Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1031467 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Oh cool, i slept off while watching it. Well it seems we're getting close to hollywood then shola.

Why the fuk were you banned
She hates me, that's why cry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wu zetian cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Acidosis: Wu zetian cheesy

sounds like one Chinese Jehovah witness undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Where is Modella? She go laugh today. Apparently Iyanya had "YN" tattooed on his wrist. And he dey form playa lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogugua88: Where is Modella? She go laugh today. Apparently Iyanya had "YN" tattooed on his wrist. And he dey form playa lol.
Are you serious? So he was really smitten by her? He should stop trying to act like a bad boy, it is clearly not his thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now is the time for him to start considering laser tattoo removal. grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
ItsModella: Are you serious? So he was really smitten by her? He should stop trying to act like a bad boy, it is clearly not his thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now is the time for him to start considering laser tattoo removal. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1341941/pic-iyanya-tattooed-yvonne-nelsons#16535309

Lmao seriously.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogugua88: Where is Modella? She go laugh today. Apparently Iyanya had "YN" tattooed on his wrist. And he dey form playa lol.

For real? Hahahahaha

There's nothing as stip1d as tattooing the name of a lover on your body. What happens when you break up? I guess people don't think ahead grin grin

Wu Zetian:
She hates me, that's why cry

Who hates you?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
^^^ He's in the journey of "for better or for worse"
guess that didn't stick

The painful part is Yvonne ain't that naive undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
2legit2qwt: For real? Hahahahaha

There's nothing as stip1d as tattooing the name of a lover on your body. What happens when you break up? I guess people don't think ahead grin grin

Lmao tell me about it. It's always funny to point and laugh sha lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol it's a serious lesson learned if it's true. Don't put a somewhat permanent stamp on something you're not 100% in it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
joeydozzy:

sounds like one Chinese Jehovah witness undecided
Don't you have to be in school, young boy?? Educate yourself!

2legit2qwt:

Who hates you?
Some overzealous she-mod undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
dubem3:

You should check him out
You may not like him though
But it used to be fun listening to him.

As regards the other issue,
If you promise me undiluted nkwu enu
I might surprise you
grin grin
I like surprises grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Don't you have to be in school, small boy?? Educate yourself!

Some overzealous she-mod undecided
Lol were you cussing her out like ileke did to Seun? grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Lol were you cussing her out like ileke did to Seun? grin grin

Nah, was telling DN the truth about his life but it translated to insulting NL members and my posts hidden sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Nah, was telling DN the truth about his life but it translated to insulting NL members and my posts hidden sad

Awwww too bad, not many people possess a thick skin like poor me tongue. Issokay, i like your new name
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogugua88:

Sounds like you're guilty of this tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
2buff: Sounds like you're guilty of this tongue

Pointing and laughing? Yes yes and yes lol. From afar sha. I can't laugh in someone's face.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
I'll only tattoo my name and...... cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dubem3(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
ItsModella:
I like surprises grin grin

I like nkwu enu cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
CFCfan: I'll only tattoo my name and sniper's cool

Aww thats sweet kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
dubem3:

I like nkwu enu cool

Something along the lines of. . .

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/946671_pic12_jpg4d72d5992f44a9c3a2968c95ef1bb64e[/img]
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ZN2: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Wu Zetian? Lol. One hell of an empress she was.

Notice how she gets a bit humble after the ban. @Mod, More of it, please. cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Aww thats sweet kiss kiss
cool
grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 02, 2013
~ZN~:

Wu Zetian? Lol. One hell of an empress she was.

Notice how she gets a bit humble after the ban. @Mod, More of it, please. cheesy
I was nicer @ first because I felt strange with this ID but now, I think I'm actually getting to like it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:24am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan: LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WtA_FQ7KOs

Whew! So close to the main road i thought the car was gonna run them over

Ok i gotta practise this

I pledge to Nigeria my Country
to be faithful, loyal and honest
to serve Nigeria with all my strenght
to defend her unity
and uphold her honor and glory
so help me God

I guess that makes me a patriotic Nigerian grin grin grin grin

Oh my.. I love Nigeria cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 02, 2013
^^^ Cheater tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:33am On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper: ^^^ Cheater tongue tongue

Hahaha no i didn't cheat. Ok truth be told, I did grin I couldn't have gotten it right without the video.

It's not something you recite everyday so it can be easily forgotten with the hustles of life grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 02, 2013
I never learned Nigeria's pledge but I can recite the American pledge as if I'm still in 2nd grade. For me, it's unforgettable.... as unforgettable as 1+1=2 lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Whew! So close to the main road i thought the car was gonna run them over

Ok i gotta practise this

I pledge to Nigeria my Country
to be faithful, loyal and honest
to serve Nigeria with all my strenght
to defend her unity
and uphold her honor and glory
so help me God

I guess that makes me a patriotic Nigerian grin grin grin grin

Oh my.. I love Nigeria cool

Awesome!!! grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88: I never learned Nigeria's pledge but I can recite the American pledge as if I'm still in 2nd grade. For me, it's unforgettable.... as unforgettable as 1+1=2 lol.

It's as easy as it sounds, 1+1 grin grin

Nigeria's pledge is easy too except that you don't feel the passion behind the words as much grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.