Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (516198 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
earthgreeners:

sorry we already know all dis
i just wan put am through...though the essay na just authorbiography
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iluminati: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2012
cdhc oohhh. Make una answer person ooohh. Make guys no track from 2012 to 2013 ooohhhh. No be so so track man go dey track oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2012
iluminati:
na wa oh. Why them dey treat Nigerians like this? Can they process other countries application common visa for 20 weeks. Abi Gold dey inside the visa abi na visa to heaven? I no blame them sha.
na 9ja put us in this wahala. God dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2012
[quote author=Cori_corde]

Not fair at all. But then, this could be part of God's plan. You know, a Divine Delay.
i hope it is a Divine delay. The time taken is far too long. If i was to be refused i should have known my fate long ago!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2012
Office closures during 2012
Date Closed for:
January 2 (Monday) (New Year's Day)
February 6 (Monday) (Birth of the Prophet)
April 6 (Friday) (Good Friday)
April 9 (Monday) (Easter Monday)
May 29 (Tuesday) (Democracy Day)
July 2 (Monday) (in lieu of Canada Day)
September 3 (Monday) (Labour Day)
October 1 (Monday) (Independence Day)
October 26 (Friday) (Eid al-Fitr or Salah)
December 25 (Tuesday) (Christmas)
December 26 (Wednesday) (Boxing Day)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2012
omosanyaolak: On monday my application will be 20 weeks old at the canadian embassy. I will have to write them on monday to return my documents to me. The waiting is a complete rubbish, 5 solid months to process a visa? I cant just believe it. Everything stood still for the past few weeks. Got some chances but couldnt take them because all my documents are with the embassy. It is a shame!

ITS REALLY A BIG SHAME THAT WHAT TAKES A FEW WEEKS IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES IS TAKING MONTHS IN NIGERIA! ITS A BIG BIG SHAME TO NIGERIA AND HER GOVT. ALL THEY DO IS SIT IN ABUJA AND STEAL MONEY. AS I TYPE THIS NOW, PRACTICALLY ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE BEING DETAINED(!) IN CDHC SINCE SEPT 6th. DID MEDICALS ON DEC 5th. STILL WAITING FOR THE TRV TO HEAVEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2012
artmostfair:

ITS REALLY A BIG SHAME THAT WHAT TAKES A FEW WEEKS IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES IS TAKING MONTHS IN NIGERIA! ITS A BIG BIG SHAME TO NIGERIA AND HER GOVT. ALL THEY DO IS SIT IN ABUJA AND STEAL MONEY. AS I TYPE THIS NOW, PRACTICALLY ALL MY DOCUMENTS ARE BEING DETAINED(!) IN CDHC SINCE SEPT 6th. DID MEDICALS ON DEC 5th. STILL WAITING FOR THE TRV TO HEAVEN!
i actually did mine on 20november
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2012
List of Applicants through with Medicals but awaiting TRV
Nov 19 TRV_IJN Meds in Abuja
Nov 19 Jokzoh Meds in Abuja
Nov 20 Idomaboi Meds in Lagos
Nov 23 Dealexad Meds in Lagos
Nov 27 Bholajee Meds in Lagos
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde Meds in Lagos
Dec 5th Artmostfair Meds in ?

Success is ours by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi:

AINT WE ON THE SAME PAGE?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2012
TRV_IJN: List of Applicants through with Medicals but awaiting TRV
Nov 19 TRV_IJN Meds in Abuja
Nov 19 Jokzoh Meds in Abuja
Nov 20 Idomaboi Meds in Lagos
Nov 23 Dealexad Meds in Lagos
Nov 27 Bholajee Meds in Lagos
Nov 29 Cordi_Corde Meds in Lagos
Dec 5th Artmostfair Meds in PHC

Success is ours by God's Grace

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2012
earthgreeners: LIST OF FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG
6) kanayogod: UG
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG
9) jman77: UG
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) efosa12345
18*) *newacca: PG

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 21/12/2012 12:12pm

i was given admission for Post-graduate programme at Naigara College ontario for fall 2013.
the hard copy of my acceptance letter has just been posted thru dhl. pls i am new to student visa application process. after i get the hard copy of my acceptance letter. what will be my next step?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2012
omosanyaolak: On monday my application will be 20 weeks old at the canadian embassy. I will have to write them on monday to return my documents to me. The waiting is a complete rubbish, 5 solid months to process a visa? I cant just believe it. Everything stood still for the past few weeks. Got some chances but couldnt take them because all my documents are with the embassy. It is a shame!

@ omosalak and all,
No miss opportunities cos of cdhc. If u have any important opportunity, go to cdhc and retrieve d needed docs and tell them d reason, after dt, submit back to them. Sumone in this forum was even given medical in d course of retrieving her docs 4 an interview.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2012
I tracked this morning, still no news. Ok ooo
A lot of gud news on my way to distract me 4rm cdhc.
Dem just announce sal increment for my office effective jan 1st (have I told u I like money so much? I just jump and dance at d mention of the word Mo..)
Also..Haahaha. Infact! I no know oooo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012
rockar:

i was given admission for Post-graduate programme at Naigara College ontario for fall 2013.
the hard copy of my acceptance letter has just been posted thru dhl. pls i am new to student visa application process. after i get the hard copy of my acceptance letter. what will be my next step?

Read the thread from part 1-date
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi:

bro, Am expecting the letter

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2012
@all, am thinking of calling back d cdhc no dt called me. What do u think?
@Siga, is it true dt Canadian kids don't pay sch fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2012
dommakavelli:

Read the thread from part 1-date

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2012
Hi forumites,I observed something about CDHC.is like they don't care for interview again...because many guys don't seem to talk of interview...what do u think guys?any one with interview experience should brief us!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dommakavelli: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2012
rockar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided........

don't be lazy...read n ask question on issues u don't understand.
Na wetin i do b dat n it pays me.

Read about application for TRV...dats wot u need.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2012
Any interview experince?how does it look like and wats the mode of dressing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kanayogod(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2012
lucky Don: Any interview experince?how does it look like and wats the mode of dressing?
Guy, cdhc has since stopped physical interviews for all categories of visa applicants...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2012
Thanks Kanayo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2012
Kanayo are u going this winter?I mean by January?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kanayogod(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2012
lucky Don: Kanayo are u going this winter?I mean by January?
Nope... I'm for Fall 2013...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
So kanayo,u have not yet applied at the embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
lucky Don: Kanayo are u going this winter?I mean by January?
lucky don yours january?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kanayogod(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
lucky Don: So kanayo,u have not yet applied at the embassy?
admission and application for trv for Fall 2013 is still way ahead. I'm sure you want answers to certain questions, the truth be told, you need to do most of the work yourself and comeback later for advice. In the interim, read part 1-2 like someone rightly counselled.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bros kanayo,I am for May 2013.and I have applied since 3rd december...I am waiting for the interview/medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kanayogod(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
lucky Don: Bros kanayo,I am for May 2013.and I have applied since 3rd december...I am waiting for the interview/medicals.
oh ok! Then best of luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
U too man!are u going for UG or PG?what's your province?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
lucky Don: Any interview experince?how does it look like and wats the mode of dressing?
If you can find the part1 thread,u will see my interview experience there. I had an interview in 5th July,2010
CDHC do call for interview on rare occasions. Maybe when they need u to clarify some things or they doubt your story.
All in all,it is unusual.

kanayogod:
Guy, cdhc has since stopped physical interviews for all categories of visa applicants...
They sometimes call for interview. I met some ppl there who also came for interview though few ppl. I think I was d only applicant for study visa that day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
mercylicious: I tracked this morning, still no news. Ok ooo
A lot of gud news on my way to distract me 4rm cdhc.
Dem just announce sal increment for my office effective jan 1st (have I told u I like money so much? I just jump and dance at d mention of the word Mo..)
Also..Haahaha. Infact! I no know oooo.

That is nice but please when you get to Canada, small small oh , , , , however, if you work hard, your labor will be crowned, see you in Canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.