Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294894 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
naanamee: @ Ouch Daddy and Shaddy, first of all I think we can't equate the process of the IT recruitment with this general one for some obvious reasons, like the issue of concentration on some states with least CBN Staff, but like Shaddy said, it could mean incomplete data as well but that ll mean a lot or larger percentage of those that have written the general test have incomplete data, one thing I know 4 sure is those ones dt would malke to the interview stage would come from both candidates that were contacted for those info and those that were not contacted. Ouch Daddy, I guess am not that helpful in myt analysis, sorry bro..
*smiles.... Bruv! Even d IT skills test had state concentrations too...! It's d same euphoria wit cbn, candidates are contacted for their details if HOUR are running short of their data in d office, it's neva yardstick dat one got a guaranteed interview spot wen contacted for contact details...perhaps d basic thin shld apparently be either ur score & state of concentration too...that's what ifeel bruv...thanks too for ur insights!! u are mouthed!!
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Hey Fam! u Just did Justice to my curiosity!! Bless u a whole lot mate!! Was curious cus d whole shit been gettin a brother confused ni!! Perfect Answer for d Questa...Knuckle Luv bruv..

grin uw
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
I AM THERE ALREADY
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2013
nimarhoda: I AM THERE ALREADY
AMEN.I AM THERE ALREADY TOO.THIS JOB IS MINE.MY PLACE WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANOTHER.THE ALMIGHTY WILL NOT SLEEP NOR SLUMBER UNTIL HE HAS PERFORMED WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO.OH GOD FOR MY SAKE RAISE MEN AND WOMEN FROM NO WHERE TO SPEAK FOR ME.OH GOD IN YOU ALONE DO I PUT MY TRUST,THEREFOR I WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME.HEAVENLY FATHER SILENT ANY MAN AND WOMAN THAT WOULD SAY NO TO MY EMPLOYMENT IN CBN.IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE IT ALREADY.

4 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
bnn
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
Can you imagine, i just got my own iv now, for aptitude test tomorrow at cbn head quarter. Someone should pls give me hits on areas to read. Thanks. No available flight to abuja from owerri.
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
bosswayne: some peeps failed the medicals not due to health factor

BOSS What could possibly be the reason why peeps will fail Medicals? it has never happened in the History of CBN employment and it will never start from our set. PERIOD!
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
obasijoy: Can you imagine, i just got my own iv now, for aptitude test tomorrow at cbn head quarter. Someone should pls give me hits on areas to read. Thanks. No available flight to abuja from owerri.

I believe you opened this thread last year. What happened?. Meanwhile on the test. Read a lot about CBN. History, past governors, core values etc. and practice your GMAT, both numerical and verbal. If its IT you're coming. Read on it. Success.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by MR1: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Shadddy:

BOSS What could possibly be the reason why peeps will fail Medicals? it has never happened in the History of CBN employment and it will never start from our set. PERIOD!

YES It will not and will never happen
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2013

What are you saying and where did you get your info from?.
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Where are these guys with insiders info. When will CBN contact us awaiting training. My patience is wearing off.
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Shadddy:

Soon Bro....remember those sayings Mum use to say...the Patience Dog.......Just chill God is in Control. He wants you to appreciate it the More. smiley

Eat the fattest bone. The more I wait, the more the bone gets fatter lol. I believe so. we've been patient all this while. Counting down this week.
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
embee430:

I believe you opened this thread last year. What happened?. Meanwhile on the test. Read a lot about CBN. History, past governors, core values etc. and practice your GMAT, both numerical and verbal. If its IT you're coming. Read on it. Success.

Thanks. That's how I found it. My insider told me that they will call me but my own turn haven't reached yet. I thank God, finally it has come.
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
obasijoy:

Thanks. That's how I found it. My insider told me that they will call me but my own turn haven't reached yet. I thank God, finally it has come.
if u wanna pass read SHL... Forget GMAT. U can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2013

Bros, how can that be possible? smiley)

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Shadddy:

Re: CBN Test. by mrstanley1: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Shadddy:

By God's Grace we shll meet there. In the end all these will be testimonies. For those who are still waiting for their Interview and apptitude test, The God that did it for us will do it for u guys in Jesus name. Thanks and God bless. See ya all @D Top.
Congrats bro! Please can one still apply, I didn't know when they started the recruitment. Thanks.
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
bless Gkd w
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Please I want to know if the test time is african time. My own time is by 10am but my flight will be landing by 10:20am. Pls can I still meet up. I'm scared of entering night bus. Thanks. Pls I need urget reply to know if I will enter night bus.
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
obasijoy: Please I want to know if the test time is african time. My own time is by 10am but my flight will be landing by 10:20am. Pls can I still meet up. I'm scared of entering night bus. Thanks. Pls I need urget reply to know if I will enter night bus.

Hmm coming from the airport to CBN will take up to 30mins. It's always good to arrive early dear. Why not come a day before that.
Re: CBN Test. by obasijoy(f): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
embee430:

Hmm coming from the airport to CBN will take up to 30mins. It's always good to arrive early dear. Why not come a day before that.

I just got the text msg today and the test is tomorrow by 10am. I didn't check my mail on time. thanks for your response.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
obasijoy:

I just got the text msg today and the test is tomorrow by 10am. I didn't check my mail on time. thanks for your response.

Brother this ur condition critical oooo. Am not a fan of night bus ooo but its like that's ur only alternative if u want totake the test tomorrow. Just incase you take the night journey, I decree that no evil shall meet u on the road and I cease every evil conspiracy by the enemies in Jesus name. It is well. Don't forget to say ur prayers before leaving. And one question. Have you given ur life to christ?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
obasijoy: Please I want to know if the test time is african time. My own time is by 10am but my flight will be landing by 10:20am. Pls can I still meet up. I'm scared of entering night bus. Thanks. Pls I need urget reply to know if I will enter night bus.
wt that time u r landing u r going to miss that test, from abuja airport to CBN office na like 1 hour. So u better find night motor dey com abuja a day before that day if u don't want ur hopes of working in CBN to die a natural death. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2013

But there are flights from Lag 2 Abv as early as 6.00 am why not change ur flight time and pay extra... That seems to be a better solution. U can get on line right now and look for an earlier flight.., becausse if u rely on that 10. 20 am flight u ll be suprised cos once the flight is not the first flight, there are always delay, dey won't take off in time.
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
obasijoy:

Really serious. I guess you're on your way now. You have no choice dear. Board the nearest night bus. God is with you and we here will pray for you. Sleep well so you won't feel exhausted. Safe journey..
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2013
embee430:

Really serious. I guess you're on your way now. You have no choice dear. Board the nearest night bus. God is with you and we here will pray for you. Sleep well so you won't feel exhausted. Safe journey..

Hi Obasi, Are u closed yet?
Re: CBN Test. by freshestboi: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2013
@bosswayne...how far where did u do ur MEDICAL Screening?
Re: CBN Test. by freshestboi: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2013
@bosswayne...I thought u were gonna answer #Am vexed in my Spirit right now...
#I DECREE in the MIGHTY Name of JESUS that every tongue that has risen, trying to rise, or in an attempt to rise to what GOD has done already for me in MY CENTRAL BANK of NIGERIA JOB; be cast down and burnt to their roots, in JESUS Name.

#I reject every re-arrangement of My Destiny by the powers of darkness. The enemy will not write the last chapter of my life in CBN Job in the MIGHTY NAME of JESUS.

#I refuse to be negatively nor politically moved out of the DIVINE AGENDA of GOD for me in CBN Job in JESUS Name.

#Every anti-testimony altar(s), attached to My Destiny and CBN Job to make the sharing of testimony difficult in my life, be rooaaassssted by the HOLY GHOST Fire, in the MIGHTY Name of JESUS.
AMEEEEEEEN.
HALLELUYAH!
HALLELUYAH!!
HALLELUYAH!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2013
freshestboi: @bosswayne...I thought u were gonna answer #Am vexed in my Spirit right now...
#I DECREE in the MIGHTY Name of JESUS that every tongue that has risen, trying to rise, or in an attempt to rise to what GOD has done already for me in MY CENTRAL BANK of NIGERIA JOB; be cast down and burnt to their roots, in JESUS Name.

#I reject every re-arrangement of My Destiny by the powers of darkness. The enemy will not write the last chapter of my life in CBN Job in the MIGHTY NAME of JESUS.

#I refuse to be negatively nor politically moved out of the DIVINE AGENDA of GOD for me in CBN Job in JESUS Name.

#Every anti-testimony altar(s), attached to My Destiny and CBN Job to make the sharing of testimony difficult in my life, be rooaaassssted by the HOLY GHOST Fire, in the MIGHTY Name of JESUS.
AMEEEEEEEN.
HALLELUYAH!
HALLELUYAH!!
HALLELUYAH!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!!!
HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!

Guy no fear na. The guy doesn't really know what he's saying. Perhaps, it's not everyone that turned up for medicals. The list has already been approved and signed.

Lol. See as this guy give you sleepless night. See you at the training.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2013
HI EVERYONE,I GOT A MAIL FROM NEXTZON YESTERDAY ASKING ME TO FORWARD MY RECENT CV,PASSPORT AND ALSO TO FILL A FORM REQUESTING A LOT OF INFO FROM ME.HR IN JAN,2013 ASKED FOR CONFIRMATION OF MY STATE OF ORIGIN,MOBILE NO AND EXAM NO.PLS WHAT IS GOING ON.THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.