Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (523599 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by khemthar: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
hehehehehehe shocked undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by stone2x: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
[size=20pt]Dear Nairaland members:

Need to start a new life in canada, please hw do i accomplish this?[/size]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
stone2x: [size=20pt]Dear Nairaland members:

Need to start a new life in canada, please hw do i accomplish this?[/size]
7million ways to canny........choose one!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
jman77: 7million ways to canny........choose one!

She wants u to tell her one and make up her mind.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by jman77(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
ferdimako:

He wants u to tell him one and make up her mind.
oooooook! He needs to read from part 1 and quit being a lazy arse.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by teexzle: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ok..do d re-packaging again, God bless
adexcube:

Not going for Masters but for flight training, not a company account but a community account with four signatories and my uncles account, i guess that is where the problem came from so guys please learn from this. I dint include any property but my next application will be loaded with everything i can submit both properties and letters from the lawyer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
jman77: oooooook! He needs to read from part 1 and quit being a lazy arse.

I don't know the gender...confusion.She or He should come up with something first.Reading from Part1 meant for student visa when may be she wants to get in as a PR...Some folks will always be lazy bone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by blawi1(f): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin I laughed out loud when I saw the HUGE font size words. Stone 2x, you decide what path you wanna take to Canada. Is it by mariage to a PR or Citizen, as a student, as a visitor who will overstay her tourist visa permit, by immigrating from here to become a Permanent Resident? So many ways to chose from. Most discussions here pertain to student visa applications so if that's not what you desire... we cannot help you as well as others can.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hummm... Today makes it 3months that my application got submitted to CDHC for study permit, status yet unchanged, earnestly waiting 4 medicals. God i believe your will alone will come to past.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
tracking mode reloaded..... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by kelly4top: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
FOR THOSE THAT SUBMITED EARLY NOVEMBER PLS START TRACKING NOW AS THEY TREATED FEW NOVEMBER FILES TODAY. Cheeers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
kelly4top: FOR THOSE THAT SUBMITED EARLY NOVEMBER PLS START TRACKING NOW AS THEY TREATED FEW NOVEMBER FILES TODAY. Cheeers!

Are u working at CDHC?....abi se the VOs b ur friend?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Freshdude, how far?, any news from any angle?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Adexhat(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kelly4top u don come again? wink
alright o, i beg tell ur peeps 4 CDHC to hasten up ds work o, heartbeat rate is increasing on per second now!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
earthgreeners:

Are u working at CDHC?....abi se the VOs b ur friend?

Just enjoy his pronouncements.Dude,don't blow ur cover!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
earthgreeners: @Freshdude, how far?, any news from any angle?

And iwinosajack, wade in:My lil bro is having issues with now.He wants to do a research-based Ms but no supervisor anywhere and if he opts for a non-research based Ms,can he change to what he wants when in Canada? Like changing to his dream Ms or/and school that will work with him.To get admitted on non-research based major seems pretty easier with more tuition but it could be a lot easier to move around Canada physically for the research-based, so we are looking at 2014 if nothing works now.

Pls anybody with knowledge on this situation,should throw light.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
ferdimako: And iwinosajack, wade in:My lil bro is having issues with now.He wants to do a research-based Ms but no supervisor anywhere and if he opts for a non-research based Ms,can he change to what he wants when in Canada? Like changing to his dream Ms or/and school that will work with him.To get admitted on non-research based major seems pretty easier with more tuition but it could be a lot easier to move around Canada physically for the research-based, so we are looking at 2014 if nothing works now.

Pls anybody with knowledge on this situation,should throw light.

Yes, he can change to his Dream course when he gets to Canada..as long as the course is at the same level (Postgraduate- Postgraduate or Undergraduate to Postgraduate..but not Postgraduate to Undergraduate).....

www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=487&t=15

He can also get admitted without a supervisor if his CGPA is high and his application is competitive enough (Good Statement of Purpose, Good Recommendation from Professors)...I have a friend who just got admitted to UofS research based course without a supervisor....

In all, I advise him to apply to 2 or 3 universities...Course based and research based
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Just enjoy his pronouncements.Dude,don't blow ur cover!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by gbesunboke: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2013
blawi1: @gbesunboke:
You need to send in your original degree certificate, original birth certificate, original everything. That is why most people are anxious when there is a delay in the visa processing. All your documents remain with them until you get your visa, be it 2 months or 6 months.
@all pls i need to really knw wat to do concerning my application .i want to send my appplication in by second week march and am having two sponsor .my blood broda workin in the uk As am IT manager in London stock Exchange and my uncle as senior Engineer in Shell lagos.what are the main document and do i need send the Original document or the photocopies .pls house i count on u .goign for Engineering programm PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by aymanchy: 2:44am On Feb 23, 2013
Hi House,

I noticed you guys do talk alot about study permit here....Please I would like to go over to Canada for visiting with my wife and my son.

I have a cousin over there who is sending the IV letter

I have my own business, registered since 2010, my wife works with a law firm and her pay is cool.

We've been to dubai and South African twice and have Germany and France refusal on our passport

Please what document did i need to submit and whats our chances getting the Visa.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by TRVIJN: 3:39am On Feb 23, 2013
Hi everyone.I'm in Canada now. thank God for everything. Will share my Canadian dream with you guys and days go by.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by iwinosajack: 4:59am On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=TRV_IJN]Hi everyone.I'm in Canada now. thank God for everything. Will share my Canadian dream with you guys and days go by

Thumbs up!! Well done man! We will be wit u pretty soon IJN. God be with u!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Odinwa(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2013
TRV_IJN: Hi everyone.I'm in Canada now. thank God for everything. Will share my Canadian dream with you guys and days go by.
Congrats bro! I really made it. Did u go for studies or PR? Please if u woldnt mind can u please email me, I need to verify something from u pls. Thanks. Congrats once again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yes, he can change to his Dream course when he gets to Canada..as long as the course is at the same level (Postgraduate- Postgraduate or Undergraduate to Postgraduate..but not Postgraduate to Undergraduate).....

www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=487&t=15

He can also get admitted without a supervisor if his CGPA is high and his application is competitive enough (Good Statement of Purpose, Good Recommendation from Professors)...I have a friend who just got admitted to UofS research based course without a supervisor....

In all, I advise him to apply to 2 or 3 universities...Course based and research based

Thanks so much.He has almost resigned to starting early enough against 2014.So that everything will fall in place;getting done with NYSC etc.He's 4.14 GPA B.Sc,Biochemistry,Upper credit in Diploma of computer Science,O'level,87 Toefl,305 Gre,good SOP and he is 24.He has couple of good references from his profs. U of S shld be University of Saskatchewan right.He hopes to get a good bargain,when it comes to Supervisor on his research-based major or/and scholarships.I will let him see why getting in first will still work as you suggested.Thanks dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2013
ferdimako: Thanks so much.He has almost resigned to starting early enough against 2014.So that everything will fall in place;getting done with NYSC etc.He's 4.14 GPA B.Sc,Biochemistry,Upper credit in Diploma of computer Science,O'level,87 Toefl,305 Gre,good SOP and he is 24.He has couple of good references from his profs. U of S shld be University of Saskatchewan right.He hopes to get a good bargain,when it comes to Supervisor on his research-based major or/and scholarships.I will let him see why getting in first will still work as you suggested.Thanks dear.

Nice result....what is stopping him from getting started?..
Besides, there is still time for him to get a supervisor.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by aymanchy: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Hi House,

I noticed you guys do talk alot about study permit here....Please I would like to go over to Canada for visiting with my wife and my son.

I have a cousin over there who is sending the IV letter

I have my own business, registered since 2010, my wife works with a law firm and her pay is cool.

We've been to dubai and South African twice and have Germany and France refusal on our passport

Please what document did i need to submit and whats our chances getting the Visa.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockar: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2013
pholubaba:
@rockar Ok thanks, i already paid abt $7000 and i'm waiting for my admission letter to be sent so i can apply soonest, have to paid too? and are you planning to apply thru vac or take it to cdhc urself?

im planning to submit thru vac. or which one do u think is better? and how much is vac?...i have not paid the school fees. i am planning to pay next week...i already have my admission letter. im still just gathering some documents to include with my application. i will apply next month...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
earthgreeners: @Freshdude, how far?, any news from any angle?
Oga greeners, nun much oo. Still scouting admission from this skools. Hopefully am gonna hear from 1 on or after 15 of next month. Any show for ur side.?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
freshdude: Oga greeners, nun much oo. Still scouting admission from this skools. Hopefully am gonna hear from 1 on or after 15 of next month. Any show for ur side.?

They all (MUN, Sask, UofM) promised Next week......
End of February*

continue with the other supporting documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
rockar: im planning to submit thru vac. or which one do u think is better? and how much is vac?...i have not paid the school fees. i am planning to pay next week...i already have my admission letter. im still just gathering some documents to include with my application. i will apply next month...

VAC is about N5000

1st Floor, 16 Billingway
Oregun, Ikeja,
Lagos State
Nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by freshdude: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
earthgreeners:

They all (MUN, Sask, UofM) promised Next week......
End of February*

continue with the other supporting documents
I was gathering supporting documents, Then I saw my name as a shareholder in popsi's coy.! I think that's a strong family tie.! Can't wait to see my admission letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by adim02: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
God help me this time for my trv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (404)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.