Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,375 members, 7,923,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294900 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2013
konfessor: *pun* not pawn...
*sighs*! thanks! But Please surf for info's regarding when peeps will be shortlisted for Interviews & medicals instead of all d 'i2know' euphoria! Moreover ur name aint spelt right! But all that didn't matter cus we here to get divergent views regarding Cbn Jobs!!...Pls Go walk a Dog!!
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2013
Let's not stray away from the matter on ground.why do I have this feeling that I'd contacted by CBN today. Anyone having this same feeling with me?
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2013
wizzy2021: una don lev d matter WA dey ground dey gv English lecture. Cut off mark Na 30%, how u understand ur own no concern me. Do d arithmetic of 30% of 100% of 60questions.
Looool! omo, d tin tire me o!
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wizzy, give me sm update on my case na biko...
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello House!! Any News Any gist-up ni? Where's Everybody?
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
God you are faithful. Thank you. I reached the cut off...God by your grace, the would not go above that cut off and I would be called for the interview..Amen!!
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
@ Xessiomunity, congrats, how did u check ur scores? U fit check mine pls?
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
naanamee: @ Xessiomunity, congrats, how did u check ur scores? U fit check mine pls?
It won't be possible we were not in the same center and moreover, I got my info from somekinda insider @ the center...don't worry, God would do for you as he did for me. Just trust and pray just as am doing. I haven't been called yet but I know I would be...
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2013
In this month of March I make a decree that as many of us that worships God whole heartedly and do his will, we shall have all our expectations met..Some people would get their job placement with CBN not by merit but by grace. AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2013
xessimmunity: In this month of March I make a decree that as many of us that worships God whole heartedly and do his will, we shall have all our expectations met..Some people would get their job placement with CBN not by merit but by grace. AMEN!!
amen, hapi new month people.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2013
xessimmunity: God you are faithful. Thank you. I reached the cut off...God by your grace, the would not go above that cut off and I would be called for the interview..Amen!!
Looool! I'm very happy for u bruv! A BIG CONGRATS!!!! What was ur score Fam?? & what did de say was d cut-off point? Izit same wit Wizzy's views? This is Impressive!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Looool! I'm very happy for u bruv! A BIG CONGRATS!!!! What was ur score Fam?? & what did de say was d cut-off point? Izit same wit Wizzy's views? This is Impressive!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Thanks bro. He didn't really make it clear to me.he only told me that judging from the people that were called for interview in my center,my score fell in their range. The results for my set was submitted yesterday so hopfully I'd be called any time soon by GODS GRACE alone
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
xessimmunity:

Thanks bro. He didn't really make it clear to me.he only told me that judging from the people that were called for interview in my center,my score fell in their range. The results for my set was submitted yesterday so hopfully I'd be called any time soon by GODS GRACE alone
That Means they are thru computing names of d supposed peeps 2b invited 4 Interviews na...this is GOODNEWS..!! Deal is, did he in anyway state wen likely we gon start seein mails via Interview invitations? Like a Date/duration!! Congrats once more!!!
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
That Means they are thru computing names of d supposed peeps 2b invited 4 Interviews na...this is GOODNEWS..!! Deal is, did he in anyway state wen likely we gon start seein mails via Interview invitations? Like a Date/duration!! Congrats once more!!!

Thanks brother. According to him, the people that wrote a day before me have been all sorted out and called. My exam day fell on a friday so processing was carried over to the next week coupled with the fact that they paid the institute where I wrote just yesterday before the result was handed over to them. So they'd either compile and call today or next week hopefully...
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ Xessimmunity, what do you mean by those that wrote a day earlier were called, callaed for what, interview? What some of us that wrote since aug, sept, and Nov? How can they be jumped and call those that wrote this february, or do u mean they were called to confirm some info like state of origin, etc? Pls answer...
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
xessimmunity:

Thanks brother. According to him, the people that wrote a day before me have been all sorted out and called. My exam day fell on a friday so processing was carried over to the next week coupled with the fact that they paid the institute where I wrote just yesterday before the result was handed over to them. So they'd either compile and call today or next week hopefully...
Looool! Na wa o!!!
Re: CBN Test. by coonett87: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
shocked

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
xessimmunity:

Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
xessimmunity:

Some pple dey dis forum 2 confuse odas well its only dey dnt knw anytn abt cbn nature of recruitment. Imagine someone wrote test dis feburary n concludd he might be call 4 interview nxtwik. When cbn stil av pple dat wrote deir test last yr on ground. So d latest info nw nobody was calld 4 interview.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
CrownOla: Some pple dey dis forum 2 confuse odas well its only dey dnt knw anytn abt cbn nature of recruitment. Imagine someone wrote test dis feburary n concludd he might be call 4 interview nxtwik. When cbn stil av pple dat wrote deir test last yr on ground. So d latest info nw nobody was calld 4 interview.
Lol! So many tales & stories....*sighs*! Ouch is jus tired mehn!!!
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
I see

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
But Wizzy u promised smth 4 me and u r yet to deliver on that...what's happening then
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by imbh: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
From those who has completed their medicals, I will like to know if CBN has contacted u since then or not.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
So,basically at all!!! No real-gist on wen we goin for Interviews?
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
naanamee: @ Xessimmunity, what do you mean by those that wrote a day earlier were called, callaed for what, interview? What some of us that wrote since aug, sept, and Nov? How can they be jumped and call those that wrote this february, or do u mean they were called to confirm some info like state of origin, etc? Pls answer...

Bother no vex. I'd put it the way I was told. "The people that wrote before you have been called" I don't knw if it was for interview or for details..I don't really knw much about those that wrote last year I only know about the center I wrote last week and what am saying is based on news from my center... Thanks
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
coonett87: My brother story don too much. Everybody just dey claim insider. As for me the recruitment process is strictly based on merit and quota according to states. If God say YES no man can say NO. If u truely have an insider u 4 dey CBN office by now, not on Nairaland.Rush rush no dey 4 †̥нi̶̲̥̅̊s̲̅ game. I wish everyone SUCCESS!

Brother you are 100% right but I don't think every one is claiming to be an insider. Rather they are revealing what they heard from peole who they feel are informed.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
CrownOla: Some pple dey dis forum 2 confuse odas well its only dey dnt knw anytn abt cbn nature of recruitment. Imagine someone wrote test dis feburary n concludd he might be call 4 interview nxtwik. When cbn stil av pple dat wrote deir test last yr on ground. So d latest info nw nobody was calld 4 interview.

Correction. Am not selling my idea neither am I trying to convince anyone cos their is no time for that. Am only quoting concerning my batch..My apologies if I went wrong. I'd keep my thoughts to myself next time
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
wizzy2021: guy calm down... D guy no dey lie, Na Nigeria b dis n evrytin is possible. I told u pple that d list is direct form Govs and Presidency, una tink say I dey lie. Didn't I say it that dis pple that wrote last wk will affect dois that wrote last year? I no jst dey com here dey yarn rubbish, I dey GT my info ryt.

I am beginning to see some element of truth in what you said though am banking on God as my main connection. As I said, I didn't meet with any highly placed individual though the conditions that ensured my sitting for the test is a Gods favor thing and those I wrote with are advanced individual. I was the youngest am sure..

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
xessimmunity:

Correction. Am not selling my idea neither am I trying to convince anyone cos their is no time for that. Am only quoting concerning my batch..My apologies if I went wrong. I'd keep my thoughts to myself next time
No No No, Bruv!!...it's a Forum for divergent views ni, u dnt av to be mute on any information,!! That's what we all here 4!..everybody's view is highly a necessity!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
You guys are all right but d truth of d matter remain say nobody has been call for interview yet, I confirmed that...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.