Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,553 members, 7,921,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (519222 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Idomaboi: I'm going for Mechanical with option in Aerospace Engineering...whats IGSES?

International Graduate Students Entrance Scholarship, its a tuition reduction of 4000CAD . what was your CGPA ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Your application to our program is now complete and will be reviewed as early as possible. In most cases, this means January or February 2013. Our Admissions and Awards Committee reviews PhD applications first and then moves to the MES applications, so it is likely to be late January or early February before they are able to assess your application.

You will receive email notification from the Committee as quickly as possible once the review has taken place.

I dey wait dis admission ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
TRV_IJN: that makes me, you and Jokzoh. God is our strenght and we will celebrate at the end

Me too!!!! did medicals nov 23

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
dealexad: Me too!!!! did medicals nov 23

calm down, ur TRV should come tommorrow

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
dealexad:

...but they already advised medicals take up to 4weeks to get the result and back to u....dont worry...u have a good problem my guy....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
earthgreeners:

calm down, ur TRV should come tommorrow
AMEN O!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Siga: ...but they already advised medicals take up to 4weeks to get the result and back to u....dont worry...u have a good problem my guy....

LOL @ good problem, headed to Norquest College, Edmonton
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
earthgreeners:

International Graduate Students Entrance Scholarship, its a tuition reduction of 4000CAD . what was your CGPA ?

i'm going in as undergraduate..but had 2.66 frm my ND mech.. eng
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Siga: ...but they already advised medicals take up to 4weeks to get the result and back to u....dont worry...u have a good problem my guy....

my own completes four weeks tomorrow..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
dealexad:
AMEN O!!

AMENNN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
uchechuwku:

DIS ONE NA COLD??
I've been in -32degrees temp before so i know wetin cold mean

but mine was a cold room used for freezing diary product as a technician in a food processing company

Whaaaaat? Minus 32 degrees? One shld nt 4get to travel wit original kai kai.
nt sure alomo will do this one.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
mercylicious:

Whaaaaat? Minus 32 degrees? One shld nt 4get to travel wit original kai kai.
nt sure alomo will do this one.

u no include Baba apari (Elders Aromatic schinapp)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
earthgreeners:

u no include Baba apari (Elders Aromatic schinapp)

ah! shocked Haram ma ni!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
earthgreeners: Your application to our program is now complete and will be reviewed as early as possible. In most cases, this means January or February 2013. Our Admissions and Awards Committee reviews PhD applications first and then moves to the MES applications, so it is likely to be late January or early February before they are able to assess your application.

You will receive email notification from the Committee as quickly as possible once the review has taken place.

I dey wait dis admission ooooo

Bro, Na which sch b dat?
I called U of R yesterday, the admission officer said; the committee won't review applications for my course until march 1.. 3 months from now...it's annoying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
newacca: ah! shocked Haram ma ni!!!

Bro I neither smoke nor drink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
dommakavelli: Bro, Na which sch b dat?
I called U of R yesterday, the admission officer said; the committee won't review applications for my course until march 1.. 3 months from now...it's annoying.

na U of S....same story with U of M and MUN..all na February......

That means u should prepare to apply by April

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2012
Hi forumites,I have been following this thread for quite sometime now and I must confess that u guys are doing a wonderful job.please I have a question.I just submitted my application,I will like to know if Cdhc charges money for medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2012
lucky Don: Hi forumites,I have been following this thread for quite sometime now and I must confess that u guys are doing a wonderful job.please I have a question.I just submitted my application,I will like to know if Cdhc charges money for medicals?
....Nope...na the hospital or clinic u go pay....the medicals is not conducted by CDHC....its the hospital that handles medicals...CDHC only needs the results...thats all....same as police reports....u dig....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 12:59am On Dec 21, 2012
My application reached CDHC via on 3rd december.is interview compulsory?when should I be expecting to hear from them about interview and medicals?how much does the clinics charge for medicals?pls am expecting to hear from you wonderful guys...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 21, 2012
dealexad:

I did mine on the 29th. They'd better answer me before next week Tuesday, I'm getting really impatient.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2012
lucky Don: My application reached CDHC via on 3rd december.is interview compulsory?when should I be expecting to hear from them about interview and medicals?how much does the clinics charge for medicals?pls am expecting to hear from you wonderful guys...
...bros...processing time is up to 19weeks based on a complete application. Please follow the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp#africa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Rapuziaokwu(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2012
TRV_IJN: that makes me, you and Jokzoh. God is our strenght and we will celebrate at the end
Did mine 29th Nov....still waiting o...God will surely see us thru...I trust

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Please forumites,how much does the clinic charge for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2012
28k as at September. Unless there are. Complications and they need more tests
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Please forumites,how much does the clinic charge for medicalsone thing is for sure in this forum,we all shall be granted TRV in JESUS name AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Thank you Sir P,to all those awaiting medicals and TRV,we all shall be successful in JESUS name...AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bro I neither smoke nor drink

smiley cool Maa-sha Allah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blink6(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2012
My people, what's new here?
Been away... and I'm scared i have missed alot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Sir P,pls when did u apply for ur Trv?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2012
Rapuziaokwu:
Did mine 29th Nov....still waiting o...God will surely see us thru...I trust

Amen ooooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
lucky Don: Thank you Sir P,to all those awaiting medicals and TRV,we all shall be successful in JESUS name...AMEN!!!

Amennnnnn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bholajee: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Oboi na hyper tracking mode i dey ohhh....tracking every 30 minute

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.