Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516159 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
newacca:
Aiit bro. we r forging ahead 2geda smiley
...when u dey refire....and also...hope u don go learn to cut hair....u fit make cash with that skill ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Siga: ...when u dey refire....and also...hope u don go learn to cut hair....u fit make cash with that skill ooo
my dox still dey with CDHC. The medical treatment is standing btw me and the visa. Still dey learn how to cut(Though perfect at simple cut now,learning the styles),and I thank God,I am getting along. Thanks 4 d tip. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
newacca:
my dox still dey with CDHC. The medical treatment is standing btw me and the visa. Still dey learn how to cut(Though perfect at simple cut now,learning the styles),and I thank God,I am getting along. Thanks 4 d tip. cool
...nice nice nice.... where u dey go....once u land and settle....just make flyers and direct all man to ur room....word of mouth and all...u will be surprised wat u go dey make....and all na cash...straight up...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Siga: ...nice nice nice.... where u dey go....once u land and settle....just make flyers and direct all man to ur room....word of mouth and all...u will be surprised wat u go dey make....and all na cash...straight up...
Toronto,ON. Once again,thanx so much for the tip. We say Grazie mille in Italiano. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
newacca:
Toronto,ON. Once again,thanx so much for the tip. We say Grazie mille in Italiano. smiley
...nice one...na my yard be that....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
@newacca you[quote author=newacca]Viewing this topic: TRV_IJN, xtus(m), justwise(m), mozo, alezdegr8, Joe980, Adedavola, Don Cipher, newacca, Evelyn06(f), Fhemmmy and 2 guest(s)

@Fhemmmy Bro. how far? I sight u ooo[/quote

Guy you be police ni? See as you just call people out.

Anyway hope February is not too early to apply if school starts in september?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
@mozo.....february is when all new applications at most schools will be processed....schools would have settled in January...Feb is the best time....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
mozo: @newacca you
grin no mind me jare. Na dat bros I sight. I jst want make he talk for here.
Anyway,I don't think February is late for September start date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
thank you very much. the person used to work with the government of canada but moved back to nigeria. his wife and kids are still there and he visits every 2-3 months. he said both of us could travel and come back together after 2 weeks.
on the account, there isn't much in the account but it has done excellent activities with good cash flow. what do you think

Siga: ....bros, u stand a chance...no prob...with a good job and nice acct and whoever is writing ur invitation letter is in good standing in Canada....u are cool...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
israel007: thank you very much. the person used to work with the government of canada but moved back to nigeria. his wife and kids are still there and he visits every 2-3 months. he said both of us could travel and come back together after 2 weeks.
on the account, there isn't much in the account but it has done excellent activities with good cash flow. what do you think

...so far u have good balance of at least $2m..... good job letter with nice salary....and ur friend in Canada has good bank balance, job and can write a letter saying he will take care of ur living expenses while in Canada...u should be fine....ensure u pick a letter from ur Naija employer saying u are going for you 2weeks vacation and ur job is waiting on ur return....also, present ur investment papers if u have any and property papers....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
oh i dont have up to 2 million in that account. not even 1 million but the activities must have passed 7 million this year

Siga: ...so far u have good balance of at least $2m..... good job letter with nice salary....and ur friend in Canada has good bank balance, job and can write a letter saying he will take care of ur living expenses while in Canada...u should be fine....ensure u pick a letter from ur Naija employer saying u are going for you 2weeks vacation and ur job is waiting on ur return....also, present ur investment papers if u have any and property papers....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
israel007: oh i dont have up to 2 million in that account. not even 1 million but the activities must have passed 7 million this year

...the onus is mostly on the guy inviting u....if he can vouch to take care of ur living expenses ....u should be fine...but at least show u have enough to cover ur flight....how is he to u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by israel007: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
ok gthank u so much

will let u know whats up

Siga: ...the onus is mostly on the guy inviting u....if he can vouch to take care of ur living expenses ....u should be fine...but at least show u have enough to cover ur flight....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ok thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newmusic: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
@Mr Siga, I dey hail oh! More power to your elbow.
@newacca, welcome back! I will like to have a private chat with you, I saw your post somewhere which I am interested in. Kindly advise how you want to be contacted.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by princetoochi: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
xtus:

Wht program are u going for? undergrad or grad..... So u no submit transcript n dis cdhc ppl no ask for am too, all dis guys funny ooooo
Bruv congratz......pls may i know if u were able to meet up with humber due date for payment of ur tuition fees or they(humber) extended the due date for u or u have exceeded ur due date,if u have exceeded ur due date of payment how were u able to reconcile it with humber now u have been advised to pay ur tuition fees by cdhc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
@fireflamez do you know how much it will cost and how long the immigration officers in abuja head quarter will take to change my surname on my passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by harinze: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
na wa 4 we ninja fa!watin we go take serious we no go take ~ABEG MA ALL OFF UNA GIVE WATIN CANADIAN AMBASSY GO NEED~.................
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2012
princetoochi:
Bruv congratz......pls may i know if u were able to meet up with humber due date for payment of ur tuition fees or they(humber) extended the due date for u or u have exceeded ur due date,if u have exceeded ur due date of payment how were u able to reconcile it with humber now u have been advised to pay ur tuition fees by cdhc?

bros cdhc never call me and i didnt apply to humber college......... U got me mistaken.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2012
I really want to commend the good work you guys are doing here, I really would love to be able to help others but unfortunately I went through an agent and so I don't know much. I pray we will all get our TRVs by 29th amen. Siga, earthgreeners et all more grease to your elbows
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by khermmie(f): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Hello,

I once commented on this thread but decided 2 stop as I didn't wanna mislead any1. Well, got my TRV 12/12/12. I submitted all official educational transcripts from my 1st year of Kindergatten 2 present. My Parents official business documents. My acceptance letter and three statements of account(2 of my dad's and 1 of my mum's). My mum's avn a total of abt 4.5m, my dad's avn a total of 3M each. All of their personal savings accts no biz acct added. They run a joint business(estate mgt and a supermarket).
Heading to TRU(MBA) for the winter semester.

Also, submitted on the 30th of August, Called 4 meds on the 16th of Nov, did meds at VI on d 19th, submitted receipt on d 29th of Nov, and got my TRV on the 12th of december 2012. I hope this helps?

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Burningflamz: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2012
It sure costs about 200k cos its runz.
But if you don't have such amount (which to me its fucking expensive) I advise you do a change of name in a newspaper publication and u present that to the embassy alongside your other documents.that is another good one.

iluminati: @fireflamez do you know how much it will cost and how long the immigration officers in abuja head quarter will take to change my surname on my passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Siga: ...nice one...na my yard be that....

Aiit Bro. Pretty cool then smiley

newmusic: @Mr Siga, I dey hail oh! More power to your elbow.
@newacca, welcome back! I will like to have a private chat with you, I saw your post somewhere which I am interested in. Kindly advise how you want to be contacted.

Cheers.

@new music,
u can send message to me on: maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2012
khermmie: Hello,

I once commented on this thread but decided 2 stop as I didn't wanna mislead any1. Well, got my TRV 12/12/12. I submitted all official educational transcripts from my 1st year of Kindergatten 2 present. My Parents official business documents. My acceptance letter and three statements of account(2 of my dad's and 1 of my mum's). My mum's avn a total of abt 4.5m, my dad's avn a total of 3M each. All of their personal savings accts no biz acct added. They run a joint business(estate mgt and a supermarket).
Heading to TRU(MBA) for the winter semester.

Also, submitted on the 30th of August, Called 4 meds on the 16th of Nov, did meds at VI on d 19th, submitted receipt on d 29th of Nov, and got my TRV on the 12th of december 2012. I hope this helps?

Cheers!

All the same, CONGRATS! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2012
Bee_Mee_Nee: I really want to commend the good work you guys are doing here, I really would love to be able to help others but unfortunately I went through an agent and so I don't know much. I pray we will all get our TRVs by 29th amen. Siga, earthgreeners et all more grease to your elbows

Why did you say 29th? Pls explain. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by khermmie(f): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Well, didn't put dt up 2 b congratulated......I beliv 1 can only speak of sth they've made a success out of nt sth u do nt know 4 sure. Just fnkn dt would b helpful 2 sm1 as dt's like d question every1 seems 2 b needing answers 2. If there's anyfng else u nid 2 know u could ask.

Cheers!
newacca:

All the same, CONGRATS! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2012
khermmie: Well, didn't put dt up 2 b congratulated......I beliv 1 can only speak of sth they've made a success out of nt sth u do nt know 4 sure. Just fnkn dt would b helpful 2 sm1 as dt's like d question every1 seems 2 b needing answers 2. If there's anyfng else u nid 2 know u could ask.

Cheers!
Aiit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2012
Jokzoh:

Why did you say 29th? Pls explain. Thanks
So we can enjoy 31st and 1st without having to worry.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mozo: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
@newacca @siga just wanted to be clear, when I said apply I was referring to applying for TRV, already got my admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kayce43: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
God is awesome, my agency just told me I have been called for medicals...tomorrow would make it 3months, submitted on d 20th of september, am rili happy,itz progress, i was even about travelling outta lagos tmrw 4 xmas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
kayce43: God is awesome, my agency just told me I have been called for medicals...tomorrow would make it 3months, submitted on d 20th of september, am rili happy,itz progress, i was even about travelling outta lagos tmrw 4 xmas.

Wow, congratulabiaaaaaaaa. Kayce my man, am so happy for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.