Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516130 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43: God is awesome, my agency just told me I have been called for medicals...tomorrow would make it 3months, submitted on d 20th of september, am rili happy,itz progress, i was even about travelling outta lagos tmrw 4 xmas.

Congrats Bro! Good news for the rest of us all also in Jesus mighty name.Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
efosa12345:

Wow, congratulabiaaaaaaaa. Kayce my man, am so happy for you.
Tanks ma broda , e too clear say na God be this!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43: God is awesome, my agency just told me I have been called for medicals...tomorrow would make it 3months, submitted on d 20th of september, am rili happy,itz progress, i was even about travelling outta lagos tmrw 4 xmas.

Congrat bro!!!! I pray mine comes up b4 dis week ends........ So na which docx u submit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Invincible1: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Robbie37:

Thanks Mercylicious.

I applied Sept13 and got the email invite on the Dec5

Thanks for the info. What about u?

Congratulations Robbie37!!! You said you got an e-mail invite on the 5th of Dec,does that mean you didn't submit thru VFS or does CDHC send out e-mails for all medical invites as well as VFS updating ones status also?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
xtus:

bros cdhc never call me and i didnt apply to humber college......... U got me mistaken.
@xitus,sorry,the quote was not mearnt for u but robbie07 guy.how body
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Invincible1:

Congrats Bro! Good news for the rest of us all also in Jesus mighty name.Amen!!!
Tanks broda, Amen!!! I believe God will do it for my fellow awaitees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
xtus:

Congrat bro!!!! I pray mine comes up b4 dis week ends........ So na which docx u submit
Amen!!! I believe it will by God's grace, no worries, I will list it wen I get home
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Expectant Medical Awaitees

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@Don cipher - Sept 17th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@lalla89- Sept 19
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Princetoochi -Sept 26th

@Kayce43 (jus got called for medicals)

God favour all of us left IJN...... AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Congrats kayce43 am so happy for u atleast d wait was worth it congrats again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
dosunmu matilda: Congrats kayce43 am so happy for u atleast d wait was worth it congrats again
Tanks matilda! Preciate it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
congratulations!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43:
Tanks matilda! Preciate it!

Congrats bro
Pls help odas by listing the docx u submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Documents submitted include

COMPREHENSIVE STORY ABOUT MYSELF
University Academic transcript
ORIGINAL Waec / NECO certificate
UNIVERSITY STATEMENT OF RESULT
NYSC Certificate
CONSENT Letter from my SPONSOR
CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM MY PRESENT EMPLOYER ADDRESSED TO THE EMBASSY
APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM MY PLACE OF WORK SHOWING THAT I WAS EMPLOYED.
3 MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES OF MUM N DAD, MUM'S SISTER, SPONSOR N WIFE (SPONSOR'S WIFE IS MY COUSIN)
USED MY COUSIN'S HUSBAND AS SPONSOR THAT’S WHY I HAD TO SHOW 3 MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES
FAMILY TREE SHOWING RELATIONSHIP WITH SPONSOR
Letter of admission from CONESTOGA College
AFFIDAVIT OF Birth
Photocopies of my parents and siblings international passport/national ID cards
Police clearance cert
Affidavit of support from my sponsor (notarized)
6 months’ pay slip of sponsor
6months Sponsor statement of account (it was 1.7m wen I printed but with a turnover of over 18m)
Sponsor fixed deposit of 6M
Sponsor letter of employment
And the Canadian visa application forms
PICTURES SHOWING RELATIONSHIP WITH SPONSOR

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
dommakavelli:

Congrats bro
Pls help odas by listing the docx u submitted

Tanks broda
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
omosanyaolak:
congratulations!
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ludaeking: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kudos to every1 on dis trend yu rilli ∂σιη a g®8 job
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
xtus: Expectant Medical Awaitees

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@Don cipher - Sept 17th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@lalla89- Sept 19
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Princetoochi -Sept 26th

@Kayce43 (jus got called for medicals)

God favour all of us left IJN...... AMEN!

Amenoooooo,i noticed there is a mystry of timing going on on this our struggle,but one thing is sure and must prevail....God's time!God's time is the one that always previal and itz the best for itz alwayz come with miracle that pull testimony from the mouth of the awaiteee,just like the case of Lazarus,mary and marthar were busy telling Christ that their brother would not have died if He(christ)was around at his(lazarus')point of death but Christ knowing fully That He controls power over both death and time call forth His friend lazarus to come back and it happend the same way......my people,letz just believe that at apponited time which is now,our testimoney will surface and overshadow every bit of delay we have experienced so far for delay is not denial .....cheer up guyz

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ludaeking: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Am new on dis trend...wanna travel for d first time for studies...am in part 1, pharmacy O.A.U...bt wanna go to canada to start all over...i have obtained my international passport...wanna know an approximate amount for processing of the visa to
canada....thou goin wit an uncle ....bt it seems like he's too demandin...xoxo...thanks[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dosunmumatilda: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
@kayce43 please which one is comprehensive story abt ur self pls can i have a sample of d letter i guess i would like to add it to my application when i reapply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
ludaeking: Am new on dis trend...wanna travel for d first time for studies...am in part 1, pharmacy O.A.U...bt wanna go to canada to start all over...i have obtained my international passport...wanna know an approximate amount for processing of the visa to
canada....thou goin wit an uncle ....bt it seems like he's too demandin...xoxo...thanks[/color][color=#000099]

How old are you?, what course do you intend to pursue...Bros start by browsing thru the list of universities in Canada for your preferred program as well as admission requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
LIST OF FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG
6) kanayogod: UG
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG
9) jman77: UG
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) efosa12345
18*) *newacca: PG

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 19/12/2012 03:10pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
mozo: @newacca @siga just wanted to be clear, when I said apply I was referring to applying for TRV, already got my admission
ehnnnn now. na d same thing we dey talk. It's not too late if you apply in February for September start date.
congrats! smiley Na correct xmas gift be that,then to nap am with ur TRV as new year gift smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
ludaeking: Am new on dis trend...wanna travel for d first time for studies...am in part 1, pharmacy O.A.U...bt wanna go to canada to start all over...i have obtained my international passport...wanna know an approximate amount for processing of the visa to

University of British Columbia $18,720
University of Toronto $18,522
University of Waterloo $17,070
University of Calgary $16,881
Queen's University $15,690
University of Victoria $14,823
Simon Fraser University $14,610
University of King's College $14,600
Université d’Ottawa $14,482
Ryerson University $14,250
University of Western
Ontario $14,100
McGill University $13,965
Carleton University $13,786
York University $13,498
Mount Allison University $13,440
Wilfrid Laurier University $13,582
Dalhousie University $13,290
Trent University $13,030
École Polytechnique $12,786
Brock University $12,702
Université de Montréal $12,600
Lakehead University $12,500
St. Francis Xavier $12,410
NSCAD $12,124
McMaster University $12,071
University of New Brunswick $11,491
University of Saskatchewan $11,482
Université Laurentienne $11,455
Cape Breton University $11,320
Concordia University $11,070
Université Laval $11,066
Nipissing University $11,000
Mount Saint Vincent University $10,845
University of Lethbridge $10,370
University of Northern BC $9,814
University of Guelph $9,730
University of Regina $9,024
Memorial University $8,800
University of PEI $8,740
University of Manitoba $8,514
Brandon University $5,763
University of Winnipeg $3,994

Choose from the list and check out which do offer ur desired program dere after tryin applying to 3 different universities and wait for ur admission letter....... As time goes on, u get to knw hw u can apply for ur visa

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
dosunmu matilda: @kayce43 please which one is comprehensive story abt ur self pls can i have a sample of d letter i guess i would like to add it to my application when i reapply.
Ok, send me a mail, will mail it to u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43: Ok, send me a mail, will mail it to u

I think i wld need it as well, earthgreeners@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
newacca:
congrats! smiley Na correct xmas gift be that,then to nap am with ur TRV as new year gift smiley
i tell u ma broda, God is great! u just hit the nail on d head
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
@Kayce...congrats!. Could you shed light on this 'comprehensive story'?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

I think i wld need it as well, earthgreeners@gmail.com
Ok will do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ all I forgot to add, my full tuition receipt was also in my application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Joe980: @Kayce...congrats!. Could you shed light on this 'comprehensive story'?
@Earthgreeners, Matilda and Joe; Hope this helps;
Ok, my agency did not even allow me write more dan a page of an A4 paper (I printed it) cus I b don dey write novel b4, first paragraph: I introduced my self; names,DOB, POB,schools attended,talked a little bout my hobbies and my family (vry short, no need for long story)den 2nd paragraph was my work history till date and how I excelled in dem (of course I praised myself; lol), den 3rd paragraph I stated why my course is important to me and my future career and how my bachelor degree years prepared me 4 such a career (human resource mgt), den final paragraph I praised canada for having a good educational system and stated datz y I chose canada as my destination of study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43:
@Earthgreeners, Matilda and Joe; Hope this helps;
Ok, my agency did not even allow me write more dan a page of an A4 paper (I printed it) cus I b don dey write novel b4, first paragraph: I introduced my self; names,DOB, POB,schools attended,talked a little bout my hobbies and my family (vry short, no need for long story)den 2nd paragraph was my work history till date and how I excelled in dem (of course I praised myself; lol), den 3rd paragraph I stated why my course is important to me and my future career and how my bachelor degree years prepared me 4 such a career (human resource mgt), den final paragraph I praised canada for having a good educational system and stated datz y I chose canada as my destination of study.

No, send it,,,dis one wey u type na normal thing wey we don hear before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
earthgreeners:

No, send it,,,dis one wey u type na normal thing wey we don hear before
Ok sir, that wld be wen am close to my system, cus am not home now, I have to edit it and send it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.