Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,610 members, 7,951,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (521658 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by owenklay: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year all, I feel that the list should be in the format you stated and not otherwise. (proposed program, level, University / college) I
earthgr.eeners:
TEAM FALL 2013

1) owenklay : PG
2) galala123: PG
3) Goldie20: UG
4) ronakoks : PG
5) earthgreeners: PG
6) kanayogod: UG
7) freshdude: PG
8.) adim02: PG
9) jman77: UG
10) dommakavelli: PG
11) bukahands: PG
12) just_thinking: UG
13) mekusino: PG
14) blink6: UG
15) alezdegr8: PG
16) ezme: PG
17) efosa12345
18*) *newacca: PG
19) Imadebaby: PG
20) rockar: PG
21) elkharpone: UG
22) emmatony: PG
23) vooz: PG
24) accra2005: PG
25) seir405: PG
26) Emblem: PG

NB: Those whose names are yet to be added should indicate their proposed program, level, University / college.

Last Update: 01/01/2013 02: 25am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
owenklay: Happy new year all, I feel that the list should be in the format you stated and not otherwise. (proposed program, level, University / college) I

Bro I gat ur point, I wld update that as from 2mrw...can u please provide ur details?....Program, University

From my record book, you applied to study Sociology at Regina, Mcmaster, Toronto, and Waterloo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 1:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Siga: ....Sorry to hear of ur cousin's wahala....he will have to call the Ethopian airline to track his luggage....he may still have it sent to him, but if they cant find it....bros, I sorry ooo....he might just be given $100 or there about, unless he has insurance....which I doubt he has .....BTW....this can happen with any airline oooo.....

Landed toronto today Jan 1st after God knows how many hours in the air with stop overs addis ababa, rome and toronto. ethiopian airways misplaced my bag too o, sumbody tell me say make i no worry, say na to sue dem grin
Omo, dis place cold no b small o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 2:00am On Jan 02, 2013
Prof Siga, me don enta town o, still in toronto tho, cldnt get a flight to edmonton, fully booked till friday (air canada)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 2:05am On Jan 02, 2013
dealexad: Prof Siga, me don enta town o, still in toronto tho, cldnt get a flight to edmonton, fully booked till friday (air canada)

Welcome to Toronto, you came when the weather is teasing us with mild winter . . . Enjoy yourself in Canada and God Bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Jokzoh: 3:13am On Jan 02, 2013
In London now. My baggage wasn't misplaced thou most of them who claimed Ethiopia airline misplaced theirs later got it. Yes, it's very cold and people can't but notice I am a newbie despite the tons of winter jacket I have on. I am so tired now after almost 24hrs of flight. I cant but give kudos to Ethiopia airline. They are simply fantastic......I'm off for now. Good luck to all medical hopefuls and TRV awaitees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Siga: 3:21am On Jan 02, 2013
dealexad: Prof Siga, me don enta town o, still in toronto tho, cldnt get a flight to edmonton, fully booked till friday (air canada)
....Nice one...welcome.... met one of my Nairaland people today sef....the person landed on Sunday...we had a nice time and alot of gist....hoping to welcome u as well....send me an email and we can work something out....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dealexad(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Jokzoh: In London now. My baggage wasn't misplaced thou most of them who claimed Ethiopia airline misplaced theirs later got it. Yes, it's very cold and people can't but notice I am a newbie despite the tons of winter jacket I have on. I am so tired now after almost 24hrs of flight. I cant but give kudos to Ethiopia airline. They are simply fantastic......I'm off for now. Good luck to all medical hopefuls and TRV awaitees.

was looking out for you on the flight: addis aababa - toronto...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Goldie20: 3:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Dealeaxed and Jokzoh.. Good Luck On Your Studies Oooo.. Hope To Meet You Guys There Someday Somehow.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2013
bashtee:

Hope to see you in Mississauga

Yes Boss, By God's Grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2013
@Dealeaxed and Jokzoh,i'm so happy and thank GOD for you guys o.we gonna rock the show together someday.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2013
Wow.
Congrats guys. Remember to keep focused .

Kai, I suppose dey travel by now.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2013
Jokzoh: In London now. My baggage wasn't misplaced thou most of them who claimed Ethiopia airline misplaced theirs later got it. Yes, it's very cold and people can't but notice I am a newbie despite the tons of winter jacket I have on. I am so tired now after almost 24hrs of flight. I cant but give kudos to Ethiopia airline. They are simply fantastic......I'm off for now. Good luck to all medical hopefuls and TRV awaitees.
Thanks Jokzoh for ur update.
So u flew ET to london.
Do u hope to go by train to Canny? Plz tell me all abt d train thing. Which locations do they go in Canny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Idomaboi(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2013
mercylicious: Wow.

was it winter you applied for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2013
mercylicious:
So u flew ET to london.
Do u hope to go by train to Canny? Plz tell me all abt d train thing. Which locations do they go in Canny?

Is there a rail system from London to Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Is there a rail system from London to Canada?
no, there is non. Where the railway wan pass? Inside water?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2013
dealexad:

Landed toronto today Jan 1st after God knows how many hours in the air with stop overs addis ababa, rome and toronto. ethiopian airways misplaced my bag too o, sumbody tell me say make i no worry, say na to sue dem grin
It's great to hear you landed safely in T.dot yesterday. I wish you all the best in your endeavour.

@earthgreeners,
I could see you are back in office today as you 've stated yesterday. smiley Good one Lad. Now,get to work and start issuing medical invites and TRV to my ppl #SHARP# have a nice day @ work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2013
kelly4top:
no, there is non. Where the railway wan pass? Inside water?
my guy! Tunnel dey o,even underwater sef,you no sabi all this oyinbo dem? Dem ready breach any gap or obstacle o,forget locomotive ogrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Slowly but surely...good news!
mercylicious: Wow.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
newacca: It's great to hear you landed safely in T.dot yesterday. I wish you all the best in your endeavour.

@earthgreeners,
I could see you are back in office today as you 've stated yesterday. smiley Good one Lad. Now,get to work and start issuing medical invites and TRV to my ppl #SHARP# have a nice day @ work.

Big Bro, we are working really hard to check the files...LOL
How are you doing?

@Jokzoh and dealax,
Welcome to Canada!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Joe980: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
I think he meant London, Ontario.
mercylicious:
So u flew ET to london.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by seedgie(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2013
Happy new year to every body in the house. pls where are other medical awaitee in the house? what is the way forward? sch resumes 7th and no update yet. what do you guys think about sending mails to CDHC? my program start date is just fall and winter each year. e no easy ooo. @mercy and others what do u think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2013
seedgie: Happy new year to every body in the house. pls where are other medical medical awaitee in the house? what the way forward? sch resumes 7th and no update yet. what do you guys think about sending mails to CDHC? my program start date is just fall and winter each year. e no easy ooo. @mercy and others what do u think?
which date did you do ur medical?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

Big Bro, we are working really hard to check the files...LOL
How are you doing?

@Jokzoh and dealax,
Welcome to Canada!

Big ups! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2013
newacca: which date did you do ur medical?

He is awaiting Medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by eldredthedon(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2013
dealexad:

Congrats dude....please did u require transit visa'a at any of ur stopover's?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by abusaibu: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2013
Goodday guys, i check the status of my application for the Federal Skill Work Programme last week and i saw there, Decision Made, but i filled in since 2006 and i heard that they are going to cancell application receieved b/4 Feb 27 2008 and now i saw Decision Made.

Pls can anyone tell me, what does that imply? does it mean that they want to refund my money back to me or what? thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2013
seedgie: Happy new year to every body in the house. pls where are other medical awaitee in the house? what is the way forward? sch resumes 7th and no update yet. what do you guys think about sending mails to CDHC? my program start date is just fall and winter each year. e no easy ooo. @mercy and others what do u think?

I think we should give CDHC 2weeks to call all medical awaitees and after that if no words na to defer to the next available start date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2013
abusaibu: Goodday guys, i check the status of my application for the Federal Skill Work Programme last week and i saw there, Decision Made, but i filled in since 2006 and i heard that they are going to cancell application receieved b/4 Feb 27 2008 and now i saw Decision Made.

Pls can anyone tell me, what does that imply? does it mean that they want to refund my money back to me or what? thanks.
@Mr.Siga,Fhemmmy,Paulo man
Please we need your say on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by xtus(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Expectant Medical Awaitees

@OmosanyaOlak 3rd August
@bryanhumber 15th August
@mercylicious- Sept 13th
@Don cipher - Sept 17th
@Xtus- Sept 18th
@lalla89- Sept 19
@adexcube - sept 24th (flight School)
@Princetoochi -Sept 26th

@Kayce43 (jus got called for medicals)

2013 our year of divine favour from GOD, IJN...... AMEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by pauloman(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2013
abusaibu: Goodday guys, i check the status of my application for the Federal Skill Work Programme last week and i saw there, Decision Made, but i filled in since 2006 and i heard that they are going to cancell application receieved b/4 Feb 27 2008 and now i saw Decision Made.

Let me first and foremost wish u a very hearty congrations bro. You made it through the rough and stormy paths. For you to see that update on ur file means u are one of the lucky few that the VO had worked on ur file to a stage before a final decision is to be made just when the new policy to cancel the about 300,000 applications that applied before february 2008.

But now a final decision has been made on ur file because those lucky few like u will see their files treated to conclusion and i am glad u are one of them. So do not waste time,take the next flight to Accra,Ghana and pick up ur PRV. Its normally on mondays by 8am. Congrats once again and see u in Canada Bro !

NB: On a second thought have u not been checking ur email that u receive from the embassy? Check the email u indicated on ur application for correspondence with the embassy because u ought to have been receiving updates from them to do some certain things. So check that email and know what the update is before u travel because from the way u spoke up there u dont check the email. All the best bro !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by genep: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2013
@Idomaboi Any update, have you been tracking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.