Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516150 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
surecan: @earthgreeners,my talks is also in line in keeping the thread interesting and i consider myself less busy and decided to Laugh 2,@ spencer,nothing do you,i was once like you but is unfortunate that you are moving to a disciplined country,so u must be disciplined.....this is just the truth about developed countries.make una never think say Siga be gentle man or holy boy for naija before,na some thing the make crayfish bend,because as him dey so na his wife be the head of the family and the Kids,he is just an adviser and ceremonial head of the family
.....@surecan....U talk well...abit about my life when in Naija....when I was in College for naija...I be bad a$$ confra guy...no go mention which one.....yes...I put it there....I was fortunate to be brilliant and I got a scholarship to come study for Canada....I am a christian but not that religious as I am more of a realist and believe in given back....alot of dem so called born-again christians worse pass Atheist....people are people regardless of religion....I have primed myself in giving back and counting my blessings....I serve my heavenly Father the way I believe to and try my best to follow his teachings and instructions....but...I don gentle after marriage and kids....my kids no easy at all...dem dey occupy me no be small...lol ....but SURECAN....I am not a ceremonial head of my family...I am incharge aight.... people wey sabi me for Naija and Canada know....SIGA aint easy ....I am just addicted to success and love to be part of any success story...

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
@dommakavelli, Bros please dont waste your time. If whatz on their website is something to go by, you should av obtained your e-passport for just 9,000 naira only......
All na wishy washy, eye service.

Bros are u sure u are a Nigerian, cos u shlda known before now that the Nigerian government is an unserious one....They cant help you and you cant help them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
surecan: dommakavelli,if that is part of the Canada visa requirement,i go suggest make you include it

its not part of the requirments on cic website. However, the requirements listed on cic are only the major prequsites that make a complete application...your application won't be checked if those four things are not their. meanwhile, you're not guaranteed a TRV even tho you met those prequsites.

Proof of acceptance
Proof of identity
Proof of financial support
Letter of explanation
In addition to these documents, you may have to provide other information when you apply for a study permit.

abi no b like this dey write am for the website?

So in my opinion, i fink there are some keys wey those agents dey use...like legal jagoons, the ministry stuff. etc (not sure, just thinking n sharing my tots )

remember that an Affidavit of support is not part of the CIC requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
dommakavelli: its not part of the requirments on cic website. However, the requirements listed on cic are only the major prequsites that make a complete application...your application won't be checked if those four things are not their. meanwhile, you're not guaranteed a TRV even tho you met those prequsites.

Proof of acceptance
Proof of identity
Proof of financial support
Letter of explanation
In addition to these documents, you may have to provide other information when you apply for a study permit.

abi no b like this dey write am for the website?

So in my opinion, i fink there are some keys wey those agents dey use...like legal jagoons, the ministry stuff. (not sure, just thinking etc n sharing my tots )

remember that an Affidavit of support is not part of the CIC requirements.

@domakavelli, na OVER-CALCU dey worry you...Bro u dey fear CDHC ni?.....abeg submit only relevant documents as discussed earlier...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
@Siga,waiting i mean for ceremonial head of family no be that type way we d practice for Nigeria,the man go d claim the head of family so he can beat children any how,and even talk to the wife any how,so na the implication go make man not to act as in naija way if them misbehave.u no some people way never go up come down will never understand the Sir Isaac Newton Law of gravitational force
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
surecan: @Siga,waiting i mean for ceremonial head of family no be that type way we d practice for Nigeria,the man go d claim the head of family so he can beat children any how,and even talk to the wife any how,so na the implication go make man not to act as in naija way if them misbehave.u no some people way never go up come down will never understand the Sir Isaac Newton Law of gravitational force
...Ahhhh...I gat u my guy.... I respect my wife no be small...my kids are my world.... they come first...then my wife...well...guy wey beat hin wife here go land for jail now and have a record forever which may ruin his chances of becoming something....assault no be simple charge...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners:

@domakavelli, na OVER-CALCU dey worry you...Bro u dey fear CDHC ni?.....abeg submit only relevant documents as discussed earlier...

this is what i believe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
earthgreeners: @dommakavelli, Bros please dont waste your time. If whatz on their website is something to go by, you should av obtained your e-passport for just 9,000 naira only......

Bros are u sure u are a Nigerian, cos u shlda known before now that the Nigerian government is an unserious one....They cant help you and you cant help them

I dig bro n na wetin dey make crack b dat cos i no won pay one yeye man for dem brain...

I have a friend wey dey study for canny. she went tru an agent.
she said n i quote, lagbaja, i didnt do anytin, i only paid the agent, provide my transcript n bank statement. they got the admission n trv for me. they assured me that it is 99% sure....wetin make am sure for those agent?....we sef gat tink so he go sure all of us na.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
dommakavelli:

I dig bro n na wetin dey make crack b dat cos i no won pay one yeye man for dem brain...

she said n i quote, lagbaja, i didnt do anytin, i only paid the agent, provide my transcript n bank statement. they got the admission n trv for me. they assured me that it is 99% sure....wetin make am sure for those agent?....we sef gat tink so he go sure all of us na.

I go like to know the person your friend used as his sponsor before i go put mouth for you and the agent,may be use never do business before,Visa is all about gambling,out of 10,6 fit enter you done become baba for visa agent,the remaining 4 way no get go say him na fuckoff
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
surecan:

this is what i believe

ok sir...i won't cacu again....but thats real me tho.. grin grin grin grin.......i won know wetin dose yeye agents chop for belle ni...lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
surecan:
I go like to know the person your friend used as his sponsor before i go put mouth for you and the agent

her dad

but pple don use their dad b4 n dey denied them na..with correct money sef....boss, make we leave matter for mathias....na all of us he go sure for come 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
dommakavelli:

her dad

but pple don use their dad b4 n dey denied them na..with correct money sef....boss, make we leave matter for mathias....na all of us he go sure for come 2013
....My bro...no be agent dey guarantee visa ooo....Na God, good document preparation and cooler head for CDHC.....sure, agents might have gained reputation and trust from CDHC meaning, they trust they would have valid docs....but still CDHC still check them out....again...those agents have meetings at times with CDHC and they are advised on how to present applications and make it simple for CDHC to check and work on....but if u make use of this forum and dont overdo things...u should be fine.....

Ur friend...did he/she go with a virgin passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
dommakavelli: I dig bro n na wetin dey make crack b dat cos i no won pay one yeye man for dem brain...

Simple logic, The fact that she used an agent meant she has a very strong financial backbone i.e sponsor....agency fee on its own no be garri oooooo, some agent fee sef dey reach money for flight ticket...

I be ghetto boy, so I sabi the mark wey money get

She na person wey him uncle, aunty, step brother, half brother or brother wan sponsor go dey think of agent?

Visa Agents aint different from estate agents.. No be say dem get extra brain, dey just gat info at their disposal...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Siga: ....My bro...no be agent dey guarantee visa ooo....Na God, good document preparation and cooler head for CDHC.....sure, agents might have gained reputation and trust from CDHC meaning, they trust they would have valid docs....but still CDHC still check them out....again...those agents have meetings at times with CDHC and they are advised on how to present applications and make it simple for CDHC to check and work on....but if u make use of this forum and dont overdo things...u should be fine.....

Ur friend...did he/she go with a virgin passport?

honestly, i dont know abt dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by surecan: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
dommakavelli:

her dad

my bros,follow this thread and get all that you need to enter canada if you have good sponsor,most people you see here are not ordinary,many youths that are going for diploma and undergraduate courses go through here.This agents you are talking about are also here but u no fit no nah,but if ur mind tell u say make u use agent,abeg go give them money because they go pay for their accommodation and it will help to reduce unemployment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
surecan:

my bros,follow this thread and get all that you need to enter canada if you have good sponsor,most people you see here are not ordinary,many youths that are going for diploma and undergraduate courses go through here.This agents you are talking about are also here but u no fit no nah,but if ur mind tell u say make u use agent,abeg go give them money because they go pay for their accommodation and it will help to reduce unemployment

agent ke?
Travelling To Canada-part3 all the way.
mr siga n co no talk say dem tire na.......lolz grin

@ earthgeeners..man jes dey reason noni...plan neva change...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
dommakavelli:
agent ke?
Travelling To Canada-part3 all the way.
mr siga n co no talk say dem tire na.......lolz grin

Im allergic to this thing called ''AGENTS'', My parents and Lecturers taught me to do things myself...They also taught me how to pay attention to details...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2012
@all, kudos to everyone that has contributed to this forum. You made the forum what it is today. Alot of lesson learnt and recently 'Ogbeni' SIGA has been wonderful and i pray that 'ile ati ona yin oni daru oo and e ko ere oko dele o'. This forum has been a blessing to the active contributors, members and guest in many ways. People like spencer maybe controversial to some people but he is part of the process that made the forum what is it today. It is now like house of common which is filled up with intellectuals. @earthgreener, mercilicous and others i couldnt mention, you have all done well. I just reflected on what this forum is in the true sense and i am happy. The founding fathers have done their parts and we are here doing ours and in ten years time people will be here doing something(God willing). This is a base that will build a long lasting friendship among ourselves, because forumites meet daily and it is now on a personal level beyond the forum through which they met...
I have faith i will share a beautiful tesimony on this forum about my unique application which is now 19 weeks old in CDHC's office. Thanks and God bless you all!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 1:32am On Dec 18, 2012
We hope to see calls for medical or further instruction to day else everybody should prepare a new start date. And the worst thing be say if embassy request new start date, they request for new/updated bank statement. God go punish devil. Just immagine say your sponsor don chop the money.... like me I no fit put all my eggs for Canada oohhh. Them dey mis-behave for that CDHC cos nobody dey querry them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 1:50am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners: @dommakavelli, Bros please dont waste your time. If whatz on their website is something to go by, you should av obtained your e-passport for just 9,000 naira only......

Read this like 3 times and cant stop LOLing. Bros u be comedian?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kanayogod(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2012
Good day alll, something has been bothering me abt cdhc's tagging of some sponsors financial clout as insufficient, i believe the minimum they expect to see in a sponsor's acct is one year's tuition + money for accomodation plus money for upkeep. Some have been denied despite showing accts with 4M, now, my question is this: is there another minimum other than the one i stated above that cdhc expect the sponsor/s to show? And to those denied, please what was the balance of your sponsors?
One love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2012
mercylicious: @earthgreeners, u be my personal person naa.

So @earthgreener and others, u na don forget me just like that, no one even ask when I go refire and enlist me for fall 2013, na wa oooo, @mercylicious pls let me have ur mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2012
kanayogod: Good day alll, something has been bothering me abt cdhc's tagging of some sponsors financial clout as insufficient, i believe the minimum they expect to see in a sponsor's acct is one year's tuition + money for accomodation plus money for upkeep. Some have been denied despite showing accts with 4M, now, my question is this: is there another minimum other than the one i stated above that cdhc expect the sponsor/s to show? And to those denied, please what was the balance of your sponsors?
One love

In reviewing Statement of accounts, we at CDHC consider so many factors which includes but no limited to;

1) Tuition Fee
2) Living expenses
3) Sponsors dependents
4) Source of income
5) Cash flow
6) Authenticity

We expect your sponsor, after payment of your tuition and living expenses, to be able to cater for himself and other dependent...

Therefore we dont expect a specific account balance..

Yoruba talk say ; Eni to ba ma daso fun eyan, ti ara e la ma koko wo...Person wey go buy cloth for u, na him body u go first look

To futher explain this, I would like forumites who have gotten their TRV / medicals to please state their tuition fee, the amount in their sponsors account, and the no of sponsors dependents...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by alezdegr8: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2012
http://www.matthewjeffery.com/decisions/decision6.html.so one can actually appeal when denied trv by cdhc if he or she meets the requirement.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2012
efosa12345: So @earthgreener and others, u na don forget me just like that, no one even ask when I go refire and enlist me for fall 2013, na wa oooo, @mercylicious pls let me have ur mail.

Bros God no go forget us ooo, I no forget u ooo. Infact, I still dey ask of u from forumites. Whatz up with u bro?, when are you planning to refire?, can I add u to the list of Fall 2013 applicants?...Things go surely gel dis time...
RESPECT!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2012
alezdegr8: http://www.matthewjeffery.com/decisions/decision6.html.so one can actually appeal when denied trv by cdhc if he or she meets the requirement.

You cant appeal, you can only reapply......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

To futher explain this, I would like forumites who have gotten their TRV / medicals to please state their tuition fee, the amount in their sponsors account, and the no of sponsors dependents...

Yeah, that's a good question..in fact e go help many of us if we won apply.
Mr spencer n co ....biko!, do justice to dat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by uchechuwku: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2012
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE

btw, Spencer might be aggressive BUT not Arrogant

when he reach Canada, him go learn how "law and order" works.

we go dey here dey wait yur "finally landed in canada"
Saturday go soon come nah, safe flight buddy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bros God no go forget us ooo, I no forget u ooo. Infact, I still dey ask of u from forumites. Whatz up with u bro?, when are you planning to refire?, can I add u to the list of Fall 2013 applicants?...Things go surely gel dis time...
RESPECT!!!!!!

I respect u more, I will definitely refire by May 2013, so add me to the list.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2012
dommakavelli:

Yeah, that's a good question..in fact e go help many of us if we won apply.
Mr spencer n co ....biko!, do justice to dat.

I think mr. Spenceer have done something rel8ted to that, he did state how much was in his sponsor's acct, and stated clearly how d money in one the accts he submitted was withdrawned. I believe he did all that to calm the tension in the oas down. So to me he have actually contributed immensely to this oas.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by spencer3705(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2012
prove done.........

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by efosa12345(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2012
spencer3705: i c peepz reaction towards my proposal.........but is always good leading by example....here is the prove for those ...i pray God wud grant all of us our heart desire.

Dis stands as an evidence.....lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.