Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,933 members, 7,980,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (524646 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Falcon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
fflowers: hello y'all. my status changed today yll I was tracking on VAC website @ abt 9:11 to-
Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.
Few mins ago, I tracked it again αη∂ it changed to-
Your application reference number NGA/******/****/** is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 13/07/2012 
Thank you all for ur support, my story is sooo long αη∂ I will update u all, once I get my TRV on thursday next week(when I travel to Lagos)!

did you pay your tuition fees before submitting your visa application ?

congrats once again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
@fflowers same with me ooooo. We give thanks to God. we got a positive response on "FRIDAY THE 13TH"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
fflowers: hello y'all. my status changed today yll I was tracking on VAC website @ abt 9:11 to-
Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.
Few mins ago, I tracked it again αη∂ it changed to-
Your application reference number NGA/******/****/** is now ready for collection.Please visit the centre where you submitted your application with your Receipt and Identification Proof between 08:00am and 03:30 pm (Local Time) all working days to collect the same which has been processed on 13/07/2012 
Thank you all for ur support, my story is sooo long αη∂ I will update u all, once I get my TRV on thursday next week(when I travel to Lagos)!
congrats bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
solomon okeigar: @fflowers same with me ooooo. We give thanks to God. we got a positive response on "FRIDAY THE 13TH"
congrats oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!our own go soon come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by galala123(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
shavel: congrats oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!our own go soon come

Congrats to Solomon and fflowers. Some good news in the house is long overdue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by fflowers: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks y'alll! Yes i paid my tuition fees on 4th july αη∂ received the confirmation on 6th july and submitted this receipt on 9th july. Thanks! Btw, I'm a hot lady, nt a dude! But I sure can hustle more than a dude wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
fflowers: Thanks y'alll! Yes i paid my tuition fees on 4th july αη∂ received the confirmation on 6th july and submitted this receipt on 9th july. Thanks! Btw, I'm a hot lady, nt a dude! But I sure can hustle more than a dude wink

congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
congrats @fflowers and @solomon okeigar
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by geotherm: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
solomon okeigar: @fflowers same with me ooooo. We give thanks to God. we got a positive response on "FRIDAY THE 13TH"

Congratulations to both of u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
@fflower, whatz up sent u alotta msgs on fb but no reply, all d same...congrats ooo........start preparing to land in manitoba...............................all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
fflowers: Thanks y'alll! Yes i paid my tuition fees on 4th july αη∂ received the confirmation on 6th july and submitted this receipt on 9th july. Thanks! Btw, I'm a hot lady, nt a dude! But I sure can hustle more than a dude wink

Congrats ♍Ɣ twinny!!!! Today ȋ̊§ the day the lord has made.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
Falcon:

did you pay your tuition fees before submitting your visa application ?

congrats once again.

Nice one babe !!Congratulations -- how many months did your application take? did you pay full Sch. fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
shavel: congrats oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!our own go soon come

!!!Congratulations.......we hope the good news continue........ Thumbs up for both of you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Sir P!:

@olami1224 I submitted mine yesterday as well, would have submitted some weeks ago, but I had to sort some things out.. Have you received the alert from VAC that your "application is now being processed bla bla" ?
We shall all get there Amen!

@Sir P,

The status changed when i tracked it that it as been received for processing at VAC....... we hope to receive a positive response soon........ did you apply for undergraduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Noswaa:

Your case may be better handled by Qualified immigration consultants that will tell you the best visa to apply because they may assumed that you want to rejoin him in Canada and in such a situation you need to apply for reunion,because visiting visa is not expected to last long,i will advise you to send email to them or you visit their office.This is just the little i no,am not an expert.I do expect more experts to deliberate 2

You need to go over to there embassy, "14 Anifowoshe Street, and make a complain and they'll give you a form to fill if you wanna withdrawal your application, but i think when you get there just make a complain they'll ask for your details and am sure you'll be called within two weeks. Don't withdrawal your application for future purposes.

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Congrats to fflowers and okeigar.
Go ahead and pick up ur trv, so happy for u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bancan: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
Olami1224:

You need to go over to there embassy, "14 Anifowoshe Street, and make a complain and they'll give you a form to fill if you wanna withdrawal your application, but i think when you get there just make a complain they'll ask for your details and am sure you'll be called within two weeks. Don't withdrawal your application for future purposes.

Regards
thanks I'll go there next week unfailingly.to mercilicious my husband is out of school already I wanted to attend his convocation remember.how early should I get there? Ya mercy it hasn't been easy without my nusband, its almost 2years I set my eyes on him. I've sent a mail to them twice only to get autoreply so I guess its time to visit d embassy.thanks a lot everyone for the audience
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
Olami1224:

@Sir P,

The status changed when i tracked it that it as been received for processing at VAC....... we hope to receive a positive response soon........ did you apply for undergraduate?

@olami1224 Amen, no a foundation programme before university. We should be expecting medicals in 3wks by God's grace. Who's your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hi everyone. I got my admission to study information technology solution in canada. This was done through my agent, who later called me that I have to bring some document to be submitted which I did. Before now I was told that it takes four months for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ canadian consulate (embassy) to reply your application. But to my greatest surprise I was called by my agent in 2months time after I applied, that †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ embassy have replied and I should come for medicals. Now my questions is, †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ statement of account I submitted was about 3.7M naiara, which was my dad account and also some landed properties. So now they called me foe medicals have they finished verifying †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account because am taking money from it to pay my school fees which is about 2M naira. And lastly what are my chances to get †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ visa after being called up for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2012
thanks yall. wish you same. hope to see u soon in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2012
donnet: Hi everyone. I got my admission to study information technology solution in canada. This was done through my agent, who later called me that I have to bring some document to be submitted which I did. Before now I was told that it takes four months for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ canadian consulate (embassy) to reply your application. But to my greatest surprise I was called by my agent in 2months time after I applied, that †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ embassy have replied and I should come for medicals. Now my questions is, †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ statement of account I submitted was about 3.7M naiara, which was my dad account and also some landed properties. So now they called me foe medicals have they finished verifying †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account because am taking money from it to pay my school fees which is about 2M naira. And lastly what are my chances to get †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ visa after being called up for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ medicals

yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 5:18am On Jul 14, 2012
donnet: Hi everyone. I got my admission to study information technology solution in canada. This was done through my agent, who later called me that I have to bring some document to be submitted which I did. Before now I was told that it takes four months for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ canadian consulate (embassy) to reply your application. But to my greatest surprise I was called by my agent in 2months time after I applied, that †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ embassy have replied and I should come for medicals. Now my questions is, †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ statement of account I submitted was about 3.7M naiara, which was my dad account and also some landed properties. So now they called me foe medicals have they finished verifying †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account because am taking money from it to pay my school fees which is about 2M naira. And lastly what are my chances to get †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ visa after being called up for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ medicals

@donnet,when did you submit and when were you called for medical,did your status on vac site changed?as per paying skool fee..maybe you should finish your medical and get ur trv before paying skool fee,since d embassy didn't instruct you to do so,why the rush?..hope to read answers to my question..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Josh121(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2012
Nairalanders please I have. A question , if I have my tuition fee and every other fee in my account do I need to still provide sponsor ? I want to sponsor myself for undergraduate course . Please advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2012
@josh I don't think you can sponsor yóurself, because CDHC will be wondering how your 2nd,3rd and 4th year fees will be paid. Unless you have fees and maintenance for four years + as an undergraduate what kinda job do you do that will generate so much? Those are ?'S you should ask yourself
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2012
Sir P!:
@josh I don't think you can sponsor yóurself, because CDHC will be wondering how your 2nd,3rd and 4th year fees will be paid. Unless you have fees and maintenance for four years + as an undergraduate what kinda job do you do that will generate so much? Those are ?'S you should ask yourself

good one

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olayanjuke: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2012
hello all i have taken my time to go through this thread and i know my question is a bit backwards but pls take some time to reply cos it will be very much appreciated. Can anyone pls put me through the details/requirements to gain admission to the University of Saskatchawen, i would very much love to go and do my masters in computer science there and i would really love to act fast as the deadline is July 30th. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2012
GuudGod:

@donnet,when did you submit and when were you called for medical,did your status on vac site changed?as per paying skool fee..maybe you should finish your medical and get ur trv before paying skool fee,since d embassy didn't instruct you to do so,why the rush?..hope to read answers to my question..

@ GuudGod, I applied for †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ visa by may and I was called for medicals just three days back. No my status have not change and also †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ embassy have given me go ahead to pay my fees, since †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ daed line set by †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ school have passed. What ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ my chances of getting †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ visa after my medicals. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2012
@donnet. You have a good chance, who's your sponsor? Have you been tracking it on the VFS website or your agent just informed you? Who's your agent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Josh121: Nairalanders please I have. A question , if I have my tuition fee and every other fee in my account do I need to still provide sponsor ? I want to sponsor myself for undergraduate course . Please advice

@josh. Yes one can sponsor him or her self, but their ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ some rules. You need to be from †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ age of 28 years and above in other to sponsor your self, because they belive should be be able to take care of your self by now. For †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ minimum amount that must be in your account is from 3.5 million upwards. But if you are under †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ age of 28, then you need a sponsor. So what I will advise you to do is that if under †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ age of 28. Transfer †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money to your dad or mum account or even your siblings still bearing same name with you. But your dad is preferable, why may ask why. †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ new rules use by †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Nigeria canada consulate now is that when sponsor by your parent you have more chances of getting your visa. They believe your parent can not leave you stranded over their. Try to add any landed property to your document it can also help you a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by donnet(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2012
Sir P!:
@donnet. You have a good chance, who's your sponsor? Have you been tracking it on the VFS website or your agent just informed you? Who's your agent?

@sir p. Thanks for that. My dad is my sponsor and he added up to 5 landed properties to my document. one of it is a shopping complex another is a student hostel containing 16 self contains and also a story building of four different 3 bed room flat and another building of about 2 flat of 3 bed room each. My agent is working a company. They help me gain †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ admission and also working on my visa. No am not tracking anything on †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ net. Maybe that is done by my agent and also can I know how to track it on net. Now I have go aheard to pay my fees can I take †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money from †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account that I show †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ embassy to pay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by moty4all: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2012
Who is ur sponsor

donnet:

@josh. Yes one can sponsor him or her self, but their ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ some rules. You need to be from †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ age of 28 years and above in other to sponsor your self, because they belive should be be able to take care of your self by now. For †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ minimum amount that must be in your account is from 3.5 million upwards. But if you are under †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ age of 28, then you need a sponsor. So what I will advise you to do is that if under †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ age of 28. Transfer †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money to your dad or mum account or even your siblings still bearing same name with you. But your dad is preferable, why may ask why. †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ new rules use by †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Nigeria canada consulate now is that when sponsor by your parent you have more chances of getting your visa. They believe your parent can not leave you stranded over their. Try to add any landed property to your document it can also help you a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2012
donnet:

@sir p. Thanks for that. My dad is my sponsor and he added up to 5 landed properties to my document. one of it is a shopping complex another is a student hostel containing 16 self contains and also a story building of four different 3 bed room flat and another building of about 2 flat of 3 bed room each. My agent is working a company. They help me gain †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ admission and also working on my visa. No am not tracking anything on †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ net. Maybe that is done by my agent and also can I know how to track it on net. Now I have go aheard to pay my fees can I take †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money from †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ account that I show †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ embassy to pay.

@donnet You need yóur application ref no to track and that's on the receipt which will most likely be with your agent. Tho you could try mailing VFS with your name, passport no, date of birth , submission date and ask for your reference no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.