Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521652 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi:
lolzzzzz na december my guy
....u mean u are leaving december? even ur december...there is simply no direct flight to Canada...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siga: ....u mean u are leaving december? even ur december...there is simply no direct flight to Canada...
for me as long as i enter canada my own be that...here's wat i got from their website

Fri 28 December 12
From Lagos
To Toronto - Pearson International
(Lester)
23:15 - 12:25 +1 LH595...
19h10 Details
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi:
for me as long as i enter canada my own be that...here's wat i got from their website

Fri 28 December 12
From Lagos
(Lester)
19h10 Details
....can u giv me the url of the page....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi:

Fri 28 December 12
From Lagos
(Lester)
19h10 Details

bros lie lie.....its not possible all lufthansa flights goin from lagos to canada must first stop at frankfurt germany......thats the least stop u can get
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
eldred the don:

bros lie lie.....its not possible all lufthansa flights goin from lagos to canada must first stop at frankfurt germany......thats the least stop u can get
....no need to call anyone names....let him post the url and hopefully we all can benefit from it...abi my people wetin u think....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siga: ....no need to call anyone names....let him post the url and hopefully we all can benefit from it...abi my people wetin u think....

i didnt call him names oooo.....its an expression "bros" 'lie lie".....as in its not possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
please concerning flights.....what flights are cheaper than what, and questions like that. please just go to
www.kayak.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
eldred the don:

i didnt call him names oooo.....its an expression "bros" 'lie lie".....as in its not possible.
....I know u didnt...just dont want to scare him away ni....his credibility is shaken my guy.....how can u come here and lie like that....haba...no vex o jare eldred the don....i beg...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi:
not yet o..na faith my bro
God will see u through!believe me...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siga: ....can u giv me the url of the page....thanks
i followed the one you sent me..sorry i didn't reply you quick..network went off
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
lucky Don: God will see u through!believe me...
Amennn oooo my brother...He will see us all through
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siga: ....can u giv me the url of the page....thanks
the one you gave me..select Nigeria as the country..then when it opens,click time table then fill it up..i go try post am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
there's only one-stop flights..no direct
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi: there's only one-stop flights..no direct
....very good...thanks for the update....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siga: ....very good...thanks for the update....
make i still put the url?cos its like dates still dey open
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
Idomaboi:
make i still put the url?cos its like dates still dey open
....its ok...allman fit google flights to Canada and compare prices....just want to make it clear as everyone knows there is no direct flight to Canada from Nigeria....maybe in the future
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Siga: ....its ok...allman fit google flights to Canada and compare prices....just want to make it clear as everyone knows there is no direct flight to Canada from Nigeria....maybe in the future
ok then
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
please what type of chaow(food) can somebody carry on the plane ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
eldred the don: please what type of chaow(food) can somebody carry on the plane ?
...u can pretty much bring most naija food...the prob be those thieves for MMA wey go wan tax u ....plus when u reach Canada, u can pretty much tell them...this is my first time here and I need to ease myself off Nigerian food before eating Canadian food...so, I only have few weeks of supplies till I blend into the Canadian way .... just no livestock product....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
@idomaboi and lucky Don, una just come dey make dis forum boring with uneccesary arguments and irrelevant questions.....ha!!!....
Im sorry, but na wetin dey my mind I yarn so
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by maxani: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hello people. Please can someone advice me. I'd like to attend a six week animation training in Vancouver later next year. I have a degree in a totally different field of study but have worked in television and film production in nigeria for the past 3 years. I work on contract with a production outfit and have a very good bank balance. How best should I approach the visa thing? Can I apply for a student visa or a TRV? Plus.. I've recently been to South Africa and visited the states twice a long time ago. Help? Anyone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 1:35am On Dec 23, 2012
maxani: Hello people. Please can someone advice me. I'd like to attend a six week animation training in Vancouver later next year. I have a degree in a totally different field of study but have worked in television and film production in nigeria for the past 3 years. I work on contract with a production outfit and have a very good bank balance. How best should I approach the visa thing? Can I apply for a student visa or a TRV? Plus.. I've recently been to South Africa and visited the states twice a long time ago. Help? Anyone?
....bro...u don't need a study visa for a 6wks program....all u need is a visitors visa...ur best bet is to email or call CDHC to better advise u...but if and when they advise u to apply for whichever one...ensure u get ur employer to write a detailed supporting letter, showcasing ur duty at the TV house...one by one...nothin missed...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 1:50am On Dec 23, 2012
I've always wondered why there are no direct flights from Lagos to t.dot. With the volume of Nigerians coming to Canada , any airline plying that route would be making immense profit. And just to reiterate Lufthansa flights stop at Frankfurt, a mate used it a week ago so I'm quite sure . Merry Christmas in advance to everyone

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dondecency1: 5:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Pls dear wtz d name n site of d agent lemme contact dem,buh meanwhile do canada need toefl exam?
bryanhumber:
sori,i meant monday...I paid abt 1k dollars for application 2 d skuul nd evrything,after collecting nd crosschecking all my documents,they askd my mumsi for 5k nd that's all...They wer recommended 2 me by my uncle in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dondecency1: 5:20am On Dec 23, 2012
Do u need toefl if u re goin 4 an Bsc in canada?
mercylicious:

If u r going for MBA, most schools require gmat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2012
@those who Recently just travelled to Canada
Please do you know if MTN will work there (Toronto). I don't plan to use MTN over there, just that my Internet banking would require a code that will be sent to my MTN anytime i initiate a transfer and since I don't wanna travel with all my budgeted cash,I will need to make transfer when I have a Canadian Bank account. I have alternatives for the transfer (I am a banker). My question is just on MTN roaming in t.dot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by maxani: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2012
@ siga . Thanks a lot . I do that right away.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2012
Sir P!:
I've always wondered why there are no direct flights from Lagos to t.dot. With the volume of Nigerians coming to Canada , any airline plying that route would be making immense profit. And just to reiterate Lufthansa flights stop at Frankfurt, a mate used it a week ago so I'm quite sure . Merry Christmas in advance to everyone
how many bags is a customer allowed to carry?including hand lugage..someone said economy class can take two lugages each 23kg and a hand lugage..is this true?please i need to know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2012
Sir P!:

Cos our gov do not have a bilateral air agreement with Canada yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by luckyDon1: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2012
Please pals we need urgent answers about the number of bags that we can carry because if its true,then we may not be able to carry enough foodstuffs...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2012
adim02: @rocker when did you apply?Cos i apply to same school on 31th of november which an 7digit id no was sent to me but up till now,i have not recieve reply from the school.I submited all my doc.Through email.

i applied early november... and i sent my transcript thru email....other doc which was my certificate was sent thru email....and i got a reply from them last week. give em time, they will get back to u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2012
don_decency: Do u need toefl if u re goin 4 an Bsc in canada?

U will hv to check d school's website. Most schools waive test of english lang for Nigerian's but some insist. Best bet, check d school's website, also make sure u hv min of credit @ waec.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.