Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,877 members, 7,922,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (173763 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Packaging and HateNaija. Glad to know you guys stay close to my area. Work @ Ado but live in Ikere. We'll be here to celebrate come May 1 by God's grace
amen ijmn... Amen !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
pushing hard bro.........how r thingz @ ur own end
. Am »̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡K bro, its gonna ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ a nice day by τ̣̣ђ€ Grace of τ̣̣ђ€ Almighty! On mγ̲̣̣̥ way τ̅☺ work, stuck in Lasgidi trafficgrin tongue U̶̲̥̅̊ know ‎​Ђφω it is now... Get busy evrione Aπϑ leave ur daily DV worries unto God, He's gonna sort 'em out. May His favour ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ upon us all D̶̲̥̅̊ dayz of our lives. Amen....Pleasant day y'all
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Packaging and HateNaija. Glad to know you guys stay close to my area. Work @ Ado but live in Ikere. We'll be here to celebrate come May 1 by God's grace
Great.........schooling @ Ijero....coll. Of health......Amen
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
January almost gone.... D Countdown to. May1 continues... We shall neva b disappointed ijmn... Amen

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by statesman22(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Amen o
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2013
Happy New Month GuyZ:

May God remember you this Month like Noah
Favour you like Moses
Honor you like Mary
Fight for you like lsraelites
Prosper you like Isaac
Intervene you like Esther
Protect you like Daniel
Use you like Paul
Heal you like Naaman
Answer you like Elijah
Anoint you like David
Keep you safe like Shadrach, Meshack and Abednego.
In Jesus name. Amen. By τ̣̣ђ€ way 1st τ̅☺ comment this month...grin̶̲̥̅̊ dancing azonto+etighi+alingo.

6 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justi4jesu(f): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2013
You will never value the encouragement of others until you realise how lonely it is to stand alone... And you might never appreciate a miracle until you need one.cherish the simple things about those in ur life nd thank God for every of his mercies shown 2 you daily. blessed friday nd happy new month to you all....

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Midastorch(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2013
Let's always remember that there are better gifts in God's care that are greater than the Dv lottery,let's not limit ourselves to Dv lottery alone.just say Gos,let thy will be done.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2013
Midastorch: Let's always remember that there are better gifts in God's care that are greater than the Dv lottery,let's not limit ourselves to Dv lottery alone.just say Gos,let thy will be done.
I concur sire! May thy will be done in ma life o' Jah... Amin

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by FineBro(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
New Guy, DV 2nd timer. May The Lords will be done.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
justi4jesu: My fellow dv 2014 winners! DOUBLE PORTION TO NEXT LEVELS is ours during the selection In Jesus Name. When you run out of rope! It is time to grab unto FAITH...

dan say a BIG AMEN
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Hi everyone, its my first post here, I applied for the DV-2014 lottery, its my first time and I know that it will surely be my last by the grace of God... And each and everyone of us here will surely testify to the goodness of God cuz we will be selected...Amen..

AMEN in advance
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
mannet:

The bolded got me cracking and rolling on the floor...It's possible Majority of us will be winners but definitely not all of us but i pray God will count me among the winners in Jesus name

A BIG AMEN TO DAT AND ME TWO
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by zimnaijaking(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hi guys is it possible to be granted a visa if at the medical exam they find out that you have one of communicable disease?do you get treatment or they disqualify you?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by tinacrl01(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja: QUESTION
@ packaging.........if eventually...i am selected.....may 1st.......i would be writind my HND final examz by June..........result wld be released by Jan 2014..........wld be giving NYSC exemption cert. After a year,,,,,,,and i already av my ND result......now while sending my formz to kcc.....wat should i do @ the education level section.........and mind u while filling my application.......i picked high school no degree as my educational level.......i wanna make sure i avoid all ssce question and if she insist on my best subject.........i would mention yoruba language or agricultural science.....(wat does she knows abt both subject)......response are welcomed

She well ask u how are u intend to sell yoruba in america grin

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2013
zimnaija king: Hi guys is it possible to be granted a visa if at the medical exam they find out that you have one of communicable disease?do you get treatment or they disqualify you?
. Yeah.! Once it can b treatd bt I dnt really knw abt hepatitis B. I tink haf read sumtin abt it befor bt cnt remeba fully dou.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2013
tina_crl01:

She well ask u how are u intend to sell yoruba in america grin
he'll work @ d embassy as der translator.... Lol

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
FEBURARY:- my month of extra large favor... Hapi sunday!!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
packaging: FEBURARY:- my month of extra large favor... Hapi sunday!!!
A Big Amen to this.........up super eagles.....up 9ja.....success is our's....Amen....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
packaging: he'll work @ d embassy as der translator.... Lol
you gat it bro..........agricultural science go fit do am naw....Anywayz......happy new month to u all
praying for u all............we're born to succeed......this trip wld come to reality if it's truely our destiny
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
@ all i encourage u to pray and fast so had........dunno if d selection as been made....but......NL'ers are born to succeed....coz NL itself is a forum of success....if dnt knw....now u knw..packaging,tiwanna,ahmed and co.....i beg u all.....nothing good comes easy.....the Lord shall put smile on our face's...Amen
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi friends, we are all waiting for the big day on may1 when we all will testify here on NL what God has done 4 us. We will all be successful in jesus name Amen.

But I got a Question#
I will be going 4 my masters in UK come september, but am quite worried about my interview when my name comes out for d DV lottery, is there anyway 2 be interviewed there?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
dvdon: Hi friends, we are all waiting for the big day on may1 when we all will testify here on NL what God has done 4 us. We will all be successful in jesus name Amen.

But I got a Question#
I will be going 4 my masters in UK come september, but am quite worried about my interview when my name comes out for d DV lottery, is there anyway 2 be interviewed there?

if you get selected dont send your dsp forms yet until u go to uk. when u arrive in uk then u can fill the forms and put that as the place u currently reside and wish to do ur interview.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ all i encourage u to pray and fast so had........dunno if d selection as been made....but......NL'ers are born to succeed....coz NL itself is a forum of success....if dnt knw....now u knw..packaging,tiwanna,ahmed and co.....i beg u all.....nothing good comes easy.....the Lord shall put smile on our face's...Amen

yea bro nothing good come's easy, if u need something u have to fight for it.
God is ready to give, we just have to open our hands and hearts with faith and receive.

for the bible says believe and ye shall see. if u believe in faith that nothing can stop u from winning then u will win.

most people will say they believed, but they didnt cuz they gave room for doubt in their minds.
when you pray to God you have to acknowledge the fact that he is a God that answereth prayer, he a God that can give u wat u nid.
his hands are ever open to us all we have to do is to receive.
once you know that, then the sky is ur starting point.

2 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justi4jesu(f): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2013
All things are Possible. My papa has declared it and so shall it be.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ tiwanna...........u're the bomb.......anoda word of encouragement from u.......ur words brightened my day....i know u are going tru a spiritual prayer warfare.......@ packaging and co.......pls do not relent in prayers.....God bless u all.....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
By his grace i will be chosen among the selectees. IJN AMEN!!!! Come this May 2013. I am already there, by Faith!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Journi2America(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
PlS HOUSE! REMIND ME IN YOUR PRAYER, I APPLIED FOR THIS YEAR DV 2014 VISA LOTTERY, AND THE DATE OF THE RELEASE OF RESULTS , HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY! I NID PRAYER!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Journi2America: PlS HOUSE! REMIND ME IN YOUR PRAYER, I APPLIED FOR THIS YEAR DV 2014 VISA LOTTERY, AND THE DATE OF THE RELEASE OF RESULTS , HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY! I NID PRAYER!
. Hapi bday in advance! Am a GEMINI nd also xpectiin ma success leta as ma bday gift frm God. As we pray fr u also recal us all in ya heartfelt preya.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ tiwanna...........u're the bomb.......anoda word of encouragement from u.......ur words brightened my day....i know u are going tru a spiritual prayer warfare.......@ packaging and co.......pls do not relent in prayers.....God bless u all.....
yes o! Preya- d master key
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
The Lord is our strenght, He will perfect all that concerns us and will put a smile on our faces come May 1st... Amen!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.