Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,793 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' (4654 Views)

TYRANNY: Lawyer Arrested By DSS For Allegedly Insulting Buhari On Facebook / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2007
RichyBlacK:

One Muslim teacher at Unity, who also has a child in Gibbons' class, said she had not found the project offensive. "I had no problem with it at all," the teacher said. "I know Gillian and she would never have meant it as an insult. I was just impressed that she got them to vote."[/color]

This shows that the real problem with those young men gathering outside to, most likely, murder the teacher is education. You see how the educated teacher brought her own judgment to bear on the issue, instead of blindly following the teachings of some angry and misguided imam.

You are very correct RichyBlack
"Education" is the main problem here. Islam enjoins us to seek knowledge from cradle to grave,but this set of people will never try to learn anything.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by ono(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
mdsocks:

Making them wear Hijab is to cover them from exposing their bodies.

Well, on my way to work yesterday, a muslim woman did pull off her hijab exposing her hair when a vehicle hit her husband's jeep on their way to somewhere off Aba road. Her hair looked unkept. . . . . I dare say.

There's really nothing in this world that's hidden that has not been revealed. Not even under a full body mask. Don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging lust or something, it's just plain absurd to see women dress that way in this day and age under the cover of some religion. This is the kind of practice that breeds fanaticism and in the end you have pretenders all over the place parading as saints.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2007
mdsocks:

You are very correct RichyBlack
"Education" is the main problem here. Islam enjoins us to seek knowledge from cradle to grave,but this set of people will never try to learn anything.

I don't think that will fly in the REAL WORLD @mdsocks. I have read up on the profile of many of the hardline muslims around the world and I must say, they are well educated people who do this. This has nothing to do with a lack of education. Infact, I was listening on the BBC the other day and one of the many guys who called for her to be punished happened to have not only great command of the English language but he happened to hold  masters or two. If you take time to check the profile of many of the known terrorists from around the world, you may see that we are talking of people here who were educated as doctors, pilots or even engineers. What can education do in these cases?? Why are uneducated people in the same region of other beliefs not crying for similar?? Infact, right there in Nigeria. Why are the uneducated not the ones causing commotion?? Education can only do so much but it can not change hardened mind. Remember the recent incident at the Airport in the UK or take a look at the situation in Canada or even in Denmark, many of these islamists who have these harsh views are well educated people.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by doyin13(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2007
Kobojunkie:

I don't think that will fly in the REAL WORLD @mdsocks. I have read up on the profile of many of the hardline muslims around the world and I must say, they are well educated people who do this. This has nothing to do with a lack of education. Infact, I was listening on the BBC the other day and one of the many guys who called for her to be punished happened to have not only great command of the English language but he happened to hold masters or two. If you take time to check the profile of many of the known terrorists from around the world, you may see that we are talking of people here who were educated as doctors, pilots or even engineers. What can education do in these cases?? Why are uneducated people in the same region of other beliefs not crying for similar?? Infact, right there in Nigeria. Why are the uneducated not the ones causing commotion?? Education can only do so much but it can not change hardened mind. Remember the recent incident at the Airport in the UK or take a look at the situation in Canada or even in Denmark, many of these islamists who have these harsh views are well educated people.

Hear Hear. . .
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2007
Good point Kobo.

The "lack of education" is just one more convoluted excuse by these people too afraid to own up to the fact that theirs is a cult of death. No farmer could have successfully piloted a plane into the WTC.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Afam(m): 3:10am On Dec 01, 2007
@texazzpete,

Some inherit hypocrisy, others acquire it, in your case you inherited it and topped it up with acquired one.

Unfortunately, a lot of hypocrites don't even realize what they so I am not surprised that you are trying to deny what you did.

I am glad that someone else saw through your plain hypocrisy.

You go about starting threads against islam and arabs and yet have the guts to be complaining about factual posts on the actions of the West.

You are really sick and hypocrites like you shouldn't be mixing up with human beings.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by naijaking1: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2007
I am very worried about the ease with which our muslim brothers especially in middle east and Africa hand out death sentences.

I'm even more appalled with the uncivilized manner these sentences are carried out.

Right there in Nigeria, remember the case of one Gideon- an Igbo trader in Kano alleged to have 'desecreted' the Holy Quoran some times ago.

You also remember how well learned and educated muslim judges sentenced or detained him in jail, and facilitated his assination in custody.

Lack of education certainly does not explain these well organized murderous riots after each Friday prayers.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by wendymanda: 4:26am On Dec 01, 2007
I am very worried about the ease with which our muslim brothers especially in middle east and Africa hand out death sentences.

Right there in Nigeria, remember the case of one Gideon- an Igbo trader in Kano alleged to have 'desecreted' the Holy Quoran some times ago.

You also remember how well learned and educated muslim judges sentenced or detained him in jail, and facilitated his assination in custody.

I heard that Igbo story while in Jamaica. I am telling you, those Muslims are so ruthless. They are so hot headed. Someone posted a link on youtube and I watched an ex- Muslim woman destroy those idiots. They are so blood thirsty. They call it a religion but all they do is go around with their red eyes looking for more blood to drink. No wonder David calls them a cult. Is there any peaceful Muslim country, no, even when they are in the minority to still Kill. They love killing so much than they kill each other (Darfur). I remember watching a video where Malcom X claimed they are not racist. Propoganda bullshit, all they are is corrupted, feeding in corruption. Allah is a made up entity used as an excuse for blood thirsty demons. Whenever Mohaidiot wanted to rape a child or kill someone "Allah" would speak to him. All they go about is killing and stealing.
That's why I hate when people use Egypt to describe the good in Africa all the evil they have done is astonishing.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by naijaking1: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2007
This story is still unfolding.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article531449.ece

A dispute with the school secretary is being speculated as the real motive behind this teachers problems.

As I said earlier, easy death sentences does nobody or religion any good.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by ono(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2007
Looks like I'll have to start taking a keen interest in the way my muslim friends relate with me. I'll henceforth guard my utterances and actions. Seems they're unpredictable.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by klarry79: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2007
Man i think we should just let these muslims be. i don't think they can change and i feel they are a lost cause.
I wonder what they would have done if a film like Da Vinci Code was made against them.

make we leave dem jo

no point wasting our time or having heart ache trying to understand what really drives them.

na wa o
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2007
I don't think that will fly in the REAL WORLD @mdsocks. I have read up on the profile of many of the hardline muslims around the world and I must say, they are well educated people who do this. This has nothing to do with a lack of education. Infact, I was listening on the BBC the other day and one of the many guys who called for her to be punished happened to have not only great command of the English language but he happened to hold masters or two. If you take time to check the profile of many of the known terrorists from around the world, you may see that we are talking of people here who were educated as doctors, pilots or even engineers. What can education do in these cases?? Why are uneducated people in the same region of other beliefs not crying for similar?? Infact, right there in Nigeria. Why are the uneducated not the ones causing commotion?? Education can only do so much but it can not change hardened mind. Remember the recent incident at the Airport in the UK or take a look at the situation in Canada or even in Denmark, many of these islamists who have these harsh views are well educated people.

You got an insightful post there. You are quite correct, Education no matter what is still a part of it. People are used in the north to forment trouble, this is not because they don't know what to do but are uneducated.

What i mean here ,is Mass education and not elitist education where one in a million people is educated.

Education i mean here does not really mean (four walls or the class) but exposure.
If you are educated ,you know whats right and whats wrong.

And if there's Mass education, the selfish educated leaders would not be able to pass rubbish to the followers without them rechecking whether it's worthwhile.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by RichyBlacK(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2007
mdsocks:

You got an insightful post there. You are quite correct, Education no matter what is still a part of it. People are used in the north to forment trouble, this is not because they don't know what to do but are uneducated.

What i mean here ,is Mass education and not elitist education where one in a million people is educated.

Education i mean here does not really mean (four walls or the class) but exposure.

And if there's Mass education, the selfish educated leaders would not be able to pass rubbish to the followers without them rechecking whether it's worthwhile.

Excellent response! Thanks.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by RichyBlacK(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2007
naijaking1:

I'm even more appalled with the uncivilized manner these sentences are carried out.

Lack of education certainly does not explain these well organized murderous riots after each Friday prayers.

@naijaking1,

You refer to the beheading of Gideon Akaluka in 1996. That was a very tragic event and I blame the Kano State government as well as the Federal Government for not protecting a prisoner in their custody.

There is no denying the fact that Islam, today, has some major issues. However, the problem cannot be solved from the bottom, we have to deal with it from the top.

One cause of the problem is that regions with large numbers of Muslims have been neglected by key players in socioeconomic development. Hence, they've remained breeding grounds for dictators and tyrants. Also, the lack of judicial intervention or government policies that hold the perpetrators of these kind of barbaric activities to account, has only encouraged them.

We'll take two case studies. Nigeria, our dear country, and Saudi Arabia, due to its importance to Muslims.

The main reason for the continual targeting and killing of Christians and/or Southerners in Nigeria goes back to pre-Biafran War Nigeria. There was no meaningful governmental intervention to stop the wide scale killings of Southerners, particularly Igbos, in Northern Nigeria. To a large extent, many Northerners encouraged it because they viewed it as a deserved reprisal against the Igbos. The Igbos were blamed for the casualties of the January 1966 coup, which included two Northern political stalwarts - Sir Ahmadu Bello and Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. This tradition of killing Southerners is not because of Islam but because of a government unwilling to protect its own citizens.

Furthermore, the then government of Nigeria, in prosecuting a failed attempt at ethnically cleansing the Igbos, got support from the United Kingdom. Her ally, the United States, did not actively condemn the atrocities of the Nigerian government against the Igbos, before the war.

Saudi Arabia's type of government is an absolute monarchy. This is probably the most anti-democratic country in the world. Sharia, the tool of choice for subduing the populace in Muslim societies ruled by tyrants, is the law. Slavery was only outlawed in 1962. Women have no rights - they cannot vote, they cannot testify in legal proceedings, they are not allowed to drive, etc. There is no press freedom in Saudi Arabia. Non-Muslims are not allowed in some cities. There is no religious freedom - non-Muslim houses of prayer are not allowed. The Sunni interpretation of Islam (specifically Wahhabism and Salafism) is the only sect allowed to carry out missionary work. Fellow Muslims of the Shia sect are even discriminated against. Saudi Arabia, with its wealth (controlled by the corrupt and all-powerful House of Saud) exports extremist Islamic philosophies around the world - to countries like Sudan and Somalia. With all these, the United States, probably the most influential nation in the world, supports the Saudi government. By supporting the most undemocratic nation in the world, the United States, also supports all the terrible atrocities that are carried out by the government of Saudi Arabia; the spread of extremist Islamic views; the instability of the Middle-east; and the oppression of her people.

In summary, the Nigerian government (national and state) can do more to stop the senseless killings in Northern Nigeria by enforcing laws against murder, funding the police adequately, and ensuring due process. The United States government can stem the tide of extremist Islam by dealing with the source - Saudi Arabia. The US government's coziness with the tyrannical, oppressive, and hypocritical government of Saudi Arabia has perpetuated the spread of radical Islam and created more problems. A less barbaric Saudi Arabia, will most definitely affect Muslims all over the world. The extremists from Kano to Khartoum, would not have the moral backing of Saudi Arabia as they do today. Saudi Arabia exerts enormous influence within the Ummah, and the United States is the most powerful ally of Saudi Arabia. The Americans need to stop burying their heads in oil and start exerting some pressure on the Saudis.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2007
RichyBlack, i never knew Nairaland still got Brilliant people.
Very good article there, If all resort to this , we would get a new nairaland flowing with good ideas and thought,

I must say,am seeing suadi arabia in a new way. When speaking i usually use the eyes of a perfect country to see them. Though its not the fault of the people but the leaders.

About women's right, Islam gives women power to vote and air their views and make decisions but the opposite is the case in present Saudi
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2007
mdsocks:

Well, it turns out what you described here has nothing  to do with education but has more to do with you believing only those who see things a certain way are educated and those who oppose are not. We are speaking here of people who have been exposed, lived for years in western worlds, exposed to different mindsets and still choose to go with the hardline idea of thinking rather than subscribe to the thinking of the masses.  What you are saying  here is sort of like what the homosexual community here in the USA are trying to push i.e " If you do not believe Homosexuality is ok and agree with it, you are not educated enough and with more pounding, you SHOULD change your mind or become labelled a nuisance and an ignorant person". That, my friend does not mean they are uneducated or unexposed. I met a dude who was in a homosexual relationship for 17 years before he quit. The dude now argues against homosexuality and you know what people who do not know his background say at first when he tells them his stand?? They tell him things like he does not know what he is talking about or that he is ignorant and uneducated.

@Mdsocks, it does not work that way. Despite the fact that these people choose to continue with their hardlined approach to things, it does not in anyway mean they are uneducated. It simply means they do not subscribe to the ideas that you do and I think one of the main to show that we ourselves are not ignorant of this fact by assuming that since they do not stand with us, is that we accept that even people who have all the education and exposure in the world can still choose a hardline approach.  Many of these hardlined islamists have lived most of their lives in europe, in canada and most of the western world. To say that they are uneducated as in unexposed to other side of the argument would be rather silly, don't you think?? @Mdsocks

I had a friend back in college who is an african american. The dude was married and all hip and what not until one fall, I saw him on campus and he told me he converted to islam, a couple of weeks after that 9/11 happened and his same dude I had known for years turned wicked. He started speaking of how women on campus should cover up and what not. I mean I was really tempted to call the cops on him after debating his new views with him for a couple of hours. He said things like killing to save the world was not against God and even went ahead to say that those people who died were sinners that needed to be killed. And this is the same dude who was well loved by many on campus. I mean he even had a gay roommate before the conversion but right after, things went down the hill. His wife left him with the kids and I was shocked how someone could go from easy going and ok to terrifying in a matter of weeks. Was he educated? Definitely. Was he exposed, absolutely. Does that mean he is now uneducated and unexposed?? RUBBISH!! He of his own chose to adopt that new mindset. I do not believe anyone forced him to do that and I do not believe forcing my own views on him about issues will make him a better man. So please, that argument of yours does not fly in the real world.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2007
RichyBlacK:

One cause of the problem is that regions with large numbers of Muslims have been neglected by key players in socioeconomic development.

Are there NO christians in the north? Are they not neglected too? why are they not killing their neighbours?

RichyBlacK:

The United States government can stem the tide of extremist Islam by dealing with the source - Saudi Arabia.

this from the same people baying about America's involvement in Iraq? How does the US deal with Saudi Arabia?
This will certainly give muslims a lot more grounds to continue their violence.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by tlops(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2007
the solution to the problem is found here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98132.0.html
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Iman3(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2007
Islamic supremacism dates back 1400 years,to ascribe responsibility for stemming Islamic extremism to the US,is nothing short of preposterous.The US has no leverage over how any nation or people choose to practice their religion.

In Nigeria,the first major wars fought in the name of religion can be traced back to the Dan Fodio Jihad.Pre-colonial Nigeria had no other incidents of violence in the name of proselytization.To blame socio-economic factors as the cause of religious extremism in the North is bizarre when the North witnessed violence in the name of religion long before Nigeria emerged as a nation state.Like Davidylan noted,there are non-Muslims in the North and they do not seem to going on the rampage in the name of their religion.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2007
tlops:

the solution to the problem is found here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98132.0.html

I happen to agree with the man's call for them to integrate or leave.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by naijaking1: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
@Rickyblack
Thanks for your wonderful exposition on the origin of violence against Igbo people in the North.

Your excellent connection with Saudi Arabia proves the point that there is some co-ordination of events between Kano-Khartoum-Mecca, via the Ummah

Most importantly, it disproves the fact that these acts of lawlessness are carried out by uneducated, uninformed 'street urchins', instead there is a high level of cordination and subsequent execution of these inhumane acts.

I was in Kano at some point, and I saw many almajiris begging for food and alms, but I also understood that those boys used the opportunity to mark potential places of attack, looting and vandalization next time there is a call for them to go riot in Sabon Gari.

I'm sure there're also almajiris in Khartoum, doing their masters bidding such as calling for the execution of this teacher.

Governments have been unable to effect any changes, because they either a part of the problem or are beholden to some exhaulted religious forces.

Subesequently, I predict that this evil action would serve to greatly undermine the appreciation and spread of Islam globally.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
naijaking you are very correct

am currently busy,would post a reply to your post kobo
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 02, 2007
Who really annoys me are the moderates not the fanatics. Kobojunkie has already posted on how they (moderate muslims ) always tend to do nothing about the disasters fanatics create. A few weeks back I watched a documentary on youtube "obsession-radical Islam's war against the west" and I saw how Arafat could shake hands with the westerners on world peace, and a few days later go and shout Jihad, Jihad with his muslim cohorts. Who are muslims deceiving? Absolutely not me.

Who do I pity? I pity foolish Nigerian muslim females that do not know the autocracy of sharia law. That think they would still enjoy certain priviledges like going to school or even holding a position in an office.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by naijaking1: 3:45am On Dec 02, 2007
The line between a moderate and fanatic religious practioner is always very thin, in Islam it appears to be even thinner.

Where fanaticsm ends and moderation begins is only left for Allah to decide, but to me there is no difference.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by mrpataki(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2007
Islamic women have shut their eyes to this incidence! When such is melted down on them, they resort to hyperventilation, running to various human rights group to help them out.

What a religion of deciet.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2007
mrpataki:

Islamic women have shut their eyes to this incidence! When such is melted down on them, they resort to hyperventilation, running to various human rights group to help them out.

You have a point there. The women are quiet.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Sijien(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2007
mrpataki:

y will dey not be quite when they have been totally decived. they r high on the opium of islam
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by DisGuy: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2007
stillwater:

Who really annoys me are the moderates not the fanatics. Kobojunkie has already posted on how they (moderate muslims ) always tend to do nothing about the disasters fanatics create. A few weeks back I watched a documentary on youtube "obsession-radical Islam's war against the west" and I saw how Arafat could shake hands with the westerners on world peace, and a few days later go and shout Jihad, Jihad with his muslim cohorts. Who are muslims deceiving? Absolutely not me.

Who do I pity? I pity foolish Nigerian muslim females that do not know the autocracy of sharia law. That think they would still enjoy certain priviledges like going to school or even holding a position in an office.

Inna mehnnnn e don tire me o! those people called moderates (i wonder who coined the word moderates for thehm sef), instead of them to carry gun and knives to fight those fundamentalist or even try to buy 40% stake in CNN or any Murdoch owned media outfit (it will be easier n safer for journalists to get the views of these so called moderates than chasing those long beards) they just sit down and do nothing ,
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2007
Dis Guy:

Inna mehnnnn e don tire me o! those people called moderates (i wonder who coined the word moderates for thehm sef), instead of them to carry gun and knives to fight those fundamentalist or even try to buy 40% stake in CNN or any Murdoch owned media outfit (it will be easier n safer for journalists to get the views of these so called moderates than chasing those long beards) they just sit down and do nothing ,
smiley smiley smileyA moderate muslim on nairaland should come and define what moderate is?
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by willy4: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2007
mdsocks:

RichyBlack, i never knew Nairaland still got Brilliant people.
Very good article there, If all resort to this , we would get a new nairaland flowing with good ideas and thought,
nice one cheesy, RB is cool.
We don't need no more 'SHOW ME THE PROOF' Man here again.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2007
stillwater:

smiley smiley smileyA moderate muslim on nairaland should come and define what moderate is?

Would a moderate muslim be a muslim who begs for your head with a smile on his face LOLOL , jking!!! I really think that if they do exist, this be the best time for them to stand up and let their own side be heard loud and clear cause I do believe islam needs some seriously reasonable people speaking out or there will be more and more people calling for islamics to be forced to integrate or leave. In many parts of europe, we already see signs of people calling for such and I believe it is going to grow if something new does not happen in the islamic world about this.
Re: British Woman Arrested In Sudan For Allegedly 'insulting The Prophet' by DisGuy: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2007
stillwater:

actually muslims didn't coin the term moderate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Major Problem Of Efcc? / Jaja Nwachukwu - Nigeria's First Minister Of Aviation / Re: 8th Most Corrupt Nation-transparency International Refutes Malicious Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.