Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:42 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516155 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

No, send it,,,dis one wey u type na normal thing wey we don hear before

grin cheesy smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43: God is awesome, my agency just told me I have been called for medicals...tomorrow would make it 3months, submitted on d 20th of september, am rili happy,itz progress, i was even about travelling outta lagos tmrw 4 xmas.

Congrats Man smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnwisdom10(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
please i want to apply for my computer science course at University of Manitoba as an under graduate stundent please can anybody tell me the requirement.i have this
1. Waec result
2.national id
please can u complete the requirement for me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
johnwisdom10: please i want to apply for my computer science course at University of Manitoba as an under graduate stundent please can anybody tell me the requirement.i have this
1. Waec result
2.national id
please can u complete the requirement for me?

check the their website, or email the admission office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seir405: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43:
Ok sir, that wld be wen am close to my system, cus am not home now, I have to edit it and send it.
Congratulations Can you Send me a copy seir405@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by johnwisdom10(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
please how can i get secondary school transcript?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Cori_corde: How does CDHC alert one when one's application has been assessed after medicals? Status change again?

It's been two weeks and five days since I've done my medicals. I'm still praying and hoping (for myself and everyone else still expecting theirs).
still waitin myself....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

In reviewing Statement of accounts, we at CDHC consider so many factors which includes but no limited to;

1) Tuition Fee
2) Living expenses
3) Sponsors dependents
4) Source of income
5) Cash flow
6) Authenticity

We expect your sponsor, after payment of your tuition and living expenses, to be able to cater for himself and other dependent...

Therefore we dont expect a specific account balance..

Yoruba talk say ; Eni to ba ma daso fun eyan, ti ara e la ma koko wo...Person wey go buy cloth for u, na him body u go first look

To futher explain this, I would like forumites who have gotten their TRV / medicals to please state their tuition fee, the amount in their sponsors account, and the no of sponsors dependents...

for mine, my tuition is $10,000. sponsor account used (salary account) had N3.7M as at time of submission. dependents na only one remain as 2 are already outside naija, plus me who's leaving too. Hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Na only God go help us with this CDHC guys.....remember I told u guys about my policeman friend from naija wey dem give visiting visa to....the guy barely have N500,000 in his acct and all he said was hin dey go Canada for sight seeing and travel experience....and these guys give am visa.....but hin claim say hin lef hin application for hin Olusho possession for weeks....so, I dont know ooo... lol... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ kayce43 my email add is matildae2000@yahoo.com pls send it to me
kayce43:
@Earthgreeners, Matilda and Joe; Hope this helps;
Ok, my agency did not even allow me write more dan a page of an A4 paper (I printed it) cus I b don dey write novel b4, first paragraph: I introduced my self; names,DOB, POB,schools attended,talked a little bout my hobbies and my family (vry short, no need for long story)den 2nd paragraph was my work history till date and how I excelled in dem (of course I praised myself; lol), den 3rd paragraph I stated why my course is important to me and my future career and how my bachelor degree years prepared me 4 such a career (human resource mgt), den final paragraph I praised canada for having a good educational system and stated datz y I chose canada as my destination of study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
@kayce,pls send it me too,need to check the format before i construct mine olinepay@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43:
Ok, send me a mail, will mail it to u

@kaycee43...kindly send me a copy too with oda letters.... if you don't mind
dadasawdick@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Caddy007: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello all. Pls did anyone appply at U of T 4 graduate studies? do they requie GRE n toefl(of ielts) for nigerians?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Caddy007: Hello all. Pls did anyone appply at U of T 4 graduate studies? do they requie GRE n toefl(of ielts) for nigerians?

Bros University Of Toronto's website is there for you...
As a graduate student I expect u to know better.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Caddy007: Hello all. Pls did anyone appply at U of T 4 graduate studies? do they requie GRE n toefl(of ielts) for nigerians?
....bros...which graduate studies are u planning to go for...u might have to go on dem site...check wat u wanna go for, then check the requirements cos it varies.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
johnwisdom10: please how can i get secondary school transcript?

Go to your Secondary School, tell them you need your academic records (Transcript), explain to them what u wanna use it for. They wld compile your result from their master sheet...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kanayogod(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

Come to my house I would give you..... Dem just bring you come from Village?.

Abeg go to you Secondary School and tell them you need your academic records (Transcript) explain to them what u wanna use it for. They wld compile your result from their master sheet...
Mehn, my VO dey vex gan ooo! Guess my VO applied the yoruba adage that says whn you reprimand a child with the right hand, you use the left to cuddle same child. Some questions baffles me sef, new members shd endeavour to read part1-2 of the Canada thread, that wil give them more insight into the 'trv' quest, na quest oo and e pass gulder own !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

Come to my house I would give you..... Dem just bring you come from Village?.

Abeg go to you Secondary School and tell them you need your academic records (Transcript) explain to them what u wanna use it for. They wld compile your result from their master sheet...
...@earthgreeners....I know some questions sound c0ck-eyed and ridiculous...but don't insult anyone..just calmly answer them if u can...if not u can ignore...u dey do good work here...I know it can be frustrating...but no worry...I get enough kainkain for u once u reach Tdot (Toronto)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Siga: ...@earthgreeners....I know some questions sound c0ck-eyed and ridiculous...but don't insult anyone..just calmly answer them if u can...if not u can ignore...u dey do good work here...I know it can be frustrating...but no worry...I get enough kainkain for u once u reach Tdot (Toronto)....

Bros no mind me.... The thing vex me small...... Thanks for the correction...I wld have to modify the post
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
kanayogod:
Mehn, my VO dey vex gan ooo! Guess my VO applied the yoruba adage that says whn you reprimand a child with the right hand, you use the left to cuddle same child. Some questions baffles me sef, new members shd endeavour to read part1-2 of the Canada thread, that wil give them more insight into the 'trv' quest, na quest oo and e pass gulder own !

Thanks alot Big Bros, I've done some modification on the post.
I was just a bit upset like a normal VO. I hope he doesnt submit his report card when applying for a study permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

I was just a bit upset like a normal VO. I hope he doesnt submit his report card when applying for a study permit.

Report Card?....Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Congrats Kayce.The Lord is indeed Good and He has shown that at the appointed time,things must change.All the best bro.

dosunmu matilda: @ kayce43 my email add is matildae2000@yahoo.com pls send it to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

...@All...please limit the amount of docs u submit with ur application....overload dey kill donkey oooo....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Got the mail from vfs sir.

Invincible1:

Congratulations Robbie37!!! You said you got an e-mail invite on the 5th of Dec,does that mean you didn't submit thru VFS or does CDHC send out e-mails for all medical invites as well as VFS updating ones status also?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ all
Does anyone have an Idea if Humber college or any oda college/Uni wld accept a photocopy of my uni transcript that is addressed to another school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
They will, else you will receive further instructions.

dommakavelli: @ all
Does anyone have an Idea if Humber college or any oda college/Uni wld accept a photocopy of my uni transcript that is addressed to another school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Congrats Kayce, so happy 4 u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
dommakavelli: @ all
...Not sure about other schools, but I know Humber for sure....they will accept it to process your application and if they need it afterwards...they will instruct u to send a new one through ur school.... i took mine there myself...they made copies and I asked for it back...even when I went to York Uni....same thing I did....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Burningflamz: It sure costs about 200k cos its runz.
But if you don't have such amount (which to me its fucking expensive) I advise you do a change of name in a newspaper publication and u present that to the embassy alongside your other documents.that is another good one.

Its nt up to 200k.
They will delete ur name and fingerprint on d database and issue u a new pp. Shld be arnd 80 to 100k,bt I believe wit newspaper publicatn and police extract, they shld be able to issue u a new pp legally. Plz go to d office and ask. Don't take no 4 an answer. If they say its nt possible, then go via d database delete things.

Ill also advise, if ur reason for change of name is cos uve been denied severally and don't want to use d name, be sure to abandon all ur credentials cos ur data and dob prompts each time they put ur info.
Nb- plz do not quote this post as ill be editing it by 2moro for security reasons.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lft(m): 4:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Join me in thanking Allah for getting me safely to Canada. I'm still trying to settle. I will soon get time to post my experiences so far; 10 days now in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 5:27am On Dec 20, 2012
lft: Join me in thanking Allah for getting me safely to Canada. I'm still trying to settle. I will soon get time to post my experiences so far; 10 days now in Canada.
alihamdulilah,halleluyahh! For the safe trip and the greater height GOD is taking you to........omo! I can't wait to hear the gist.chai!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 5:49am On Dec 20, 2012
lft: Join me in thanking Allah for getting me safely to Canada. I'm still trying to settle. I will soon get time to post my experiences so far; 10 days now in Canada.
....nice one my guy....ur bro told me u are not finding the cold funny...had a chat wit him on Sunday...but winter never land proper now...lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.