicant he contributed immensely but after some time he started acting in another way,we are just trying to tell him to take it easy and no one have ever doubted his visa.whether u get visa or not is non my business,i like the people here,i dont think that some people can go wrong in following this thread.Even though that some people will come to give false information,you will see how the VO,our legal adviser and the senior men in the job will surface here and correct it immediately.Then it is now left for the person in question to take his or her own foot step,so i will not like people to be talking as if some people are against spencer,lets just correct this impression pls.I will equally advice spencer not to expose himself to the public and to remove the visa page,nairaland is not only for Nigerians,some other countries use to visit here as well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2012
@spencer3705

Pasting that personal document with your full name, passport number and other details in an unsecured public forum is unwise,

Edit your post and blank out personal details, anything is criminally possible.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2012
for those who want to see the canada visa specimen can easily google it and view instead of pasting it here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2012
dommakavelli:

Yeah, that's a good question..in fact e go help many of us if we won apply.
Mr spencer n co ....biko!, do justice to dat.

tuition is 13500can dollz.
Bnk staty submited 3.uba 5.2mill,access.175k,first bnk 700k...all with nice flows...disclosed jez 2 siblings...thankz..every na destiny,we gat enof qualified aplicnts 4 dis country o and all cnt b issued...pray 4 luck and e go happen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2012
surecan: for those who want to see the canada visa specimen can easily google it and view instead of pasting it here

@surecan, Bros posting it here is VOLUNTARY, no one is forcing anyone to do that.......

@Spencer, kindly do as justwise said.....all the best..Bon Voyage!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
@earthgreener and justwise! I grab una point.i delibr8ly do am like dat 4 some to knw my name expecialy my persnal persn in da aoz.i go blank d name or delete am later...GOD BLESS US
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
spencer3705:

tuition is 13500can dollz.
Bnk staty submited 3.uba 5.2mill,access.175k,first bnk 700k...all with nice flows...disclosed jez 2 siblings...thankz..every na destiny,we gat enof qualified aplicnts 4 dis country o and all cnt b issued...pray 4 luck and e go happen

9ice1 bro
who own dose 3 accounts...wot docs did u attach with d statements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
I lost my previous passport and just got a new one this December. I'm considering applying. For visit visa to go to canada for 2 weeks but considering that there are no visas on this passport, would I have a problem getting one on there although I've travelled before on the lost passport but have no photocopy of my visas. The only visa I have is that of brunei in 2010.
I work with an oil company, good enough activity goes on in my account but presently the balance is low.

Do I stand a chance please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
does anyone know the procedure for change of surname in passport? For one who has done passport with his grand fathers surname but now wants to change it to his father's name. Pls what is the procedure if you have idea?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
dommakavelli:

9ice1 bro
who own dose 3 accounts...wot docs did u attach with d statements.

dad accounts...acompanied by 3 landed dox,biz reg cert wit receipt and invoice,shares cert,bnk reference, sponsor idcard ,afidavit and leter

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Siga: .....@surecan....U talk well...abit about my life when in Naija....when I was in College for naija...I be bad a$$ confra guy...no go mention which one.....yes...I put it there....I was fortunate to be brilliant and I got a scholarship to come study for Canada....I am a christian but not that religious as I am more of a realist and believe in given back....alot of dem so called born-again christians worse pass Atheist....people are people regardless of religion....I have primed myself in giving back and counting my blessings....I serve my heavenly Father the way I believe to and try my best to follow his teachings and instructions....but...I don gentle after marriage and kids....my kids no easy at all...dem dey occupy me no be small...lol ....but SURECAN....I am not a ceremonial head of my family...I am incharge aight.... people wey sabi me for Naija and Canada know....SIGA aint easy ....I am just addicted to success and love to be part of any success story...
ahahahahahahahahahahaha typical EGBA MAN cheesy I dey feel u. st8 4rm d heart.
I dey fear u oooo grin make I dey run? I like brilliant lads though smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
dommakavelli:

even if dey rank plants n water before men,i gat enter canny sha ni...lolz
word ni. ohun ni Gba ooo grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

Im allergic to this thing called ''AGENTS'', My parents and Lecturers taught me to do things myself...They also taught me how to pay attention to details...
baaaaaaaaaaaad guy! me likey anyway smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: TRV_IJN, xtus(m), justwise(m), mozo, alezdegr8, Joe980, Adedavola, Don Cipher, newacca, Evelyn06(f), Fhemmmy and 2 guest(s)

@Fhemmmy Bro. how far? I sight u ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
newacca: Viewing this topic: TRV_IJN, xtus(m), justwise(m), mozo, alezdegr8, Joe980, Adedavola, Don Cipher, newacca, Evelyn06(f), Fhemmmy and 2 guest(s)

@Fhemmmy Bro. how far? I sight u ooo

baba, i jus dey check if cdhc don resume to dey call ppl 4 medical.......... Well na my xmas i dey plan 4 now ooo!!!!! Hw ur side boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
xtus:

baba, i jus dey check if cdhc don resume to dey call ppl 4 medical.......... Well na my xmas i dey plan 4 now ooo!!!!! Hw ur side boss
on a low key ni Baba. birthday don pass,xmas dey come,me wifey no dey come 9ja 4 xmas sad treatment continues,blood pumping,mind hoping smiley TRV loading smiley I wish everyone of us all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
efosa12345:

So @earthgreener and others, u na don forget me just like that, no one even ask when I go refire and enlist me for fall 2013, na wa oooo, @mercylicious pls let me have ur mail.

@Efosa 12345,nobody forget you joor.the truth about it is that when you get denied,you tend to draw back,look inwards for reasons and get back the courage to continue with the house.even if you have being viewing as a guest.
Well,welcome back.I feel those who have not being called for medicals after 3 weeks of submission may have special cases the VO' re looking at.I believe its a 50/50 chance now.either get it now or produce a new start date,with tuition and accommodation payment and sponsors statement .those guys just want to know whats left after paying these money.
When they say sponsor not credible,I feel sponsor must have withdrawn such a large sum from the account within verification period and they feel he must have lodged such money there jst because of 1's visa purpose.
So my advise to my fellow visa applicant,get a direct relation to sponsor you,and plead with the person not to withraw more than 1million btw the estimated 3months.its assumed that bank statement is the last document they verify before medical call.
I was denied the 1st time with sponsor not credible.only for me to learn from sponsor(brother) that he withdrew 5m out of the 8m in the account.my advise to fall applicant is that you shd inform your sponsor the A-Z of Almighty CDHC requirements before you even choose him/her of sponsoring you.
Also,if you have a professional body related to your field of study,pls go and register with the body here .that stands as home ties also.
I believe by Jan/Feb,we all would have got our admission letters for fall.
Merry christmas all.
s
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
iluminati: does anyone know the procedure for change of surname in passport? For one who has done passport with his grand fathers surname but now wants to change it to his father's name. Pls what is the procedure if you have idea?

That should be in their HQ,Abuja.you would get an affidavit against that ,take to their office with passport and an application letter for a change of name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
shout out to earthgreeners, the Nigga has been holding this thread on lock-down. cool!! will be joining you soon to help mod 2013 fall applicants. just been really busy of recent, gotta sort out some ish so i can be online 24hrs. keep the good work alive beautiful people, stay blessed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
newacca:
ahahahahahahahahahahaha typical EGBA MAN cheesy I dey feel u. st8 4rm d heart.
I dey fear u oooo grin make I dey run? I like brilliant lads though smiley
....Run ke....ur guy don gentle jare....no wahala....how runz...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
I work with an oil company, good enough activity goes on in my account but presently the balance is low.

Do I stand a chance please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Burningflamz:

@Efosa 12345,nobody forget you joor.the truth about it is that when you get denied,you tend to draw back,look inwards for reasons and get back the courage to continue with the house.even if you have being viewing as a guest.
Well,welcome back.I feel those who have not being called for medicals after 3 weeks of submission may have special cases the VO' re looking at.I believe its a 50/50 chance now.either get it now or produce a new start date,with tuition and accommodation payment and sponsors statement .those guys just want to know whats left after paying these money.
When they say sponsor not credible,I feel sponsor must have withdrawn such a large sum from the account within verification period and they feel he must have lodged such money there jst because of 1's visa purpose.
So my advise to my fellow visa applicant,get a direct relation to sponsor you,and plead with the person not to withraw more than 1million btw the estimated 3months.its assumed that bank statement is the last document they verify before medical call.
I was denied the 1st time with sponsor not credible.only for me to learn from sponsor(brother) that he withdrew 5m out of the 8m in the account.my advise to fall applicant is that you shd inform your sponsor the A-Z of Almighty CDHC requirements before you even choose him/her of sponsoring you.
Also,if you have a professional body related to your field of study,pls go and register with the body here .that stands as home ties also.
I believe by Jan/Feb,we all would have got our admission letters for fall.
Merry christmas all.
s
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2012

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guys....please stop trying to prove anythin to anyone .... I for one...believe every guy here....if anyone lie na dem wahala....@Spencer....no prove anything jare....and never post ur real name or official docs online ooo....u need to be sure there is no criminality to it ooo....cos, its ur visa but na Canadian property ooo....be careful i beg.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
israel007: I lost my previous passport and just got a new one this December. I'm considering applying. For visit visa to go to canada for 2 weeks but considering that there are no visas on this passport, would I have a problem getting one on there although I've travelled before on the lost passport but have no photocopy of my visas. The only visa I have is that of brunei in 2010.

....bros, u stand a chance...no prob...with a good job and nice acct and whoever is writing ur invitation letter is in good standing in Canada....u are cool...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Siga: ....Run ke....ur guy don gentle jare....no wahala....how runz...
Boss, I dey ooo. Humble and gentle ooo. Na this treatment dey dull ur bros o but no P. I see the cup as half filled. Na to meet siga for Canada ooo.. Na to jst see dat Mr.Siga ni oooo. lol cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
@newacca Edit all that I beg....lets focus on the task at hand...it is well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Siga: @newacca Edit all that I beg....lets focus on the task at hand...it is well...
Aiit bro. we r forging ahead 2geda smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.