Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,884 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:07 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (295449 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
@nurexg....answer me bruv!! Via interview
Re: CBN Test. by Gentlekay: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Seems nurex is having some right info because. The list in lagos is 52 and from what I read on this forum someone said Abuja is 119. totalling 171. These are two independent information with total equals what nurex gave. Let's pray and. Hope others will be true
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gentlekay: Seems nurex is having some right info because. The list in lagos is 52 and from what I read on this forum someone said Abuja is 119. totalling 171. These are two independent information with total equals what nurex gave. Let's pray and. Hope others will be true

What about Kano? Are u excluding them?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
NJ4life:
Can check the list. I have a feeling that might be the total list but most people on that list might not have gotten invite letters. Can anyone have access to the list there?

I have that feeling also. The turn up is pretty low compared to the list. Tomorrow is meant to be the last day and the turn up isn't even up to 50.

To those awaiting, never give up yet. I feel your names are on that list.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
nurexg: CBN has their hospistal ross the counry man. The list has already been send to them when u come they confirm. As for the batches thesame way they did for the interview. Like I said more list will be aproved in shaa Allah. Your performance in the exams plus that of the interview that will qualify you. Moreover CBN need more IT gurus than any other qualification for now. NoTE na brancess all of una dey go ooo. But if u get long leg u fit stay abuja.

Hello nurex, it's seems you have long legs. What you mean is that the next batch of pre-staff will be posted to branches outside abj and the first batch now undergoing medicals will stay here?. Please clarify on this. Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
@GENTLKEY: WHAT OF KANO?
Re: CBN Test. by mygreen: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls check ur statistics well...i was scheduled for medicals in kano...d list here is almost 100 alone, not to talk of lagos, abuja e.t.c..i can confirm dat the posting was based on ur contact address...i also heard that more lists will come too....i wish u guys success..
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
mygreen: Pls check ur statistics well...i was scheduled for medicals in kano...d list here is almost 100 alone, not to talk of lagos, abuja e.t.c..i can confirm dat the posting was based on ur contact address...i also heard that more lists will come too....i wish u guys success..

That's a noteworthy point mygreen. His statistics is definitely wrong. but one thing pls mygreen, from the turn up in kano, is there any indication dat upto 100 people actual came for the excersize?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
seems to me that @1odogwu is bent on destroying people's hope for the job here...i wonder what is motives are. @all: whose report shall you believe, dont be discouraged, more people will still be called. good day.
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
konfessor: seems to me that @1odogwu is bent on destroying people's hope for the job here...i wonder what is motives are. @all: whose report shall you believe, dont be discouraged, more people will still be called. good day.

I'm not destroying anyones hope. I'm trying to be objective. If the Kano List say 100people and only say 35 turns up, then that's an indication that a whole lot of people in the list have not yet been invited for Medicals.
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ Wizzy, where u dey my man, any update for me from ur souces?
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
Make una calm down.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
dont loss hope my dear friends. the list at the hospital are complete, more list will be send to them soon. and as regards to posting is after training at logos, and about 80 percent na branches. but if after next week you dont get any medical IV then Gaskiya na only RUNS
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
nurexg: dont loss hope my dear friends. the list at the hospital are complete, more list will be send to them soon. and as regards to posting is after training at logos, and about 80 percent na branches. but if after next week you dont get any medical IV then Gaskiya na only RUNS

@nurexg, any news about those that will be called for interview i.e. those from the 9 states that were encouraged to apply in order to shore up their representation at the CBN (Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Yobe, Zamfara, taraba, Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa & FCT). Most of us did the Aptitude late last year. Please when will the CBN start calling for interview? Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
nurexg: dont loss hope my dear friends. the list at the hospital are complete, more list will be send to them soon. and as regards to posting is after training at logos, and about 80 percent na branches. but if after next week you dont get any medical IV then Gaskiya na only RUNS
now thats what i call being objective.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
I don't know that for interview but I will make some inquireis soon. But as of today new list is send to H/R for medicals while new one will soon be send by monday
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
nurexg: I don't know that for interview but I will make some inquireis soon. But as of today new list is send to H/R for medicals while new one will soon be send by monday

@nurexg, Thanks for the info. Please if there is any news, kindly update us.
Re: CBN Test. by Aloyobote: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
@nurexg, Thanks for the info again, can you confirm if experienced IT support will be included in the next list. Has anybody interviewed in late November been called for medicals for experienced IT support?
Re: CBN Test. by Fyssy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
For pple awaiting medicals.

Since medical invites were sent last week friday. Let us hope another list will be released tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: CBN Test. by mygreen: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
1odogwu:

That's a noteworthy point mygreen. His statistics is definitely wrong. but one thing pls mygreen, from the turn up in kano, is there any indication dat upto 100 people actual came for the excersize?

As @ d time i was there, d numbers were about 40, and i guess more r still coming...
Re: CBN Test. by MR1: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2013
I have finished my medical today in Abuja (CBN Clinic). Those who are saying the number in Abuja is this or that my be correct but not all those in abuja are senior staff. Junior staff are part of the people doing their medicals in abuja. For those that are still waiting, i pray that there shld still be invite for medical cos i want everyone that made it to the interview to get this job. My heart is with you.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2013
M&R :
I have finished my medical today in Abuja (CBN Clinic). Those who are saying the number in Abuja is this or that my be correct but not all those in abuja are senior staff. Junior staff are part of the people doing their medicals in abuja. For those that are still waiting, i pray that there shld still be invite for medical cos i want everyone that made it to the interview to get this job. My heart is with you.

i dont even beliv dare wil b anoda batch n 4 dose expecting anoda batch 2day pls dont put 100% of ur heart on it cos as of me i hav decided 2 move ON lyf continues so if it comes fine n if it doesnt fyn. just ask ursef Y wuld CBN want 2 send d invite based on batches? 4d interview is undstandble cos of diff positn so it needs diff sets of IT interviewers n 2 avoid crowd since ONLY abuja is used BUT 4 medicals ALL d positions were cald SO Y do dey need to do it in batches? HAD it bin d clinic 2b used is ONLY ABUJA den we can also say is because of crowd, instead 3 clinics r in use n 4 like 3-4 days so 4dat reason just 4get abt BATCHES just erase CBN let it b DUST 2 DUST, ASHES 2 ASHES A TIN OF D PAST
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2013
smicheal555:

i dont even beliv dare wil b anoda batch n 4 dose expecting anoda batch 2day pls dont put 100% of ur heart on it cos as of me i hav decided 2 move ON lyf continues so if it comes fine n if it doesnt fyn. just ask ursef Y wuld CBN want 2 send d invite based on batches? 4d interview is undstandble cos of diff positn so it needs diff sets of IT interviewers n 2 avoid crowd since ONLY abuja is used BUT 4 medicals ALL d positions were cald SO Y do dey need to do it in batches? HAD it bin d clinic 2b used is ONLY ABUJA den we can also say is because of crowd, instead 3 clinics r in use n 4 like 3-4 days so 4dat reason just 4get abt BATCHES just erase CBN let it b DUST 2 DUST, ASHES 2 ASHES A TIN OF D PAST
Looool! u're such a Pessimist! You shld be Optimistic bout everything!! Everything in Nigeria is in batches....although, I'm still waiting for interview, I'm only tellin u 2b hopeful man! Keep ur email open 24/7!! Bless-up!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Looool! u're such a Pessimist! You shld be Optimistic bout everything!! Everything in Nigeria is in batches....although, I'm still waiting for interview, I'm only tellin u 2b hopeful man! Keep ur email open 24/7!! Bless-up!

wat am sayin is called bin pragmatic n not pessimist! check d siuation on ground all d evidence n judge objectively witout allowing ur emotional filin to cloud ur judgement!!!
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2013
smicheal555:

wat am sayin is called bin pragmatic n not pessimist! check d siuation on ground all d evidence n judge objectively witout allowing ur emotional filin to cloud ur judgement!!!
dude!!! keep your pragmatism to your self man. for pete's sake! while some people are being hopeful, u are just bent on forcing ur pessimism down our throat. it wont hurt to have a little faith and hope, will it?
Re: CBN Test. by tunapawizzy: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
konfessor: dude!!! keep your pragmatism to your self man. for pete's sake! while some people are being hopeful, u are just bent on forcing ur pessimism down our throat. it wont hurt to have a little faith and hope, will it?
actually what smicheal displays is more of pragmatism than pessismism, he gave his reasons for thinking along that line and he appears to make some sense, i understand him, some people have difficulties in picking themselves up after dashed hopes and maybe that is what he is trying to guide against, we shouldnt crucify him for expecting d worst WHILE he truly hopes for the best. We can only help point out the benefits of having faith and positive hopes to him

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2013
For those who haven't receive ur medical Invite, all hope is not lost cos some people turned down the offer, I know a friend who is in London who says he's not interest n another friend who works in NNPC who might nt want 2 resign his position n others. The Abuja list 4 medicals is d Master List meanin it contains d names of people doing their medicals in both LAGOS and KANO, so if d list is less than 120 it means like 50 plus people will soon receive their invite..I saw a breakdown of d number of staff needed in IT n I can assure u Its 170 so 170 people will be taken... For those waiting 4 interview buggle up I saw Nextzon guys Yesterday in CBN bringin dd Result of d test, so very soon interview will be on.

For those who hv finished their medical pray that u'll be given a good position..I thank God mine is Assistant Manager
Re: CBN Test. by lapcat2000: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2013
For those who haven't receive ur medical Invite, all hope is not lost cos some people turned down the offer, I know a friend who is in London who says he's not interest n another friend who works in NNPC who might nt want 2 resign his position n others. The Abuja list 4 medicals is d Master List meanin it contains d names of people doing their medicals in both LAGOS and KANO, so if d list is less than 120 it means like 50 plus people will soon receive their invite..I saw a breakdown of d number of staff needed in IT n I can assure u Its 170 so 170 people will be taken... For those waiting 4 interview buggle up I saw Nextzon guys Yesterday in CBN bringin dd Result of d test, so very soon interview will be on.
Re: CBN Test. by phf2be: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2013
Assistant Manager? Pls how many years' experience and year of graduation please? I was told those are the criteria used for grading.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2013
lapcat2000: For those who haven't receive ur medical Invite, all hope is not lost cos some people turned down the offer, I know a friend who is in London who says he's not interest n another friend who works in NNPC who might nt want 2 resign his position n others. The Abuja list 4 medicals is d Master List meanin it contains d names of people doing their medicals in both LAGOS and KANO, so if d list is less than 120 it means like 50 plus people will soon receive their invite..I saw a breakdown of d number of staff needed in IT n I can assure u Its 170 so 170 people will be taken... For those waiting 4 interview buggle up I saw Nextzon guys Yesterday in CBN bringin dd Result of d test, so very soon interview will be on.
if u saw nextzon guys in cbn yday it means dey r dare in preparation of d apt test schedule to take place today
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2013
nurexg: I don't know that for interview but I will make some inquireis soon. But as of today new list is send to H/R for medicals while new one will soon be send by monday

BRO. Any update?
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
smicheal555:
if u saw nextzon guys in cbn yday it means dey r dare in preparation of d apt test schedule to take place today
Looool! Afta reading that earlier post about Nextzon officials in d bank...I only laughed!! Result have been ready since adam!!! Cbn is only waiting for the Go-ahead order by d Board/ cut-off point determination before dey start inviting peeps for Interviews....everybody's just cooking stories *sighs*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.