Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,664 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1031459 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88: I never learned Nigeria's pledge but I can recite the American pledge as if I'm still in 2nd grade. For me, it's unforgettable.... as unforgettable as 1+1=2 lol.

I never even heard the Nigerian pledge until that video... but now its stuck in my head. I wonder if Americans can recite theirs grin Somebody take to the streets and start asking grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88: I never learned Nigeria's pledge but I can recite the American pledge as if I'm still in 2nd grade. For me, it's unforgettable.... as unforgettable as 1+1=2 lol.

Choi, I don forget most parts of it. Google is still my BFF cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I never even heard the Nigerian pledge until that video... but now its stuck in my head. I wonder if Americans can recite theirs grin Somebody take to the streets and start asking grin grin

Or someone could ask about the number of Supreme Court Justices; UK's currency; and the number of states in America.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:41am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Awesome!!! grin

I try now grin grin
I don't think i can recite the National anthem of Nigeria accurately though sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I try now grin grin
I don't think i can recite the National anthem of Nigeria accurately though sad

Arise O compatriots
Nigerians call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom
Peace and unity
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Good job! Clap for yourself grin grin grin

Now the second verse, no google please grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: Good job! Clap for yourself grin grin grin

Now the second verse, no google please grin grin

Thanks. As for the 2nd stanza, google has to be your BFF
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 02, 2013
Man. Look at these guys. Cheating like crazy. Better to just say you dunno tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Or someone could ask about the number of Supreme Court Justices; UK's currency; and the number of states in America.

Failure all around grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 4:48am On Jul 02, 2013
Lol and he dropped the F bomb in the video grin grin. Censorship in the media is a problem in Naija
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: Lol and he dropped the F bomb in the video grin grin. Censorship in the media is a problem in Naija

Erm.. I think its strictly a youtube video, hence no need for censorship. However, you're right that there is little or no censorship of cuss words on Nigerian tv or radio. That's good.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Failure all around grin
Loool. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: Lol and he dropped the F bomb in the video grin grin. Censorship in the media is a problem in Naija

It kept it lively grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I never even heard the Nigerian pledge until that video... but now its stuck in my head. I wonder if Americans can recite theirs grin Somebody take to the streets and start asking grin grin

That was my first time hearing it too tbh. :\

Good question. As patriotic as Americans are, multiple surveys have the majority of the sampled failing things like the US citizenship test. They probably know it in states like Cali, New York, and Washington, and don't know it in Alabama, Louisiana, and Oklahoma lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan: Who can win this contest? cheesy

undecided

Oops.. I lost and Im a girl cry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88:

That was my first time hearing it too tbh. :\

Good question. As patriotic as Americans are, multiple surveys have the majority of the sampled failing things like the US citizenship test. They probably know it in states like Cali, New York, and Washington, and don't know it in Alabama, Louisiana, and Oklahoma lol.

I thought those areas were "pro-American areas", according to Sarah Palin? Or am I missing something? grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided

Oops.. I lost and Im a girl cry
Take heart, I also lost. I lasted for 14 secs, lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan:
Take heart, I also lost. I lasted for 14 secs, lol.

lmao I bet you were drooling too. tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan:

I thought those areas were "pro-American areas", according to Sarah Palin? Or am I missing something? grin

Pro American doesnt always translate to being educated or smart... I live in a dumb state. undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: It's as easy as it sounds, 1+1 grin grin

Nigeria's pledge is easy too except that you don't feel the passion behind the words as much grin grin

Probably lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan: I thought those areas were "pro-American areas", according to Sarah Palin? Or am I missing something? grin

According to who? Lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

lmao I bet you were drooling too. tongue

Duh! tongue

SniperInADiaper:

Pro American doesnt always translate to being educated or smart... I live in a dumb state. undecided
Take heart, that state will be transformed under a Marco Rubio presidency.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88:

According to who? Lol.

The 'hockey mom' from Alaska cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dont8(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2013
Hmm, google was your friend cheesy
CFCfan:

Arise O compatriots
Nigerians call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom
Peace and unity
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2013
CFCfan: The 'hockey mom' from Alaska cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The one whose foreign policy experience is based primarily on the fact that Alaska and Russia are in close proximity? The one who can't name any American newspapers or journals? The one who doesn't know the history of Paul Revere? The one who thought North Korea was our ally? Yeah, she knows what real America is. grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2013
dont8: Hmm, google was your friend cheesy

No, I have never forgotten the lyrics.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2013
ogugua88:

The one whose foreign policy experience is based primarily on the fact that Alaska and Russia are in close proximity? The one who can't name any American newspapers or journals? The one who doesn't know the history of Paul Revere? The one who thought North Korea was our ally? Yeah, she knows what real America is. grin

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"I read all of them" grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2013
"All of 'em, any of 'em." Lol.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dont8(m): 5:24am On Jul 02, 2013
Really, you have a super memory then, I need to upgrade mine asap cool
CFCfan:

No, I have never forgotten the lyrics.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2013
dont8: Really, you have a super memory then, I need to upgrade mine asap cool
Yep. I only forgot the 2nd stanza
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg

Omo see swag!! Swagger on point grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.