Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516152 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2012
Pls forward it 2 me too.lovesavvi@yahoo.co.uk
kayce43:
Ok will do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2012
lft: Join me in thanking Allah for getting me safely to Canada. I'm still trying to settle. I will soon get time to post my experiences so far; 10 days now in Canada.

Alhamdulilah.....Welcome to Winnipeg....Bros plz share your experience from MMA to umanitoba, I'm interested in the later....
Enjoy your stay!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lovesavvi: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2012
@robbie, 4 hw long humba take process ur admission nd also is any condition on ur acceptance letter? Am planning 2 send my applicatn 2 them, can i send it through dhl or nipost?
Robbie37: They will, else you will receive further instructions.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2012
Siga: ...Not sure about other schools, but I know Humber for sure....they will accept it to process your application and if they need it afterwards...they will instruct u to send a new one through ur school.... i took mine there myself...they made copies and I asked for it back...even when I went to York Uni....same thing I did....lol

Thanks Mr siga. I've checked york uni's website, they said Official transcripts must come directly from, and bear the unbroken seal of, the issuing institution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Robbie37: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2012
Hi lovesavvi, I applied through an Agent so it was uber fast.
lovesavvi: @robbie, 4 hw long humba take process ur admission nd also is any condition on ur acceptance letter? Am planning 2 send my applicatn 2 them, can i send it through dhl or nipost?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2012
@mercylicious I've not seen your post for days now, hope no problem? Any news? Me still tracking ooo having faith that the goodnews will come soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2012
@dommakavelli try Niagara college i apply to that school with transcript directed to CDHC through their email which am waiting for the offer.U may call the admission officer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2012
johnwisdom10: please i want to apply for my computer science course at University of Manitoba as an under graduate stundent please can anybody tell me the requirement.i have this
1. Waec result
2.national id
please can u complete the requirement for me?
if its to the school your waec is enough as academic requirement..but with high grades like b2 to A1
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2012
i did my medicals 20th november..still waiting for TRV..returned passport and one year tuition receipt from school to embassy next day...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2012
Idomaboi: i did my medicals 20th november..still waiting for TRV..returned passport and one year tuition to embassy next day...

Where did you do yours? Did mine at Abuja clinic on the 19th Nov. waiting for TRV too.... The waiting is killing mehn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2012
Jokzoh:

Where did you do yours? Did mine at Abuja clinic on the 19th Nov. waiting for TRV too.... The waiting is killing mehn

i did mine in lagos..i can't really remember the clinic..i can feel your anxiety...i'm even trying to get my application reference number to start tracking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2012
adexcube: @mercylicious I've not seen your post for days now, hope no problem? Any news? Me still tracking ooo having faith that the goodnews will come soon.

No news yet. I've been very busy lately- at office and home (my guy is arnd...laff)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
mercylicious:

No news yet. I've been very busy lately- at office and home (my guy is arnd...laff)

Lucky guy! *Big grin*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
that makes me, you and Jokzoh. God is our strenght and we will celebrate at the end
Idomaboi: i did my medicals 20th november..still waiting for TRV..returned passport and one year tuition receipt from school to embassy next day...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
TRV_IJN: that makes me, you and Jokzoh. God is our strenght and we will celebrate at the end

in Jesus name we will...Amen...which school are you going?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
LSBF Toronto. you?
Idomaboi:

in Jesus name we will...Amen...which school are you going?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
mercylicious:

As you previously advised the lady going to Canada to meet her husband, I hope you serviced your fire extinguisher in case you guys set the roof on fire too!

Merry Christmas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
[quote author=TRV_IJN]LSBF Toronto. you?[/quote

University of Manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
TRV_IJN: LSBF Toronto. you?

University of manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
please whats the processing time for a visitor's visa to canada. applying in lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
israel007: please whats the processing time for a visitor's visa to canada. applying in lagos

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=d
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
israel007: big thanks. say 30-40 days. thanks

...Haba...come on now...the link is there and it states 35 - 45 days....come on....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
don't mind me. driving and texting. bad habit.

Siga: ...Haba...come on now...the link is there and it states 35 - 45 days....come on....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
Information on my desk predicts that some applicants would be contacted for medicals tomorrow while those awaiting TRV would have to pick up their passport at VAC.

Guy gimme my harmattan jacket....cold dey catch me>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
earthgreeners: Information on my desk predicts that some applicants would be contacted for medicals tomorrow while those awaiting TRV would have to pick up their passport at VAC.

DIS ONE NA COLD??
I've been in -32degrees temp before so i know wetin cold mean

but mine was a cold room used for freezing diary product as a technician in a food processing company
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
uchechuwku:

DIS ONE NA COLD??
I've been in -32degrees temp before so i know wetin cold mean

but mine was a cold room used for freezing diary product as a technician in a food processing company
...now image urself in that kinda temp for weeks....lol....not everywhere though....some places in Canada....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
earthgreeners: Information on my desk predicts that some applicants would be contacted for medicals tomorrow while those awaiting TRV would have to pick up their passport at VAC.

Amen o...all the sound wey my phone make today i monitor am...TRV wan make person spider man...sensing every sound
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Idomaboi:

Amen o...all the sound wey my phone make today i monitor am...TRV wan make person spider man...sensing every sound

bros which course u wan pursue for umanitoba?, did u get the IGSES?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
if you are not called for medicals tomorrow or pick up your trv then na till January things cos na tomoro embassy they close for the holidays.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
earthgreeners:

bros which course u wan pursue for umanitoba?, did u get the IGSES?

I'm going for Mechanical with option in Aerospace Engineering...whats IGSES?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
iluminati: if you are not called for medicals tomorrow or pick up your trv then na till January things cos na tomoro embassy they close for the holidays.

i think na 25&26 holiday dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.