Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations (173765 Views)

Poll: when will the actual registration start?

This poll has ended

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (108) (Go Down)

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Everyone can play but not everyone can win(bitter truth)many dreamz dont even come tru...........but God's will do come tru.......back in the dayz when i dreamt of going to jo'burg in 2007......i still dey 9ja o.......na God get power
the will of God shall be done...............am not desperate about it.SHALOM
YOU'VE SPOKEN WELL........many people will say I have a feeling that I will win......is it God that gave you that feeling ?later if you don't win you'll be blaming God in your mind
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ all God dey oooooo...........nothing is impossible for Jah.......shalom
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
ahmedgafar7: YOU'VE SPOKEN WELL........many people will say I have a feeling that I will win......is it God that gave you that feeling ?later if you don't win you'll be blaming God in your mind
Yeah bro............thats why i'm keeping my calm and maintaining sealed lipz..........smoked fish different from the fish wey them fry oooooo.the will of shall no done.
TO MAKE IT IN LYF NO BE AMERICAN VISA OOOO
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
Yeah bro............thats why i'm keeping my calm and maintaining sealed lipz..........smoked fish different from the fish wey them fry oooooo.the will of shall no done.
TO MAKE IT IN LYF NO BE AMERICAN VISA OOOO
abi ooo
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
AM SEEING DOUBT IN GOD'S ABILITIES. A MANS DESTINY IS IN HIS OWN HANDS.

GOD SAID ASK AND U SHALL SEE.

KEEP SAYING WAT U WANT TO GOD AND AND IT WILL COME TO U.
GOD WANTS US TO ASK WITHOUT DOUBT.
WHEN ONE DOUBTS GOD'S ABILITY TO MAKE US WINNERS. THEN HE DOESN'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE ONE WHO SEATS ON THE MERCY SEAT AND DWELLS IN THE ARK OF TESTIMONY HAS.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tiwanna: AM SEEING DOUBT IN GOD'S ABILITIES. A MANS DESTINY IS IN HIS OWN HANDS.

GODS WANTS US TO ASK WITHOUT DOUBT.
WHEN ONE DOUBTS GOD'S ABILITY TO MAKE US WINNERS. THEN HE DOESN'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE ONE WHO SEATS ON THE MERCY SEAT AND DWELLS IN THE ARK OF TESTIMONY HAS.
#gbam
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
@I hate 9ja: I haf a qu for u; do u blif u ar selected for further processin? Pls ansa....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
packaging: @I hate 9ja: I haf a qu for u; do u blif u ar selected for further processin? Pls ansa....
@ packaging...........hmmmmm lol....u're pulling my legz ryt.......all i can say as regarding ur question is dat..........emmmm...amma human being created by God.....but still i cant see beyound the physical realm....Y? Becoz i know am not special to God and my ways b4 him are sinful........am ashamed.
U c if i tell u dat i wld be selected& when d result is out..i found out that i wasnt.......wat wld u call me?
A liar,
A proud and boasty dumbass or wat....hmmmmm
when i look at thos thread......we all played but we all cant win....tiwanna said we should ask....ofcourse we all ask.......but we all cant recieve(take it or leave it).

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Even if God's says he wld do something in one's lyf............he wont do thingz in a rush.....he wld do it in a strategic step by step approach.....when he say wld he wld do thingz.......they wld come in the season u least expected......thingz may not come around d tym we want it,but it does when God wantz it.....i av a bro who applied for dv and fasted and prayed.........and was even told he wld win.....e still dey 9ja naw o.
The will of God shall be done in our lives......may 1st is around the corner.....if i am selected fine and if not.........fine live goes on....all the best.........

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Even if God's says he wld do something in one's lyf............he wont do thingz in a rush.....he wld do it in a strategic step by step approach.....when he say wld he wld do thingz.......they wld come in the season u least expected......thingz may not come around d tym we want it,but it does when God wantz it.....i av a bro who applied for dv and fasted and prayed.........and was even told he wld win.....e still dey 9ja naw o.
The will of God shall be done in our lives......may 1st is around the corner.....if i am selected fine and if not.........fine live goes on....all the best.........
aiit... Tnks fr ya explanation n ya quality time spent to type all diz....
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by statesman22(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
We shall all (DV 2104 Nairalanders) have the cause to shout for joy come May 2013 as God liveth in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by statesman22(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who is going to be the first person to start the 2013 thread by may Ist?
answer me and you in Jesus Name, Amen.if you believe that type Amen and halleluiah.
Me: Amen and halleluiah
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Tiwanna(f): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
statesman22: Who is going to be the first person to start the 2013 thread by may Ist?
answer me and you in Jesus Name, Amen.if you believe that type Amen and halleluiah.
Me: Amen and halleluiah

I LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT THIS WOULD STILL BE THE THREAD... WHEN WINNERS ARE CHOSEN.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Godswisest1: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Amen and amen! HALLALUYAH!!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by informat101(f): 1:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Please when will they play again.i want to try my luck.
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 2:22am On Jan 25, 2013
informat101: Please when will they play again.i want to try my luck.
October... Not sure bout the exact date tho...(maybe around 5th)
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Prophetically by the power of God n d mighty name of Jesus, I hereby declare mysef a winner, ma visa grantd n I shall make it for gud to d glory of God. Amen! Goodmornin friends...

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2013
packaging: Prophetically by the power of God n d mighty name of Jesus, I hereby declare mysef a winner, ma visa grantd n I shall make it for gud to d glory of God. Amen! Goodmornin friends...
@ packaging....its is well with ur soul.....u cant just wait to make this trip.....Amen
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
@ packaging....its is well with ur soul.....u cant just wait to make this trip.....Amen
yes ooo ma bro! Prophetically I say n claim it for u also.... Oju oni tiwa ni oruko jesu kristi.... Amin
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
packaging: yes ooo ma bro! Prophetically I say n claim it for u also.... Oju oni tiwa ni oruko jesu kristi.... Amin

Amin jesu
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by ahmedgafar7(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Tiwanna: AM SEEING DOUBT IN GOD'S ABILITIES. A MANS DESTINY IS IN HIS OWN HANDS.

GOD WANTS US TO ASK WITHOUT DOUBT.
its not DOUBT but REALITY.....you don't expect everybody to win and God might not give what you ask for...........its the SAD TRUTH

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Believe and there shall be a performance, anybody thats believing God to be selected should keep his/her faith up high and look up to God. Heb 11vs6 says without faith it is impossible to please God, for He that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of then that diligently seek him.. So have no doubts and you will see God at work cuz as for me I know I have been selected and I will share my testimony here... AMEN!!!
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Believe and there shall be a performance, anybody thats believing God to be selected should keep his/her faith up high and look up to God. Heb 11vs6 says without faith it is impossible to please God, for He that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of then that diligently seek him.. So have no doubts and you will see God at work cuz as for me I know I have been selected and I will share my testimony here... AMEN!!!

Answer to every prayer is not always yes. Not everybody that prays before filling that lottery form will win it. I'm sure that Nigeria will be empty by now if it works that way.

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
justwise:

Answer to every prayer is not always yes. Not everybody that prays before filling that lottery form will win it. I'm sure that Nigeria will be empty by now if it works that way.
Yea i get what u mean but everybody gets what he/she asks for according to their faith. Yea not everybody get it, some play just for "try ur luck" while some play and believe they will win so it all depends on how u see and take it.. When those that were sick came to Jesus in the bible, what He told them was that "be it unto you according to ur faith" that is "if u believe I can heal you then you will be healed"... that's just how it works... Some pray cuz they wanna pray while some pray with faith and believe they will get what they ask for...

3 Likes

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2013
ahmedgafar7: its not DOUBT but REALITY.....you don't expect everybody to win and God might not give what you ask for...........its the SAD TRUTH
U talking sense bro.................right on point
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2013
justwise:

Ryt on point.......
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Yea i get what u mean but everybody gets what he/she asks for according to their faith. Yea not everybody get it, some play just for "try ur luck" while some play and believe they will win so it all depends on how u see and take it.. When those that were sick came to Jesus in the bible, what He told them was that "be it unto you according to ur faith" that is "if u believe I can heal you then you will be healed"... that's just how it works... Some pray cuz they wanna pray while some pray with faith and believe they will get what they ask for...
dv lottery faith ma fake aunty............ari anu ati ore olorun gba ju ara lo.........many people are destined to go abroad,while others even if they fast for 99days....they are not gonna go anywhere..........the will of God shall be done....SHALOM

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2013
ahmedgafar7: its not DOUBT but REALITY.....you don't expect everybody to win and God might not give what you ask for...........its the SAD TRUTH
yeah yeah!!! Masef as a case study, haf bin playin dvlottery since I made ma results in SSS2 n here I am stil waitin to b selected bt to b sincere wit u if I had been selected in d past, it wud definately be a flop cos of lack of technical know-how bt nw am so equipped courtesy nairaland. So to d Glory of God I refuse to b among d losers dis year, ijmn...amen
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2013
@ll...... ɪ̣̝̇ hope some1 isn't 4gtng τ̣̣ђ€ promises outlined in Mt 21:22, Lk 11:9, Jn14:13.... Aπϑ lots more. Bliv Aπϑ hv Faith. Hv a pleasant wknd guyz. Peace!

1 Like

Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by MissGoldie007(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
dv lottery faith ma fake aunty............ari anu ati ore olorun gba ju ara lo.........many people are destined to go abroad,while others even if they fast for 99days....they are not gonna go anywhere..........the will of God shall be done....SHALOM
Yeah man U̶̲̥̅̊ may be right, like they say it, "many aяε̲̣̣̣̥ called but few aяε̲̣̣̣̥ chosen" and if you read my post well U̶̲̥̅̊ will  I used the word "those that aяε̲̣̣̣̥ believing" not "everybody" so that's to say everybody must not believe. Everybody must not get it but to ♍ƺ I believe when you ask something from God He gives it to you because the Bible says "everyone that asketh, recieveth" so as it is now I'm not speaking fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ anybody, I'm speaking fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ myself and also trying to tell the "ones" that believe not to lose hope..I'm not trying to change anything or change what you ø̲̣̣я̅ any other person believes you know.. A man's destiny in in his hands, its what U̶̲̥̅̊ want to see in your life that you will say and that was why I said I will be selected and so shall it be.. You don't have to believe that as its a thing of choice..
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by packaging(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: Yeah man U̶̲̥̅̊ may be right, like they say it, "many aяε̲̣̣̣̥ called but few aяε̲̣̣̣̥ chosen" and if you read my post well U̶̲̥̅̊ will  I used the word "those that aяε̲̣̣̣̥ believing" not "everybody" so that's to say everybody must not believe. Everybody must not get it but to ♍ƺ I believe when you ask something from God He gives it to you because the Bible says "everyone that asketh, recieveth" so as it is now I'm not speaking fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ anybody, I'm speaking fό̲̣̣̣̥я̩ myself and also trying to tell the "ones" that believe not to lose hope..I'm not trying to change anything or change what you ø̲̣̣я̅ any other person believes you know.. A man's destiny in in his hands, its what U̶̲̥̅̊ want to see in your life that you will say and that was why I said I will be selected and so shall it be.. You don't have to believe that as its a thing of choice..
#gbam
Re: DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
packaging: yeah yeah!!! Masef as a case study, haf bin playin dvlottery since I made ma results in SSS2 n here I am stil waitin to b selected bt to b sincere wit u if I had been selected in d past, it wud definately be a flop cos of lack of technical know-how bt nw am so equipped courtesy nairaland. So to d Glory of God I refuse to b among d losers dis year, ijmn...amen
hmmmmmm shocked to hear this.......but all the same this year is ur year.
@ goldie,ahmed,austengold,tiwanna and co....we shall all be fine.....lets keep praying and be Expectant...

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (108)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.