Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,424 members, 7,923,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:51 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (294904 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2013
coonett87: House, let us be mindful of what we say to avoid being ignorant. Federal Govt.job(s) recruitment is based on quota slots which is being allocated to different states. If you fall in Eastern/Southern region you need to work harder unlike those from Northern region knowing fully well their education background. I believe the case of CBN is same as mentioned by @poison ivy19. Your state determines your chances of getting employed but the only thing that will make it possible is #FAITH #GOD #FAVOUR #MIRACLE #DESTINY. God has a better plan for all of us for those who believe in him. @Ouch Dadday: My brother avoid being upset and be careful how you choose your words on internet to avoid problem. I passed through the interview stage but quota is the basic thing. Let us all put our faith in God.
Thathas always been d problem wit people like you! Avoid problems on what?? I can't air my views on nairaland to avoid problems, that's exactly what's eating deep In our system! Corruption! & everyone including u, shld be mute about it, so u avoid problems! Have a sit Pls../_____
Re: CBN Test. by poisonivy19(f): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Wat ouch daddy said z actually rite.evry single day dey employ diff northerners dat knw little or nutn about banking.nd wen sum come dey occupy vry high positns,while odas r expected to go tru d regular promotional exams.I blive all dese tins bout slots nd all,z just an excuse to employ more northerner,cos I blive dat d present populatn of northern staff z nt as little as dey mke it seem.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2013
poison ivy19: Wat ouch daddy said z actually rite.evry single day dey employ diff northerners dat knw little or nutn about banking.nd wen sum come dey occupy vry high positns,while odas r expected to go tru d regular promotional exams.I blive all dese tins bout slots nd all,z just an excuse to employ more northerner,cos I blive dat d present populatn of northern staff z nt as little as dey mke it seem.
Exactly my point!! Everybody know's this!! Even the Present staffs in cbn know's what the Governor is doing is wrong!! How can a governor have his own northern List for positions as Low as Laborer's!! That's to tell u the hurdle/euphoria we have to pass thru & we Passing thru presently cus of sanusi! Ther was a time I was writing my 1st Aptitude Test with Cbn, d Hausa Girl by my side didn't answer anything only about 9 question's of 30 of Aptitude Qxn parts, she was jx dumb! I jus had to help her so her clicks will be fast Since she exhausted all her time-left on d aptitude session.. Same wit d male hausa dude dat kept asking me question's till d exam before & afta d whole exam..! D dude said he didn't apply for the Job.. He just got a test dat he's been invited for the exam, which I was shocked!!!!!!! I can beat my chest like King-Kong & say those dudes have gotten offers right now at Cbn, all cus Sanusi their father is there!!! If u have any1 in Cbn, ask dem to be realistic & truthful abt this..! There are More Northerners in CBN, dan any other region in d country!! *drops-mic*

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by alagadin(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2013
With GOD all things are possible
Re: CBN Test. by yinkus2019: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2013
But the truth Is that our people from other parts of the country are not been fair. Only that of Hausas are glaring. There is no employment process that does not pass through the federal character commission where all the states are represented but what our members from the southern states do there do there is sell out. I can confirm to you when they bring in the list, whenever a southerner raise an eyebrow, they ask him to bring a candidate which he would gladly do by nominating his son or concubine and approve the list. My close friend was a beneficiary of that scandal at FIRS because her man friend was a member of FCC then. she was evengiven a chiced posting. We served together in he Northern part of the country. The truth is that the Hausas know politics better and their togetherness is unparalleled compared to other parts of the country.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
I am from Imo and I don't care what their standard of recruitment is like but all iv got to say is that by the favor of God that standard shall be broken for my sake.. Watch me
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
xessimmunity: I am from Imo and I don't care what their standard of recruitment is like but all iv got to say is that by the favor of God that standard shall be broken for my sake.. Watch me
Rotfl!! Kai Kai Kai!!..This Guy eh!! Ur own ginger no be here o!! Well, dat's d Faith man!! Gotta Keep that up!! Yo...where this nicca @?.. Mr @wizzy!! Where is wizzy na?? Any gist-up ni? wassap at everyone? Why's u all mute?? Let's keep here lively na? Is there any informative news?? Anybody? Somebody? I'm tired of refreshing this Forum, wit no gist-up!! Where's Everybody?? Brother's & sisters in the Lord, my muslim pals...who's heard or know or bein informatically intimated on going-on's in CBN HR??
Re: CBN Test. by wizzy2021: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2013
wizzy2021: nothing yet pple from my end.
Yea...same frillz here
Re: CBN Test. by Mby1: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2013
Well..if u really think u r cheated because you come from a part of the country then you know what to do..write a petition, take the matter to court or even write an article about it on the papers. Complaining here will not change anything.
Re: CBN Test. by OuchDaddy(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Mby1: Well..if u really think u r cheated because you come from a part of the country then you know what to do..write a petition, take the matter to court or even write an article about it on the papers. Complaining here will not change anything.
Stale issue! Any gist-up for today ??.
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:
Rotfl!! Kai Kai Kai!!..This Guy eh!! Ur own ginger no be here o!! Well, dat's d Faith man!! Gotta Keep that up!! Yo...where this nicca @?.. Mr @wizzy!! Where is wizzy na?? Any gist-up ni? wassap at everyone? Why's u all mute?? Let's keep here lively na? Is there any informative news?? Anybody? Somebody? I'm tired of refreshing this Forum, wit no gist-up!! Where's Everybody?? Brother's & sisters in the Lord, my muslim pals...who's heard or know or bein informatically intimated on going-on's in CBN HR??

Hahahahaha... Like say Sanusi open this page him for don give u job teytey cos u don too ginger. No worry very soon ground go level for us
Re: CBN Test. by 1odogwu: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
I have one question to ask. This question is for those who have privileged information. For those who have been interviewed last october/november, but who have not yet been invited for Medicals, Is there still any chance left for them?
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
News is that the federal gov has decided to review the employment of those employed from 2011 to date probably cos of suspicious employment. I don't know if this would result to a stand still for those expecting employment...And pls for the sake of old records, this info is neither aimed at causing confusion in dis forum nor to contradict any existing information. You can choose to believe if u wish......
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
some dudes are begining to criticise sanusi and the north coz they've waited and are about giving up. Such people r talking as if they r nt nigerians. What we need's patient when u take a luk@the country's situation n wat wl b wl jst be. Got an email from nextzon to update ma personal info on tues or b4 frid wic i did, even thou i had prblm wid ma date of birth wen eva i previewd. Is anyone aware of y nextzon's requesting 4 dose infos
Re: CBN Test. by hassanlabbo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
some dudes are begining to criticise sanusi and the north coz they've waited and are about giving up. Such people r talking as if they r nt nigerians. What we need's patience, when u take a luk@the country's situation n wat wl b wl jst be.
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hello house, I got a mail for interview invitation. Please house advice me on the questions to expect. Thanx
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
elgans: Hello house, I got a mail for interview invitation. Please house advice me on the questions to expect. Thanx
pls is dat from CBN?
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
nyyn: pls is dat from CBN?
Yap, its from cbn
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
elgans: Hello house, I got a mail for interview invitation. Please house advice me on the questions to expect. Thanx

Brother am so happy for you. Since you have gotten this far, nothing would stop you from making it into the office. When did u write ur test? And when did u receive the mail? When is ur interview date
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Plz wen dıd u wrote ur test n wen dıd u receıved d ıntervıew ınvıtatıon.
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
I wrote the test 25th August, I received the mail today, the interview is in 2weeks time

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Congratulations!
God'll see you through it all...
Pls, what directorate did you apply for?
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Am happy for you. I hope it would be in batches
Re: CBN Test. by Tyculuss: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
elgans: I wrote the test 25th August, I received the mail today, the interview is in 2weeks time
which of the directorates did you apply for...
Re: CBN Test. by CrownOla: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
elgans: I wrote the test 25th August, I received the mail today, the interview is in 2weeks time
Congrats n ı wısh u wat u wısh urself.
Re: CBN Test. by embee430(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
@elgans congrats. Expect some behavioral interview questions and don't forget the tell me about yourself question in few minutes. Don't freak out. Be bold and speak fluently. Don't stutter. Put a smile on their face and leave the rest to God. See you at CBN. Where're you having your interview?
Re: CBN Test. by nyyn: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
pls did u received any mail for confirmation of state of origin, exam number and ur mobile number before?
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
@embee Thanx for the advice,
@nyyn I received d mail abt state of origin and exam number.
I applied for operations
Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Congrats Elgance, pls can you post the invitation here for us to see... Thanks
Re: CBN Test. by xessimmunity(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
naanamee: Congrats Elgance, pls can you post the invitation here for us to see... Thanks

I agree with Elgance. Pls post the invitation so we can have a feel of what its like to be invited before hand grin
Re: CBN Test. by elgans: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
INVITATION FOR RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW

1.0    Further to your application for employment in the Bank, we are pleased to invite you for recruitment interview scheduled as follows:*****            

2.0    You are required to come along with the following:
(1)    A copy of this invitation letter
(2)    Means of identification, e.g. International Passport, National Id.  Card, Driver’s License, Work ID. Card, or any valid means of identification.
(3)    Originals and photocopies of credentials including NYSC discharge certificate (minimum of 2.2 in B.Sc or Lower Credit in HND)
        (4)    Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
(5)    Certificate of Indigenization (State/Local Government)
(6)    Two (2) recent passport photographs

Please be punctual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (80) (Reply)

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.