Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:07 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (295429 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2013
noting yet
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2013
nurexg: noting yet

but u r still definite that there is another batch?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2013
No medical invite will roll out today or nextweek Monday, so if you are expecting medical invite today because the previous ones were forwarded on Friday, you will be disappointed. I believe the invites for medicals were sent out state by state alphabetically, and those successful in Yobe state have gotten theirs since lastweek. As I said before, another list of 50 people will be forwarded to FCC for further approval and as at now, the list has not yet left CBN.
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2013
@Wizzy @nurexg and @mbgreat are three persons who seems to have deep insider information regarding the recruitment process. Yet there statements seems contradictory.
Dont know what to believe and what not.

@nurexg said " But as of today new list is send to H/R for medicals while new one will soon be send by monday"
@mbgreat said "No medical invite will roll out today or nextweek Monday,."

@mbgreat said 120 where invited for medicals. while others confirmed that Kano is close to 100 and Lag is about 55.

I am beginning to accept the reality on ground.
Re: CBN Test. by smicheal555: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2013
1odogwu: @Wizzy @nurexg and @mbgreat are three persons who seems to have deep insider information regarding the recruitment process. Yet there statements seems contradictory.
Dont know what to believe and what not.

@nurexg said " But as of today new list is send to H/R for medicals while new one will soon be send by monday"
@mbgreat said "No medical invite will roll out today or nextweek Monday,."

@mbgreat said 120 where invited for medicals. while others confirmed that Kano is close to 100 and Lag is about 55.

[size=14pt]I am beginning to accept the reality on ground.[/size]

like i said bin PRAGMATIC BUT YET ODAS R AGAINST MY STATEMENT
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2013
smicheal555:
like i said bin PRAGMATIC BUT YET ODAS R AGAINST MY STATEMENT

I am now on ur side bro.
Re: CBN Test. by Mby1: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
I can confirm that there will be another batch. What I don't know is if the list is with HR or FCC and the num of pple they will invite. Our batch is 185 pple (those that did medicals).
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
New update the head of the H\R has been called upon by NAtional assembly yesterday that the recruitment process is faulted and the stated that were not properlly represented were still left out. But according to the woman heading the H\R that process is still going on that more people will called and the process is far from over. But going by what is happing in now yesterday at CBN highly influencial people are troping in for lobbying. Guys if u have anybody up there in Government talk to him u mayb lucky to get the offer but still yet few people will get without conection. I will update u guys asap.
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
the nurex guy is onpoint ......mbgreat is speaking on assumptoins
Re: CBN Test. by GBMusik: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Please watch this new funny Video: DShoww - Figure 8 (Dir. by GBFilms) #DOWNLOAD /p3baSy-D
Re: CBN Test. by bilzzman: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
GBMusik: Please watch this new funny Video: DShoww - Figure 8 (Dir. by GBFilms) #DOWNLOAD /p3baSy-D
pple are discussing serious issues,some are uploading video's
misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
nurexg: New update the head of the H\R has been called upon by NAtional assembly yesterday that the recruitment process is faulted and the stated that were not properlly represented were still left out. But according to the woman heading the H\R that process is still going on that more people will called and the process is far from over. But going by what is happing in now yesterday at CBN highly influencial people are troping in for lobbying. Guys if u have anybody up there in Government talk to him u mayb lucky to get the offer but still yet few people will get without conection. I will update u guys asap.

I no sabi Minister or senator. If my brain isn't good enough to get me the job, then they can keep it. I have no one to Lobby for me.
Re: CBN Test. by tunapawizzy: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
i just dey laff o....various shades of insider information...hmmmmm anyways what me i want to know from people that have done medicals is DID ANYONE OF U PEOPLE MEET ANYBODY INVITED FOR ASSISTANT DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE?

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
just called CBN HR number 0946236515. the guy said they are through with IT related jobs...if didnt receive medical letter then forget it..is over! i wish those who received medical letter wonderful stay in CBN.
you can call the number
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
codeworks: just called CBN HR number 0946236515. the guy said they are through with IT related jobs...if didnt receive medical letter then forget it..is over! i wish those who received medical letter wonderful stay in CBN.
you can call the number

Good Bye CBN
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
I JUST CALLED HRM JUST NOW 09-46236530 AND A LADY RESPONDED BY SAYING A LIST JUST CAME OUT BUT THEY ARE YET TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE. I'M RILLY CONFUSE. . I DON'T RILLY KNW! ALOT OF CONTRADICTION.MAY BE SOMEONE CAN TRY ALSO.
Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
abigwary@yahoo.:
I JUST CALLED HRM JUST NOW 09-46236530 AND A LADY RESPONDED BY SAYING A LIST JUST CAME OUT BUT THEY ARE YET TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE. I'M RILLY CONFUSE. . I DON'T RILLY KNW! ALOT OF CONTRADICTION.MAY BE SOMEONE CAN TRY ALSO.

is it for medical letter or interview? which one are you waiting for?

the person i called asked me position i applied for.
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
More IT list will be out but like I said very few will get without RUNS. Who ever told u that IT is over he lied to you. There will be another list for sure.
Re: CBN Test. by tunapawizzy: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
nurexg: More IT list will be out but like I said very few will get without RUNS. Who ever told u that IT is over he lied to you. There will be another list for sure.
meaning if u dont know a topshot or politician to lobby on ur behalf,,,,this recruitment is as good as over ...hmmm naija na wa o
Re: CBN Test. by abigwaryyahoo: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
@CODEWORKS I'M WAITING FOR MEDICALS.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
nurexg: More IT list will be out but like I said very few will get without RUNS. Who ever told u that IT is over he lied to you. There will be another list for sure.
So apparently No gist-up for those awaiting interview
Re: CBN Test. by welgate(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2013

@nurexg, any news about those that will be called for interview?
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
I just finished writting the aptitude test today. Pls do anyone know the cut of mark for acceptance and how long it would take to get the result for the test undecided
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Asa for the interview seriously no info yet. But gaskiya the woman heading H\R have change a lot as regards to CBN recruitment. If one can recall or ask around b4 if CBN call u for interview you have 80% chance of getting it. But this new woman have change a lot things. But by monday I will give u guys new update
Re: CBN Test. by codeworks(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
nurexg: Asa for the interview seriously no info yet. But gaskiya the woman heading H\R have change a lot as regards to CBN recruitment. If one can recall or ask around b4 if CBN call u for interview you have 80% chance of getting it. But this new woman have change a lot things. But by monday I will give u guys new update

Pls, Send me H/R phone no
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
codeworks:

Pls, Send me H/R phone no

LOL u want to call H/R women? she could be at Director/Deputy Gov level. Wat do u want to tel her? to smuggle ur name?
Re: CBN Test. by coonett87: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
sad
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
@nurexg: tnx alot for keeping this house with positive update. Any mews for those that are waiting for interview ?
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
So sad wallai. There will be another aptitute test 2morrow. Venue not clear yet. Is so unfortunate. This H.R woman is sumting else
Re: CBN Test. by smat57: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
nurexg: So sad wallai. There will be another aptitute test 2morrow. Venue not clear yet. Is so unfortunate. This H.R woman is sumting else
som pple even wrote apt test today but is general cos som1 i knw who is in2 IT wrote 2day.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
I wrote the test today ooooo... Pls when am I expecting my result and what is the pass mark abeg make una tell me ooooo
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Am hopeful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.