Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,234 members, 7,891,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516174 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
dealexad:

na dat mumu network e dey use? ahh!!!
...Thou shall not judge by cellphone carrier....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idomaboi: grin

na him mtn number o grin

na him mtn number o

LOL na so now......omo mehn na so VAC close today again with no medical/TRV call up. i think if no status change before 12 noon nothing go happen for that day be that....abi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
dealexad:

na dat mumu network e dey use? ahh!!!
and that 0802 number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
bholajee:

LOL na so now......omo mehn na so VAC close today again with no medical/TRV call up. i think if no status change before 12 noon nothing go happen for that day be that....abi

i email them about holiday and it seems cos of time they go resume 27th december
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hello house,can medicals been done in abuja?or is it only Lagos?I think doing it in lagos may be faster.that's from my own perspective oh...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
lucky Don: Hello house,can medicals been done in abuja?or is it only Lagos?I think doing it in lagos may be faster.that's from my own perspective oh...

i don't think it matters where its done..though i did mine in lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
its confirmed they will only observe the declared public holidays..and resume 27th december
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idomaboi: its confirmed they will only observe the declared public holidays..and resume 27th december

yes, most def. they wouldnt go like that till january and leave people in the dark
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adexcube(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idomaboi: its confirmed they will only observe the declared public holidays..and resume 27th december

They had better come back on the 27th oooo, cos status never change and status must change before the end of the year cos baba God don use am as my Christmas and new year gift ooo. My application will be exactly 3months it got to CDHC on Christmas day. God is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
List of Applicants through with Medicals but awaiting TRV
Nov 19 TRV_IJN Meds in Abuja
Nov 19 Jokzoh Meds in Abuja
Nov 20 Idomaboi Meds in Lagos
Nov 27 Bholajee Meds in Lagos
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde

Success is ours by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
TRV_IJN: List of Applicants through with Medicals but awaiting TRV
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde

Include yours(clinic & date) if you fall in this group. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde

....All medical guys need not worry....for those that havent paid una tuition....just make sure u have ur tuition ready incase u are asked to pay una tuition....others I beg....begin then buy una garri and search for flight tickets....no need to worry....God wey do am till this stage will finish it....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
On monday my application will be 20 weeks old at the canadian embassy. I will have to write them on monday to return my documents to me. The waiting is a complete rubbish, 5 solid months to process a visa? I cant just believe it. Everything stood still for the past few weeks. Got some chances but couldnt take them because all my documents are with the embassy. It is a shame!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
omosanyaolak: On monday my application will be 20 weeks old at the canadian embassy. I will have to write them on monday to return my documents to me. The waiting is a complete rubbish, 5 solid months to process a visa? I cant just believe it. Everything stood still for the past few weeks. Got some chances but couldnt take them because all my documents are with the embassy. It is a shame!
...make u no vex bros....wat stage are u? ....I know it takes forever but, at the end of the day....the thing wey we dey talk worth am ooo....I go repeat am...once a student and u finish school....na auto-PR oooo and auto-citizen....no miss the opportunity ooo....if not for u...do it for ur kids or unborn kids....lol grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde

Nov 23 dealexad Meds in Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Siga: ....All medical guys need not worry....for those that havent paid una tuition....just make sure u have ur tuition ready incase u are asked to pay una tuition....others I beg....begin then buy una garri and search for flight tickets....no need to worry....God wey do am till this stage will finish it....

Amennnnnnnnnn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Im back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Siga: ...make u no vex bros....wat stage are u? ....I know it takes forever but, at the end of the day....the thing wey we dey talk worth am ooo....I go repeat am...once a student and u finish school....na auto-PR oooo and auto-citizen....no miss the opportunity ooo....if not for u...do it for ur kids or unborn kids....lol grin
thanks mr siga, i just dey vex for the time taken to process the application. I am yet to be called for medical... Just not happy with the delay. My school already moved my start date from january, in order for me not to lose the admission and a new acceptance letter has been sent to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
All your TRVs are confirmed by the special grace of God.trust in God!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nov 29 Cori_Corde

I did mine in Lagos- the hospital at VI
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cori_corde: [/b]

[b]I did mine in Lagos- the hospital at VI

I have issued your TRV, please kindly check with VAC...lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cori_corde: [/b]

[b]I did mine in Lagos- the hospital at VI

wat date?i did mine there 20th november
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
lucky Don: All your TRVs are confirmed by the special grace of God.trust in God!
Amennnn oooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
LIST OF FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG
6) kanayogod: UG
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG
9) jman77: UG
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) efosa12345
18*) *newacca: PG

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 21/12/2012 12:12pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
omosanyaolak: On monday my application will be 20 weeks old at the canadian embassy. I will have to write them on monday to return my documents to me. The waiting is a complete rubbish, 5 solid months to process a visa? I cant just believe it. Everything stood still for the past few weeks. Got some chances but couldnt take them because all my documents are with the embassy. It is a shame!
na wa oh. Why them dey treat Nigerians like this? Can they process other countries application common visa for 20 weeks. Abi Gold dey inside the visa abi na visa to heaven? I no blame them sha.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Siga....please how exactly does this offcampus work permit work.......are there some type of jobs you cannot do with the offcampus permit?.....please all the guru's in the house should shed some light on this.....abeg lets remove our minds from the sad and wicked attitude of cdhc.....anybody can answer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2012

Not fair at all. But then, this could be part of God's plan. You know, a Divine Delay.

Idomaboi:

wat date?i did mine there 20th november

9 days after yours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by DonCipher: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Siga: ....All medical guys need not worry.
@Siga, still awaiting med call with Jan 7 Start date; i paid one year tuition b4 submitting. I'm thinking of sending UNB an email after the christmas break; should i just inform them about embassy delays & nothing more until i hear from CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
List of Applicants through with Medicals but awaiting TRV
Nov 23 Dealexad Meds in Lagos
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde Meds in Lagos

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cori_corde:

Not fair at all. But then, this could be part of God's plan. You know, a Divine Delay.

9 days after yours

ok....then x-ray in crestview?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Don Cipher:
@Siga, still awaiting med call with Jan 7 Start date; i paid one year tuition b4 submitting. I'm thinking of sending UNB an email after the christmas break; should i just inform them about embassy delays & nothing more until i hear from CDHC?

if you ask me, i will advise u defer ur admission if u have not done medicals cos medicals alone take one month (3-4) weeks to process cos they send the result to france for final report and unb always take time to defer admission.
But my prayer for u is that embassy will not ask u to bring new start date so that u can join January set. But it is better to have plan B.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thanks newacca, I will send a message now.
And others, irrespective of ur application status, I think you should let your school know what's up, either you're waiting for medicals,trv or whatever. If I'm right, today is the last day at cdhc for the year,also schools in canada, I stand to be corrected though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.