Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294503 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
elgans: INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW

1.0    Further to your application for employment in the Bank, we are pleased to invite you for recruitment interview scheduled as follows:*****            

2.0    You are required to come along with the following:
(1)    A copy of this invitation letter
(2)    Means of identification, e.g. International Passport, National Id.  Card, Driver’s License, Work ID. Card, or any valid means of identification.
(3)    Originals and photocopies of credentials including NYSC discharge certificate (minimum of 2.2 in B.Sc or Lower Credit in HND)
        (4)    Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
(5)    Certificate of Indigenization (State/Local Government)
(6)    Two (2) recent passport photographs

Please be punctual.

Chai!!...I'm tripped!!!!! Oh Lord!! May we all receive this IJN!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2013

1.0    Further to your application for employment in the Bank, we are pleased to invite you for recruitment interview scheduled as follows:*****            

2.0    You are required to come along with the following:
(1)    A copy of this invitation letter
(2)    Means of identification, e.g. International Passport, National Id.  Card, Driver’s License, Work ID. Card, or any valid means of identification.
(3)    Originals and photocopies of credentials including NYSC discharge certificate (minimum of 2.2 in B.Sc or Lower Credit in HND)
        (4)    Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
(5)    Certificate of Indigenization (State/Local Government)
(6)    Two (2) recent passport photographs

Please be punctual.

I just copied the message and sent it as a mail to my box.. Just want to have a feel of it.. I'd be doing this until I get the real one
grin ... I do crazy things oooooo lmfao
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Chai!!...I'm tripped!!!!! Oh Lord!! May we all receive this IJN!!!!!!!!!!

Amen oooooo
Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN
Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN IJN

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
xessimmunity: I just copied the message and sent it as a mail to my box.. Just want to have a feel of it.. I'd be doing this until I get the real one grin ... I do crazy things oooooo lmfao
nice one...the Supernatural is often times abnormal
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Tyculuss: nice one...the Supernatural is often times abnormal

We speak d same language bro..
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Looool! This shows this Forum is always vibrant!! Neva Knew some Landers have been landing on this Forum!! Laffs...beliee me y'all we def gon get 2d Interview stage...Insh-Allah!!..Maka-Chukwu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
xessimmunity: We speak d same language bro..
language of victors possessing thier possessions through unprecedented radical show of absolute faith

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
I need to start putting my credentials in place. There is less time for me
Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
xessimmunity: I need to start putting my credentials in place. There is less time for me
i'll follow suit coz the dream is for an appointed time...though it may tarry but IT WILL SURELY COME!
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Tyculuss] i'll follow suit
coz the dream is for an appointed time...though it may tarry but IT WILL SURELY COME![/quot

Our expectations shall not be cut short.. We'd see @ the top
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 12:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Pls House for those that ve done the interview b4, were the invites in batches or at once?
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2013
May God answer our Prayers. Amin.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2013
House, pls a question to the IT Gurus, if I accidentally deleted my mail frm spam using yahoo account and wanna retyrieve it and checked the trash immediately and it wasn't there, is there a way to retrive such mail pls? I didn't read it untill I pressed okay to delete the whole checked boxes that I noticed the sender's name.
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2013
U can try to go to trash. If it does not work then try to go to your settings and find recover mail. I have actually did it once but I could not remember how it goes. In alternative you can try and type recover deleted mail in yahoo help box. Let me know if this helps.
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2013
yinkus2019: U can try to go to trash. If it does not work then try to go to your settings and find recover mail. I have actually did it once but I could not remember how it goes. In alternative you can try and type recover deleted mail in yahoo help box. Let me know if this helps.

Thank Yinka, the trash was empty but I ll try the other options...
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2013
In the alternative u can mail yahoo support ASAP. THEY REPLY WITHIN 24 hours latest
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2013
naanamee: Pls House for those that ve done the interview b4, were the invites in batches or at once?

In batches.
Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2013
elgans: @embee Thanx for the advice,
@nyyn I received d mail abt state of origin and exam number.
I applied for operations

A BIG CONGRATS TO U.PLS, WHAT UR STATE OF ORIGIN AND WHERE IS UR INTERVIEW VENUE?
Re: CBN Test. by adedotuni: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2013
embee430:

In batches.

how exactly does one get certificate of indegenization ?
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2013
adedotun i:

how exactly does one get certificate of indegenization ?

Go to ur local govt and get a certificate..
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
Was there anybody that got interview invitation today apart from the one we have heard. I mean elegans.
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
i think d invtn would be in batches, more ivs would b snt 2 ppl. After d interview, dia's gona b more ivs. Relax ppl..
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2013

1.0 Further to your application for employment in the Bank, we are pleased to invite you for recruitment interview scheduled as follows:*****

2.0 You are required to come along with the following:
(1) A copy of this invitation letter
(2) Means of identification, e.g. International Passport, National Id. Card, Driver’s License, Work ID. Card, or any valid means of identification.
(3) Originals and photocopies of credentials including NYSC discharge certificate (minimum of 2.2 in B.Sc or Lower Credit in HND)
(4) Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
(5) Certificate of Indigenization (State/Local Government)
(6) Two (2) recent passport photographs

Please be punctual.
pls how many times did u received mail for confirmation of state of origin? Because some received that twice while others once. The last mail they ark for gender, state of origin, exam number and mobile number
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hmmm!
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Shadddy: Hmmm! No be small thin oo guys! is now two weeks since we last had the Medicals. Abeg anyone in the house with an Idea? Doing the Medicals does it guaranty u having the Job? cheesy [color=#000099][/color]
100% sure jst waıt 4 ur letter 2 attend ınductıon course at cbn learnıng delıvery center. Gudluck
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2013
Thanks Bro for this positive feedback. I pray that God in his infinite Mercy and Riches in glory Grant the hrt desires of those who r currently waiting for either invitation for Appt.test, interview or Medicals
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 2:55am On Mar 09, 2013
@ Xessimunity, seems u were all along, just confirmed from a friend that wrote d test just this February with you guys, he's been called for interview...
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2013
But
Re: CBN Test. by Shadddy: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2013
[quote
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2013
Shadddy:

Yeah please anyone in the house with an Idea wen the letters will start rolling out? Cuz is almost two weeks now since we last did the MEDS.

I understand my bro. The wait after medicals is kinda frustrating Considering how long we've waited for this job. I suspect next week, we'll all get invites for training as well as provisional offer letters. Lets not be anxious. I am still thanking God for taking me this far. But anyone with reliable info should let us know. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.