Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,647 members, 7,979,193 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (174422 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
packaging: #gbam
if i may ask....u've played dv lottery....on how many attempt now.......i was shocked when uncle temmy made it the 15th attempt.
Packaging....ur application wld sail tru this tym around.....be prayerful
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
if i may ask....u've played dv lottery....on how many attempt now.......i was shocked when uncle temmy made it the 15th attempt.
Packaging....ur application wld sail tru this tym around.....be prayerful
amen ijmn... I claim it bro,am prayin o cos I blif d God dat ansas hannah den stil liveth. urs shal nt go unselected also. It probably ma 5/6th tyms bro!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nairaland Evangelical Lottery Ministries.

Come and receive your visa break through. Your life will never remain the same !

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by mannet(m): 1:55am On Jan 27, 2013
blink182: Nairaland Evangelical Lottery Ministries.

Come and receive your visa break through. Your life will never remain the same !

The bolded got me cracking and rolling on the floor...It's possible Majority of us will be winners but definitely not all of us but i pray God will count me among the winners in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2013
packaging: yeah yeah!!! Masef as a case study, haf bin playin dvlottery since I made ma results in SSS2 n here I am stil waitin to b selected bt to b sincere wit u if I had been selected in d past, it wud definately be a flop cos of lack of technical know-how bt nw am so equipped courtesy nairaland. So to d Glory of God I refuse to b among d losers dis year, ijmn...amen
why say ''looser''........what if God has a better plan for you than winning the lottery ? Do you really think that anybody that doesn't win the lottery is a looser ? If you think so I suppose to call you a LOOSER ?.......no offence
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justi4jesu(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Yeah man U̶̲̥̅̊ may be right, like they say it, "many aяε̲̣̣̣̥ called but few aяε̲̣̣̣̥ chosen" and if you read my post well U̶̲̥̅̊ will  I used the word "those that aяε̲̣̣̣̥ believing" not "everybody" so that's to say everybody must not believe. Everybody must not get it but to ♍ƺ I believe when you ask something from God He gives it to you because the Bible says "everyone that asketh, recieveth" so as it is now I'm not speaking fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ anybody, I'm speaking fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ myself and also trying to tell the "ones" that believe not to lose hope..I'm not trying to change anything or change what you ø̲̣̣я̅ any other person believes you know.. A man's destiny in in his hands, its what U̶̲̥̅̊ want to see in your life that you will say and that was why I said I will be selected and so shall it be.. You don't have to believe that as its a thing of choice..
I believe am a winner and so shall it be.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2013
packaging: amen ijmn... I claim it bro,am prayin o cos I blif d God dat ansas hannah den stil liveth. urs shal nt go unselected also. It probably ma 5/6th tyms bro!
amen.................it wld surely sail tru
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2013
packaging: amen ijmn... I claim it bro,am prayin o cos I blif d God dat ansas hannah den stil liveth. urs shal nt go unselected also. It probably ma 5/6th tyms bro!
Amen.................it wld surely sail tru
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2013
It's a good thing to xperience lyf abroad........so also to make it in lyf.....No be by American Visa.....i decree and declare this year shall be our year of total recovery.......Amen....be xpectant....but dont be desperate......destiny can never be changed but delayed.....God as the final saying......as regarding the issues of our lyf.....its well with our soul....my parentz...........never even told them i applied.....only my junior bro...who accompanied me to the cafe....and the other 2guyz i applied for

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2013
ahmedgafar7: why say ''looser''........what if God has a better plan for you than winning the lottery ? Do you really think that anybody that doesn't win the lottery is a looser ? If you think so I suppose to call you a LOOSER ?.......no offence
realistic sayin its either u win or loose. Haf always bin a loser al along cos ma. Application neva sailed tru bt God himself has said dis is ma year of total recovery(1 samuel 30:19) of all haf lost courtesy his amazing grace.. If by chance any1 cals me a loser as regard d lottery tinz I'll simply say wait til may 2013 wen u shall congratulate me as I congratulate u also. Glory !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2013
packaging: realistic sayin its either u win or loose. Haf always bin a loser al along cos ma. Application neva sailed tru bt God himself has said dis is ma year of total recovery(1 samuel 30:19) of all haf lost courtesy his amazing grace.. If by chance any1 cals me a loser as regard d lottery tinz I'll simply say wait til may 2013 wen u shall congratulate me as I congratulate u also. Glory !!!
packaging yari o................lol....u wld make it.....may 1st is around the corner,u shall be selected,elected&appointed........u shall not be rejected nor be denied....
@ tiwanna how av u been doing?
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2013
I Hate 9ja: It's a good thing to xperience lyf abroad........so also to make it in lyf.....No be by American Visa.....i decree and declare this year shall be our year of total recovery.......Amen....be xpectant....but dont be desperate......destiny can never be changed but delayed.....God as the final saying......as regarding the issues of our lyf.....its well with our soul....my parentz...........never even told them i applied.....only my junior bro...who accompanied me to the cafe....and the other 2guyz i applied for
I playd for 7frnds ma sef inclusive. I was worried d dv won't continue, so I had to go xtra length convicin ma frnds to participate.. I pray as ma hand brings me gudluck it wil do d same for doz I played for n evry1 on here ijmn...amen!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
packaging yari o................lol....u wld make it.....may 1st is around the corner,u shall be selected,elected&appointed........u shall not be rejected nor be denied....
@ tiwanna how av u been doing?
amen! As u wishes me well, I also wishes u well.... We shal both celebrate ijmn...amin
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Happy Sunday all!!! The good Lord will surprise us with our visas... IJNM...

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Kenny3273(f): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
To God be the glory,he has the final say
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justi4jesu(f): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
AmeN
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
packaging: amen! As u wishes me well, I also wishes u well.... We shal both celebrate ijmn...amin
Amen
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
@ Tiwanna....u havent slept......can see u're online.....how u doing....be prayerful
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
naija guy am all gud, tanks for asking.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2013
That window 16 co is an obstacle to people's progress.........that another battle to fight with fasting and prayers after may 1st selection.......the angels of God shall arrest her...........by our own time......she go fall sick......AM NOT GOOD IN MATH'S AND CALCULATION.....TILL THEN SHA
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2013
Tiwanna: naija guy am all gud, tanks for asking.
U welcome......
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2013
I Hate 9ja: That window 16 co is an obstacle to people's progress.........that another battle to fight with fasting and prayers after may 1st selection.......the angels of God shall arrest her...........by our own time......she go fall sick......AM NOT GOOD IN MATH'S AND CALCULATION.....TILL THEN SHA
She will be on holiday when its our turn.....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: She will be on holiday when its our turn.....
Amen oooooo....she be devil....she no go dey on sit when its our turn....she is just too difficult....passed out from sec sch....2006....how cld u xpect me to still remember hig sch stuff...when am now in another professional field entirely
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
I Hate 9ja: That window 16 co is an obstacle to people's progress.........that another battle to fight with fasting and prayers after may 1st selection.......the angels of God shall arrest her...........by our own time......she go fall sick......AM NOT GOOD IN MATH'S AND CALCULATION.....TILL THEN SHA
hahahahahahaha.... Once Oluwa is involved I dnt see her as a threat! Morning friends !!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
packaging: hahahahahahaha.... Once Oluwa is involved I dnt see her as a threat! Morning friends !!!
u ryt on point.......when Jah says yes.......no one can dare say no....how u doing

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
slowly but surely we shall get there
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ ɪ̣̝̇ hate naija & MissGoldie007...... Who/what is window 16 co.shocked
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ ɪ̣̝̇ hate naija & MissGoldie007...... Who/what is window 16 co.shocked demon, human being or materiallipsrsealed
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by brightmon: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
relax na, she is too small for u.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justi4jesu(f): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Window 16 co is just a pencil in God's hand, if God says yes to my visa to America then who d f**k can say No, abi she wan lose her job ni....jor oooo
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
austengold: @ ɪ̣̝̇ hate naija & MissGoldie007...... Who/what is window 16 co.shocked demon, human being or materiallipsrsealed

she b human being o, she's d interviewer @ window 16. Ppl calld to her window/stand tends to haf a tougher tym cos she scrutinize dem by askin too many qu. Der're several ppl who had bin denied tru her. its not dat she's wicked bt she's principled. She's miss/mrs no average... She wants best of d best immigrant.... Shikenah
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
u ryt on point.......when Jah says yes.......no one can dare say no....how u doing
bro! I forever dey gallant tru baba God. I dey reason wia mak I do ma intl passport sef. I dey reason here in akure or til I get to lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.