Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,813 members, 7,893,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294508 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Guys with God nothing shall be impossible.We might not be in Govs/President's list but I know one thing that NO MAN can turn back the Hand of God from performing what He has begun to do.Isa 14:27 ' For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back? '
cheer up guys, we have a God that is more influential than the president or governors or any other human being.Keep your faith strong.With the Help of the Lord David defeated Goliath.With God's help we will get this job.SEE YOU GUYS AT THE INTERVIEW.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2013
loveebi80: Guys with God nothing shall be impossible.We might not be in Govs/President's list but I know one thing that NO MAN can turn back the Hand of God from performing what He has begun to do.Isa 14:27 ' For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back? '
cheer up guys, we have a God that is more influential than the president or governors or any other human being.Keep your faith strong.With the Help of the Lord David defeated Goliath.With God's help we will get this job.SEE YOU GUYS AT THE INTERVIEW.

Am not going to see you at the interview. Am going to see you at the office on your work desk and we would chat as co-workers....So it shall be in JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Everybody is just giving contradictory stories here. May God safe us. Anybody receive mails as regards confirmation of state and some other things
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Morning Peeps!! Any weekend gist about next-week views/expectations from Cbn from any of ur numerous connects ??.. Let's Share-Share-Share..! Bless you all!!
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2013
xessimmunity:

Am not going to see you at the interview. Am going to see you at the office on your work desk and we would chat as co-workers....So it shall be in JESUS NAME
AMEN BRETHREN!!! !!!!! !!!!!

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2013
Conoil Nigeria Plc (Oil & Gas) Massive Recruitment 2013

This is an opportunity to start a career in a reputable oil company in Nigeria. Conoil Plc is one of the most formidable names in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry.

In a renewed drive to continue to live up to our vision to be Africa's leading petroleum products marketing company, we need vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to re-invigorate our team across the country.

1.) Sales Executives

Conoil Nigeria Plc Massively Recruits Sales Executives - 14 States:
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Kastina, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Minna, Jos, Gombe, Port Harcourt, Warri, Benin and Ilorin.

2.) HSE Managers

Conoil Nigeria Plc Recruits HSE Managers - Lagos & Port Harcourt

3.) Depot Executives

Depot Executives at Conoil Nigeria Plc

4.) Area Engineers

Conoil Nigeria Plc Recruits Area Engineers across the country.

5.) IT Manager

Conoil Nigeria Plc Recruits Information Technology (IT) Manager

Application Closing Date
11th March, 2013

Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit applications which must include an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials and certificates to:
vacancy@conoilplc.com
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
loveebi80: Guys with God nothing shall be impossible.We might not be in Govs/President's list but I know one thing that NO MAN can turn back the Hand of God from performing what He has begun to do.Isa 14:27 ' For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back? '
great words from a great mind with a wonderful disposition. i join my faith with yours and this our faith in God will surely pay off at last. keep up the faith bro,good news is coming.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by loveebi80: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
xessimmunity:

AMEN.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY Pals.... I don't wanna start with all those Prophetic sayings & all...all I wanna say is, This week shall be Fruitful ....Amen!!!
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: HAPPY SUNDAY Pals.... I don't wanna start with all those Prophetic sayings & all...all I wanna say is, This week shall be Fruitful ....Amen!!!

Amen....
Re: CBN Test. by nimarhoda: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
AMEN OOO..
Re: CBN Test. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
amen
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: HAPPY SUNDAY Pals.... I don't wanna start with all those Prophetic sayings & all...all I wanna say is, This week shall be Fruitful ....Amen!!!

Amen
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2013
Morning Everyone...!! Any news
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: Morning Everyone...!! Any news

None for now. But am expecting good news before the week runs out..hopefully from today
Re: CBN Test. by MR1: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
please house, those who did their medical, when should they be expecting their letter. I just want to know.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hian!...did any1 hear d gist I'm receiving this nite ...
Re: CBN Test. by skykid86: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wat gist, break word pls
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Ouch daddy. What gist?
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 3:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: Hian!...did any1 hear d gist I'm receiving this nite ...
Watz d latest gıst we ar eager 2 knw plz.
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: Hian!...did any1 hear d gist I'm receiving this nite ...

Ouch Daddy u aint been fair to this forum, you are one of the pple here that really love to have sm info almost on daily basis, and so many times pple hav always responded back, now its ur turn to share smth with d forum and u chose to become mute at this time after u ve indicated there was sm news.. Its not fair ooo.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Looool! Brethren's, sisters, my colleagues! Nairalanders & nairaFlighers rotfl! Uhm...ok see, it was a Punk tho! Deal was I been tired of refreshing tryna see if ther's a new gist-up/comment from you guys..! Cus reals is dat I'm always surfing for any hot gist via this job ni! So since no one was sayin nothin & everyone was bein mute bout d whole tin..I decided to hit y'all wit a busy finger quests curiosity gist-up na! & shit worked Perfecto!!.. Missed-Everybody!!!! So, any news ..
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: Looool! Brethren's, sisters, my colleagues! Nairalanders & nairaFlighers rotfl! Uhm...ok see, it was a Punk tho! Deal was I been tired of refreshing tryna see if ther's a new gist-up/comment from you guys..! Cus reals is dat I'm always surfing for any hot gist via this job ni! So since no one was sayin nothin & everyone was bein mute bout d whole tin..I decided to hit y'all wit a busy finger quests curiosity gist-up na! & shit worked Perfecto!!.. Missed-Everybody!!!! So, any news ..
Dıs man u ar so funny. I lyk dat!
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=Ouch_Daddy]Looool! Brethren's, sisters, my colleagues! Nairalanders & nairaFlighers rotfl! Uhm...ok see, it was a Punk tho! Deal was I been tired of refreshing tryna see if ther's a new gist-up/comment from you guys..! Cus reals is dat I'm always surfing for any hot gist via this job ni! So since no one was sayin nothin & everyone was bein mute bout d whole tin..I decided to hit y'all wit a busy finger quests curiosity gist-up na! & shit worked Perfecto!!.. Missed-Everybody!!!! So, any news ..[/quotel

Lmfao... Nice one. I appreciate the humour, at least we don't have to be serious all the time, we could use some jokes ere

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by MR1: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
imbh: From those who has completed their medicals, I will like to know if CBN has contacted u since then or not.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=xessimmunity][/quote]
@wizzy n co... Lol! Tru-dat!!! Boss-up bruv's! How va? No gists for ur guyva's?? Una people nkor?
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=xessimmunity][/quote]
Re: CBN Test. by poisonivy19(f): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2013
I also wrote d cbn test in sep,nd I ve bn waitng for dat text or mail concerning d interview(i knw it will still come though)although d test was for d general public,cbn z focusing more on those frm d northern states.d allocatns meant for dem r more dan those frm places like akwa ibom,imo(I am frm imo by d way)according to dem dey r fewer pple frm dese states presently in d bank,so dey ve more slots to fill.so bn frm areas wit large staff populatn already in d bank,ur chance of gettng in,z actually slimmer dan d northern.shikena!
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2013
poison ivy19: I also wrote d cbn test in sep,nd I ve bn waitng for dat text or mail concerning d interview(i knw it will still come though)although d test was for d general public,cbn z focusing more on those frm d northern states.d allocatns meant for dem r more dan those frm places like akwa ibom,imo(I am frm imo by d way)according to dem dey r fewer pple frm dese states presently in d bank,so dey ve more slots to fill.so bn frm areas wit large staff populatn already in d bank,ur chance of gettng in,z actually slimmer dan d northern.shikena!
Yea, heard same too! I'm from Imo state too, wen I asked some1 at HR, d 1st question I got was, are u from abia? I said No! I'm IMO, so de said..Ok! I should be hopeful via my scores in d exam..so we hopeful + have u seen ur scores? Dat is anoda determining factor! ..deal is, I don't understand why de should make Graduates go thru- all this hurdles?? *sighs*! Nigeria sha
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Truth-be TOLD!! Northerners are 3-much in CBN biko..it's just the Governor & his antics... If an Igbo man was there now! People will scream foul!! Goes to show that Igbo's are way better that any tribe in term's of Ethnicity & ONE-Nigeria!! Infact Soludo is a Fool!!!! During his time, Igbo's had no base or allocation in Cbn!! Yoruba is all about my brother,blah-blah-blah...!which is Evident in Joseph Sanusi's tenure!! But they are Fairer compared to the Hausa's..!! Lamido Sanusi,employ's Northerners EverySingle Day!! He also has his own Gov list for position's as Low as Laborers!! Well, GOD will help all of us..! I'm hopeful & I hope qualifications & justifications gives me & everyone of us struggling Youths this Job opportunity!! It shall be well!!
Re: CBN Test. by coonett87: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2013
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.