Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,709 members, 7,972,620 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:24 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1051871 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2013
spikes C:

thats good. How old is ur daughter now cool

#justAsking
She is ur elder tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Good morning guys

El Guapo:

Guess i hitted the wrong button then.

Would drop a message later in the day.
Good morning guys

El, you are now married now abi? That doesn't mean you should visit our section you used too before now. The jokes section is getting more drier than a dry fish angry we need all our members back to revive that section. I will petition Seun to remove those two hunch-back moderator and give us someone that can change that section.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph: Those that made submissions behind my back on the issue of taking responsibility which we raised last night raised sterling points. However, just dwelling on the issue of who should take responsibility or not seem to me like leaving the leperosy uncared for and laboring over the yaws. Larride was the only person that raised these annomalies and tried to proffer solutions, and that's where this discussion should hinge on - SOLUTIONS. Wil dwell on that once am on my pc. Goodmorning!

Eyaaa.Sorry oo. Porting thingz grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Xynerise how're you getting with the nannies and tiffany rattles for your kids?

Dont feed me Eba in the morning, unless u want those chaps to look like you cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2013
bejahiskyy:

Eyaaa.Sorry oo. Porting thingz grin grin grin
Kee ife anumanu a n'ako bikonu
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo: Xynerise how're you getting with the nannies and tiffany rattles for your kids?

Dont feed me Eba in the morning, unless u want those chaps to look like you cheesy
Pls I need someone like u to take charge of that grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2013
larride: Good morning guys

Good morning guys

El, you are now married now abi? That doesn't mean you should visit our section you used too before now. The jokes section is getting more drier than a dry fish angry we need all our members back to revive that section. I will petition Seun to remove those two hunch-back moderator and give us someone that can change that section.

People here's a man that believes in revolution.

A man that believes in change!

I'd run for the MOD position, atleast for the love of our mothersection, to save her future - Yes! Her deranged future.

Yes we Can!

Larry dont you just love Obama. cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by mesther96(f): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2013
gud morning ladies and gentlemen smiley
stil on bed angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Pls I need someone like u to take charge of that grin

I cant babysit kids who wouldnt whimper like every other kid.

I heard they snore out loud like an Elephant on a roll - God knows i hate this 'gene' thing! cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Kee ife anumanu a n'ako bikonu

Meaning? Awee moti gba sextahbi mo e lowo.Amo mo le sanu e sha,to ba fe ago e,jen ki mo grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

I cant babysit kids who wouldnt whimper like every other kid.

I heard they snore out loud like an Elephant on a roll - God knows i hate this 'gene' thing! cheesy
Your fada undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo: Xynerise how're you getting with the nannies and tiffany rattles for your kids?

grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada undecided
Aww, he love his kids.
El that's not a good thing to say about one's lovely kids angry

Erm Antelope, how many are they? wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada undecided

Ishsoph hold me back from punching out the two remaining premolars in this man's mouth! angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Aww, he love his kids.
El that's not a good thing to say about one's lovely kids angry

Erm Antelope, how many are they? wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Ishsoph hold me back from punching out the two remaining premolars in this man's mouth! angry
*Removes a bee hive and covers his head with it* angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
bejahiskyy:

Meaning? Awee moti gba sextahbi mo e lowo.Amo mo le sanu e sha,to ba fe ago e,jen ki mo grin
shocked shocked
Obviously you have a leaky brain!
My post that you quoted first this morning what does it have to do with this ish?

MPAMA in capital letter cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

People here's a man that believes in revolution.

A man that believes in change!

I'd run for the MOD position, atleast for the love of our mothersection, to save her future - Yes! Her deranged future.

Yes we Can!

Larry dont you just love Obama. cheesy

You MOD for where? No let make Bin hear ham oo, him fit strangle you to death. smiley but seriously we need a seriously revolution in that section.

Yes we can.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
shocked shocked
Obviously you have a leaky brain!
My post that you quoted first this morning what does it have to do with this ish?

MPAMA in capital letter cheesy

Your fada angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

Thank your stars you are not close to him cos his fist woulda been connecting to your jaws right now cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Oya, eveybody, come and collect your pocket money for the day. I will soon be going to work cool

Ishsoph, no money for you today, you didn't wash the car tyre very well.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Wow!
different genders? cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
*Removes a bee hive and covers his head with it* angry

When would you get over this ya traditional styles of fighting.

It used to be the calabash as a shield, now bee hive?

You cant work with NYPD like i'm doing cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2013
larride: Oya, eveybody, come and collect your pocket money for the day. I will soon be going to work cool

Ishsoph, no money for you today, you didn't wash the car tyre very well.
Its not bad to practice how to be a man when the boys grows!
You are copying well from your father boy! grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Wow!
different genders? cool

shocked don't tell me you don't know that they are both transgendered
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Wow!
different genders? cool
Are u blind? Cant u see my previous post? undecided

Both are neutral gender angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

You are a modern guy.
They belong to the defunct.
Am I left or right @ Antelope? cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
Its not bad to practice how to be a man when the boys grows!
You are copying well from your father boy! grin

You talking back to me? You will pay your school fees for yourself. Make you sure you clean the house. Don't bring those dirty girls into my house or else..............angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
El Guapo:

I work with LAPD cool

Los Angeles
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
larride:

You MOD for where? No let make Bin hear ham oo, him fit strangle you to death. smiley but seriously we need a seriously revolution in that section.

Yes we can.

Couldnt help but notice that Bin has been trolling in there not cos he wanted to inject a resurgence but for a MOD position.

What happens when he gets turned down and i get the nod?

We'd be burying an eccentric suicidal Nl'ander the nxt day. cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by larride(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Are u blind? Cant u see my previous post? undecided

Both are transgendered angry

Of course cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Ishsoph:
You are a modern guy.
They belong to the defunct.
Am I left or right @ Antelope? cool
You are a first class antelope angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.